All Comments on 'Power Play'

by Rodneynimrod

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
The road to cuckdom

Prediction time. This is a cuck story, he had a chance to stop his wife from being unfaithful and chose not to.

"He was bigger than I was but a sneak attack could shift the advantage in my favour. I did not like the idea of getting into a physical confrontation with this stranger. Plus I was thinking of the fall out for Sharon. She had her reasons for doing what she was doing. Sharon was no giddy headed fool who would give away her pussy to every tall handsome stranger she met."

He is thinking of the fall out for a woman who left to her own devices is going to cheat. She has already lied to him about where she was and what she was doing so cheating is no stretch. But instead of confrontation this loser slinks off to his friends place for advice? What a load of cuck crap. This was a *.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A LOT OF INDECESCION INVOLVED

because of lack of proof. I think something is up. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Please put 'part 1' on first of series!

Hubby is a 'financially willing' cuckold! He can divorce and starve, or allow whatever Sweetie chooses to do (until her growing disdain lets her drop HIM!)

3* (barely)

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

the author did a good job making her a cheating slut whore who is not worth being pissed on if she was on fire. maybe she will get aids and die, one can only hope and cuck hubbie will at least get teh life insurance.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good start

His wife seems to be a big slut, and it doesn't matter her reasons for fucking around on him.

Even if she was fucking other men in order to be promoted, that just makes her a whore, selling her pussy for financial gain.

Now if she had told her husband what she wanted to do, and explained to him that it was just sex to get her more money, and if her husband went along with her plan then he wouldn't have any recourse and couldn't blame anyone but himself.

I want to see what happens to the wimpy little cuck, and what he decides to do about his wife fucking him over. .

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Name Apropriateness

Nimrod is right on.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Short staccato drilled paragraphs. Dry as a bone in the desert.

Fucking nailing the genre. Asking questions. Maybe a couple of the paragraphs were filler, so it lost its way very briefly but your timing was right on rhythm and I never hated the poor guy. Some great lines and perfect ending..thanks 5*

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Very good start

I just hope we don't have to wait too long for the next bit.

jontemplejontempleover 11 years ago
Wait, who in the hell

is Cathy?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Incomplete story

Agree with another comment -- should have been labeled as chapter one. Divorce in this case most likely would result in alimony for him! He is a fool to think his wife loves him while she is getting ready to screw around on him. Just the way she spoke to him before leaving tells the tale. Wonder if she is planning to "force" him to eat her cream pie when she gets home? I sense a Fetish cuck story in the making.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
NO evaluation!

For once I will wait to see the end and then vote, or not! I admit that the author has done a fine bit of setting the scene and stretching the strings, but, the only clear evidence is the change of clothes, the rest could bounce in any direction.. Still I am not hapṕy with his justification for not acting... Sounds like a rationalization.

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
what to do

well lets have the next part to the story. and as he didn't see any of what happened lets have some action to see if she did the other guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Real World?

In the real world it is possible that his thoughts about her being innocent are true (worked late - innocent kissing - dinner only). But LW is not the real world. The only way it could be innocent is if he cheats and then finds out she didn't do anything. No his lot in life will be the curb in front of his house

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
No comment

No voting either. I'll wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nimrod

An appropriate name for this writer. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Don't like it, but I do

I did not really enjoy the first chapter personally. Particularly as erotica, reading about a fictional man's musings begins to feel abit like rambling meta-erotica. But I actually think the writer is crafting an intreguing story. I am increadably interested to see what the next chapter brings.

Honestly, I hope there is no real sex, that he just discovers first hand that is wife has taken some inappropriate liberties with this man like a friendly kiss, tolerating the ass grabs and touching, and even stripping to her underwear in front of him as a matter of convenience for the restaraunt, and he is willing to forgive her when she feels truly sorry. I am actually thinking that sort of minimalism would be very erotic, and I like a happier story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're a Joke

Your story line and character are presented as intelligent, decisive,somewhat calculating, analytical and prgressive, yet...

you have numbskull sit in a parking lot with all kinds of trivia, dribble and childish thoughts while his wife (undressed and changed in front of another guy) is in a hotel room. Then, he decides to go see his friend for advice.

Good grief you idiot, he didn't use his camera in the lot where she worked, didn't use it in the lot by the hotel, didn't use it when they entered the elevator kissing(???) but he did use it to spy on the kids in the water?

You are an idiot to write such drivel.

Know what, he's going to decide she is just doing what she has to and it's okay as long ads she loves him.

Get a life! When you make a character - stick to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

What a waste of time.Did you even read what you're writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CRAP

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of cuckold/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real brain sick or perverted people can write such a crap!!! You seems to be a real sissy faggot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck shit

Hate These cucks

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nowhere

This story is going nowhere fast. No man wood stoop so low as to use his wife as a prostitute. Silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a five-star story! Whatever the protagonist (the husband) is going thru, i've been there, done it.

I had a similar stream-of-consciousness monologue in my head 4 or 5 times in my life.

When you love a woman truly, madly, deeply & (yes!) SELFLESSLY, you hope that:

(a) she is faithful & your conclusions are wrong ("out to lunch"), &

(b) she will improve, or @ least maintain, her socio-economic standing.

Item (a) scenario happened to me when my 1st wife left me but told me she was just visiting her parents. I found out in course of my investigation that everybody in the small town had known about her affairs & that she had left for good with another man. I was the only soul in the tightly knit community who was kept in the dark.

Item (b) scenario happened to me 3 years later when my 2nd wife & i moved to Toronto (Canada). I first noticed that men in the big city considered my wife to be "very fuckable." They were hitting on her left right & centre.

My wife got a temp part time job as "Person Friday" in a very successful company. One of the bigger bosses, Norm, took her into his Dept. Within months she was full time perm coordinator. My wife kept telling me that she thinks Norm wants to get into her pants. I go, "Many man in this city want the same..." "Don't be a smart ass, Norm has some power over our livelihood, other men don't. Norm did a lot for me... it is obvious he has the hots for me... will he exact the proverbial pound of flesh? If so, I will be darned if i do & damned if i don't. I strongly feel I should quit the job. But we must be on the same page in that regard."

I go, "Let's not make any hasty decisions. Play it by ear for now. It's never too late to quit a job."

Needless to say she had an on-again off-again affair with Norm, & the sky did mot fall down.

When we moved to Toronto, i gradually became aware of my VOYEUR SIDE. The 'Norm thing' (as we called it when it was over) helped me come to terms with my voyeur side wich had a cuck-wanabe component. I was a willing cuckold.

Trust me, my instinctive first thought about the 'Norm thinhg' was my wife's livelihood & carrieer & the oportunity to develop her potential.

Norm was transfered to Vancouver 6 months later & got replaced by a woman.

The Norm thing affected our sex life in the most beneficial way. It's been years since then, but we still can not get enough of one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As An Author

You should do some research on surveillance equipment. Digital zoom is a shitty way to go, it only really gives you fat pixels, always go with optical zoom. Speaking of zoom lenses what is a 1X power zoom? Seems to me he should have been taking a lot of pictures from the moment she walked out the office door, but then he seems to be a Nimrod. Signed: BTW

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Really shouldnt have bothered with this one, both in reading it and you writing it.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - Part one is already setting up the cuck/wimp acceptance of a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband went to spy and learned nothing. The story was never finished. I hope when he got home, she was already there and made accusations at him.

LekaSvetaLekaSvetaalmost 2 years ago
Is it just me?

Is it just me or did anyone else find the parts about long term sex in water to be unfeasible at best? Water, being the rather poor lubricant that it is makes hot tubs, showers, pools, all among my least favorite places to have sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Znowu opowiadanie o idiocie. To nie ta kategoria

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous