Powerball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About fifteen minutes later Beth returned looking a bit flushed but yet relaxed. She took her seat on the couch and mumbled something about having taken a bath. I guess the hot water would explain the flushed look. Having freshly relieved the tension I was able to sit with more comfort but still found myself glancing occasionally at Beth and at her legs.

Soon Mel arrived to pick up the girls. We waited and let her come in. She sat down next Beth on the couch and thanked us for keeping the girls. I told her to thank Beth that I spent my time upstairs and Beth had played hostess and guardian. I then asked my sister if she had a nice weekend. She just looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows up and down. I laughed and Beth blushed.

After Mel and my nieces had left, Lisa asked, "Mama, can we go swimming again? This time Mr. Mike can go with us."

Beth just turned and stared at me. "Well, I'm game if you are," I told her. I'll admit it. Now that I was honest with myself that I had the hots for her I wouldn't mind seeing her in her bathing suit closer up.

I knew Beth was debating wearing a bathing suit in front of me but what I didn't know is that what made her agree was her desire to see more of my body.

I finished changing before the girls so went ahead to the pool. I had been laying in a lounger for maybe five minutes when I saw them come out of the house. Ever the consummate gentleman I got up to open the gate for them. As I approached I couldn't help get the feeling the Beth was running her eyes up and down my body. Ever since my days in the Marines, I had made sure to keep fit. I couldn't help wondering if she liked what she saw.

Beth was wearing the same cover up she had wore yesterday. I went back to my lounger after letting the girls into the pool area. I couldn't wait to watch her shed her robe. Not wanting to be to obvious in ogling her body I had put on a pair of aviator sunglasses. You know, the ones with the mirrored lenses. Lisa dropped her towel on one of the recliners and ran to jump into the water. I had turned my head to the side as if watching her but kept my eyes on Beth. She slipped the cover up off dropping it to the deck and then leaned over to spread her towel on the lounger. As she did I got a great view of her cleavage which caused my cock to lurch in excitement.

Beth lay down on her lounger to soak up some sun. Lisa was bouncing around in the water. Lisa allowed us five minutes before begging us to get in with her and play toss with the volley ball I kept out here for the kids to play with. I stood quickly and dove into the water and surfaced at the far end of the pool. Lisa began tossing the ball back and forth. Finally Beth who had begged off to get some sun rose and joined us in the water. For the next half hour we enjoyed playing with Lisa. I couldn't help but feel this had a very family feel to it and I liked it. I knew I would miss them when they finally left.

Beth was the first to say she was waterlogged and was getting out. We had moved around the pool chasing the ball and I was near the side close to the loungers. Beth swam over and grabbed the side of the pool. As she did so she rose up and put one knee down in effect bending over giving me a clear shot between her legs. I almost gasped out loud as I swore I could see her pussy lips outlined in the wet material. My cock began to inflate. I quickly tossed the ball to Lisa and swam to deeper water so my hard on wouldn't be noticed.

A quarter hour later Beth told Lisa that we needed to get out so we can have dinner and get ready for bed as tomorrow was a school day. We went into the house and changed and had a quick dinner. While we were eating Lisa asked her mother if she could sleep in the room Jeanie normally used. She said she wanted to have her own bedroom like Jeanie and Missy had at their house.

At first Beth seemed reluctant to agree but finally relented. Following dinner we gathered in the game room again until bed time. Tonight I did not stay up after they went to bed but headed right for my room to strip off my clothes and slid between the sheets.

----------------Beth

After Beth had put Lisa to bed she went back to her room and got ready for bed herself. She had been reluctant for Lisa to sleep alone at first, then she realized she was being silly. She knew in her heart, that whatever else Mike might be, he would never hurt Lisa. Beth slipped into bed and thought about this afternoon. How Mike had stood to hold the gate for her and how she had her first look at most of his body. His upper body was nicely chiseled, he had a tight butt, and his legs were perfectly toned from his jogging.

As she thought this she began to tweak her nipples and her pussy began to moisten.

She remembered how she could hardly take her eyes of him as he tossed the ball with Lisa. Finally she had to get into the pool because she could feel her pussy getting wet, wet just like it was getting now. She was afraid she would soak the crotch of her suit and Mike would know how turned on she was.

Beth's hands slid down her body grasping her night gown and raising her hips she slid it above her waist. Her legs began to spread wider as her hands neared her pussy. She thought back to when she had got out of the pool and how she was embarrassed when she realized the view she was giving Mike. If he was looking he had to be staring right at her crotch. As she stood an looked back she knew Mike had been looking, probably trying to see through the material to the very pussy her hands were now rubbing. Then she had looked down into the water and this time she was sure. Mike's cock was hard. Hard and making a sizable bulge in his trunks as it strained for release.

'Oh God, Mike's cock. Mikes big hard cock.' That thought caused her hands to vigorously rub her pussy. If only we could have been alone. I could have dived back in swimming up to his legs, tugging his trunks down, and then sliding my mouth over his wonderful cock. Sucking, nibbling, teasing. Staying down until my need for air forces me to the surface. I would bend over pulling my bathing suit aside waiting for him to mount me. Yes, Michael, I want your big cock in my pussy. Fuck me Michael. Fuck my hot cunt.' Beth's fingers began plunging into her pussy as she rubbed her clit. 'Yes fuck me hard Michael.' Beth's orgasm built thrusting her hips from the bed her body shaking as it swept over her. If Michael had been walking by her door he might have heard her gasping, "Yes, yes, do it, do it, fuck me."

As her gasping subsided she sank back into her bed, her lust once again temporarily sated. She giggled thinking maybe there was and advantage to Lisa having her own room after all. Then sleep claimed her.

------------------Mike

As I slipped into bed naked I lay on my back, my hand seeking my rapidly inflating cock. I began to stroke myself as I thought back to this afternoon at the pool. Beth removing her cover up, and then her bending over. "Groan." Her marvelous cleavage between those gorgeous tits that I longed to caress, longed to kiss and suck on. And how I loved to watch her jump up to toss the ball, those luscious orbs bouncing. My hand began stroking faster. And then when she got out of the pool and bent over in front of me, a mere foot from my face. I could see her cunt lips pressing against the wet material of her suit. Oh how I wanted to bury my face between her legs and taste. To sink my tongue in her pussy, to lick and suck her clit, to drink her juices. And then to drive my throbbing cock into her wet hot cunt. I wanted to fuck her hard, make her gasp with pleasure, hear her call out my name. And I would come in her as her orgasm peaked.

My cock began to spew come again. As much this time as earlier. God this woman turned me on. If only she felt the same way. I fell asleep with my cock still in my hand.

I woke the next morning to find my chest and legs coated in dry cum. I looked down at myself chuckling, remembering my orgasm from last night. I showered quickly and went down to the kitchen where I found Beth humming to herself at the stove. This is the second time I had caught her humming in the kitchen. Lisa was sitting at the table watching her mom.

"Good morning, ladies," I said entering the room.

"Good morning Mr. Mike," replied Lisa.

"Good morning Mr. Mike," said Beth eliciting a giggle from Lisa and a chuckle from me.

Breakfast today was not as tense as it had been the last few days but there was still an underlying current of something between Beth and I. With breakfast over Beth and Lisa left to school and work. I went for my jog and then upstairs to the gym to work out. For lunch I went into town to a cafe and enjoyed a soup and salad. We ate dinner and then went to the game room. Tonight Lisa wanted to play a board game so Beth and I joined her much to her delight. Then they were off to bed. The rest of the week passed much the same. Beth and I were getting along well enough now that we had some time to get to know each other better. I even found she had a nice sense of humor when she allowed herself to let it out. But yet, there still seemed to be that underlying tension. For my part I knew it was my desire for her and I assumed for her it was still her mistrust of men. I especially enjoyed the nights Lisa wanted to play a game with us. We would usually sit on pillows on the floor. Not only would this give Beth and I an excuse to talk to each other more but as Beth normally wore dresses it was much easier for me to check out her legs while pretending to look at the board.

The next weekend George and I spent fishing while Mel, Beth and the girls went shopping and then hung out at my pool. I gave Beth a credit card so she could pay for groceries and anything else she and Lisa needed. Even though she was still hesitant about spending money I think she began to realize that it was not a problem to me.

Another week passed much like the last one. Playing a game some nights, sitting across the room from each other watching a show with Lisa on others. For her part Lisa was much more open with me. I am sure watching me interact with my nieces she realized I was no threat and was not going to hurt her. The first day she brought home a picture she had drawn at school I told her I had the perfect place for it. I took her into the kitchen and then used some magnets to pin it up. I told her we could see it here every day.

I was kneeling down when I told her that and she said, "Thank you Mr. Mike." Then she stunned me and her mother when she leaned over and kissed my cheek. She then giggled and ran from the room. I placed a hand over my cheek as if holding the kiss there to keep it from escaping. I looked at Beth standing by the table and she just smiled at me and followed after her daughter.

I got a coke and sat at the kitchen table thinking about how Lisa was adapting to her new life so fast. The kiss on the cheek told me she was beginning to trust me. I found myself wishing her mother could as well. I made it clear to Beth that her paychecks were to go into a bank account and for now I would pay all expenses. This would be the fastest way for Beth to achieve financial independence. I figured it would be at least two to three months before she would have enough saved up to look for her own place. If she felt she wanted to leave before then I would pay her lease for her until she was ready to fend for herself.

Another week had passed and this weekend looked like rain all weekend. On Saturday Mel, Beth and the girls went to do the shopping for the coming week. I spent the day catching up on important things, like sudoku. Saturday night Mel and Beth took the girls to see the latest Disney movie. I did more important things. No not sudoku. I worked on crosswords. Beth spent Sunday doing laundry while I played games with Lisa. Then it was Monday and the start of another school and work week.

And again another week passed. We were pretty much into a comfortable routine, games some night, my favorite nights, and TV other nights. Since the girls were required to do they're homework as soon as they got to the daycare center we didn't have to worry about it in the evenings. To some extent it was like having my own family but without the "benefits" if you know what I mean. One thing was changing though and that was my feelings for Beth. Oh, I still lusted for her body, I still jacked off nightly to the memories of that day in the pool but my feelings for her began to deepen. The more time I spent with her the more I saw her as a wonderful person. Being around her made me begin to forget about my past life and the betrayal of my ex-wife. I guess I was beginning to heal. Unfortunately for me, I thought, it was due to a woman who didn't trust me.

One other change I noted. My dogs absolutely adored Lisa. She was so gentle with them. Lisa liked to lay on the floor when watching TV and the dogs would lay with her, each one on a different side. And the same when we played games. They also took to sleeping in Lisa's bed.

---------------Beth

For Beth, the next two weeks following their day in the pool passed rapidly. She was happy with her new job. She loved taking care of the kids and having Mel for a boss was a God send. She could never ask for anyone better to work for. And as the days passed their friendship deepened. And things with Mike changed too. She no longer felt that he resented his decision to help her and Lisa. She actually began to look forward to their evenings together. She especially enjoyed the evenings when they played games together. On these nights she liked to wear a dress because she knew Mike liked to look at her legs. These were the nights that would make her horny and she would end up rubbing her pussy furiously remembering the sight of Mike's hard cock pushing out the front of his trunks.

But, more than that her view of Mike changed. She began to see that he was articulate, funny and caring. Oh he would poke fun once in a while but it was never mean or malicious. He was ever the gentleman. Sure he would peek at her legs but never in an obvious leering way. And he never made even the slightest sexual innuendo. And he was great with Lisa, caring and nurturing, and she could see Lisa respond to him. At least for now she had a positive model of a man in her life. Not like her father had been.

Beth found her feelings towards this man deepening. He had come at her darkest moment and rescued her and her daughter and gave her hope for the future. It's too bad that he couldn't trust women.

---------------------------Mike

It was Friday at the end of the third week after Beth had started her job when my sister called me from work. "Hey baby brother. How's your day going?"

I had actually been spending time researching charities. "Pretty good sis, and yours?"

"Real good, no crises yet. Listen I was calling because George and I want to take you and Beth out to dinner tomorrow night. It's been a long time since you went out with us. We have a sitter lined up and you can bring Lisa over here. What do you say?"

"Well, I don't know sis, I mean Beth..."

Mel cut me off. "I've already talked to Beth and she's excited about the idea. It's been a long time since she's been out."

"Well, I guess I'm outvoted then," I said. "What time do you want us over."

"Six would be great. See you tomorrow Mike."

With that she hung up and I was left to think about the prospect of going out with Beth. Well, I wouldn't really be going out 'with' Beth, we would just be going to dinner with my sister and brother in law. I knew my sister and Beth had become friends and the fact she was living at my house it was only natural she would be invited too. It wasn't like my sister was trying to set me up on a blind date.

Beth didn't even mention going to dinner when she came home that night. The only thing she said was her and Mel were going shopping in the morning and wondered if I would mind watching Lisa. I told her I would never have a problem watching Lisa for her and that if she and Mel were going shopping I could ride with her to my sisters house and Lisa could play with my nieces while George and I hung out.

That night we played games again. Beth had on a dress shorter than normal and a couple of times when she was trying to get comfortable I was afforded a flash of her panties. I think I almost shot to the ceiling that night when I jerked off thinking about the treasure those panties held.

---------------------------Beth

When Beth went to bed that night she was really excited. It had been a long time since she had been out anywhere and she was looking forward to tomorrow night. Mel had told her she would take her out Saturday morning and find the perfect dress for her. She was feeling rather frisky that night and had worn a dress shorter than normal. She knew how much Mike liked to look at her legs so she thought she would tease him a little bit. After dinner she whispered into Lisa's ear that she wanted to play games tonight. Lisa was all for it. As they played Beth would fidget like she wasn't comfortable. In the position she was in she knew Lisa wouldn't see anything but she knew Mike would have a few peeks up her skirt. At one point she thought Mike's eyes would pop out of their sockets. She had to cough to stifle a laugh.

When she got to bed that night she was super horny. She couldn't believe she had been flashing her panties at Mike. Her orgasm that night thinking how naughty she had been and Mike looking between her legs was quite intense.

------------------------Mike

The next morning I rose at my usual time and beat the girls to the kitchen so I set about preparing breakfast. My timing was pretty good because just as I was finishing up the two of them came in blinking. After a cup of coffee I could see Beth wake up and she seemed to be in a very good mood, laughing and joking. I decided that she was really looking forward to going out with adults tonight and I planned to be on my best behavior to see she had a good time.

We got to my sister's house a little after nine and the the two of them took off and told us we would see them when we saw them. Whatever, George and I would be fine. We could spend the time watching sports and the girls were happy to be together. It was almost four when Beth and Mel came back. They had obviously both gone out and had they're hair done and a make over. My sister is a very good looking woman and when she walked in I could see George salivating looking at his wife. Beth came in behind Mel and she was just as beautiful as my sister. Once again, I was jealous of George. He had the perfect life, beautiful wife, loving daughters, great job he enjoyed. I on the other hand was living with an equally beautiful woman who had a daughter any man would be proud to call his own, and for me it was unattainable. But like any Marine I put my best foot forward and told both women how stunning they were. My statement was met with two heart felt smiles.

Mel said we should just leave Lisa there as she would be staying there that night with the sitter and for me to take Beth home to get ready for the night out. As soon as we got home Beth disappeared into her room with the bags of whatever she had bought today. I went upstairs and showered, shaved and dressed. I had chosen some nice slacks, light blue shirt dark tie and and a nice jacket then went down to wait for Beth. At a quarter to six she came out of her room. When she appeared I know my jaw hit the floor. She was dressed in the proverbial 'little black dress'. It showed off some of her cleavage and some of her legs. It was enough to be sexy without being slutty. To me she looked like a goddess.

Beth giggled at the look on my face. "I take it you approve?" she asked.

I could feel my cock expanding in my trousers. "Yes, I approve very much so. You look magnificent," I blurted out. Suddenly I hoped I hadn't overstepped my boundary.