Poke Her Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan just walked away from the table down the hall toward the bedrooms. I stood and watched. He went to our room and came back out quickly carrying some things and went to the guest room. I would guess it'd be his pajamas and a change of clothes, but I think probably also his shaving gear.

I was brought back into the group when I heard Gary say, "Congratulation, Craig, you're the first one to break my winning streak." I turned around and the two of them were standing right behind me. Gary leaned in said softly, "You'll enjoy yourself, she's good."

Just then Jenny walked up and told Craig, "I'll catch a ride with someone, so you can have the car in the morning." She turned to me. "Have fun," she said smiling.

"I plan to," I told her as I took Craig's arm. 'I wonder if he's any good.' Right then, I wished I'd not been such a prude about listening to the other girls when they talked about their sex lives.

I wasn't slut enough to drag Craig right to the bedroom. I stayed and said goodbye to my guests. I mean somebody had to. Ryan just ran off to the bedroom without a word. The girls all told me to have fun; the rest of the guys gave me lecherous grins. Bill, old bold Bill, managed another grope of my butt.

After the door was closed and locked. I turned to Craig. He was actually nervous. Kind of like a high school kid who was at last alone in his girlfriend's house with no parents in sight. At thirty-two, he was the youngest in the group and good looking too. Taking him by the hand and turning off the lights as we went, I led him to our bedroom.

I opened the drawer and took out my anniversary nightie and told him, "Get in bed, I'll just go and slip into something more comfortable." Going into the bathroom, I took off my slut outfit and changed into my call girl garb. Again, I opted not to bother with the panties. This time I didn't stall and I hadn't instructed him turn off the lights. I planned be seen and more importantly to see what I was getting.

I opened the door to the bedroom and saw Craig waiting in the bed with the covers up to his waist. I turned out the bathroom light and walked slowly to the bed and crawled in next to him. I snuggled up and kissed him. Not wanting to wait, I ran my hand down his stomach, wanting a quick grope of my own. After all, I'd been thoroughly groped, I was entitled.

"Hey!" I said. "You're still wearing your underwear."

"I always sleep in my underwear," he told me.

"Not tonight. They'll just get in the way."

With that, I knelt beside him and pulled at the waist band. He lifted his hips and down his legs they went. Well, he was no Gary, about the same size as Ryan, but with an interesting curve. 'Hum,' I thought, 'I wonder what that'll be like.'

***

I took a hold of him and stroked it. He had an almost schoolboy grin on his face. That vanished in a gasp when I bent down and took him in my mouth. I wasn't sure what his recovery rate was, so I was careful not to get him off. After all the groping I'd had, I was horny and didn't want him to disappoint me. I needed a good screwing and he was going to give it to me. If he wasn't up to it, I might just be desperate to put my slut outfit back on and hit the bars and dance clubs... 'No, that's not as good idea... can you spell STD?'

No, Craig was going to have to be the one. After he began to moan and squirm, I stopped and slid up next to him. "OK," I said, "now you get me hot." Not that he had to work too hard at that. I'd been turned on since Wednesday in anticipation of tonight. To Craig's credit, he was up to the task and turned out to be a pretty good muff diver. He did get me off, but was so turned on that he climbed right in while I was still coming down from my orgasm, which worked out just fine, in a few strokes, I was building toward the second. That interesting curve found my G-spot and had me cresting waves I never knew existed.

I wasn't as vocal as I had been with Gary, but the orgasms were pretty intense anyway. I think it was the prolonged foreplay that brought out the screaming I did with Gary. All in all I was having a good time with Craig. Being all wound up in anticipation, I didn't feel the need to sleep right away and I discovered that Craig's recovery rate was as good as could be hoped for. After just a short rest, he was back at it again and this time he was in charge. He was good at that too. His talented tongue worked it's magic on my nipples and with a little guidance he found the spot on my neck and that helped as his hands were busy with the rest of my body. As usual number two wasn't as intense as the first one, but good just the same. Did I mention I liked what that curve did to me? After the second, I turned out the lights and cuddled up to him. I figured rightly that he'd need some major rest before going at it again.

It was a couple of hours later that I heard the toilet flush and Craig get back in bed. I took him in my arms and I was surprised to find an erection probing. After a little oral, I climbed on for a ride. His hands found my breasts and began to kneed them. His hands weren't bad either. He had just the right combination of rough and tender, alternating of course. I leaned forward and he began kissing them, suckling on the nipples. This time I was setting the pace and this session would last a while. It wasn't easy to keep the pace slow. I had to alter my position so as to keep that curve from over stimulating my G-spot. The heinous thing about it all was as the end hit my G-spot, the base worked over my clit, so going slow was a chore, but I wanted this one to last.

I managed about a half an hour by concentrating on not getting him off too soon, but in the end, I was driving hard and had a massive orgasm. He was close behind me and it only took a few strokes after I regained control to get him off. It seemed his was more violent then mine. He went back to sleep with a smile on his face.

In the morning, I was awakened by a pair of fingers sloshing in and out of vaginal opening and him sucking on my nipples. When I got up to speed as to what was happening and who was doing it, I was ready to go. Foreplay when you're asleep is still foreplay. He was definitely the aggressor and I was the willing victim. I was a bit noisier then the night before. He ended by just by humping in violently a couple of times and then pinning me to the bed while he closed his eyes and trembled.

He opened his eyes and smiled like he was remembering the best possible memory. He pulled out and laid over on his back beside me and said, "I better get out of here before I wear out my cock."

"I'm sure we stink of sex. We'd better get a shower first."

"We?"

"What? You don't want me to soap you down all over in return for a chance for you to do the same to me?"

"Jenny doesn't like to shower with me. She says it's too distracting and we just end up needing a shower again after."

"That's probably because you get out of the shower all worked up. I don't plan for you to be able to be worked up after." 'Did I just say that? God what a slut I've become. I'm planning to shower with the guy who's fucked me all night and get him off again. Oh Hell, did just use the "F" word? I don't talk like that.'

"I didn't mean to say I didn't want too. I was just commenting on the novelty of the idea."

He got out of bed and padded toward the bathroom with me close behind, striping my nightie as I went. It turns out he was the wrong height to screw me in the shower, so, in light of my promise, after we'd washed each other, I sank to my knees and tried my best to swallow his cock. That curve that worked so well to get me off fought against it going down my throat, but I don't think he minded at all. 'Note to self: try this again in a 69 position.' After he filled my mouth, we toweled off and dressed.

We had French toast for breakfast and I kissed him goodbye at the front door. Turning around, I saw Ryan standing in the hall, still in his pajamas.

"I thought he'd never leave. Do you have to feed them all breakfast?

"I worked him hard last night. I didn't want him to pass out on the way home and have an accident."

I had to empty my bladder, so I headed for the master bathroom. I flushed the toilet and sprayed on a little perfume and found Ryan in the bedroom when I came out. He was naked on the bed, hard on sticking up in the air.

"My turn," he said.

I shrugged, stripped and lay down next to him. He pounced, had his way with me and was done and getting dressed in about fifteen minutes. Nothing for me. It was obvious to me that he had been turned on for some time. I lay there and watched him get dressed. 'I wonder if he really likes sloppy seconds... or is that... what ... fourths?'

"Gotta go down to the job site. I've got a meeting with a couple of subs to lay out what I need to have done next week."

After he left, I remembered that we were all supposed to call Glenda about what to do for about a hostess for Gary's poker night. I dressed and walked into the kitchen, got myself another coffee and made the call.

"Hi Glenda. It's Betty, you said to call about Gary's hostess."

"Yeah, I think we girls all need to get together. We didn't think this through beyond us getting laid by Gary. Let's all meet here around noon. I'll throw something together for lunch and we can hash it out."

"OK, I'll be there. Ryan's out for the day anyway."

When I got there, everyone else was there except for a Jenny. I was pumped for details about my night with Craig. So, like the gossipy slut I was becoming I told them everything they wanted to know.

Yes, he got me off more than once.

Yes it was more exciting than with my husband.

Yes, I'd be happy to do him again.

No, he wasn't better than Gary, but he was damned good.

Well, you get the idea. We were on to other topics when Jenny showed up. The topic at hand was everyone's favorite technique Gary had used. Now here I was torn. As far as anyone knew I hadn't had a Gary experience.

It was Jenny who asked, "Say, I thought all the guys were going to let Gary win until he did all of us. How come you didn't get your turn?"

Glenda... did I point out she was a little pushy or that she and Barb were the ringleaders of our little perverse club of Gary cock worshipers... Glenda said, "Yeah, Hal told me that it looked like Ryan was actively trying to get Gary to over bet his hand and more than once, he didn't fold when he had a good hand. All the other guys did that when we hosted. He thinks Craig ended up winner trying to knock Ryan out of that spot. What, is Ryan a party pooper or does he have something against Gary?"

'Oh well, they've all screwed Gary, I might as well 'fess up.'

"If you must know, Barb, you weren't the first to do Gary."

Everyone just looked at me with disbelief. I went on, "You all remember the first game that Gary came to after Connie's accident, the one we hosted?" They all nodded. "You may remember that Ryan borrowed $ 500 from Gary that night."

"I heard something about that from Dan," Diana said. "It seems to me that Dan said that Ryan was having a tough time with his business and he was surprised that Ryan would borrow so much. He said that Ryan lost it all back, mostly to Gary."

"Well, as you know," I told them, "the custom is for all debts of that nature to be settled at midnight when the game is over." They nodded again. "But as Dan observed, we had been on a tight budget because a job was behind schedule because of the rainstorm that had flooded the excavation and washed in some of the surrounding soil. We had to dip into our personal savings to subcontractors and just didn't have the funds to make good the debt."

"Oh God, don't tell me," Barb breathed.

"Yes, in negotiations of how to settle the debt, to quote Gary, 'it just sort of came up,' that a night in bed with me would settle the debt. I've got to tell you I was pissed. I thought of killing them both, but mostly I was pissed at Ryan. My loving husband was asking me to whore myself out to pay his debt. I wanted to hurt him the way he hurt me only more so. When he saw how mad I was he was going to sign over his work truck to Gary, but that meant he couldn't finish the job and we'd never be solvent again. So I struck back the only way I could. I screwed Gary all night. I wasn't going to participate beyond being there and letting him do me. But you all know how good Gary is. By the time he actually put that gorgeous tool to me I was begging for it and after that I was on board all the way. In the morning I rubbed Ryan's face in it, almost literally.

"So you see, he was determined, as he put it, to prevent me from having an unfair second round with Gary."

"An incredible story," Barb said. "No wonder Gary thought screwing the hostess was a good idea. I mean, he'd been without for six months, the you give him a joyride and he's without again for two weeks. I can see why he seized the moment."

Well, the upshot of the rest of the day boiled down to us drawing lots to see who was going to be hostess for Gary. We all drew numbers out of the hat and would rotate in order of our numbers. I think it was rigged, but didn't care, this was an idea that Ryan would have to get used to, Glenda drew number one.

If Ryan could keep so much from me, I'd not tell him about our plan to provide hostesses for Gary's night. I'd let that come out the same why I found out that the sleep with the winner rule was a go. I don't know who, but I imagine it was Glenda who called Gary and set up the deal for him to host.

* * *

Ryan seemed a little smug as we headed for Gary's on the next poker night. As we walked up to the door he said, "Well tonight, we'll have some serious poker, since there won't be a woman running around in a slut outfit trying to turn on all the guys."

I just smiled as he rang the doorbell. We were greeted by Glenda in a scandalously short LBD with plunging neckline and flippy skirt and a pair of CFM heels that were so high they had to have an ankle strap to keep her from falling out of them. You know, Ryan was getting quite good at the golf fish impersonation.

Glenda was in top form. In the kitchen almost constantly. I made a point of sitting where I could watch Ryan. I have to admit that once he gained his composure, he got into having a slut hostess to play with as much or more than any of the other guys. Gary, on the other hand, sat and smiled at Glenda and gave her a little wink, now and then. Glenda, got so used to having the guys grope her ass that she would stand between a pair of them until each of them took a turn caressing her butt.

I think Ryan surprised her when she stood between him and Bill. Bill was quick to cop a feel of her panty clad ass, and Ryan wasn't far behind, as his hand went under her short skirt, Bill gave him a quick glance. Ryan pulled back, gave him an apologetic smile and then shifted his position. He hand didn't come out from under her skirt. Glenda smiled, and got a look of surprise on her face. She shifted her stance, looking as if she was trying to get a steadier footing by spreading her legs a little. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She swallowed, opened her eyes and started talking to Hal. Bill withdrew his hand, and Ryan continued to study his cards, but his hand stayed put.

Hal looked up at her and said something back, while Glenda bit her lip and rocked back and forth ever so slightly. He glanced at Ryan and smiled. Looking back at Glenda, he asked her a question. She then said, in a loud voice that was slightly strained that she need to bathroom and stepped away from the table and beat feet to the bathroom. Hal started to chuckle and thinking back, I'm sure that Ryan wiped his hand on his pants before making his next bet.

During the break, I asked Glenda if she was hoping Gary would be the big winner.

"Well, actually, he said he was going to follow tradition and as host, he wouldn't seriously try to be the big winner. So, with Hal likewise not trying to win a night with his own wife, that narrows down field to three; Ryan, Dan or Craig."

Jenny over heard us and asked, "Gary's not going to try and win? Bet you're bummed."

"Oh, not really."

She had that, "cat that ate the canary," look.

By now, all the girls were in on the conversation.

"Glenda, have you been a bad girl?" Barb wanted to know.

"Moi?" Glenda said in mock innocence.

"Yes you," Barb glowered. "Come on, confession is good for the soul. Do tell all."

"Well, Hal and I got here about 4:00 to help Gary set up for the game and that was when he told me he wouldn't be trying to win. So I told Hal that I hadn't been able to get the movies because the movies I wanted had been all rented out at our local video store. I asked him to try that new Blockbuster over by the Covington mall."

"Covington Mall? That'd take an hour there and back, driving time alone," Diane observed.

"Exactly," Glenda confirmed.

Barb rolled her eyes and a light came on in Jenny's. "You didn't!" she exclaimed.

"I certainly did," Glenda grinned.

"What about Hal? He didn't suspect?"

"Oh, I kind of think he did," Glenda said. "He pointed out how long it would take and asked if that would be enough time or should he stop and pick up some take out, since we hadn't had dinner yet. So I told him to go by Safeway and pick up a Shanghai dinner. I told him he should call me when he got there to see what entries we wanted."

"So he called you from Safeway? That'd give you about fifteen minutes to get your act together, twenty by the time they put the order together. Smart thinking," Barb observed.

"The best part was that when my phone rang, we were working toward round two and I think Hal knew it, because he kept me on the phone as long as he could, suggesting different combinations we might like. Ever try to hold a conversation while you're being royally seen to?"

"So he's talking to you while you and Gary are going at it, knows that the case and keeps you on the line... that kinky SOB," Diane laughed. "He was getting off on it!"

Glenda didn't stand next to Ryan again after the break, but she did the others and they all copped a feel. In the end, it was Dan who won the most.

As we all made ready to leave, I saw Diane talk to Gary and he gave her something. The guys were congratulating Dan, and clapping him on the back. Ryan and I made our good-byes and headed home.

Ryan was really horny when we got home. It's the first time that I've ever seen him keep it up after he shot his load. Good thing too, because even though I was turned on after watching Glenda act the slut hostess, I still didn't get enough foreplay to get off quickly. Ryan tried his best, but couldn't get off a second time... at least not without an hour rest. That time I took charge of the foreplay and made sure he gave me enough time to get me up to speed and I managed two pretty decent orgasms before he got his and another just after. Our sex life had definitely improved since poker night took on the new rule. Talking with the wives another time, they all confirmed that all their husbands came home from playing cards ready screw their brains out. It was well worth putting out for the winner every six weeks for that alone. What's more, getting a little strange is always good.

Actually, Ryan was pretty horny for about a week. And even after that, if I wanted to wind him up a little bit, all I had to do was to say something about Glenda as we were going to bed and that night's sex would top the charts.

* * *

The next week was at Bill and Barb's and Barb gave proof to Ryan's statement about the girls trying to out slut one another. She had on a long gown with slits up either side to the waist and it looked as if she didn't have on any underwear, either top or bottom. The top was a halter top that was backless to the waist and split down the front all the way to her navel... OK, not quite that far, but far enough you could see the swell of the underside of her breast in it. And speaking of the swell of her breasts, at a slight angle from behind the swell at the side could be seen when she bent over and moved her arm forward as in setting a drink on the table. The guys all noticed as well. Through the evening, more than one of them managed to cop a feel through side of her dress. Barbara, the slut, just grinned and told them how naughty they were. Bill just grinned and egged them on saying things like, "That's it guys, get her all horny for the winner." Barb did get horny too, if the protrusion of her nipples through the fabric of her dress was any indication.