Pornstar Ch. 05

Story Info
Time to start getting the kit off.
3.4k words
4.62
16.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05: Undress Rehearsal

OK, flashy-backy. Saturday's meeting.

Mandy and Lill and Nancy and me went up in a bunch and then Mrs Price turned up and we kind of wondered whether Paul would show and when he did it was as if he didn't realise that we were pretty much all pretty pissed off with him. The meeting started with a scrap mostly between Paul and Lill about stake, because Lill had brought Mandy - which you could see Paul wasn't pleased about - and Paul hadn't brought anyone. He said he'd signed up Jenny, but we none of us believed him (and Jenny never showed up to a Saturday session, so it probably wasn't true).

Then there was a scrap between Paul and pretty much everyone else about who was going to get to own the final tape and what was going to happen to it because it turned out Paul was calmly assuming it would be his and he'd sell it and keep the money. And we all said no way that was on, and Mrs Price said that she would keep all the tapes and she and I would do the editing at her house and then everybody who'd been in on the filming would get to see a screening and then we'd discuss what to do with it, but everyone whose face was identifiable in a sex scene would have a complete veto and if anyone used their veto then she would personally destroy all the material and was that OK? And we all agreed it was except Paul who was obviously pissed off.

Then Lill asked if we really actually wanted to do the porn stuff. To my surprise Nancy came in first saying very positively yes she really did, and then I said well, I wanted to do these extra scenes and I wanted them to be erotic and if that was porn then I was cool with it but I kind of hoped it was going to be sort of a bit better than just porn. And then Lill said if we were in she was in. And Mandy said she was in 'cause she wanted to see what would happen, and she'd go though with it. And Paul said yes of course he was in, wasn't it his idea in the first place...

And then I said "What about you, Mrs Price?"

"Well, partly I want to see what you lot can do, and partly I would kind of like to make a good one for once, and I think this could be it."

"Like," said Mandy, "you've done them before?"

Mrs Price sort of grinned and blushed.

"I think you've all seen me."

We kind of all stared at her.

"You remember that one on the motor yacht that's been kicking round the school this term? Where the girl on the wind surfer gets kidnapped and raped? That girl was me."

"Eeewwwww..." said Nancy. "That looked nasty. Was that all at once thing like... for real?"

"Yeah, that one was nasty. They were a nasty bunch of people and I never did another film with them. But yes, one in my cunt, one in my butt and one in my mouth..."

There was like this cognitive dissonance thing going on for me listening to a teacher saying this stuff, but the girls seemed to be getting something different out of it, like more empathetic. Lill and Nancy both visibly squirmed, like they could sort of feel it, and Mandy looked - I don't know - kind of intrigued.

"Christ!" said Mandy. "I didn't know you could really do that. I thought it was faked. What does it feel like?"

"Well, that time it was awful. But there was another film later where I did a two in one, like one in my cunt and one in my butt, where there was this female director who got me all pampered up and massaged and lubed and stuff before the scene, and that was actually this really amazing sensation. Really full and tight and sort of liquidy and all this movement and sensation going on. You'd be surprised what you can do when you try..."

"Hey," said Paul, "maybe we could..."

and we all kind of turned on him and said No.

Lill said why did you do it? and Mrs Price said she'd done six, and they'd paid for her last year at college, and she'd mostly enjoyed them except the one we'd seen, but she wasn't ashamed even of that one.

After that she said we really need to get ahead with workshopping the sex scenes. Mrs Price started us off with the witch queen scene, which she was going to do. And, which I didn't expect at all, she asked Mandy to go outside and stand lookout, and then she just peeled off like it was the most natural thing. Paul sort of blanched and said should he get his kit off too and she said no way, not at this stage.

And then she turned to me. "OK, this scene is supposed to take place in the prison, but will you actually have room to shoot it in there or do we dummy up somewhere else to look like it's in the prison?" I said let's try it and we opened up the gate full wide and Mrs Price and Paul went in there and Paul said, OK, how do we do this?

Lill had the script and read through the direction for the scene (which wasn't much - there was no dialogue) and Mrs Price asked to see the storyboard and she was standing beside me looking at the storyboard just like naked and I wasn't completely cool with it.

"This bit where I do the incantation and he comes erect, how are we going to do that? Can you do an effects shot that doesn't look completely cheap and naff?"

I said I didn't know because I'd never done anything like that before but the best we could do is like shoot it and see, like we'd do one shot from his viewpoint to her where she's doing the incantation thing and then we do two shots from her viewpoint to him, one where he's soft and one where he's erect and then we cut them together. Then we maybe do some post production to put some light effect in but if that didn't work then we'd just have to go with the cut and like imply the magic.

Then she said that I hadn't done a storyboard for the actual fuck (she said 'fuck' just like it was a normal word), and I said I hadn't because I wasn't sure how it would work, because her character had to be in control and I didn't know how to do that. She said, OK, they'd workshop it and I should work out my camera angles and if I wanted them to hold position while I made a sketch just say.

Then she said "OK, I come in through the door. You, Paul are lying on the floor - Kyle, which way is it best to have him facing?"

"He ought to be facing the doorway really, so that you come in and it's immediately a confrontation. Like you don't want to have to sort of have to walk round him..."

"OK, put him where you want him."

We'd kind of done this sort of thing before in school plays, although it had never been me putting people in their place, but it was just Paul and he had clothes on and I just did it.

"OK, where am I?"

I dithered about where she was being OK...

"Look, Kyle, it isn't about being OK, it's about being right. It's you who is framing the shot. It's OK to touch me and push me about because you need to get it right, and it's OK to look at me and it's OK to be turned on because if this doesn't turn you on you can't turn people on and we're wasting our time, OK?"

I would have dithered some more but Nancy came up behind me and took one of my wrists in each hand and physically put my hands on Mrs Price's shoulders. Her skin wasn't like peachy like Nancy's but it was firm and taut and not what I'd expected. Her breasts were sort of round and like didn't seem to hang but just sat there and I guessed they were enhanced (which I later found out was right) and they didn't get to me like Nancy's but like the totality of her got to me enough. She was, like, actually hot and I wasn't used to thinking about a teacher that way.

However I got my act together a bit and worked out the camera angles for the incantation shots and took a couple of quick shots with the vid camera so I could do storyboards later. Then Mrs Price said ok, this is what I think happens next, and she sort of walked forward till she she had one foot on either side of Paul's waist and then she squatted down, said ok, I'm putting his cock in me now, and mimed doing it with her hand between her legs, and then she sort of pumped herself slowly with her legs, so she'd rise up three or four inches and then drop down on him again, really slowly. She did about three strokes and then stood up again.

"OK, that's quite hard work for me and we might have to take a couple of takes to get long enough but does it work for you guys?"

Nancy looked at me. I looked at Nancy. I could see what she was thinking - this was one we hadn't even known you could try, and it looked like something we wanted to do. Nancy nodded. I nodded.

"OK, lets go for it again. Lill, my costume's pretty much like a coat, open down the front?"

"Will you be wearing it for this scene?"

"Either way, whichever you guys think works best... either that or mask and wig, though - I really do not want to be identifiable. Bring my coat over, will you?"

She shrugged into it and squatted down over Paul again.

"OK, Kyle, does that work?"

Well it didn't work from the back of course. I squeezed in between them and the end wall.

"No way. There's no room for the camera. Even if there was it would have to be so wide angle it would look stupid."

She got up again.

"OK, what are we going to do?"

"Well, like, we've established you're in the cell with the incantation shot. After that it's just bodies and straw. Could we, like, get you out of the cell to do the sex shot?"

"OK, let's try that."

Paul came out and laid down on some straw in the middle of the barn. He didn't actually look as if he was enjoying this as much as he'd thought. I looked at my sketch and got him into the position he'd been before. I set up my tripod very low about a couple of yards back from his head, looking down the line of his body towards his feet. Mrs Price started to walk forward. Nancy just naturally came and squatted down behind me.

"No," I said, "I think we do the walk in the establishing shot, we start this shot where you're standing astride him..."

She moved into position.

"OK," I said "action."

Mrs Price squatted down and did the business with her hand.

"Hang on," said Nancy, "can you hold there a minute? What's your framing on this, Kyle?"

"Like, from her head down to sort of his navel?"

"Yes, OK, you have to have that shot but could you do one that's basically just a bit more than the length of his cock and we cut between them?"

I twiddled the zoom.

"Like that?"

"OK, yes... Mrs Price, we won't be able to see his cock-head as it's going into you because your wrist's in the way..."

"Show me what you want."

Nancy had Mrs Price get up and then she squatted over Paul (she had jeans on) and had her hand to one side of where his cock would be. She was so cool and - like - professional about it that it didn't feel heavy or threatening or anything, just, like, she was helping me work through getting the framing right.

"How's that, Kyle?"

"OK, I see what you want..."

Mrs Price came round behind me and looked over the camera. Then she and Nancy swapped places again.

"Is that better?"

"I'm still not sure. I think this one is important... what do you think, Kyle?"

"It's so hard to tell when you're having to imagine the cock..."

"Mrs Price, I know we said no undress rehearsals, but would you awfully mind..."

"I'm OK if Paul's OK and anyone's got rubbers."

"We've got rubbers" Nancy and I chorussed together and then both blushed furiously. After a bit of persuasion Paul shucked his jeans. He was like facing away from us and I could see he wasn't happy and Mrs Price said ok look, no need to get stressed, men usually need fluffing and she just like matter of factly knelt down in front of him and I realised she was sucking him. Then she knelt back and put a rubber on him and he came back over. Nancy and Lill and I exchanged glances. We had a problem I for one hadn't expected at all. Paul got down again and Mrs Price did her bit of business and Nancy and Lill hunkered down behind me to watch.

"OK, good..." some part of me didn't believe it was hearing myself coaching my teacher in fucking my friend. I got up and went over and took her wrist and twisted it a bit further, my knuckles brushing her pubic hair. "Can you do that?" I said. "OK, yes... Nancy, how's that?" "That's great," said Nancy. "That's just great."

"OK," I said, "this has to be like sort of a bit ritual, so can you take it slowly?"

I went round behind the camera again. Lill had taken over working it, so I just hunkered behind her. Nancy squeezed my hand. It felt like I was working on two levels, one where I was doing something serious with a bunch of serious people and doing it quite well, and another where I just couldn't believe what was going on. And I was turned on, too, but somehow that wasn't getting in the way of seeing the picture.

"OK," I said, "that's great, but your eye-line's on him, and it's kind of like too personal..."

"I'll have a mask on."

"Yes, I know, but could you just look straight at the camera?"

"Like this?"

Her hips pumped up and a glistening half-inch of cock was visible below her cunt. It wasn't what the shot needed but I didn't think I could say anything, and no-one else did either. Her hips pumped down again and a shudder ran through Paul. Mrs Price laughed and stood up, leaving a little shrivelled sticky thing behind her. "OK, Paul, you were great. Don't get stressed about it, that's a really difficult thing to do. Get dressed now." She shrugged off her coat and began to get her clothes on again.

"Kyle," she said, "do you mind if we leave the end of that scene to another day?" and I said "no, that's OK," and we all got up and stretched and called Mandy back in, and we watched the bits of tape I'd shot on the little fold-out screen of the camera and had an amazingly serious discussion about them, while carefully not talking about the problem I think we were most of us thinking about.

On the whole, we thought most of what we'd got would work. We agreed that we'd use the tight-in shot for when she put him into her, and then we'd cut between two different wide shots - one from where we'd been, where we could see everything, and another from over Mrs Price's shoulder - for the fuck, and then a her point of view shot on his face for the orgasm. I storyboarded it with quick sketches and Mrs Price passed around coffee from a flask. Mandy got down in the straw and Nancy squatted over her so I could get the framing for the over-shoulder shot. Paul wasn't saying much, although he'd been eager to see the shots. I think he felt that he was sort of like furniture as far as the rest of us were concerned, and I guess he was just then.

After we'd had a bit of a break Mrs Price said how much time had we left, and we all agreed that we could stay another hour. OK, she said, let's do the hole in the wall. Lill (who was playing the sister) said did she have to get naked, and Mrs Price said no, she wouldn't be naked in the scene, she'd still be in be the party clothes. Mandy got the script and read through the dialogue aloud, and then Paul and Lill workshopped it through a couple of times, and we made a couple of changes to the script.

Paul and Lill were playing brother and sister; they're imprisoned in adjoining cells and Lill's going to be a virgin sacrifice, and she's trying to persuade Paul to fuck her so that she won't be a virgin and won't get sacrificed and Paul's saying he can't do that because it's incest and Lill's saying he has to otherwise she'll be killed. Mandy, playing Paul's girlfriend is in the cell with Lill supporting her. Mandy's character is not a virgin so won't be sacrificed - in the script there's a flashback scene of Paul and Mandy fucking earlier.

When we started to look at the actual practicalities of the shot we found the hole was actually a bit below a convenient height, but we worked out a posture that Paul could get into so that he could, as it were, fuck the hole. I noted down to bring sandpaper up and make sure there were no splinters anywhere near. And then the thing that had to be said had to be said, and as no-one else had said it I had to.

"Look," I said, "there's actually no way this is going to work as real sex, because the cock just is not going to reach. You'll, like, just about touch each other if you're lucky and there's no way you're going to be able to actually have sex."

"That's OK," I went on, "because we don't actually need you to have sex, we just need to persuade the audience to believe you're having sex. So what I suggest we do is we film Paul humping the wall, and then we get an articifial cock and poke it through the wall and film Lill doing her bit with that, and then what I'm going to do is I'm going to cut the two bits together so that when Paul's pulling out we're on his side of the wall, and when he's pushing in we're on Lill's side of the wall. We run a metronome so we get the timing right, OK? And I think what we'll get will be really funny."

After that things went quite quickly. Nancy got a bit of stick and poked it through the hole so that Lill could get her alignment (no, she kept her skirt and pantyhose on), and Mandy and Lill worked out a bit of business about getting her lined up and stuff which was actually a hoot, and we worked out that at the end of the fuck Paul would just sort of slide down his side of the wall and the girls would fall in a heap in the straw. I quickly sketched a story board showing the framing of all the shots (the batteries on the camera had given out), I gave the tape to Mrs Price, and we all started off down the hill to where the cars were parked. Nancy and Lill and I had come in Mandy's car, and Paul had come in his dad's, so he climbed into his and drove off. Mandy offered Mrs Price a lift with us, and we all got in. Mandy made as if to start the car, and then stopped. She turned round to us.