Pleasure Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her with diligence and joy and with much pleasure. She responded with sighs and moans.

Her hands wandered all over him, her legs gripped him. Her pussy was so tight, it was like a second mouth. He was going to have trouble keeping control.

Suddenly, she dug her nails into him and groaned as she came gently. He stopped for a moment. "Please, Tom, don't stop now!" she begged.

He plunged into her again and felt her react, readying herself for the main event. When she was almost there he stopped, withdrawing until only the tip of his cock was touching the moist lips of her pussy.

She tried to impale herself on him again, but he held her off. When she had cooled somewhat, he eased back into her. He fucked her until she was once again on the brink. And again he withdrew.

"You bastard!" she breathed. "You rotten bastard!"

Tom smiled to himself. He had her. Now it was his turn to make her beg for release. He plunged into her again until he bottomed out.

Again, she began to rise on the crest of another orgasm, and again he pulled back.

"I get it now," she said, breathing hard. "A little turn-about, eh?"

"Yes. When I let you come, though, you're going to scream the house down, I'll bet." He pushed into her slowly.

"I'm ready to scream now from frustration. Please let me come, Tom."

"Can you wait until I'm ready, too? It won't be much longer. You have the tightest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of fucking."

"Darling, I'll wait if it won't be long. But please hurry, Tom, please hurry."

He fucked her again with long, gentle strokes. He became aware of a change in the feel of her pussy. She was clamping down on his cock when he was in her all the way and holding him until he was ready to move forward again. The effect was exciting. The head of his cock began to tingle and he knew that he couldn't last much longer.

Carole, too, was feeling the effects of her own actions. She whimpered and held him tightly.

Tom fucked her slightly faster. He knew it was only a matter of seconds until he would come into that tight, hot pussy. He moaned.

"Yes, darling, now!" Carole's whimper turned into a scream as the long-delayed orgasm built higher and higher and finally rolled over her.

"Yes," he shouted. He began gushing into her, surprised at the intensity of the pleasure. He hardly felt her nails gouging the flesh of his back and sides.

A long, long time later he opened his eyes. She was still holding him tightly, her heart racing. "Tom, honey, that was beautiful."

"I'm glad that the cause of my death gave you so much pleasure."

She giggled. Tom rolled off her and fell over onto his back. He was suddenly aware of the wounds she had made in his skin. He winced and raised up suddenly.

"What's wrong, Tom?"

He turned his back to her. "Oh, Tom, did I do that to you? My poor darling. Let me get something for those."

Carole got up and went to the bathroom for antiseptic and cotton. She was back in a moment and began dabbing the long scratches.

"I'm really sorry, Tom. I guess I got a little carried away."

"Don't worry about it," Tom said with a wink. "Actually, I look upon them as a testament to my skill as a lover."

He howled when Carole gave him an extra large dose of the antiseptic.

"There! That should cool off your ego."

Tom caught the smile she tried to hide. He took the bottle of antiseptic out of her hand and set it aside. Then he pulled her toward him backwards, his hands cupping her lovely breasts.

"You're right, Carole. That was terribly boorish of me. I should have realized that your scream was just a put-on."

She turned to him quickly, her mouth opened to give him hell. Then she saw the smirk on his face. "You're a real joker, aren't you?" She kissed him softly. "You're certainly not boorish, Tom. But you are a real devil, teasing me like that."

"No more so than you. You had me going for a while, too." He looked away for a moment, remembering the incredible orgasm she had given him.

"We do make nice music together, don't we?" She hugged him tightly.

"We do, indeed. Say, do you suppose there's anything in the icebox? I do feel like biting something."

Carole pulled away from him and stood up. She held her hands out to him.

"I think I can find an old crust of bread and perhaps a moldy cold-cut. Come with me."

"I did, twice." He ducked just in time to avoid the pillow she threw at him and just barely beat her to the kitchen.

Carole fixed sandwiches for them while Tom opened a couple of bottles of cold beer. They sat at the table and wolfed down the food in silence.

"Hi, there, folks."

They looked up to see John and Lisa come into the kitchen and join them at the table. "Looks like we're not the only ones that need a refueling," Tom said.

"Lisa just about wore me out," John said. He touched Lisa's cheek and blew a kiss to her, smiling.

Carole got up and made more sandwiches. John opened more beer for all of them and returned to the table.

"I wonder how Al and Sara are doing?" Tom asked.

"I'm sure they're enjoying themselves, or we would have seen them by now."

Carole brought the tray of sandwiches to the table and sat down. They ate in silence until the sandwiches were gone.

Carole went over to John and sat on his lap. "I hope Lisa hasn't worn you out too much." She kissed him passionately, pressing her breasts against him.

Tom watched, fascinated. His cock began to stir. Lisa noticed and reached her hand out to him. The touch of her hand made him start. He looked at Lisa and smiled as his cock erected quickly. Lisa held it and closed her eyes, stroking it softly.

Carole broke the kiss, but kept her arms around John's neck and her breasts against him. "I just had an idea," Carole said tentatively. "Why don't the four of us get together for a while? Just for something a little different."

"Sounds great to me," Lisa said. She gave Tom's cock an affectionate squeeze, then got up and stood behind John. "I think it would be great fun." She leaned down and kissed John, then turned her lips to Carole. Carole responded.

Tom's cock jumped at the sight. His mind was awhirl with pleasure and the situation. He was in the midst of a bunch of total hedonists. The thought brought a smile to his face. He got up and got behind Lisa and cupped her breasts, his cock pressed against her.

"If everyone is finished stuffing his or her respective face, why don't we adjourn to the nearest bedroom for dessert?" John stood up. His cock was hard. The women stared openly at the huge organ.

Carole took him by the hand and moved off toward the bedroom. Lisa took hold of Tom's cock and led him, following the other two down the hall.

Tom said to Lisa, "It's easier when you hold me by the handle, isn't it?"

"Yes," she said, squeezing it. "And much nicer than just holding your hand."

Tom was beginning to enjoy this new situation. He had never made love in a group before, at least not with another man present. His pulse quickened in anticipation of the events ahead. Tom asked, "Is John a good lover?"

"Is he ever!" She looked at him quickly, realizing she may have hurt his feelings or wounded his ego with her quick reply. "I mean that he's..." she started to amend her answer, but Tom interrupted.

"I know what you mean, Lisa. He's a wonderful lover. He should be with that cannon he's packing. Don't worry, Lisa. I realize that there are one or two men in the world who are better lovers than I am." He winked at her and smiled.

Lisa looked relieved. She stopped and faced him, then put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Tom, you're a doll. And," she added, grinding against him,"you're just as big as he is. I oughta know." She kissed him again.

Again, she took his erection in hand and led him off down the hall to join Carole and John.

Carole was sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking John's cock. John was just lying there with a big smile on his face, enjoying her attention.

"If you will excuse me for just a second, I'll be right back." Carole let go of John's cock and ran lightly out of the room. She returned in a moment with a joint. "I think this should liven things up a bit." She lit the joint and passed it to Lisa.

Lisa took a long hit and passed it to Tom. While Tom dragged on the joint, Lisa leaned forward and kissed the head of John's cock. Then, she gave Tom the same treatment. "I can't decide which one I like better," she said with a shrug.

Tom passed the joint to John. He was getting very excited.

"I can't, either," Carole said. "That's why I thought that this was a good idea. Since they're both so nice, why not enjoy them both at the same time?"

Lisa exhaled a thin cloud of smoke and put a hand on one of Carole's magnificent breasts. "My dear, you're not only beautiful, you're brilliant."

Carole laughed and put her hand over Lisa's. "You, Lisa, are a doll."

"Amen to that," echoed John. He finished off the joint and dropped the remains into the ashtray on the nightstand.

Carole closed her eyes for a moment and let the lovely feeling of euphoria wash over her. She opened her eyes again and bent forward to take John's cock into her mouth. John sighed and Lisa's eyes sparkled.

Tom watched with amusement as Lisa leaned forward to join Carole. He watched as their lips and tongues moved over John's cock, teasing and caressing it. John writhed under them.

Carole sat up. "Would you two men move closer together so that Lisa and I can get close to you both?"

Tom was thinking that a night with Carole Meadows was a slow trip through ecstasy. She was beautiful to look at, to touch and to make love with. She had a real penchant for pleasure. Again, he decided to play it her way. He was completely at her disposal. Considering the way she had handled him on the trip to the house, the way she had teased him with gentle touches and promises of future pleasure, he was willing to do anything she asked.

Carole and Lisa were alternating cocks and the arrangement was giving Carole immense pleasure. Her pussy was wet and she knew that Lisa's was the same. She realized that Lisa and Tom were as pleasure-loving as she was. She abandoned herself to the pleasure of the moment.

She had to open her eyes for a moment to get her bearings. John's cock was in her mouth, throbbing under her tongue. Lisa's cheek touched hers as she mouthed Tom's erection. Now, she settled comfortably down to drain John's balls of his delicious come. The feel of the head of his cock in constant motion in her mouth was aphrodisiac to her. As she moved her head up and down on him, her tongue explored the familiar contours. She could feel Lisa moving in time with her. Tom's moans signaled his nearness to orgasm, just as John's movements under her hinted at his own approaching climax. She continued, supremely happy.

John's sudden cry was music to her ears and his gushing come tasted like nectar to her.

Tom's cock swelled suddenly as he, too, began to pour his come into Lisa's sucking mouth. Lisa's muffled moan gave Carole a peculiar sort of a kick. Her own orgasm had been spread out over the entire time the four of them had been together. Rather than discrete orgasms, she had been coming gently and steadily all along.

Tom had watched John's face contort with pleasure as he came into Carole's talented mouth. When his own orgasm hit, he wondered idly if his own face looked the same.

How odd that such intense pleasure made the face look as though intense pain were being inflicted. Even more odd was the different look the face had after the cessation of each stimulus.

Tom rocked back on his heels, steadying himself with one arm. He looked down at Carole who was just releasing John's cock. Her eyes were half-closed, her lips slightly puffy from sex with John. Lisa looked up at him and smiled, then kissed him softly. He lay down next to John, sated and exhausted. Just before he drifted off to sleep he saw Lisa and John leave.

Carole settled down beside him. She snuggled up to him and sighed contentedly, her hand resting on his softening cock and her breasts pressed against his chest. She touched her lips to one of his nipples, then slipped into a deep, peaceful sleep.

7.

Tom woke around seven a.m. He looked over at Carole, who was still snoring softly. He smiled at her sleeping face and slid gently out of her arms. He slipped into his shorts and went into the kitchen. A cup of coffee was what he needed. He located the fixings and soon had the coffee perking. It finished just as Sara walked in.

"Well, good morning, Sara. Coffee?"

"Hi, yourself," Sara said with a big smile. "Black for me, please. I thought I'd be the first one up. Looks like you beat me."

"Not by much," Tom replied. "The coffee just finished, so you'll get it fresh. I trust you slept well?" He set out cups and poured for them.

"I slept like the proverbial log."

John came in and joined them. He poured himself a cup of coffee and stood at the window.

Sara suggested that they take their coffee to the patio.

"Good idea, my dear," John said, patting her behind.

Tom's eyes drifted to the window. He thought of an itch he'd had for quite a while, an itch that he was afraid to tell anyone of. Still, it was an itch that persisted, that would be satisfied only by the proper scratch. The scratch might never happen.

John stood up and stretched. Tom had to admit that John was a good-looking man, well-muscled and fit. He was indeed a woman's dream, not least because of his black skin and all the mystique that goes with it. Of course, a ten-inch cock doesn't hurt his desirability, either.

Tom leaned back in his chair, a slight smile playing across his features. His mood improved instantly and he berated himself for his self-pity. How could he feel put upon when he was spending the weekend at a lovely beach-front home with five other people who loved a good fuck?

They went out to the patio and sat at the table.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen." Al walked out onto the patio and joined them.

"'Morning, Al," Tom said, waving.

"Greetings," said John. "I trust you slept well, sir?"

"I hope I slept well after Sara got through with me. The middle-aged body can only stand so much pleasure."

Tom and John joined Al in a good laugh. In truth, all three of them were feeling those delightful after-effects of a night of heavy sex.

Al poured more coffee for all of them. "I've got to take the boat to Sidney for fuel today. You two can join me or stay, as you like."

"I'd like to come along, Al," Tom said. "I think a whiff of sea air would do me good."

"Amen to that," John put in.

"Swell," Al said, smiling. "I thought we'd leave around noon. I understand the ladies are driving to Sidney for a little shopping trip."

"That's right," Sara said, rising. "Carole says she's going to do severe damage to your bank account."

"Yup," John said with a sigh of resignation. "Kiss all your money good-by." He watched Sara's lovely behind disappear through the patio door.

Tom laughed loudly and heartily at their expense. "I guess I'm the only one who gets off the hook. Tell you what. I'll buy lunch in Sidney for the three of us."

"Now I feel better," Al said with a chuckle.

"You're okay, Tom," John said. "I'm going to hit the shower and change."

"Me, too," Tom said, rising. He ran down to his boat for a change of clothes.

The men met at Al's boat at the appointed time. The women watched them pull away from the dock and disappear around the point.

"Alone at last," Carole said a bit wistfully.

"You don't sound as though you really want to be alone," Sara said. "I don't mind being alone as long as there's a nice, hard cock within reach."

The rest of them laughed and agreed enthusiastically. They turned toward the house to clean up for their shopping trip.

"I'm for a nice, hot shower," Carole announced.

"Me, too," said Lisa.

"Good, there's plenty of room for two in mine."

Lisa looked at her for a moment. "I'll bet there is. Let's go."

Carole led the way to her room. When she removed her clothes, Lisa noticed that Carole's nipples were hard. "Tom's quite a good lover, isn't he?"

"He is a superb lover," Carole replied. She turned to look at Lisa who was now naked, too.

Lisa could feel Carole's eyes moving over her. They seemed to reflect approval. Lisa's nipples began to erect themselves.

"Tom's cock is so filling and satisfying, no matter where he puts it," Carole said as she moved closer to Lisa.

Lisa stood, transfixed. Her breathing had quickened and her heart was pounding. Carole was standing very close to her, now. Then another short step and their nipples were touching. Carole's arms went around Lisa's neck and she put her lips to Lisa's ear. "Bring John to my room tonight and join us." Her lips brushed Lisa's. Just the lightest touch. Then, closer still. Their thighs were touching, then their mounds. Lisa was ready to come. Her knees were shaking so badly she had to sit on the edge of the bed. Carole knelt in front of Lisa and slowly and gently parted Lisa's knees.

"Wh-What are-" Lisa started to ask, but she already knew.

"Just relax, Lisa, darling." Carole moved forward ever so slowly, her cheeks softly brushing the insides of Lisa's thighs. Forward a little more and a little more, until...

Lisa cried out softly when Carole's tongue touched her pussy. Then her thighs opened wide to admit her new friend. Carole's tongue traced a delightful and torturous path around Lisa's wet pussy. Carole knew Lisa was close to coming and showed no mercy. Lisa screamed and Carole joined her in a nice, relaxing orgasm.

Lisa raised up and regarded Carole with half-lidded eyes. She beckoned Carole to lie beside her. When Carole was there, Lisa put her arms around the lovely woman and hugged her tightly. Then she kissed her, deeply and searchingly, tasting her juice on Carole's lips. "I think we'd better get into the shower, or we'll be late.

"Wouldn't you like me to return the favor," Lisa asked.

"Tonight, pet. It will be a wild night, I'm sure."

She got off the bed and went into the bath and turned on the shower. Lisa followed her in and they spent the next half-hour laughing and soaping each other, with much tickling and feeling.

Finally, they'd had their fill of fun and they got dressed. Presently, they joined Sara. "What took you so long, Carole," Sara asked with just a bit of a leer in her voice.

"We got distracted." They all laughed and blushed and went to the car to begin their shopping trip.

By the time they had all returned to the house, it was almost dark. Since Al and the other men had returned first, they had started the grill and set the table. Everything was ready but the ladies and the food.

Carole and Sara did most of the preparation because they knew the routine and where things were. Lisa amused herself by taunting Al and John about how much money Carole and Sara had spent in town. The looks on the two men's faces were comical, to say the least. The food was a little exotic this time. Carole fixed a grilled shishkebob of tomato, eggplant, white onions and diced lamb alternated on a skewer. There was fresh Italian bread and a good imported beer to wash it down, a vegetable plate with a cream dip, cheeses, olives and artichoke hearts.

Nobody was immune to the nibbles. Al had brought out another joint and everyone was kind enough to help him dispose of it. The prevailing mood was one of utter relaxation and niceness.

Dinner lasted until well after darkness cloaked the patio. Carole, who had been lost in thought for most of dinner, had finally reached the end of her patience. Her pussy would tolerate no more delays. She whispered something into Tom's ear and he got up and followed her into the house. An astute observer would have noticed that he was almost drooling.