All Comments on 'Pony Girl Story 4'

by the_bragis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
slammerslittleoneslammerslittleoneover 19 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

please continue the story. please give her to Roy. i know that a lot of Dom/mes don't think a sub/slave has any rights but we do. and as much as tigerpet has been through she deserves the right to belong to someone who will use her properly.

Lestats CasperLestats Casperover 18 years ago
Please don't keep us in suspense

Tigerpet really really needs to go to Roy. They belong together. She is a good pony girl for him, he satisfies her, and her him. It would be a tragedy to keep Tiger with Patrick, Patrick doesn't know anything. Please gift Tiger to Roy, please please please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More pony girl stories of this quality!!!

I am a fan of pony girl stories. I am sad that there are so few of them on this site.

This one seems to me particulary good as the pony girl came to love being a pony. The only part I appreciated somewhat less is the branding part . I would prefer something less permanent as a non permanent tattoo that could allow say my wife or girlfriend to walk unnoticed on a beach....

A simple problem : maintaining a pony girl on a 24/.7 schedule would be terribly expensive, I am afraid...

You could imagine plenty of further adventures for Tigerpet...

Regards

Dan57

PrestigePrestigeover 16 years ago
Wonderful

I've started to get into the idea of being a Ponygirl, and I absolutely love your story! I've heard that they actually do brand their ponies - something that I need to consider if I decide to take that path. But I love the insight you've put into your story, it's one of my favorites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ride Her Roy!

I too would like to see more of this saga. Roy, Tigerpet, and beyond. Thank you though for writing what you have written so far. I ride horses of my own, not ponygirls mind you but, I do enjoy ponygirl and ponystallion stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lolz

Dude you have some serious mental issues with girls...

CbPdCbPdabout 14 years ago
AMAZING

God. This has to be the best on the entire web. I could actually place my self into tigers... shoes... or hoofs... I absolutely loved it. What I wouldn't give to actually be inside this story. Perfect. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

all your pony girl stories r great i love them a lot. what a perfect fantasy world. i hopeu write more

love snoogles pony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Branding Not Mentioned in Tags

Burning another human's flesh to bear your mark is sickening; next time how about having the courtesy to the audience to list it in the story tags?

doberincadoberincaabout 12 years ago
Branding???

Absolutely awful - how can people even think about it.

A NO-GO area ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story of a girl becoming a ponygirl. But there is no ending to this story, does she stay? does she escape? does she get pregant?, who' fucking ex-ponygirl Mistress Quinn? this story needs a decent ending fore closure. sadly as old as the story is it will never happen..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous