All Comments on 'Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 3'

by CountryRocks

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Timeline

Reading the original series and the first two parts of chapter 5, it read as though it took place in the late 80's to mid 90's. This reads more like it is mid oughts to 2010. Talk of carbon credits and Al Gore and stuff, since Gore was still VP of the US until January of 2000, and didn't get known for the environmental stuff until later. Disconcerting on the reading is all. It also means that the 18 years to the school teachers kid graduating hasn't happened yet and won't for a number of years, since it is only a few years since the girl was born as of chapter 5 parts 1 to 3 anyway.

The details of sex are also very different. Can tell it is by two different authors. It is neither a criticism or a compliment, just that it is different. Too much detail can be off putting as much as too little. Original author did very well, IMHO, new author less so, but i did enjoy the story line, but I've still got the last part of chapter 5 to finish.

Thanks for continuing the storyline. Too bad about the hard drive crash on the original author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous