Pleasure Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole looked up at him. "How do you feel about Lisa and John being together?"

"Lisa is her own woman, just as, I suspect, John is his own man. We have no claims on each other. We're just friends with like tastes and desires."

"Just as are the four of us." She hugged him. "And I think I'm going to have fun finding out just what you do taste like."

Tom's hand moved up to her breast. He hefted it, marveling at its size and weight. He speculated on what it would be like to feel his cock between them. He could already feel the hard nipples against the head. "I think it's going to be a fun evening. "Come to think of it, I'd like to see if Lisa leaves anything left of John. She's been panting after him ever since we saw you through the binoculars."

"He is a lovely man. I hope Lisa is strong. John can leave a woman breathless."

"I hope John is strong. Lisa has a real flair for love-making and a real case of the hots for him."

"Wouldn't it be fun to watch them?" She said it so softly, he almost missed it.

"It would, indeed." His thumb teased her nipple and she writhed against him.

Carole looked at Tom's face for a moment. As she fondled his cock, she saw the look of pleasure that crossed his features. His hand on her breast was making it difficult for her to keep her resolve about waiting, but the game was exciting and fun. She didn't want it to end so soon. When she spoke, she watched his face carefully. "Tom, do you like to have your cock sucked?"

His cock jumped in her hand and she saw the effort he put into trying to keep from coming. "Yes, I do." His voice quavered slightly and the hand that gently held her breast had a definite tremor.

She smiled inwardly and her own blood was up. Tonight was, indeed, going to be exciting. "Then, I think we'll get along just fine. That aspect of sex happens to be my particular favorite."

"If you don't stop, Carole, I'm going to come. I don't think I've ever met anyone like you."

"I'm flattered." She released his tortured cock but kept her breast against him. No use shocking him with a sudden withdrawal; best to taper off gradually. She looked out over the water. Sidney was coming up quickly, and Carole felt a little sad that their trip was almost over. She brightened, though, when she remembered that the most exciting part of the day was ahead of them.

"A little to port, captain, toward that little headland. Around that point is our house." Tom steered as she directed and they were soon in sight of the private dock in front of a beautiful house. His cock was still hard, but beginning to soften as he concentrated on handling his boat.

4.

Carole took the wheel for Tom while he went below to slip on a pair of shorts and a polo shirt. Then he relieved Carole, who put on her swim suit. She looked just as good with it on as with it off. She must cause a good bit of staring at a public beach. Even covered, her breasts overflowed the top of her bikini in a most delightful way. One got the impression that they were actively trying to escape their imprisonment. Needless to say, she used every opportunity to keep them unfettered and free.

Tom's ardor had cooled somewhat, but he was still sensitive to Carole's closeness. Occasionally, the motion of the boat caused her breast to touch him and his cock responded instantly, swelling and softening alternately.

Finally, they reached the dock in front of the Meadows' home. Carole jumped lightly onto the dock and made the boat fast. She helped Tom with his things and with the remainder of Lisa's things. She watched Tom close up his boat.

Carole watched him as he moved about. He moved nicely, surely, with no wasted motion. He was going to make an exciting lover. "Well, this is home." She waved her arm to encompass a large lawn and a low, ranch-style house set well back from the water. They still had a wonderful view of the water even as they had privacy, once they went up the steps from the dock to the smooth, green lawn.

"It's fabulous," Tom said. "I can't wait to see the inside."

"Then come on, slowpoke," she said, running ahead of him.

He watched her trim behind for a second, then took off after her. He caught up to her and almost tripped watching her breasts bouncing around.

She unlocked the door and led him inside. It was breath-taking. The place was furnished in rustic, handmade pieces to match the open beams and stonework. The fireplace was enclosed with glass doors on two sides. One side faced a large living room with a huge picture window overlooking the lawn. The other side faced a dining area.

"Carole, I'm green with envy. This is a gorgeous home."

She came to stand in front of him. Her arms went around his neck and she kissed him softly on the lips. "Thank you kindly, Tom. Can I get you a beer or something?"

"Beer's fine." He released her reluctantly and she returned with the beer.

"I guess I should see what we have for food. Bring your beer into the kitchen while I take inventory."

He followed her into a spacious kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar. She smiled at him and removed the top of her bikini. He smiled back at her and blew kisses at both her breasts. His cock stirred when she put her hands over her breasts and closed her eyes.

"Thank you, again. That was very friendly of you." She turned to the refrigerator and opened it, muttering to herself, then opened the freezer.

"Aha! We have steaks and corn-on-the-cob and charcoal. That should make for a fine dinner, eh?"

"Sounds great." He looked at his watch. It was late afternoon. "Should I light off the charcoal?"

"Good idea. It should be just about right by the time the rest of the gang gets here." She came over to him and held his head against her breasts. "I'm having a difficult time staying away from you."

He nuzzled her breasts. "Not as hard a time as I'm having. But I've resigned myself to waiting. Tonight, though, I'm going to eat your pussy."

She pulled back from him, her eyes smoldering with lust. "Light the charcoal," she said softly. "Try not to come too close to me, though. I'm afraid the steaks will burn."

He laughed and put a hand on her lovely behind. She wriggled against his hand and began pulling things from the freezer. She directed him to the charcoal and he set about building the fire in the grill.

He heard a noise and looked toward the water. Al's boat was just easing into the dock. He waved at Lisa, who was at the bow, ready to jump to the dock. They disappeared below the lip of the lawn. In ten minutes, Lisa and Sara appeared at the top of the steps. They waved and ran to meet him on the patio.

"Hi, there. Welcome to paradise," Tom said.

"I'll say this is paradise," Lisa said, looking around. "This is beautiful."

"The good times have barely begun," Sara said with a wink.

"Please, don't encourage her," Tom said to Sara. I'm already on the hook for more than I can handle, now." He indicated Carole, moving around in the kitchen, topless.

Sara nodded. "What have you two been up to while we weren't here?"

"Alas, nothing," Tom said with mock sadness. "But the promises she made will kill me just as dead."

Sara laughed. "What's for supper," she asked.

"Steaks, corn-on-the-cob and whatever else she fished out of the freezer."

Al and John came up to join them. Lisa ran inside to get beer for them. She brought enough for everybody and they all settled on the patio, laughing and talking and anticipating the dinner. All of them were ravenous after the fresh air and the excitement and in anticipation of the evening.

They finished eating around half-past seven, just as the sun was going down. The sunset made a spectacular picture through the window in the living room. They regretted that it wasn't cool enough for a fire.

Tom felt Carole press a little closer to him and heard her sigh contentedly. Dinner was delicious, but Tom was looking forward to the "dessert" that Carole had promised him. His cock was already beginning to stir. He felt Carole's breast against his arm and moved slightly.

Carole moved against him and her hand wandered up his thigh. "I think, Tom, that we should consider moving to a quieter place." Her hand reached his cock. "Besides, I want very much to make love with you."

"I believe I promised that I'd eat you. That will count as dessert."

They stood up, somewhat unsteadily. Carole led him down the hall to the master bedroom. She closed the door behind them, lit a candle on the nightstand and turned to him. Her hands cupped her breasts. "Are you ready?" She stared at his cock as it swayed with each step he took toward her. Her mouth watered.

"I'm ready." His voice was hoarse with desire. He stood in front of her.

Neither moved for a moment. Then, Tom knelt in front of her and put his hands on her buttocks. He drew her toward him slowly. She slid her hands down over her ribs and hips. They stopped when her fingers reached her crotch. She put the tips of her fingers on the lips of her pussy and pulled outward.

Tom could see the glistening, pink flesh. With a sigh, he leaned forward and touched his tongue to her.

She cried out and moved her hands to the back of his head. His tongue moved in her and she pressed him to her more tightly.

"On the bed," she whispered nervously. She fell backward onto the bed and moaned when he buried his face between her thighs. She came in a moment and pulled his face up to hers.

"My turn." She kissed him, her tongue probing deeply. "I've been thinking about this all day." She urged him over on his back and bent over him. She held her breasts and captured him between them. Then she rolled them around on his cock, listening to his moans of pleasure. Every now and again, she bent forward and licked the head of his cock. Finally, she held him in her hands and lightly touched her lips to the head.

"Now, my sweet," she whispered softly, "I'm going to give you what you so richly deserve." Her mouth was soft, hot, wet and insistent. She took him in slowly, barely making contact. Then she closed her mouth on him, but ever so gently. Her tongue moved slowly and lightly over the sensitive skin. When he groaned, it sounded as though he were being tortured. Carole smiled inwardly. She wanted him to beg her for release. Her pussy was wet, her nipples erect. Carole took him out of her mouth and let her lips just graze the head again.

"Are you enjoying this, Tom?"

"Oh, yes, Carole. If I could move, I would kiss you, but I seem to be paralyzed."

Carole laughed softly. "I haven't even begun."

Tom shivered and watched helplessly as she softly scraped her teeth over the head. He twitched and writhed, but each time he thought he was coming, she squeezed the base of his cock until the spasm passed. She took him out of her mouth again and rubbed the head over her breasts, then up to her face.

"Get over me, Tom. Fuck my mouth."

With Carole pulling on his cock, he managed to straddle her head. She held his cock with both hands and urged him forward. Again, she used her teeth and nails on him. Very gently, she raked her nails along the length of his cock. He jerked and twitched. Then, again, her lips fluttered against the head.

"You're ready to come, aren't you, darling?"

"God, yes! I can't stand it, anymore."

Carole smiled to herself. She had him in the palm of her hand, literally and figuratively. She pulled him in as far as she could and teased him until he swelled up again, ready to explode. She squeezed him, cooling the moment.

"Please, Carole, let me come. I'm going crazy."

That was what she wanted to hear. She loosened her grip and held him gently. Then, her tongue worked its magic on him.

He screamed into the pillow as his come gushed into her mouth. His hips thrust forward as he tried to sink his cock into her. Again and again he spurted into her tantalizing mouth until he was finally empty. He rolled over on his side and let his breathing slow and his heart stop pounding.

5.

John closed the door and opened the drapes. The moon was full and brilliant and softly lit the bedroom. He turned and found Lisa kneeling on the bed, staring at him. He walked toward her.

Lisa couldn't take her eyes off his huge erection. She was almost drooling, watching it sway and bounce as he walked to the bed. She reached out her hand and caressed it softly. Then, she leaned forward and kissed the head tentatively. When he touched her hair, she took him deeply into her mouth and pulled him along as she lay back on the bed.

He followed along with her, helping her to keep him in her mouth. Her tongue was already sending shivers along his spine as it moved slowly over the head of his cock.

"John, put it in my pussy," she said breathlessly.

John moved backward and knelt between her thighs. He moved forward again, letting the tip of his cock touch her pussy. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. "You put it in, Lisa."

Lisa put her hands on him and guided him into her. She was very wet, making the entry easy. She sucked in her breath as he slid in the rest of the way.

John smiled to himself and held still. When she spread her legs wide, he pressed forward slightly.

Lisa sighed and slid her arms around his back. "Please don't move, darling. Let me enjoy it for a moment."

"Lisa, honey, I've got to move, I can't hold still any longer." The excitement had made him very sensitive.

"Neither can I," Lisa said, and she moved her hips experimentally. Even that slight movement caused her to gasp with pleasure.

John pulled back from her slightly, then moved forward again with a groan. He'd intended to pull out of her but the sensation was too much to resist. He moved forward into her, all the way until he touched the back of her pussy.

Lisa gripped him tightly with her vaginal muscles and slid her hands down to his buttocks. She pulled him to her and sighed as he slid in deeper.

John pulled back farther this time and pushed forward again. He seemed to be moving automatically, unable to control his movements. The head of his cock was tingling and the feeling was spreading throughout his body.

Lisa was so filled with pleasure, she could hardly think. Her pussy was filled to capacity with his erection and she'd already had three small orgasms. She seemed to sense that the next one would be the big one. She tried to concentrate on the contours of John's cock, tried to know each ridge and valley, but the individual sensations blurred. She was aware of only one, long, delightful feeling that grew and grew.

"Baby," John said in a fierce whisper, "I'm going to come."

Lisa grabbed his hips, her nails digging into him. He didn't feel it.

"Come, John," she said levelly. "Shoot into me."

"Now," he shouted, and began coming into her.

Lisa screamed when she first felt him swell up inside her. When he began to come, she just moaned and held him even tighter. As his come gushed into her, she cried out with each spurt. There were a lot of spurts.

A long time later, Lisa's eyes opened. John was still in her, still holding her. She looked up at him and kissed him softly. "John, honey, I think you have filled me to overflowing."

"You do bring out the beast in me." He kissed her forehead.

Lisa put her legs around his waist and held him tightly. She pulled his head down and kissed him with conviction.

"I must leave you for the moment. Will you be here when I get back?"

"If I'm not, it will be because someone picked me up in a wheelbarrow. I'm not exactly ambulatory."

Lisa laughed and left him lying there, panting.

In another room, Sara held her arms out to Al. "Come here and touch me."

Al went to her and held her breasts gently. He squeezed them, then bent down and licked the nipples.

Sara arched herself against him. She was getting hot. Her pussy began to moisten and her nipples hardened.

Al drew her down to the bed and slipped behind her. He put one of his thighs between hers to separate them, then let his dick slide up against her pussy.

"Ooh, that's nice," Sara said. She rubbed against him until just the head was in her. "Now, slowly, honey. Move it slowly. Just the head first, then a little deeper each time."

Al complied. He knew how she liked it with him. It was a little different than the way she made it with John. He and Carole both liked to watch Sara and John make love. But right now, it was Al who was enjoying Sara's hot, wet cunt. He moved a little deeper with each thrust until he was in as far as he could go.

"Damn! That's nice!" Al cupped both her generous breasts, his thumbs teasing the nipples.

"It's delicious and I think I'm going to come."

"Come, Sara, love." Al moved faster and faster, panting with the exertion and the heat of the moment. They came together. When they had calmed down a little, Sara turned to face Al.

"What do you think of these new people?"

"They seem to be nice enough. Carole seemed to like Tom right off. That's unusual."

I noticed that, too." She giggled. "Of course, meeting them when we were all stark naked probably helped. I mean, they get points just for that. And, they are kinda cute."

"Well, you're right. I wouldn't mind a turn with Lisa, but she seemed to glue herself to John right off. Say, you're not jealous, are you?"

"You know better than that. Besides, they'll be leaving before too long, and I haven't the slightest worry about John."

"Can you imagine what a six-way would be like?"

Sara giggled, again. "Wow! Like a pit of snakes, I'll bet. Everybody rolling and turning and twisting..."

Al interrupted her. "Stop! My poor back!" Al put his hand on his lower back in mock anguish. "Maybe the next time they come for a visit we can loosen up a bit."

"Next time? What do you call this if not 'loose'?"

"Okay, so we're loose now." He pulled her to him again.

6.

Tom opened his eyes and looked down at Carole. Her breasts were flattened against him, her nipples still hard. Her hand moved down his belly to his cock. She put her hand on it and kissed his chest. He began to harden again.

"You're not ready to stop, are you?"

"Not yet," he said. He ran his hand slowly up and down the smooth curve of her back. "I still want to slip into that luscious pussy of yours."

She squeezed his cock gently and pressed closer to him. "I'm ready whenever you are." She spoke softly but with an intensity that left no doubt about her desire.

Tom began to move to get between her lush thighs, but she stopped him with a hand on his chest. She took him quickly into her mouth, moving her tongue over his erection. Then, she looked up at him. "Now," she said, lying on her back.

Tom crawled between her legs. He couldn't suppress a smile as he felt her hands on him, shaking slightly as she guided him into her. The smile didn't dissipate a bit when he felt how wet she was, nor when he felt how snug the fit was.

"M-m-m-m-m! You're as big as John." She put her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her.

Her words hit him in the pit of his stomach, but only momentarily. He was not the jealous type, but he was male and still subject to the vagaries of the male ego, no matter how fleeting the reaction. Besides, he was the interloper. He was the invited guest and he certainly had no claim on her. Anyway, she was a delicious fuck. Her pussy was so tight and hot and wet that he soon forgot any bad feelings he had and pushed deeper into her.

Her sighs told him that he was making the right moves. He pulled back slowly, then plunged into her again.

"Tom, darling," she sighed. "Fuck me, lover. Keep that lovely thing moving in me." Tom complied gladly, but his mind began to drift back to earlier in the evening when she had tortured him with her mouth. A slight smile played across his lips as an evil idea came to him.