Poke Her Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ryan was putting the bags in the trunk, he started rattling on about how the guys were going to pop their eyes out when they saw me in those outfits and I think he was right. It'd be a good thing that they all had strong hearts. Once in the car, he just kept looking at me and smiling as we headed for home. He looked at the gas gauge and said, "I'd better stop for gas before I forget completely," and took the exit where we knew there was a 76 station.

As Ryan was pumping the gas, he looked around and seemed to drift off into another world. When he got back in the car, he seemed to be distracted. Instead of driving off, he pulled over to the side of the lot and stopped.

"Barb, do you, or any of the others ever go see Gary outside of poker night?"

"What? No, never." 'What was he accusing me of?' "That would kind of be cheating don't you think? I mean, when your husband knows and give permission, that's one thing, but to just over on your own..."

"What about when you get a ride home with Gary. It's not just a ride home, isn't that cheating?"

"Considering that you're screwing the hostess at the same time, does that really count?"

"I don't mind that you get a night with Gary when I'm doing one of the other girls, but what about Gary?"

I was having trouble following him. "What about Gary?"

"I was thinking about what you said when you told me about Barb doing Gary that first time. You said, "you wouldn't go two weeks between," yet that's what Gary has to do."

Then he took out his cell and punched up a call. "Hey Gary, Ryan. You got anything going on tonight?" He waited for Gary to answer. "So, could you use some company?" Another pause. "Good, we're about five minute away. We'll be right there."

I didn't know what was going on in his mind and I waited for him to let me know, but he was silent all the way to Gary's. When we got there, he in the driveway and got out, quickly walking to the back of the car and opened the trunk. I got out and walked back to see what he was doing. I got there just in time to see him putting some things back in the La Boudoir bag. He handed it to me and closed the trunk. 'What the hell does he have in mind?'

He took me by the arm and ushered me to the door where he rang the bell. He gave me a quick kiss and said, "If he can't bring you home in the morning, give me a call."

Just then, the door opened and Gary stood there smiling with a questioning look on his face.

"Here's your company," Ryan said as he pushed me through the door. Gary stepped aside, Ryan nodded and turned back toward the car. Gary and I stood, stunned and watched him drive off.

"What's this all about?" Gary asked as he closed the door.

"I don't know for sure," I said looking in the bag. There was pair of pants, a blouse, a pair of thongs and a nightie. "I guess you're supposed to be the first to see me wear this," I said, holding up the nightie."

Gary smiled and said, "Can I offer you a drink first. Then maybe we could talk and you could tell me what led to Ryan dropping you off, obviously intending that you spend the night."

And so began my affair with Gary. It lasted two and a half years. An interesting two and a half years. It seems Ryan took Gary out for a drink the next week and explained that we (he) wanted to make sure that Gary didn't feel the need to go outside our closed group and risk introducing STD's. Gary agreed that wouldn't be good.

The way things work was odd. When Gary felt horny and didn't think he could wait until poker night, he'd call Ryan and Ryan would tell me that I needed to go over to Gary's for the night. On the off weekend, we took to inviting Gary to dinner on Saturday night and he's stay the night. A couple of times he came to dinner on Friday and stayed Sunday through lunch. I would have thought that at some point I'd be subjected to a threesome with Gary and Ryan, but Ryan never even hinted that he'd like that. The thing that really seemed strange at first was that Ryan would often buy me some sexy lingerie and say, "Gary will love you in this," when he gave it to me.

I was getting laid more often than any of the other girls and we opted not to let them in on the arrangement. As I said, the affair lasted two and a half years. Gary did finally meet another woman that he wanted to marry. It was Gary that asked if he could come to dinner on Friday and of course Ryan said yes. Gary seemed to be hornier than ever before. I thought he'd screw me to death... what a way to die.

Sunday afternoon, he sat us down saying, "We have to talk."

Ryan and I were at a loss as to what he'd want to talk about, so we sat and waited for him to talk. He looked down for a long time and than said, "First of all, I want to thank you both. I don't know how I would have gotten through Lynn's death without the two of you and what you've done for me the last few years."

"Believe me, Gary, it's been our pleasure," I started, but he held up his hand.

"Please, this is hard enough. I just need to get it out and then we can talk a bit.

"As I said, I don't know how I'd have gotten through these last few years without you and what you've done. I've developed a real affection for you Betty, almost like we were married, but I knew and do know that you are Ryan's wife and he just lent you to me from time to time. Poker night has been fun, but... well I need someone to call my own.

"You may have noticed that I'm not calling on the weekends as often as before. That's because a new girl at the office has caught my eye. She's sweet and loving and we get along so good. She made it plain from the beginning that without a ring, there'd be no hanky-panky. But the relationship has reached the point that I plan to ask her to marry me this next Saturday and I'm sure that she'll say yes. Being the person she is there's no way she'll want to become part of our poker night shenanigans. So I'll need to drop out there and well, ... this will be our last time. I'm sorry." He hung his head.

I was shocked. I guess that I thought I was so good that Gary wouldn't want to even think about another woman. But of course no matter how good I was I still went home in the morning. Gary did need someone who was there day in and day out. Some to love, to have and to hold... to share his life with, not just his bed. I found that there were tears in my eyes and I already felt the loss. I too had developed a true affection for Gary. He one of my real pleasures. He was right; it was almost as if we had been married. He certainly had bumped up my sex drive and even Ryan had found an increase in his, not to mention he had become a better lover what with the competition.

Finally I found my voice. "Gary, I do understand. What we've had has been great, but still you only shared your bed with me, not your life. I had to reserve that part of me for Ryan. I hope she's good to you, because I know you'll be good to her. I want to wish you the best."

"I'll be at poker night for the last time on Friday and who know, Ryan might win."

Well, Ryan didn't win; Craig did, so Jenny got the last turn with Gary. He made his announcement at the end of the game and we all were sorry to see him go... especially the wives, but we all wished him well.

She did say yes and they were married six months later. We all showed up at the wedding and all the girls managed one last passionate kiss. His new bride, Lori, looked as if she couldn't quite understand it. After all it's the bride who gets kissed.

We tried to keep poker night going, but with our sleep with the winner rule, you can't just invite anyone to join the group, so we were down to five. That is until Hal got transferred to the Los Angeles office; then Bill got laid off and moved out of state for a job. Jenny and Craig decide they wanted to start a family. Two handed poker just didn't cut it. All that within a years time.

About three months later, Ryan and I were watching a movie on TV about some high roller. During a scene where they were playing poker, he turned to me and said, "You know, I really miss poker night."

I nodded and said, "Me too. But you know I'm sure that you could find another group of guys to play poker with again."

"You know, I guess I could. Ron Johnson mentioned that when he was in the Navy he played a lot of poker. Then there's Frank Smothers the new owner of the 76 where we take the cars for service. Let's see there must be some more. Maybe I'll do that."

Within the month, he put together another group and we were setting up to host the Friday night game. I was tempted to put on one of my slut outfits, but I didn't know these guys, so I dressed in nice sundress and low heels. I played the dutiful hostess and got to know them. They all seemed like nice guys and were surprised that I'd not only allow the game to be played at our house but that I actively served snacks and drinks.

After the game broke up, Ryan asked, "Well what do you think of the new group?"

"They all seemed nice."

"I hope you really do like them, because they've each said that they couldn't host so it'll always be at our house."

"That's OK."

Two weeks later, we were hosting another game. This time I wanted to spice things up a little, so I wore a mid-thigh box pleat skirt and white blouse that was shear enough to let my lacy bra show through. I noticed some admiring glances and so did Ryan. Near the mid game break, he winked at me and smiled a Cheshire cat smile.

In the kitchen he asked, "Which of the guys do you think is the best looking?"

With out a doubt it was Ron. "Ron I told him."

"OK."

As they all went back to the table Ryan announced in a loud voice, "Well Betty, I'm doing pretty good tonight. Looks like you'll be sleeping with the big winner tonight."

"Promise?"

"On my honor."

"Good," I said, "I so want to sleep with the big winner tonight."

Ryan chuckled and dealt the new hand, which had promptly lost to Ron."

I'm not sure how he managed it but after that, if he lost a hand it was to Ron. Not only that, it seemed that Ron won more often than any of the others and not to surprisingly, Ryan wasn't the big winner, Ron was.

I held Ryan to his promise. But that's another story.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To add to the statistical question what is the chance of 3 out of 6 men all being noticeably bigger than average?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting plot line.

Is there a statistician out there who can tell me the combined probability of 6 couples not having a single child between them living at home, 5 women in the 1960s all being on the pill and of five women one of them at least not being in menstruation on a Friday night every week?

What was the 1960s average weekly wage? Would $500 have got you a hooker for a week?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fag Cuck Shit; but thanks for the effort.

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

Loved it, well written and although a little long kept me interested the whole time.

Well done.

TheDoctahTheDoctahover 6 years ago
Missing dialogue

I loved the story but it skipped over what must have been an "interesting" conversation. My stab at it below, probably inserted after the fourth paragraph.

********************************************************

"Gary, I fucked up," Ryan said, once the others had left the room.

"What did you do, man?"

"Well I owe you five hundred bucks and I don't have it."

Gary looked at him. "Yeah, I wondered about that. I thought you'd said you weren't doing so good. You only had two pairs."

"I thought you'd fold," Ryan said.

"Dude, I've been playing cards with you a long time."

The two men stood in silence. Gary was coming out of a half year of mourning and was beginning to feel like his old self again. Or at least he had moments of it, enough to remind him how life used to be before Lynn got sick. He had even noticed a couple of moments tonight, with the pretty wives bustling around, when his libido seemed to show signs of reviving.

"Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking," Ryan said. "Well I could sign over the truck to you, but I would still need to drive it. You know, without that we're screwed."

"That F-150 is worth a lot more than five hundred dollars," Gary said. "And actually, I don't need it."

"So what do you need?"

Gary laughed out loud. "At this point I'd say I need to get laid," he joked. "Here, bend over this chair."

"Fuck you," Ryan said, and the two guys laughed.

"These were definitely some nice ladies here tonight, but, you know, they're all married," Gary mused.

Ryan said, "Well, that wouldn't help me anyway, they aren't married to me -- I can't offer them to you."

"What?" Gary asked.

"Well, except Betty, but you wouldn't want ..."

"I wouldn't?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"What? Your old lady is the hottest one of the group."

"Compared to Jenny?"

"Sure man, Jenny's too skinny. She doesn't do anything for me."

"So you're saying I should let you fuck my wife to pay off five hundred dollars?"

"Uh, no, man, I can fuck a hooker for fifty bucks. Your wife is hot but I'd be getting screwed both ways on that deal. For five hundred bucks I should get all night."

Ryan looked at his friend. "I don't know what just happened here. Are you saying you want to spend the whole night with my wife?"

"Under normal circumstances it would be nothing more than a passing thought and I wouldn't say anything. But you do owe me five hundred bucks. Also I don't think she'd mind."

"Not mind! You don't know her."

Gary said, "You don't know how she looks at me sometimes."

Ryan was beginning to panic. "Well, any of us might have an interest in somebody. That doesn't mean we act on it."

"Some of us might bet more than we have, too," Gary said. "That doesn't mean we don't pay it."

There was a long silence. Then Gary said, "All right, man, the truck. Fuck it. But I'm taking it. If I own it I'm going to drive it."

"She'll say no," Ryan said, softly. "She's not going to like this idea at all."

"What, sleeping with me? You're right, she might be offended by the idea of it. In fact, she probably would be. Let's just do the truck."

"I guess we could ask her," Ryan said.

"She might be pissed off at you for a long time. Just for suggesting it."

"Oh yeah, no kidding. And she's a wet cat when she gets mad."

"So let's just do the truck."

"I guess I'm the one that should ask her," Ryan said.

"If that's what you want to do, then we should both ask her, together."

"I guess that's what we should do."

Gary asked, "What about you? Are you all right with this? Because, let me tell you, I am going to get my money's worth. I'll have her all night and I don't think we will be getting a lot of sleep."

Ryan felt his member stir. The thought was actually a little arousing. Sex with Betty had not really been what it used to be for, what, the last five years. He ran through the scenario in his mind. What if she liked it a lot? What if she preferred Gary over him? Ryan knew he should pay more attention to her anyway. She loved him and he was confident she would not leave him even if Gary turned out to be God's gift to women. Which Ryan did not think was likely. Gary was a kind of shy fellow who never played around much back when he was single, he was probably no threat in the bedroom. It wouldn't hurt to let him have a little fun after six months of going without. And who knows, Betty might find it a little fun giving him a treat, introducing him back to the world of the living.

Ryan said, "There's no way in the fucking world she will say yes to this. Let's go talk to her and then I'll get the title to the truck."

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories