Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mean when did we discover that pussy tasted much nicer than a man'snastycock?... Ermmm...that would be yesterday afternoon after our two new men-friends had fucked us both and couldn't get it up any more."

Claire reached over me and grabbed the ring piercing her friend's nipple, twisting it and causing poor Liz to yelp in pain as my wife giggled and carried on,

"They had both had me and Lizzie once each in about an hour and one of them suggested that we put on alezzieshow for them to help them recuperate and before I knew it, that slut over there had dived between my legs quicker than a rat up a drainpipe and stuck her tongue as deep into my horny cunt as any tongue has ever been. It felt so good I just had to do it for her too and we ended up in a sixty-nine that caused us both to cum all over each other's face as the two boys watched us and got themselves hard again."

Lizzie joined in the conversation then, "I have had quite a few girl on girl experiences before but bugger-lugs over there insists she had never tasted pussy before. If she's not lying I must say she's aquick fucking learner!!!..."

That brought the two girls into screams of laughter as they clambered all over me to get at each other and kiss lovingly once again.

After we had all settled down a little, I asked, "And what about the men? Who were they and what did they do to persuade you two amateur whores to fuck them?"

My two still giggling bed companions then went on to explain that they had beenpickedupby the two men in the hotel bar and, seeing as they had both found the much younger men very attractive, had decided to ask if I was OK with them going upstairs and having their'brains fucked out'as the boys had drunkenly promised. As I had replied that I was agreeable to the situation it was only twenty minutes or so later they were all naked in a hotel bedroom and fucking on the twin beds next to each other. The men had then swapped beds and fucked the other half of the slutty duo before they had all collapsed in a panting, exhausted heap. That is when the request for thegirlieshow had come and that had caused another round of simultaneous fucking and swapping of partners before the two sexual animals in my bed had made there drunken way home.

I then asked my wife, "And you were OK with that?... That was the first time you have ever been in a group sex situation I believe," she nodded her affirmation, "Did you enjoy it?... Was it good for you?"

Claire reached up and planted a warm, wet kiss on my lips before answering, "Oh my god yes!!!... I loved it. The boys were not bad at fucking, - not as good as you of course my love," she teased as she gently gripped my cock and stroked him slowly a couple of times, pampering to my macho ego and pride, "But the whole fucking while someone else could see me thing was.... well, just fucking spectacular!!!..."

Lizzie joined my wife in stroking my rock-hard shaft as they both began to lick and suck me again, once more culminating in the depraved sexual merging of our three bodies over the next hour or so.

Eventually, round about 10 pm, our stomachs let the rest of our bodies know just how hungry our sexual gymnastics had made us and I rang and ordered some takeaway pizzas to be delivered; half an hour later, as promised, the door-bell rang notifying us that our much-needed food had arrived. Now I had put on my dressing gown but the devious other two parts of the on-going sexual triathlon had decided to give the delivery-man a treat he would remember for the rest of his days and answered the door stark naked and on display to the astonished, mesmerised gaze of the young Asian boy, stood there with three hot pizzas and a portion of Buffalo wings in his grasp. He stood open-mouthed; trying to look at four beautiful tits and two gorgeously exposed pussies all at the same time before the giggling Claire gave him a fifty pound note and sent him on his way – (no doubt to have a quick wank before he went back to base and told his workmates a tale they would not believe in a month of Sundays)

What followed was a sexual marathon of epic proportions for a 40 year-old man. We spent the rest of Friday night and all day Saturday engaged in assorted coital activities, sensuously using our bodies to pleasure whichever partner we happened to be with at the time as we repeatedly brought ourselves to the heights of climactic satisfaction. The girls would use me as their organ donor, repeatedly raising my wilting cock by their antics; sometimes physically as they pampered and teased my reluctant member; sometimes visually as they performed their own girlie exhibition of female lovemaking. At times I was unable to perform as I was required; my spirit being eager to accede but my poor, overused and sore cock being unable to rise to their demands.

On those occasions the girls made use of 'Plastic Bob' and his battery-operated cohorts that were kept in Claire's bedside drawer, using the permanently hard toys as substitutes for the real, temporarily unavailable, phallus that was hung between my legs at the time. Twice each over that thirty six hour period as I remember, the unashamedly aroused women had the unique pleasure of a 'Bob' sandwich; when either therealBob or 'Plastic Bob' would be in one of their sexual orifices whilst the other identically-sized shaft was in their other cavity. I think this must have been fairly unique in the history of sexual double-penetration and I must say proudly....The girls fucking loved it!!!...

Eventually, (and thankfully on my knackered body's part) the depraved weekend came to a welcome conclusion as Lizzie made her way home, walking slightly bow-legged I'm sure, and Claire and I fetched our children from their grandparents house, once more returning to thenormalfamily life we all knew so well.

* * * * * *

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Connie's Betrayal Wife's affair is discovered.in Loving Wives
Grief Love hurts.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
The Date Wife asks her husbands permission to go on a date with another man.in Loving Wives
A Slow Dance An unfaithful wife and a dead lover. Did the Husband do it?in Loving Wives
More Stories