Pleasure Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught himself. He didn't want to think in terms of a relationship. A nice, loose friendship like he has with that waitress at his favorite restaurant. Just a nice friendly bang now and again, just simple human compassion. Still, the prospect was pleasant. Lisa seemed to enjoy sex and was apparently adventurous. He drifted off into speculating about just how adventurous she might be. But her hand on his erection captured his attention. He turned to her and kissed her lightly on the nipples.

She pressed his face to her breasts, her nipples hardening almost instantly.

Tom stood upright again, panting slightly. "I think I'd better watch the road."

She agreed but her hand didn't move from his cock.

"Look, Lisa, over there to port. There's a nice little scow."

Lisa looked where he pointed and saw a large, sleek cruiser. Tom reached down and picked up his binoculars. He trained them on the cruiser. "It's probably sixty feet long. What a beauty." He adjusted the binoculars. "Well, what do we have here?"

He watched as a beautiful redhead stepped out onto the sun deck. She was totally nude. Her breasts were magnificent. They were large with hardly any sag to them. If Tom didn't already have a hard-on he would have one soon, anyway. "Take a look, Lisa."

Lisa took the glasses. She gave a long, low whistle when she had focused on the cruiser. She saw the woman on the boat turn toward the bridge and say something. In a few moments, she saw a tall, broad-shouldered black man join her on deck and hand her a pair of binoculars and a drink.

Lisa realized that the man was naked, too. Her heart began to pound and her breath quickened. She gripped the glasses as she stared at the other boat, hardly blinking. She saw that the woman on the other boat was looking at them through her own glasses.

The woman waved. The man was still standing just behind her. Lisa returned the wave with a trembling hand. Suddenly, Lisa saw the woman reach upward behind her and put her hand on the man's cock. Lisa had stopped breathing. The redhead turned toward the man and kissed his cock, then turned back and waved again. Lisa was thunderstruck, but managed to return the wave.

"Lisa, What the hell is going on over there? It looked like she kissed him in a sort of private place."

Lisa took the glasses from her eyes and handed them to Tom. "She did." Her voice was a hoarse whisper.

"Jesus," Tom said. He raised the glasses quickly and watched the man sit down beside the woman. They were sipping their drinks casually, watching through the binoculars. The woman turned again to the bridge and said something. The boat slowed and turned toward them.

Lisa was still trembling. What she saw had excited her in a way she'd never known before. It wasn't that the redheaded woman had kissed the big, black cock. It was that she had done so deliberately to attract their attention. This was some group! It looked like they had exchanged mates for this little outing. Lisa became aware that she was aroused by what she saw. Her pussy was wet, her stomach a churning mass of butterflies. She gripped Tom's cock in her excitement.

Tom took the glasses from Lisa and looked at the other boat. He was just in time to catch another wave from the couple on the deck. He waved back and gave the glasses to Lisa. "I think we're going to have some company." Tom headed back to the cabin.

Lisa peered through the glasses again. "That would be nice," she said half to herself. "Very nice."

On the other boat, Carole Meadows climbed out of the cabin and went to the fore deck. She was nude. Her husband was particularly attentive to his piloting, lest a motion of the boat send her into the water. Once she was safely on deck, he turned his attention back to Sara, the lovely black woman who was fondling his erect cock. Sara's husband, John, was in the galley mixing drinks for the four of them.

Carole was a spectacularly built redhead. Her breasts were large and firm with exquisitely sensitive nipples, which were erect from the breeze and from the delight of being totally nude. She waited patiently for John to bring her drink. It was thirsty work, this sunbathing. She laughed at her own joke, but she did wish John would hurry. She missed that big, beautiful cock of his. It gave her a kind of comfort to hold it while she lay there in the sun with her eyes closed. She could imagine all kinds of lovely things to do with it, things she did do with it when they were alone.

She opened her eyes and looked out over the blue-green water. She took a deep breath of the delicious air, then spotted the other boat to the southeast of them. It was moving slowly in their direction. She thought she could see a woman on the flying bridge. Yes, she was there, and as nude as Carole was. When Carole waved to her, she returned the wave.

She called to Al, her husband, to send out the binoculars with John when he brought her drink. In a few minutes, John appeared with drinks for the two of them and the binoculars.

Carole set the drink down beside her and put the binoculars to her eyes. She waved again and got a return wave. "She's paying attention, John. Let's see just how naked she really is."

Carole reached her hand upward behind her and found John's lovely cock, right where it should be. She squeezed it gently, noting with pleasure that John was smiling. Then, she turned and gave it a warm, moist kiss. She turned back and waved at the other boat again. The wave was again returned, but with a slight delay. Carole giggled to herself and leaned back against John when he sat beside her.

"What game are you playing with those people?"

"Just seeing what they're made of." She caressed his muscular thigh.

John asked, "So, what do you see?"

"I think that they're our kind of folks. They're nude and they didn't seem to mind my, ah, familiarity with you." She turned to the bridge again. "Al, we should invite those lovely people to lunch."

Her husband stuck his head out the side window. "Did you say we should have them to lunch or for lunch?"

Carole laughed and said, "Take a look and see for yourself."

He picked up his own glasses and looked toward the other boat. When he saw Lisa he slowed and turned toward them. He saw the lovely woman hand the binoculars to the man on the bridge. Al waved and was acknowledged. He slowed his boat further and pulled up within a hundred feet or so and switched on his loud-hailer.

3.

"This is Al Meadows aboard the 'Sprite' from Sidney. Who are you?"

Tom smiled, reminded of the days of sailing ships. "Tom Walker aboard the 'Drifter' from Seaport."

"We'd like to invite you aboard for some lunch. Are you game?"

Tom looked at Lisa questioningly. He needn't have bothered. "Our pleasure, Mr. Meadows."

"It's 'Al' and for heaven's sake, don't dress and embarrass us."

Tom laughed and assured Al that they wouldn't embarrass them, if they would return the courtesy. He told Al to heave to and he would come along side.

Tom maneuvered his boat next to the bigger one and watched as Lisa put out the fenders and tossed a line to the big black man.

She could hardly take her eyes off him long enough to make the throw. But then, he was an eyeful: six-four or -five, probably two-twenty and well-hung. A veritable black panther.

Tom tossed a second line from the stern to a gorgeous black woman, then jumped aboard the larger boat.

Al Meadows' grip was firm and warm. "Welcome aboard, Tom. I'd like to present Sara Marshall, a good friend of ours from Montreal. They're here for the summer."

Tom released Al's hand and took Sara's. She looked at him intensely and seemed in no hurry to release his hand. "I'm honored to meet such a lovely woman, Sara."

"And I'm honored to meet such a gallant gentleman, Tom."

Tom looked at her from head to foot. She was beautiful, indeed. Close to six feet tall and lean, rather than slender. She had prominent nipples that tipped firm breasts which clung close to her chest. Her hair was natural and cut very short.

Tom was impressed with her beauty and with the fact that she matched her husband perfectly.

Lisa came in, followed by the incredible red-head and the big black man.

Al said, "Tom, this is Carole, my wife, and John Marshall. Meet Tom Walker."

Tom shook hands with Carole, first, wondering if he would be able to keep from getting an erection. Her breasts were, indeed, spectacular. He caught himself staring and stammered a sort of greeting.

Carole smiled enigmatically, aware that she had made a conquest.

Tom turned to John and shook hands. John had a blazing smile that matched his looks. No wonder Lisa had been so nervous, as nervous as he had been meeting Carole. Tom introduced Lisa to Al and Sara. He was beginning to get a little high from the situation, from the suddenness of it and from the people. He suddenly realized that he had known Lisa for only about twenty-four hours. Their second day together was beginning to take on unimaginable proportions. How in hell had they stumbled on this nest of lovable perverts? He smiled to himself and decided that when in Rome...

Al turned to his gorgeous wife and asked, "Honey, don't you think it's about time we made good our promise to our guests? They must be ready for a bite to eat by now."

Carole agreed and went over to Sara. "Come on, beautiful, we've got to feed this mob, before they start on the furnishings."

"Come to think of it, I could eat something, too. It's been a long time since breakfast."

"Can I lend a hand?" Lisa asked.

"You just relax, Lisa. You're a guest here and I won't have you slaving in a cramped galley."

"Thanks a lot, massa," Sara quipped. They went down to the galley together, arm in arm.

Al came over to Lisa and tapped her on the shoulder.

She gave him one of her best smiles. "You certainly have a beautiful boat, Al."

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Where are you folks headed?"

"Nowhere. And we don't have to be there at any particular time."

"Just fooling around, huh?"

Lisa chuckled. "Yes, that too."

Al laughed and put an arm around her shoulder. "Then I hereby invite you for dinner at our house in Sidney. It's only about an hour from where we sit, and there's plenty of room and the view is magnificent."

"Sounds wonderful, but Tom is the one to ask. I'm just along for the ride." She decided that she liked Al already. He seemed to be a nice, friendly, generous and unassuming man. He wasn't bad looking, either. She mainly liked the fact that he didn't take liberties with her, despite the situation. Not that she would have minded too much, anyway.

Al got up. "Okay, I'll talk to Tom, but I'll bet you a dollar to a donut he'll go along with it."

Al walked over to Tom, who was talking with John. "Pardon me for interrupting, folks, but I wanted to invite Tom and Lisa to the house for dinner tonight."

"That's a damned good idea, Al," John said.

Tom looked over at Lisa. The plea for acceptance in her eyes was unmistakable. "Thank you very kindly, Al. We'd love to."

"That's just swell. We'll have some lunch first, then later on, we'll head on in. It's only about an hour from here."

"Sounds fantastic," Tom said.

Lisa was quivering with anticipation. She wanted to get her hands on John so badly, she was actually ashamed of herself. Her nipples were hard just from being near him. It wasn't puppy love, it was pure, unadulterated lust.

"I'm really looking forward to it," Lisa said. Her eyes swept quickly over John again, for the thousandth time. And, for the thousandth time, she felt the same jolt of electricity when her eyes passed over his cock.

Al didn't miss Lisa's look. Neither did Tom nor John.

"Okay, it's all settled, then, and welcome, welcome." Al sat down on one of the deck chairs, looking very pleased with himself. Tom joined him and they involved themselves in a conversation about boating around the islands.

Carole and Sara finished the sandwiches and began gathering up the other paraphernalia. Carole loaded up a tray with beer and another with glasses. The latter, she handed to Lisa. They joined the others and everyone dug into the food, chatting happily and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Lisa sat next to John. Her eyes were on him steadily, her face positively aglow. When John invited her to go out on deck for some sun, she accepted instantly.

They made their way forward, feeling the warm sun and slight breeze. John lay back against the cabin and sipped his beer.

Lisa took advantage of the moment to run her eyes over him hungrily. Again, she felt the butterflies in her stomach as her eyes drank in his muscular body and that beautiful cock.

She made bold enough to turn her back to him, then lay her head on his thigh. His cock laid limply against his leg, just inches from her cheek. She could feel the heat radiating from it. Her nipples rose slightly, and her heart pounded. She had but to turn her head and his cock would be at her lips. The temptation was almost overpowering, but she fought it down.

"How long have you known Tom?" John asked her.

"I've known him for... " She stopped suddenly. She had known Tom for all of twenty-four hours. ". . .for only a day. But it seems that I've known him for a long time." She told him about Tom's "heroic" rescue of her, and of their evening together.

John laughed quietly and tousled her hair. He knew he had captured her fancy and he wanted to play out the string.

Lisa experienced a hot flash from his touch.

"You seem to have taken to him rather quickly," John said softly.

"We found that we have a lot in common." She told him of Tom's predilection for being by himself and what little of his life-style that she knew.

"He sounds like a sort of a maverick, but a likable one. He certainly seems pleasant enough."

"He's a doll, John. He's kind and considerate and fun to be with. How long have you and Sara been married?"

"Just over eight years. It was about three years ago that we met Al and Carole at a trade show in Victoria. Sara and I hit it off with them from the first."

"They're a very nice couple. Carole is a real beauty."

"She is that, alright."

"I think Tom is impressed with her."

Again, that deep, quiet laugh. "You're right. It doesn't bother you?"

"No. After all, I have no claim on him. Not that he'd acknowledge any, anyway. Actually, I think it's fun just to know that we find each other sexually compatible."

"That's just the way the four of us have grown together. No obligations, no pressure, no jealousy. We like it that way and expect that our friendship will go on for a long time."

Lisa took his hand and put it on her breast. She almost purred when he caressed her nipple.

"I hope we can be friends, too," John said softly.

Lisa's heart threatened to burst through her ribs. There was no holding back, now. She turned her head and kissed the tip of his cock. "Good friends, John, close friends." She kissed it again. "Very close friends."

He teased her nipples again. "Sounds like tonight is going to be a lot of fun."

"You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to it, big man."

"Hey, you two," Tom called. "I guess we're going to head for Sidney in a few minutes. Lisa, do you want to ride with this group? Carole is going to ride with me and show me the way."

John snickered, than laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Lisa and Tom asked simultaneously.

"She knows the way, Tom, she definitely knows the way."

Lisa punched him on the leg, and Tom laughed. "Lisa, I'll toss you some clothes. I guess we have some open country to cross to get to the house."

"That's right," John said. "It's the only part of the trip I hate."

"We must learn to take the bitter with the sweet," Lisa said flatly.

John got up slowly and helped Lisa to stand. They went back into the cabin to join the others.

In a few minutes, Tom's head appeared over the side and he tossed Lisa a bundle of clothes and her bag. Then he gave Carole a hand as she climbed into Tom's boat. She was still nude, but carried a bathing suit and robe for herself.

Lisa went forward again to help with the lines and pushed the boat off with her foot. She waved to Tom and Carole and returned to the cabin. In a minute, Tom had started his engines and was off toward Sidney.

"Would anybody care for another beer?" Lisa asked.

Everyone answered in the affirmative, so she went into the galley, followed by Sara.

"It looks like you've taken a liking to John," Sara said. Her dark eyes were gleaming with a strange light.

"Does that bother you," Lisa asked, opening a bottle.

"It pleases me that I'm not the only one that finds my husband nice to look at."

"I have to admit I want to do more than just look, Sara. I definitely have rape on my mind."

Sara chuckled. "It wouldn't be rape, honey. It would be mutual cooperation."

Lisa laughed and slipped her arm around Sara's waist.

"Hey, down there! Where's the beer?" Al stuck his head down the stairway.

"We'll be right up, Al. Hold your water." Sara picked up the tray of beer. "Come on, Lisa."

Aboard Tom's boat, Carole stood next to Tom, holding her magnificent breasts against his arm. Her nipples were erect and the motion of the boat caused them to graze his arm in a most delightful way.

Tom's cock was beginning to swell. Having this luscious woman near to him was more than his manners could stand. He began to look forward to their evening with the Meadows' and the Marshalls.

Carole was now aware of his condition. She pressed even closer to him and held his cock in her hand. She touched her lips to his ear. "Not now, my sweet," she whispered. "But I'll make it worth the wait tonight."

His cock was fully erect and it throbbed painfully. He knew she was teasing him. He knew also that she'd keep her promise. It only made his condition worse. Just being near this sensuous woman was enough to bring him to completion. "You're a temptress, Carole."

She kissed his cheek, still holding his cock. "Why, thank you, kind sir. That's the nicest compliment I've ever received. Just for that, you shall have first-class passage to paradise."

"Now, you're making me crazy," he said. He moved his hips so that his cock moved in her hand.

"Tonight you will go crazy, nice man." She looked down at his erection. "I think this will look nice between my breasts, don't you?"

Tom almost came. "Y-yes," he stammered, his throat dry. "Would you mind terribly getting me a beer from the icebox? I need a little relaxation, right now."

"I'd be happy to, Tom." She let go of him and caressed him with her breasts as she turned to go below. She was back in a moment with a bottle for each of them.

Tom watched her caress the neck of the bottle with her lips and tongue. It did nothing to relax him. He raised his bottle to her in salute, then drank deeply. The sharp bite of the carbonation helped ease his condition.

She stood next to him again, those lovely breasts grazing against his ribs. "Do I make you nervous, Tom," she asked quietly.

"Nervous and very hot."

"And nice and hard, too. It's a compliment to a woman when she can make a man hard so quickly."

Tom noticed that she was breathing a little faster and the pulse in her throat was harder and quicker, too. He decided to try playing her game. "I feel complimented that you'd like my cock between those luscious breasts. I can hardly wait."

She looked at him for a moment, her eyes wide. Then she smiled and moved closer, flattening her breasts against him. "I have a feeling that this evening is going to be more exciting than I thought."

"I'll certainly do my best to make it so." He took a hand off the wheel and put his arm around her slender waist. His hand slid up just under her breast. He felt her draw in a breath, as though she had expected him to touch the breast. He decided to wait a bit.