All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 08'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter in Bella's adventure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hunting game...for fun? Really?

First let me state that I am enjoying the series. But, if I'm not mistaken up to this point in the current story arc we are following the tragedy of Mel's death. That loss was due to a gunman. And yet all these friends seemingly haunted by that event choose to "hunt" and "shoot" each other's and their own most precious possessions and loved ones. Why?

I'm surprised they didn't name the event Lucifer's roundup.

Interesting idea...poor execution within this story.

hidden_secrethidden_secretalmost 10 years ago
Yay! Progress.

I love Stephen! I am so glad we got to see some more interaction with them and a little progression in their emotions.

I don't know how I feel about Mike though...I just want more Stephen.

PureAnniPureAnniover 9 years ago
Wonderful as ever

God I can't wait for things to really get going with Bella and Stephen... They would be perfect together!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't wait for more

I agree with can't wait for blossom of Steven and bella. The paint ball part was fine in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry but

You are one of my favorite authors and I can not believe that you would be so reckless, so unknowing, so unfeeling with Bella. Her love was killed by a gun their protector was killed by a gun why in the world would you do a scene with guns??? You had such a revelation with the whole having grudges thing, growth with your characters and story. Then, sorry, you completely blow it. They could have had this hunt without guns. Shame on your characters for not realizing it. Hunter for being a shit with a cheap shot. And you the author for screwing this up. It was as bad....no worse that the Mel crazy tattoo scene.

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago

I have literally read through the night and the following work day to go from the beginning of Bella, s story to here. I will wait for next chapters. I so admire her will and plan to taste all the flavors of kink.

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

Okay, i can understand where some of the comments concerning the paintball hunt are coming from, but at the same time.... people lighten up! First off, ellie warned her readers through the storyline that Hunter's island had been used in the past and in His own ownership of it as a hunting resort. What did you think a bunch of Masters would be hunting on a private island owned by a Pet Master? i mean, come on people, you knew sooner or later that a hunt would take place. As for it being paintball guns, well, think about it.... they are non-lethal, the paintballs leave a lovely bruise on flesh along with a sting that would most likely appeal to the masochist in Bella. i think it was very thought out. As for the cheap shot, did you really think Hunter wouldn't make sure He had the opportunity to make Bella squeal at least one last time before He gave her up?

Anyhow, *warm smile to ellie*, thank you for another wonderful and enlightening chapter. i am truly curious to see how long Sir Stephen will allow this training to continue before He makes His intentions truly known to Bella's Guardians. i'm also very curious to see how you will approach the Gorean lifestyle with Bella. Keep up the wonderful writing. And don't forget that we may act impatient as readers, but we know our patience will be rewarded with chapters that exude much depth while continuing to move the story forward and provide some lovely scenes for us to enjoy. *smiles* Thank you again for this amazing series.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Aiselyn & commenters

I have been watching as you have commented through your reading of teh series and thought i would wait until you reached this point to thank you for making my weekend with your wonderful and generous comments.

I understand the impatience of readers who have come to the story late and read so much in one go only to have to stop abruptly, I am overwhelmed actually that readers find the story engaging enough to hold them for so long.I do try and update at least once a month.

Thank you for every comment it is much appreciated, more than you all possibly realise.

~ellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More ... please!

Love the whole story of Bella. Keep writing!

magoo1969magoo1969over 9 years ago

I love these stories. Lately I come here everyday watching for the next chapter. Can't wait to see what will happen between Bella and Stephen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES