Porn Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This tape is even hotter than I hoped it would be," Mark said. "Wait 'till we get to the dildo part."

"I don't know if I can wait much longer."

Kelli wedged her hand between her legs as the graphic images of Mark inserting the dildo into her pussy appeared on the TV screen.

"Damn, Mark. You're right. This has me so wet. God, I want to fuck you right now."

Mark kissed her lips and said, "That's the plan. But let's watch the whole thing first."

When it was over, Mark hit the rewind button, removed the tape from the VCR and handed it to Kelli.

"This is a stupid question, I'm sure, but what did you think?" he asked.

Kelli rolled on to his lap, squatted directly on his rigid cock and began grinding her pussy against him. She held his face between her hands, gave him a passionate tongue kiss and said, "I promise I'll never complain about our sex life again."

"So you liked the video?"

"Let me put it this way. When do we start shooting the sequel?"

12