All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 15'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Happy to lose sleep for this story

I very much so enjoy this story. I have cried and laughed out loud and stopped to read bits and parts to my husband. I have gotten all sorts of hot and bothered and I have lost sleep to read it. It is well worth the lost sleep and tears I have shed. I can not possibly wait till the next one comes out.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 9 years ago
Wondrful

I love your writing. I anxiously await each installment and I'm never disappointed. Good work !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it as always!

I'm a little sad that Rob is being added into the love concoction because I'm routing for Bella and Stephen! But as always a great read :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love this story!!

I have to say that there have been maybe 6 stories in all over the last 4/5 yrs that I really want to read till the author feels finished with the characters and this is 1 of them. The whole series's has been amazing from being to present.

I hope that the new guy at the end dosent give Bella more legal drama but lovely I site to her self. And I hope that perhaps now Rob can look for a new girl for himself. I would like to see that :)

twosocks44twosocks44about 9 years ago
Adding my feelings

DITTO ! to what everyone else has said already,

What a writer, we have a winner.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love

I love all the stories but just when I think I know where it's going it takes a turn. It's the most amazing stories ever. I am always excited when the next chapter comes😊 I love all the passion of her and Stephen but can't wait to see where this goes with new guy back in the picture

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

THANK YOU for another great chapter. Keep them coming can't wait to see what is next for Bella and Stephen

blunajanablunajanaabout 9 years ago
Brilliant as always

While I wait without any patients for the new chapters I am always happy that you write them right and with all the time you need for them. I love Bella and I hope that she will find her happy ever after with the right guy and that the people around her find the right person to.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 9 years ago
Fucking outstanding!

So impressed with how exquisite your writing is in this chapter!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Lovely chapter

Oh what a complicated web we weave, or in this case the author weaves for us.

5*

irene1973irene1973about 9 years ago
Love everything Bella!

Cannot wait for the next chapter. Oh, so many twits. There are so many wonderful choices for her. I just hope she finds the right one. Not that I even know at this point who that is. I was so sure in the last two chapters but now am wondering if I just wanted her happiness so badly that I didn't think like Charles did. Any way I will watch for the next chapter and those to come! Thank you for this wonderful collection of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love!

I love this but I must admit her relationship with Mel creeped me out a bit. I like that Stephen wants all the different sides of Bella - not just submission. I will also admit to being biased against huge age disparities - I am really rooting for Stephen here and hope that Rob can get his own spin off story with a woman his own age!

XoXmonicaXoXXoXmonicaXoXabout 9 years ago
the best story on lit

I wish I were Bella, haha. What a great life. Keep up the wonderful story, it keeps me coming back for more. Thanks and can't wait for more. m

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHAT IS THERE TO ADD?!

I absolutely love the new chapter...I can't leave Bella alone! I know the next chapter will be just as good. I love the idea of Stephan and bella expanding their relationship!, but I think Bella needs to do some more exploring first. I would love to see some lady action with Bella she hasn't explored that facet of the lifestyle yet. Anything u write or Bella does I love and I have no doubt Ellie will deliver on the next chapter. Cannot wait to read more soon!!!!

hmphillhmphillabout 9 years ago
love bella

I have loved this story from the beginning but as much as I like the idea of Stephen and Bella she needs to get out there. I would also love to see Rob grow a pair and tell Bella the truth that he wants her too. Those two have been flirting for months and something needs to happen now that he is finally really getting over kitty. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

irene1973irene1973about 9 years ago
Waiting!

Please post ch 16. This waiting is killing me. I seriously check back everyday now. Desperate to read more of her journey! Please hurry.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 9 years agoAuthor
Late again

I apologise for the tardiness of the next chapter. It is written and with my proof reader and will hopefully go live soon. Thank you for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love Your Work

Don't let people who have no kind words to say upset you. I have read most of your work and you keep me coming back. I also believe that I am not alone here. You let your readers peek into parts of the lifestyle that they may have never have had the chance to see before. Thank you for that.

Your Humble reader

Sherrylee

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Breathtaking encyclopedia

Your story is an encyclopedia of the different styles within the lifestyle and at the same time it is breathtaking, exciting, romantic, well-wrought, empathic and pyschologically challenging. Although they could possibly be scared off, all those readers of Fifty Shades of Grey would have been far better off if they would have read this. Hope this becomes such a commercial success as well, it fully deserves to be.

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13over 8 years ago
Agreed

I have to say I agree wholeheartedly with cindy1001, I've learned quite a bit from this novel and it absolutely deserves to be published. (Then maybe my husband would stop saying I'm reading porn. ☺️)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely

i completely agree with Cindy. Your work is better than 50 shades of Grey, even though I only saw the movie. I hope thay stephen and Bella will get a happily ever after. It's cool that Arak came to see Bella, but I hope there will only be friendship there

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Pain levels.

As I have said before, I have difficulty understanding Bella's need for the intense pain she receives from her Masters. The more I read, I am learning to accept that she really wants it. This chapter included breath deprivation. For me, that would definitely be a hard limit. In the last year I have read a lot of work from this site and storiesonline. I must admit that before then I had no clue other than gentle domination in the bedroom. I agree with Cindy that this seems to be a sort of introduction to the various levels and types of domination in the lifestyle. Halfway through the 3rd story, I think I am coming to a more open understanding than when I started the 1st one. I am glad I stuck with you. I am receiving an excellent education.

JudyLee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5540 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES