Poke Her Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was no exception when Ryan groped her. She at first just smiled, then, after a bit, her eyes got big and she gasped a little, but tried to stifle it. She bit her lip and worked to control her breathing. Licking her lips, she rocked back and forth a bit and finally struck up a conversation with Craig. She stayed the longest, letting Ryan fondle her. It was obvious; whatever he was doing she liked it.

After the break, Jenny made her rounds again, saving Ryan the last chance to grope her. I didn't pay too much attention to it, but she took a potty break just before giving Ryan his chance the second time around. I did notice that she was the first one to give him a second chance. I decided that she really, really liked what ever he was doing under her dress. Now I really did want to know what he did. This time it was Ryan's turn to express surprise. As his hand wandered up her leg, he smiled, but near the top he snapped his head up and looked at her. She was already looking down, as if expecting him to look at her. She was smiling and Ryan broke into a grin that should have split his face. She licked her lips again as he continued to fondle her and again she talked with Craig about some mundane thing. The hand ended and she seemed reluctant to move. As soon as Ryan got his cards, he returned his attention under her dress and she smiled some more. Curiouser and curiouser.

Ryan won that night. I didn't mind at all... my last encounter with Gary was still fresh in my mind and another one that night suited me just fine. Gary was up to his usual self and I was in utopia for three hours after we reach our place then again twice in the morning.

Ryan was late getting home that day. He called and said he was at Jenny's so late he'd have to go straight to the job site from there. I was glad he called before Gary left, because it gave me a chance to invite him to say for a couple of more rounds.

Over dinner that night I was bursting with curiosity. "Ryan, I've been a bit of a voyeur at the games and I've noticed that all the girls react differently when you cop a feel then with the other guys. What do you do different?"

He smiled and said, "I have a special technique."

"OK, so what is it?"

"Well, it'd be easier to show you than tell you. Go put on a short skirt and I'll demonstrate."

I went in a put on what the Brits call a rah rah skirt, box pleated mini, and came back out to stand beside him. He started out just as I thought he did. He stroked my inner thigh progressing his way up. When he reached the juncture of my legs, instead of cupping my crotch like I thought he would, his hand went around in front leaving his thumb to make contact with my vulva. With a minimum of effort, no doubt a practiced move, his thumb was inside the elastic of my panty leg. With little effort, since I was still wet from the days activities with Gary, his thumb found its way inside me. Once there, he pressed it forward and found a most delightful place to rub. As he did that, the side of his knuckle found my clit. The effect was much the same as Craig's interesting curve. I couldn't help but rock my hips as he worked.

"Oh my God," I said. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Well, when it became evident that I was going to be judged against super lover, Gary, I did some research on the Internet to see how I could turn women on. I learned about G-spots and determined that the easiest way to reach it, given my point of access, was with my thumb. When I tried it out on Barb she confirmed my suspicions."

"No wonder they all got that strange look of surprise on their face when you groped them."

He smiled. "Well, Jenny was the one to surprise me."

"Yeah, well, I noticed that she was the only one who came back for seconds. She must have really liked it."

"What you don't know is that when she came back, she wasn't wearing panties any more."

"You're kidding."

"No, I swear, she was bare ass naked under that dress when I got my second grope in."

"Why that little slut. When this all started I'd have bet she'd be the reluctant one."

"After being in her bed, I can tell you she's anything but reluctant."

What followed was a wild evening of sex. Ryan had recharge at work that day and his demonstration had me more than ready to have a romp.

* * *

Diana was in top form for her night as hostess. As Ryan observed so long ago there was a competition to see who could out slut who. Diana's choice of outfit was right up there. Her top was a white, sleeveless blouse that she opted to leave unbuttoned and simply tie it below her more than average boobs. Her skirt was a seriously short kilt with the pin that held the front modestly together missing. Under that she wore garters and stockings. You tell it was stockings rather than pantyhose because the welts of the stockings just showed under he hem of the dress when she was standing and there was bare leg showing from behind when she bent at the waist. Ryan later reported that her choice of panties was a thong, so all the guys got a feel of her bare but. All except Ryan, who loved the thong for the easy access. Diana was the latest to experience his talented thumb.

Hal was the big winner. As usual, Barb, got her ride home with Gary. As we were leaving, Ryan noticed her getting in Gary's car. As they drove off Ryan sat and watched.

"You know, if memory serves, every time it seems that Gary gives the winners wife a ride home. I first noticed with Jenny that night at our house. When I went into the spare room, I had to close the blinds. Gary had parked right outside the window and I saw her get in. I didn't think too much about it because Gary lives near Jenny and Craig. But Gary's place is completely the opposite direction as Dan and Diana's from Hal and Glenda's and yet, he was the one to give Diana a ride home. Now here he is giving Glenda a ride home when it would make more sense for her to get a ride from Bill and Barb, they live closer. What's up with that?"

I decided to take a chance and tell him the truth. "It should be obvious. Gary doesn't have anyone to go home with and well, the winners wife doesn't either."

He looked at me stunned. "So... the big winner wins a night with the hostess and the winner's wife wins a night with super lover?"

I nodded.

Ryan was quite for a while then he looked at me and I couldn't read his expression. He had a very good poker face. "What about you?" he wanted to know, "Do you get a ride home with Gary when I win?"

He wouldn't have believed me if I lied, so I said, "Both times so far."

With that he drove home in silence. I was worried that I'd queered the deal by not claiming ignorance. But when we got home, if anything, he was hotter than ever.

* * *

We were up next to host and Ryan noticed as I got dressed that I was not going to place well in the slut compassion. So he took a hand in helping me dress and drug out my two year old bikini that I wouldn't wear anymore because I'd gained a little weight. Ryan claimed he didn't mind the weight gain because it seemed to settle in my butt and boobs and he's a butt and boobs man. The result was that I had a hard time keeping my boobs in the top when I was swimming.

"Ryan, that's too small. Don't you remember? The last time I wore that, I fell out of it."

"Yeah, I remember. What I really remember was I didn't mind and the guys tonight won't either. Two-bits says you'll get as much action on the boobs as you do your butt."

The bikini was red, so I opted to wear a sheer black blouse, tied under the boobs. My skirt was a scandalously short flair. I thought about wearing stockings, but I didn't have a red garter belt and any other color wasn't going to look good. Instead, I went with a red thong. If Diana could offer her bare ass so could I.

At the break, Ryan caught me on his way to the bathroom. He hugged and kissed me. "You're looking hot tonight. All the guys are saying it's hard to concentrate on the game. Me, I'm just hard." He ground into me and he was. "Looks like I was wrong about your boobs getting more attention. Let's up the ante a little bit," he said. With that, he pulled the string that tied behind my neck and reached up under the back of my blouse to pull the catch down where he could reach it. Then in a quick move, he stepped back pulled the bikini top out from under the blouse. "There," he grinned. "I'll bet you a free night with Gary that your boobs will get more attention than your butt now." He walked off, bikini to in hand.

I stood there with my hands covering my boobs. I couldn't believe my husband just exposed my boobs and expected me to continue hostess duties that way. After a time, I thought, "What the hell," and sauntered back into the kitchen. At first no one even looked up while Hal told a ribald joke. But when Ryan got to the table he sat looking at me and soon everyone turned to look my direction. By then, I wanted them to see my boobs so I was standing in such a way as to show them off to their best advantage.

"Holy Moly!" Bill exclaimed.

"Hot Mama," Hal put in.

Ryan grinned and said, "You all better enjoy all you can now, because only one of you will get to play with those all night long."

I figured Bill would be the one, if any of them would be bold enough to blatantly grab a handful. So I picked up the beer nuts and went to replenish the bowl. I stood between Hal and Bill as I leaned in to pour nuts into the bowl. Bill didn't disappoint. He casually reached out and cupped my left boob and looked Ryan in the eye.

"Nice," he said, giving it a little squeeze.

I smiled and said, "If you play your cards right, you'll get that and a lot more.

Hal grabbed the other on and said, "Not if I can help it."

Through the rest of the evening, they all got a handful. I watched Ryan and was a bit surprised, though I shouldn't have been, considering he was the one who bared them, that he just grinned as I was being mauled.

To no one's surprise, Bill was the big winner. Of all the guys, to be brutally honest, Bill was least attractive. He had a bit of a beer belly and was barrel chested. He wore his hair in a shaggy buzz cut that just kind of went where it wanted to. He was a heavy equipment operator and that's how Ryan knew him. I can't say from outward appearance that he'd be my first choice to take to bed, but I was horney enough that it really didn't matter. Ryan had already taken his things to the spare bedroom and he encouraged me to get things started while he locked up the house.

Bill may not have been best looking guy, but I soon found out he was a creative lover who had a very talented tongue. His tool, though no longer than Ryan's, was thick. I've heard some described, "as big around as a beer can," and they must have had Bill's in mind when they said that. Another interesting feature was that instead of sticking straight out like most other, it angled up quite a bit.

When we finally crawled into the sack, he started with some creative foreplay, most all of it oral in some fashion or another. In the end, he had my ass up on two pillows while he sucked my clit. This in itself was driving me wild, I mean, after being groped all night by five guys, it didn't take much. While I was getting turned on by this, he began putting fingers, as in plural, in my love canal. He started with two and in short order managed three. Once the three were in, he changed tactics and turned his head, so that his cheek bone was pressing into my pubic hair, just above my pelvic bone and turned his hand palm up. His fingers easily found my G spot. After a few minutes, I began thrashing around in a constant state of orgasm. I don't know how long it lasted, it seemed a life time. At last, he took pity on me and simply stopped, looking up at me grinning.

I took several minutes for me to be able to think rationally. It was then that I realized that he had all four fingers inside with his thumb resting just below my clit.

"Oh my God, Bill. What did you just do to me?"

"You liked?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Well, if you liked that, you'll love what's next."

He crawled up and positioned. His knees to either side of my butt and lifted my legs up with his thighs. He leaned over and began suckling my right nipple. This caused his pelvis to ride hard against mine. I could feel that fat dick of his riding against my clit. He began to rotate his hips gently. I couldn't believe it, but I was building for another climax. I reached up and grabbed his shoulders to give myself leverage and began humping against him. I'm not sure how, but some how that fat cock fell into my pussy. I realized it when I suddenly felt full. Not only did I feel full, but the was almost a constant pressure on my G spot. I thought I was going crazy before... now, all I could think of was the orgasm that I knew would come crashing over me any second.

When it hit it was like a freight train blowing by a platform at ninety miles and hour. It must have been a thousand car freight because it didn't stop shaking me. It was like the platform was unstable and shook and bounced up and down causing my whole body to reverberate with shock waves reminiscent of an earth quake. Some one was screaming with unintelligible sounds. I think I passed out because when I came to my senses, Bill was laying beside me stroking my hair. I blinked at him trying to understand what happened.

He smiled. "Glad you liked it."

"God is it always going to be that intense?"

"No necessarily. Barb has gotten used to it. Next time you'll know what to expect and will be more in control."

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"Year of experimentation and a little research on the female anatomy."

"Barb reported that Ryan does some nice things to the G spot as well."

"Yes, he does, but we're definitely going to add the butt on the pillows to our routine tomorrow. I want to see if he can manage my G spot during sex like you do. What's with you trying to put your whole hand inside?"

"When your cock is a big around as mine, you've got a lot of prep to do so it's not uncomfortable for the woman. Especially the first time."

I looked at is semi-erect member. "Well that certainly is a lot of meat to contend with. But it seemed to fall in by itself."

"That was a result of you having a massive orgasm and my hand inside before. The rest of the night you should be able to accommodate me without any trouble. You'll be a little stretched out for a day or two. Probably not so much that Ryan won't enjoy himself, but he will notice."

Just talking about it was getting me going again. I reached over and began stroking him. He laid back and grinned. "Haven't had enough yet?" he asked.

I shook my head no and slipped down for a little oral. It didn't take to long to get him up and I had to let it slip out and content myself with sucking on the very end of it, slipping my tongue out to tease the underside. When he began to grown, I climb up and straddled him and was surprised at just how easy it slipped inside. The angle was good and with me in the drivers seat, I could control how fast and how far we progressed. It was my turn to drive him crazy, but in the end we were both thrashing around like we were being electrocuted. He did finally go soft after he orgasmed and slipped out. I wasn't quite through yet and tried desperately to get it back inside. He rolled me over and put his tongue and fingers to work on me and finished me off. I've never heard of a man who'd do oral just after he blew a load inside, but Bill acted like it was an everyday experience.

After three massive orgasms I was wiped and we, or at least I, fell into a deep sleep. Somewhere around four in the morning, I woke up with Bill's hand up inside of me. His fingers were massaging my G spot and his thumb was rubbing my clit. I was already humping back. He was just grinning at me.

"I couldn't interest you in another round, could I?" he wanted to know.

I scrambled for the pillows and put them under my butt. "Don't tease," I admonished him. "Put that huge sausage in me where it'll do the most good."

He didn't disappoint and soon I was thrashing around like a puppet in an earthquake. He got off as I was coming down and in a few minutes we were both in the land of Nod.

I woke before him sometime after eight. I was concerned as to how my pussy was taking the abuse of that oversize meat he packed and began to explore. To my surprise it seemed to be fairing pretty well. There was only a little tenderness at the pubic bone. Not doubt a result of the pounding it took during the violent orgasms. They were good, but I decided that daily they'd be just too physically demanding. All in all, I'll be glad to go back to Ryan for the everyday sex. 'Although I don't think I'll mind if Bill wins another time when I'm hostess.'

I pulled the covers back and examined "the tool" in good light. Soft, it didn't look that much different than Ryan's. Only in its engorged state was it anything remarkable. To my surprise, it began to grow with no attention being paid to it at all. 'Interesting,' I thought. 'I've heard of men waking up with morning hard ons but this is the first time I've seen one come to life.' It took about ten minutes, but Bill finally blinked awake and saw me looking.

He grinned. "I've got to take a leak. I'll be right back."

He was back before the toilet quit flushing and I took charge. "Let me do the work. I recover better when I'm in control."

"That's what Barb says, but sometimes she just likes to have me turn her inside out like I did you the first time."

"Inside out," I said as I climbed on for round four. "That's a good way to put it. I kind of feel like I'm inside out in the middle of it."

This time was much like round two had been, only after I was through, I had to work a bit to get him off, resulting I me having second, less violent, orgasm myself. Not altogether a bad thing.

As I rolled off I became aware of Ryan standing in the door. I was scared. He'd never come in before. 'Did he have second thoughts about all this?'

"Hey, I've got to get down to the job site at ten. I'm cooking up some French toast. You guys want me to do some for you. I could leave it in the oven, if you're not through."

It was then that I noticed the hard on in his pants. I looked over at Bill.

"I could do with some refueling," he said and got out of bed. He started to pick his pants up and Ryan stopped him.

"Ah, look, you're welcome to borrow my robe. It's behind the closet door." Bill looked at him and blinked. "You'll probably want a shower before you go home and who knows, after you've refueled..." Ryan shrugged his shoulders.

I got up and tossed Bill Ryan's robe and walked over to my dresser and got the robe that went with the nighty I was wearing, not that it covered me much better than the nighty did.

Bill and I sat at the kitchen table while Ryan served up French toast. He ate and talked sports with Bill. I guess he's totally comfortable with us hosting the new Poke Her night.

With Ryan gone, Bill stayed until ten. For the first time after breakfast, he acted as if it was the first time and treated me to his great oral foreplay. The only difference was that he had to use his chin for the opposing force because I insisted on doing the 69 position, not that it mattered much when I went over the edge. The whole session was great, but looking back, I'm glad I don't get that all the time. Bill is a rough lover, good, but rough. For something different, it's good, but on a regular basis, I'm glad for the gentle touch.

Ryan was feeling pretty good the following Saturday and in an unusual turn of events, he took me out to dinner and then went shopping with me. Specifically he was interested in buying me some things that would put me in good standing in the poker night slut competition. We ended up with four different outfits, each one sluttier than the next. I was actually embarrassed to try them on and I was sure not going to come out to let Ryan see what they looked like. I managed to grab enough regular clothes so that the salesclerk didn't think I was buying only slut clothes. But when we went to La Boudoir it was another story. Ryan had his own idea of just the kind of nightgown he wanted for me, no not nightgown, there wasn't enough material in any three of them to make a gown of any kind, night or otherwise. The salesclerk there quickly caught on that Ryan was picking them out for me and what kind he was looking for. She was right there offering suggestions, which Ryan took her up on. Four scandalously revealing nighties and a half dozen thong panties later, the salesclerk winked at me and said, "Lucky girl" as she rang up the purchases. Had we bought them by the pound, they wouldn't have cost very much, but by the piece the cost was unreal and she didn't even have a gun.