Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like to precede you just a bit, so my cock is really sensitive. And I can feel all those ripples and contractions shooting through you. It gives me a little idea of how it must feel for you. I enjoy knowing that about you. It's not only your mind I'm interested in exploring you know." I grinned.

She smiled and said, "Um, Don, you are getting just a bit heavy. So, could you please unstick me? I hate to tell you this. But I gotta go pee.

"I know what you're thinking. And I'm not doing it in a pan in here. I might miss. Besides, all the cooking stuff's outside anyway," she giggled.

I jerked out quickly, with a wet, slurping pop. She inhaled sharply.

I giggled and said, "Okay. But let's put some clothes on. Now, I don't want you to stain anything. So . . . " I licked her hard once, from her anus to her clit.

She cried out, "Oooh! Dammit Don! Don't do that! OOOH! OOOooohhh!" She tasted great! I was lapping up our excesses and cleaning her out nicely as she squirmed around. I loved it. I leaned forward and gave her a sampling, then resumed my chore. She kept squirming and I held her thighs open, just in case. Work could be fun!

She finally said, "Oh, please, stop, Don! Stop! Before I pee all over your face! You are weird! You know that? You lap around down there. Like a pig at its trough. Sucking it out of me. Driving me absolutely nuts in the process, by the way. But not suck it out of a dick? That's nuts! It's got to be all mental." She grinned and rubbed my hair quickly.

I grinned and said, "I think it's one mental block I don't really want to overcome. My sexual psychology instructor would be ashamed of me I guess. She was into all sorts of strange sexual stuff."

Katrina looked at me. "No, not with me. Ever!"

I grinned and said, "It wasn't supposed to be a hands-on type course."

She laughed and said, "Okay. I believe you, Don. But I still have to go. I can't sleep like this. I was going to go, just before we went to bed, but the bugs changed my plans."

I grinned and said, "Mine, too, in a big way. But the backup plan held up well. Speaking of bugs, T-Kat, I'll get out some of the insect repellent. I should have done it earlier. I never expected that sort of reception from nature."

Pulling on her moccasins she said, "Think about those voyagers that you told me about, Don. How did they cope with all these bugs? They didn't even have screens on their tents."

I laughed and said, "Most of the time, T-Kat, they didn't even have tents. Those old canvas tents weighed a ton. Remember, every pound they carried had to be either for survival or trade. I know about those old canvas tents. We had one, out on that farm and tried to set it up. We never did figure out how all the poles were supposed to go. There always seemed to be two left over. But it still looked pretty good, mostly set up.

"Those old voyagers had just the wind in the day and the smudgy smoke from their campfires at night to keep the bugs off. It couldn't have been fun.

"I don't know if the Indians had any sort of bug repellent they used. They could have had some natural kind of stuff. It would be well worth trading for I think.

"Here, I've got some bug spray. But I think we better go outside to use it. I don't know what this stuff might do to the fabric of the tent. The guys at the resort told me to be careful with this stuff. It's really potent. They said it could peel the paint right off my truck."

She said, "Well, let's look first. I don't want to sleep with that stuff on me, unless I really have to. Maybe, there aren't so many out there now."

I checked the time and said, "It's around 12:30, Katrina. But it still feels kind of warm."

The weather hadn't gotten much cooler this evening and felt more humid. I hoped that wasn't a sign of bad weather. It had been so nice up until now. I hoped our luck with the weather would last. The weather radio report hadn't mentioned any bad weather heading our way.

She unzipped the screen and held up the beam lantern. She was very familiar with its use.

She said, "Don, I don't see any bugs at all. Oh, there's one. But there are hardly any around here. They're probably lying in wait for me. Out at that upside-down bucket that I need to go sit on."

We left the tent and I zipped the screen back up, just in case. I didn't feel or see any mosquitoes.

As we walked up the short trail, I looked up. Sure enough, clouds were up there. I couldn't see any stars. The moon wasn't due to come up until much later. And it was darker without the stars. We had to use the flashlight to see the trail.

I joked, "I'll stand guard, T-Kat, to make sure nobody's watching you."

It was so dark you could barely see your hand held out in front of you, without the light. She lowered her sweat pants and sat down. I turned off the light as she started to go.

Katrina said, "You sure will, Don. It's so dark, there could be some animal ten feet away and I couldn't see it. I'm a pretty brave girl. I don't scare easily. And my psychology studies, though not as rigorous as yours were, taught me a lot about how I reacted to stuff. I only got interested in that field because I knew you were pursuing it anyway."

She was talking to me as she pissed, but her head kept swiveling around.

She saw me watching her, smiled and said, "It's sometimes more embarrassing to have you knowing stuff that's going on inside my head than it is for me to have you watch me pee. But I'll admit, Don, I'm nervous about what I can't see out there."

We laughed together and I said, "We made enough noise to scare any animals to the other end of the island. I haven't seen anything, except a couple of small birds since we got here. I've thought of our effect on their psychology. Just our being here and making noise is keeping them away from here. I'll bet they're timid since these animals aren't used to people. However, it might make them act in unusual ways, too."

She said thoughtfully, "Back home, I saw your doctoral dissertation in the library. I didn't really know much about what you were doing study-wise."

She paused and continued, "I didn't call too often. We didn't talk about our educations very much. There was too much else for us to discuss. And it hurt my training too much, for me to think about what still could happen for us. I didn't know, back then if I'd lost you, by pursuing my swimming career. I knew I could have. I knew what a catch you were."

She was finished and wiped herself, with some toilet paper I'd brought. I left it there in a plastic sack for later. Her eyes were wet in the lantern's reflection.

She said, "I told you my degree was in physical education and it was. But I have a dual degree in psychology as well. I had to study something. The athletic department nagged at me to do more than just study swimming. My folks nagged at me, too. So, my folks might have had something to do with that. I'll have to remember to ask them sometime.

"Anyway, I couldn't believe it when I read the title of your research paper. Except for the part about the psychological studies dealing with weight training, the title and emphasis of the part about how training related to the psychology of the athlete was exactly, I mean word for word, the same as mine. Even some of the wording that you used in the report seemed familiar. Though I'd never seen it before. When I read it, I shivered all over."

I said pensively, "Well, Katrina. When we were around guarding the pool, we used to talk about stuff like that. Especially when you were helping me with my weight work. We probably just remembered similar thoughts." I wondered about it though.

We'd walked back to the tent and now stood looking out over the water. It was lighter, though not much. The cloud cover darkened everything.

I said, "Let's go to bed, Katrina. We've got to try some fishing sometime. It's pretty late, and I'm too tired to start anything."

She hugged me, just outside the tent. Then she kissed me and teased me with her tongue.

She giggled and said quietly, "I'm not trying to get you started. It's just hard kissing you when you can't stand all the way up. So, I'm getting in some standup exercise while I can."

She laughed and said, "We need to buy a taller tent!"

I was thinking thoughts of tall tents. And that if she stands me up, I'll never get to sleep. Buying a new tent, though, was a good idea if nature hadn't overly intimidated Katrina.

We went inside and undressed. We slept nude as we usually did. We were too tired to exchange anything more than pleasantries.

When neither of us had said anything for a few seconds, I was asleep. If she said anything more, I didn't hear it.

Concluded in Poolside Ch. 05 Part 4.