Power Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman in the water turned her back to the man allowing him to enter her from behind. That was Sharon's favourite fucking position in the water. She loved that position because I could reach between her legs and rub her clit with one hand while I caressed her breasts with the other.

Further up the beach I could see another couple who were far more adventurous. The man was standing over the woman who was kneeling in the water with most of her upper body visible. I watched in fascination as the man slid his long cock in and out the woman's eager mouth.

Here was a man after my heart. He was clearly performing for all who cared to watch. This was public fucking in all its glory. The man placed both hands on the woman's head and continued fucking her mouth with a steady rhythm. I did not know the profession of the woman but she seemed to have all the basic skills needed to be an excellent sword swallower. Even in the darkness it was clear that the man was very well endowed and that she was well versed in the art of cock swallowing.

I tried to focus on another couple but the monocular seemed to have exhausted it zooming potential with the second couple. The third couple were nothing more than a distant silhouette. Their closeness in the water created a rich field for my imagination. Maybe the woman had her legs wrapped around the man's waist while he pounded her pussy under water.

Fucking in water was by far the most enjoyable way to fuck standing up. The increased buoyancy of the human body in water made it possible to fuck in a standing position for long periods of time. My personal record was close to an hour but I am certain I could go longer if required.

My mind wandered back to Sharon and her companion. I had been to the hotel restaurant a few times with Sharon and I knew that the lighting and the positioning of some tables made intimacy a distinct possibility. On one occasion in the restaurant Sharon had disappeared under the table to give me one of the most memorable blowjobs I have ever had.

Perhaps Sharon had sucked my cock better before and after but the sheer audacity of her sucking my cock under the table in a crowded restaurant made the experience the sort of thing that was etched in my memory bank as an event never to be forgotten. She wanted me to reciprocate but so far the opportunity has not presented itself. I am open to the idea of sucking my wife's pussy in public.

I wondered if Sharon would take the stranger to our favourite seat and invite him to run his hand up her leg and inside her panty to caress her hot wet cunt. Maybe the stranger would get to taste my wife's cunt under the table before I did. My reading of the situation however suggested that it would more likely be Sharon who would end up under the table. The stranger clearly was in the primary position of power. He was in a position to make Sharon's life much easier so it was logical that Sharon would be the one more likely to take on a subservient role. This was how the corporate power game was played. The weaker pleasured the stronger in exchange for greater power. As power increased so did the number of playthings.

Sharon was this man's plaything but she would be handsomely rewarded for playing the game with him. My jealousy was already past critical point but in a sense I was glad that Sharon had chosen to play the game with someone whom I would not be seeing on a regular basis.

Not only was the stranger tall and handsome but his connections would be help to advance Sharon's career. I had mixed feelings about what this new development would mean for our marriage. In spite of everything going on I still loved my wife and wanted to continue being married to her. I just wondered if I was open minded enough to deal with her having an affair with one of her superiors.

I could always do what most men in my position did. There was no shortage of women out there for me to fuck and console myself with. My wife had just given me a get some free pussy coupon which I could cash in at my discretion. I was in no hurry to do that however. I wanted to see just how skilful Sharon was at playing the corporate power game.

If she volunteered to tell me about tonight's activities that would change the complexion of the situation. We would talk about it and decide together how we would deal with the new development in our relationship. If she chose to conceal her indiscretion it would be open season and I definitely would be on the hunt for new pussy.

I looked my watch again and mentally registered that it was 10:47. The minutes seemed to be ticking away very slowly. I was startled momentarily by the ringtone on my cell phone. That was a cardinal mistake made by a surveillance rookie. Cell phones should always be on silent when tailing a target.

I placed the phone to my ears and answered. I was a little surprise to hear Sharon's voice at the other end of the line.

"Hi babes how is work going?"

I wanted to see if she would be less tan truthful about her present location.

"Work is done officially but I have some loose ends to tie up with one of our South American directors. I am at a restaurant on the south coast and should be here for about another hour."

It is a strange thing the way the human mind works. For the very first time I found myself listening to my wife's breathing pattern. It must have been my over stimulated imagination that made me think that Sharon was breathing heavier than she should have been.

My mind immediately went straight into the gutter. What if the stranger had a finger or two up Sharon's cunt as she talked with me? He could even be under the table sinking his tongue in my wife's wet pussy while she talked with me on the phone.

"Sounds like you are hard at work over there. You are breathing really heavy."

Sharon laughed into the phone then she was silent for a few seconds.

"I am perfectly relaxed. It is the food that has me all excited. I am really enjoying it."

I tried to raise my mind from the depth to which it had descended. Maybe Sharon was simply out having a meal with a hot blooded Hispanic who was being overly amorous with her. The kissing and ass grabbing might simply be a cultural thing. The night was making me paranoid.

There was a loud noise in the phone and another break in our conversation.

"Sorry babes but someone just bounced me and knocked the phone from my hand."

My paranoia kicked in again. Maybe Sharon just had an off the charts orgasm which led to her dropping the phone on to the floor. The thought of my wife having her cunt licked to an orgasm by her companion while she talked with me on the phone was too much for me to take.

I had reached my breaking point and I just wanted to get as far from the hotel as I could. It finally dawned on me that I did not want to know if my wife fucked this tall handsome stranger. I felt it would be better for all concerned if I did not know for certain.

"Ok sugar pie. Enjoy whatever you are doing and I will see you when you get home."

The words were out my mouth before I could clearly think about what I was saying. Here I was telling my sexy, exciting wife who seemed game for some action on the side with a handsome stranger to enjoy whatever she was doing. That amounted to a permission slip for Sharon to do whatever she wanted to do with her companion.

"You are such a darling. I will tell you everything about my night when I get home if you are still up. Love you baby."

Sharon blew me a kiss on the phone and she was gone leaving me with my dark thoughts and foul mood. I started the car and reversed into the road that led to the lover's lane. I figured that if I stuck around and things went the way I felt they would go there was a distinct possibility that things would get nasty between me and the stranger.

He was bigger than I was but a sneak attack could shift the advantage in my favour. I did not like the idea of getting into a physical confrontation with this stranger. Plus I was thinking of the fall out for Sharon. She had her reasons for doing what she was doing. Sharon was no giddy headed fool who would give away her pussy to every tall handsome stranger she met.

I made a right turn and headed further up the coast road in the direction of the historic Garrison Savannah, the home of horse racing in Barbados. I had a devil on my shoulder whispering some very obscene thoughts into my mind. I took a short left which took me on to the infamous Bush Hill, the premier red light district in Barbados.

The ladies of horizontal pleasures were out in full forces already. As I entered the gap my eyes rested on an impressive looking lady sitting on a wall with her legs spread wide open. Even in the semi darkness it was evident that she was exposing her naked pussy for all to see.

I guessed that she served as a living advertisement for the commodity that was on sale in abundance in Bush Hill. From what I saw as I drove pass this hard to ignore lady, she had little bush but a whole lot of pussy on display.

I would have taken my hat off to these women of the night if I happened to have been wearing one. The night air was in my opinion quite cold yet these women were walking around in near nude state offering men and women pleasures of every description.

A Chinese looking girl caught my attention. She looked quite young but her body was well developed. Her large breasts protruded in front of her defying gravity the way firm young breasts were suppose to. The devil on my shoulder screamed in my ear that she was the one for me but I drove on examining the rest of the eye candy to be found in abundance in Bush Hill.

I slowed down as I approached two tall girls with a really beautiful dark complexion. I was a firm believer in the maxim which said the darker the berry the sweeter the juice. Dark skin women hold a special fascination for me. I have a friend who is always telling me that the black woman is the mother of all mankind and I am inclined to agree with him. Black women in my humble opinion have the total package structurally.

The two girls turned and began to shake their fleshy asses for my benefit. They were both well endowed is the ass department. I applied the brakes allowing the car to slowly crawl pass the wall where the two women were standing with the hands on the wall and their voluptuous asses gyrating seductively.

"Don't be such a pussy Richard. Take both these women somewhere and fuck them until the break of day."

The devil on my shoulder had a point. Sharon was out doing god knows what with her handsome stranger. For all I knew the two of them could be somewhere in the hotel or on the beach fucking up a literal storm. The raw emotion I was experiencing however made act of fucking another woman unappealing at that moment.

I accelerated the vehicle and headed back towards Michael home. I needed someone to talk to and Michael would be the right person. He had been through the same shit with his ex- wife and would be able to offer me some insight into how to handle the situation. I desperately needed to clear my head.

12