Poke Her Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the winnings were tallied, Ryan was grinning so big, I thought his face would break. It seems he managed to be the big winner by a few hundred dollars. That meant I'd need a ride home. I went to Diane and said, "Hey, you guys live my direction. How about a ride home?"

She looked at me like I was crazy. She leaned in and whispered, "What? You don't want Gary to give you a ride home?"

"Gary?"

"Yeah, Gary."

My brain just wouldn't wrap around what she was trying to say. I don't know if I had managed to down too many wine coolers or what. But I was sure that Gary lived in the complete opposite direction as I did.

Finally she said, "Jenny got a ride home from Gary the night you guys hosted, and was very please with the ride home. You know that Gary's such a gentleman he gave me a ride home last time and I was very, very pleased with the ride. You should get him to give you a ride too, I'm sure you'll be as pleased as we were." She wiggled her eye brows and suddenly, the penny dropped.

"Oh... yeah... Gary. Yeah, I think I would be pleased if he gave me a ride home." Pleased all night I bet and maybe even in the morning as well.

I went over to Gary and said, "You need to get home right away, or can you do me a favor?"

He grinned and said, "Let me guess, you need a ride home, right?"

He started for the door and I took him by the arm. I said, just loud enough for him to hear, "Intelligent, good looking, and good in bed. What more could a girl want in a chauffeur?"

When we got to our house, I leaned over and kissed him lightly and said, "Thank you. Of course, if you were to come in, I could thank you even better."

He smiled as I got out of the car. I walked up to our door and heard the chirp as he set the alarm on his car. I opened the door and turned to see him smiling just a few feet behind me.

We went straight to the bedroom. We didn't pass go, we didn't collect 200 dollars, we just went straight to the bedroom. I opened my lingerie drawer and thought, 'I'm going to need to get some more sexy nighties.' I only had two, so the one I picked this time was the white sheer knee length one I'd worn on our honeymoon. I faced away from the bed as I changed and when I turned around, Gary was in the bed naked. I turned out the light and slipped in next to him.

This time I was a willing participant from the word go. He still did his patented foreplay and I still reached all the heights I did before, it just didn't take so long for me to respond in kind. It was obvious that he wanted me to really enjoy myself, but I wanted that for him too. Three hours of erotic bliss ensued.

When I woke in the morning, Gary was in the kitchen fixing breakfast and he quickly got me a cup of coffee when I came in.

"Sleep well?" he asked.

"Mmmm," I said as I kissed him.

After breakfast, we showered together. Immediately when we got in, I dropped to my knees and saw to it he was hard as a rock. This was going to be a shower to remember. We washed each other all over and I then put my arms around his neck and pulled him toward me, backing up until my butt was against the wall. I tongue wrestled with him for a moment, then when his hands went to my butt to pull me more firmly into his hardness, I pulled myself up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He got the idea real quick. First he lowered me just a little and held me away as much as he could and still support me, then he pinned me to the wall as he kissed my neck and chest remembering just where it was that turned me on. I could feel his erection trapped between us pointed up toward my navel. Slowly, ever so slowly, he lifted me, continuing his assault on my chest. Suddenly, I felt the tip of his cock slip by my clit and stop at my wet entrance. I sucked up a quick breath and willed him inside me. My chest rose and fell rapidly as he smiled at me, teasing me, knowing just where he was and where I wanted him. He jiggled me a bit and the head popped in. I increased the pressure on the small of his back with my ankles to no avail. I need down, not in and I had no purchase for that. I wiggled my butt back and forth; he took a deep breath and slowly lowered me onto his manhood. God even after all those times last night, it felt exquisite, like the first time all over again.

I was on fire I need to be fucked and said so. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," I breathed into his ear. Holding my butt he began to fuck me, not hard... but sensuously. I wanted it hard, but he was in control. All I could do was cooperate. I was at his mercy I had no way to be aggressive. All my aggressive moves had been expended when I pulled myself up to wrap my legs around him. "Oh God, do me good," I pleaded. "I need you fuck me like the whore I was last time."

He smiled. "OK," he said. "One last time before I go."

With that, he did just as I wanted and began to slam in to me, but he never lost control of himself. I looked in his eyes as I felt him pounding me. He was cool and it was all for me. God, how I loved that. Soon I was lost in the erotic pleasure of sex in the shower. I felt the warm water hitting my arms around his shoulders, the slick slap of his belly against mine and his balls slapping my butt as his cock slammed home. My clit was on fire as it was constantly in contact in and out. With a ferocity I normally only dreamed of my final climax hit. I don't know how he managed to keep from dropping me, I was so violent in my thrashing around.

As I settled, down, his strokes went back to sensuousness of the beginning and he kept it up until I lifted my head and kissed him. He backed off and pulled out, letting me regain my footing. He was still hard and hadn't cum. I wanted him to have a parting gift too, so I sunk to my knees, I kind of needed to anyway, and took him in my mouth. Some how I was desperate to make him cum.

He let himself go and soon began moaning as I bobbed my head back and forth. I cupped his balls and rolled them around and jacked him in concert with my bobbing head. He gently touched my head with his left hand as he used his right steady himself on the shower wall.

"You're about to get a mouthful," he warned.

I just nodded my head and looked up at him. He sucked in a quick breath and quivered. His cock twitched and he unloaded. I never slowed or wavered; I only tried to quickly swallow on the back stroke. When he was done, I paused to swallow the rest and then licked him fully clean.

As I stood, he said, "Damn lady, you give as good as you get."

"I hope so," I said, "wouldn't want you to turn me down when I need a ride home from poker night."

"No chance of that," he said, kissing me.

He dressed and I saw him to the door in my bathrobe, giving him a quick kiss before opening it. "I can't wait until next time," I told him.

"Likewise," he smiled and was gone.

In the kitchen, I cleaned up the mess from breakfast and went back to bathroom. I was still doing my make up when Ryan got home.

"Betty, I'm home," he called.

I met him in the hallway. "Have a good night?" I teased.

He blushed and licked his lips. "Well?" I questioned.

He nodded and looked down. "I hope you're OK with that."

"You were the big winner, weren't you?" He nodded. "Well then you got what you were due," I smiled. "Have you had breakfast?"

"Yeah, Barb fed me."

"Let's get some coffee and talk."

In the kitchen we sat over coffee.

"So," I started, "now that you've been the big winner, how do you feel about the 'sleeping with the hostess' rule?"

"Better, I guess."

"Are you going to try to win again."

He got a sheepish look on his face. "Well, would you mind? I mean, you got Gary when I stupidly borrowed that money and then there was Craig when we hosted..."

I smiled. I had him on the defensive. I nodded. "What about the next time we host? Do you ever think you'll ever catch up? And if you do, are we going to quit poker night?"

He looked as if he was lost in the woods with no clue which way to go. A mild case of panic, I'd say. I'm sure he felt he was in a 'damned if I do and damned if I don't' situation. He knew I'd had a good time with Gary and Craig both. If he said he wanted to quit if he got even then I might not be too nice to him in the bedroom and if he said he didn't I might get all jealous about him wanting to bed the other wives and not be so nice in the bedroom. Either way, it could end up with him not getting much. Lucky for him, I'm not the kind of woman that uses sex as weapon... as a tool... maybe, but not a weapon.

I took pity on him. "Let me make it easier on you to decide. Even though I thought I wouldn't, I enjoyed Gary and to my surprise, though he's no Gary, I enjoyed Craig as well and well, I'd like to try Hal, Bill and Dan. That gives you a shot at Glenda, Jenny and Diane that is if you're the big winner when they host. Likewise for my shot at the guys depends on them being the big winner when we host. I, like all the other girls, have found that on poker night and for several nights after, our husbands are really hot, which translates to great nights of hot sex for us. So, as I see it the 'sleep with the hostess' rule is a win, win. When the husband wins, he gets a little strange and when the wife is the hostess, she gets a little strange. What makes it better, is that she doesn't really know just who it will be until he's in her bed. And, everybody's sex life gets a boost."

"Well," he allowed, "it's not all win. When you hostess, I spend the night in the spare room listening to you get laid."

"Bill and Hal, seem to think that's the best part. Barb and Glenda report that they do them vigorously almost before the winner leaves the house."

"Yeah, well, they're both perverts and get off on their wives getting screwed."

I smiled. "It seems to me that when you reclaimed your territory, you got off in record time. Doesn't that mean you were turned on?"

"Reclaimed my territory?"

"Well, what would you call it when you came into the bedroom after Gary, and after Craig, left and jumped me? Isn't that what you were doing? Reclaiming me after I'd been used by another man?"

He thought a little, shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, I guess that's exactly what I was doing."

"Well then, any other time we've have sex, you always want me to pay attention to you, give a little oral and stroking before you climbed in. Even then, it takes at least ten minutes for you to get off, but both times after Gary and Craig, you jumped right in and got off in record time. You didn't even give me a chance to get turned on let alone get off and you were through. How to explain being that turned on?"

"I... well... I...," he stammered. He took a slug of his coffee and thought. "OK," he nearly shouted. "Alright," he continued in a more reasonable voice, "so I guess I did get a hard on listening to you go at it with them and I need a quick release after. God you went three times with both of them and then again in the morning after breakfast. I guess you think I wasn't being fair to you. That maybe I should have paid a little more attention to your needs?"

"Well, if Bill matches what Barb told me about the first time, I'd guess that they are on round two by now and she'll get two or three orgasms out of it. So tell me, how many times did you go at it last night?"

"Well, when we first went into the bedroom, she put on a seriously hot nightie and I was, of course all over her." I smiled, because I figured as much. He continued, "Well, I was really into it. You know, like I was when we got home after I didn't win."

"Did you get her off?"

"I should say so, though I doubt it was my expertise as a lover. I'd say she'd have gotten off the first time if I'd just stuffed a cucumber up her twat and went to sleep. She was hotter than a firecracker. I mean I thought I was going to get off quick, so I tried to work her up... I mean, I know she'd had Gary and well, I didn't want to come up short. I was teasing her a bit and it didn't take much to get her panting and when I finally did her, she had her first as soon as I put it in her. I don't think I even bottomed out and she was bucking and screaming. I'm never that good with you. I think she was just turned on about the idea of screwing someone other than her husband. I mean I've never found a woman whose twat was that wide open and ready the first time around."

"You don't think the fact that there were six guys feeling her up for a six hours had anything to do with it?"

"Well maybe."

"I can tell you from experience that it got me hot and, I'm sure, heightened my enjoyment of Craig. But go on, tell me what happened next."

Ryan started to get into it. I began to feel a little weird. My husband just spent the night screwing one of my friends and I was begging for details.

"Well, her getting off so easy kind of put me off a little bit, but I kept at it, because I was hot and needed to get off. Just as I was getting close, she started in again and I just hung on for the ride. Then, after I got through, she hollered, "Don't stop," and threw her legs around me as if to keep me from getting away. I don't suppose she had a clue how unusual it was for me to stay hard after I cum, but I knew and kept pumping her amazed that I was still able.

"Afterward I was shot. I barely had strength to climb off. She cuddled up purring, I swear, she was purring. But still we fell asleep. Then somewhere in the middle of the night, she woke me up with a blow-job. I tell you that lady can swallow cock. When I was up to speed, she climbed on top. The way she was going at it, I think she's part nympho. Amazingly, she got me off about the time she was getting her third.

"I don't know what got into me, but I woke up with morning wood and it didn't go down when I took a leak, so I woke her up by feeling her up and she responded just like I'd wanted her to and I got off for the third time in less than twelve hours."

"So you went at three times."

"Yeah, I think she'd have been up for more, but I escaped after breakfast. I wanted to be able hold it to pee. I think much more and it'd been too sore."

"Are you saying that over all, it was a bad experience?"

"Oh no, not at all."

"So you'd like to do it again?"

"Ah..." he sensed he could be in trouble, but forged on... "yeah, sure, you would, wouldn't you?"

I smiled. "Only if you do." I had him and I knew it. He nodded. "So, we're both on board for the change from poker night to 'poke... her' night?"

"'Poke... her' night?" He smiled at my pun.

* * *

The following week, we screwed like mink in heat. When we began to slow down the next week, the mention of 'poke her' night put a little life back into our action.

On poker night (I'll have to see if the rest of the group would like to change the name of the night to 'poke her' night) Ryan was eager to go and harassed me about taking so long to get ready.

"Come on, we're not hosting tonight. Just throw any old thing on. No need to slut it up tonight."

"For your information, Mr. Impatient, this dress, is a long way from slut territory. I just want to look good. You know I don't mind a few admiring glances. I'm sure Glenda will out do anything I currently have in my closet."

"Currently? Does that mean you intended to get some slutty clothes so you can keep up with the competition?"

"Why not? Once every six weeks, I'm the 'poke her' night slut. Why not dress the part? Besides all the guys like it. Don't tell my you're not looking forward to seeing just what kind of slut outfit that Glenda's going to wear."

"Well, yeah," he said, with a sheepish smile.

Our hostess greeted us in a knee length, satin lounging robe that clung to her like Saran Wrap ® and it wasn't entirely opaque. Underneath, she was wearing a matching bra and panty and nothing else. Well, nothing else underneath, she also had on a pair of CFM heels.

The girls all gathered in the family room while the guys set up the game in the kitchen. I took my usual seat so as to get a good view of Glenda's antics at the poker game. I noticed that she didn't give Ryan an opportunity to grope her butt until after the break. She was pretty turned on by then as evidenced by her bulging nipples. Each time she was being groped, her breathing became labored. Finally, she stood next to Ryan and waited. He looked up at her and she smiled at him. He looked back down at his cards, made a bet and then reached casually up under her robe. He didn't run his hand up her backside like the other guys. Instead, he put his hand on the inside of her thigh and almost absentmindedly stroked up and down, going a little higher with each stroke. When the crook of his elbow began to lift the hem of her robe, Glenda closed her eyes and changed her stance a little. She licked her lips and looked down at Ryan. There was lust in her eyes. She grinned and turned her attention to Hal, who was having a bad night with the cards. He didn't seem to mind though and was smiling the whole evening. She carried on a conversation with Hal as if they were alone in the room. All the while, she was rocking her hips a little. Gary won that hand, and as the cards were being collected, Glenda shuddered and bit her lip, then quickly headed for the bathroom.

The winner that night was Dan. Diana gave him a hug and a kiss. "Congratulations. Don't worry about me, I'll find someone to take me home," she said holding him tight and looking straight a Gary, who nodded slightly. Diana smiled and said to Dan, "You have a good time." With that, she got her coat and headed for the door. I noticed Gary was waiting on the porch for her.

That evening Ryan was hotter than a fire cracker and managed to explode twice. To his credit, he knew enough to make sure I was into it before he looked after himself. I can thank 'poke her' night for making him aware of the need to see to me. I was a bit hot watching Glenda get groped that night, so he did have a head start. While he got off twice, I managed three. Yes indeed, I like poker night a lot better now that it's become 'poke her' night.

Business was picking up for Ryan, so he was up and out on Saturday morning before I was a wake. I lay in bed thinking about what Glenda was doing and had to get out my vibrator. He made up for it that night. It was like we were newlyweds the next week.

The girls had their usual after game meeting. It was a kind of postmortem where we got the report on how well the winner performed. It seems that each of the guys did better with the hostess than his usual at home before the rule change. Of course we all reported better performance at home since the change, but still it seems they all had more stamina with the hostess. But then we didn't mind because we all got rides home with Gary and he was far and away the rated the best by one and all.

* * *

Jenny was the dark horse among us. Prior to our enhancement of the rules, she seemed a little shy around the guys and dressed the most conservatively. But when we all decided to go for the 'poke her' night change, she came out of her shell big time when it was her night to play slut hostess. This night was no exception. She wore a LBD that left nearly nothing to the imagination. It had a short flirty skirt and halter top and was make of nylon. To be honest, she was the best looking of all of us. She's younger, her boobs are perkier, her legs are longer and she doesn't have a hint of cellulite anywhere. I don't know how Craig managed to get so hot and bothered over me the night he won at our house.

He seemed to be enjoying himself as he watched Jenny get groped, but no more than she did getting groped. Ryan was doing something different than the rest of the guys in that department. Since he decide to get into the 'poke her' aspect of night each and every one of the girls seemed to be surprised at his touch. It always seemed to go to the inside of the thigh. I figured he was cupping their crotch rather than an ass cheek like the other guys. The girls all seemed to get pretty hot after he did his thing. I made a mental note to ask him or one of the girls about it, since no one had bothered to mention it.