Powerball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Mel, it is so much more than I could ever have imagined. I was in love with him yesterday and ten times that today. He is fantastic. If I had known how great a lover he is I would have attacked him sooner."

I heard Beth giggle. "Yes, Mel, I know he is your brother and I will not go into details but he's my man now and I intend to do whatever it takes to keep him. And Mel, thank you for guiding me to him, I will always be in your debt."

I made a noise to let her know I was coming in. Beth looked up. "Here he is now would you like to speak to him?" She held the phone out to me. "It's your sister."

"Hey sis, how are you?"

I listened to my sister then replied, "Better take good care of her? Her who? I'm not sure what you're talking about," I said teasing my sister giving Beth a wink.

"Beth? You mean the Beth that lives here? Well, I did pick her up off the side of the road and gave the ragamuffin a place to live, so I could guess you could say I'm taking care of her."

That earned me a harder swat on the arm and I chuckled as I yanked the phone away from my ear as my sister began to yell at me. Finally she ran down.

"Mel, just so you know I love Beth with all my heart, and I intend to do anything I can to make her and her daughter feel loved and safe. And now if you don't mind I'm feeling rather horny and plan on ravishing my woman." With that I hung up the phone.

Beth broke out laughing at that. She jumped into my lap and kissed me ferociously. "Oh my love I hope you ravish me often."

I growled at her. "Every chance I get, my love, every chance I get."

That earned me another tongue probing kiss. God I loved this woman.

"Well, is there anything you would like to do today other than be ravished?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I want to go out on the boat," she answered.

"The boat?" I asked.

"Yes, the boat, just you and me."

So off we went. Beth packed a picnic lunch to take with us. This time there was no nervousness on her part. Once out on the main lake she told me to go fast and she gleefully hung on as we raced down the lake. I knew of a couple coves on the lake that were often free of other boaters and pulled into one only to see another boat there. I pulled out onto the lake and the second one was empty so I pulled in and dropped anchor. Beth set out the lunch she brought and we took turns feeding each other. When we had packed away the remains Beth looked at me with a wicked smile.

"Stand up," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Stand up, I want dessert now."

My cock was instantly erect. Beth walked to me and dropped to her knees in front of me. She reached up, undid my shorts dragging them down and instantly engulfed my cock in her hot mouth. She sucked on me her tongue doing its magic. Bobbing her head back and forward each time taking in more of me. Then I felt my cock slide down her throat.

"Oh my god, Beth," I moaned. I had never felt this before.

Beth giggled and pulled off. "Do you like that?"

"Oh yes." I moaned.

She engulfed me again taking me all the way down backing off to do it again. By their own volition my hips began rocking in time with her. She pulled my cock from her mouth one more time looking up at me.

"Do it, Michael. Come in my mouth. Give me what I want."

I held her head lightly as my cock slid down her throat reaching. I began to slide my cock in and out of her like it was a pussy. I heard her moan in approval. I grasped her head harder and thrust more. Soon I could feel my balls tightening.

"Oh god woman, here it comes."

She pulled her head back so only a few inches were in her mouth and swirled her tongue and and sucked as I shot in her mouth. I could feel her swallowing my gift. When I was through she thoroughly cleaned me and dropped back onto her butt and looked up at me. She looked like the proverbial cat that ate the cream.

"God, that was so fucking hot. I love the taste of your cum. One of these days I will let you cum down my throat but I love it in my mouth."

I dropped to my knees and pulled her to me kissing her deep. I stood and went to one of the storage lockers and pulled out a neoprene mat and laid it on the floor.

"My turn, woman."

Beth jumped up and stripped off her shorts and lay down on the mat. She grabbed her knees pulling them back baring her pussy wide open to me.

"Come Michael. Eat me, eat my pussy and make me cum."

I was in awe of this woman, who just days ago was living in fear of men, could now trust me so much that she could so openly ask for what she wanted. I dropped to my knees between the wide open legs of the woman I loved and sent my tongue deep into her desperately seeking the sweet juices that ran from her. I ran my tongue as deep as I could then sealed my mouth to her and made out with her pussy. She grew more and more frantic her hips bucking until I pushed two fingers into her and latched down on her clit. She rose up grabbing the back of my head and proceeded to face fuck me much as I had done her. Her screams were echoing off the canyon walls surrounding the cove we were in. Finally she flung her self back and convulsed in front of me. I was so turned on my cock was harder than steel. I knelt between her legs and thrust into her. At first she moaned "no, no." But I continued to thrust into her lost in the heat of the moment. Her pleas of of no changed.

"Yes, Michael, I am your woman. Take me, fuck me. I love you."

I came and she came. Our bodies and souls as one. Only when we came down from our euphoria did we realize we were not alone. Sometime during our sexual frenzy another boat had pulled into the cove. We looked up to the sound of applause. Nearby was a boat with two women in it. One of the women said that was the most fantastic sight they had ever seen. Then she told Beth if she got tired of me to send me over to them.

Without even a blush Beth stood naked from the waist down, my cum running down her legs. "Ladies, the only way another woman is going to get my man is over my dead body."

Her brash statement was met with another round of applause. With that the two women started their boat idling out of the cove. Beth looked at me a began to laugh. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"It seems I'm going to have to keep an eye on you."

I stood and pulled her into my arms. "My love, my heart and body belong to you. You have nothing to worry about."

"Hmmm," she said. "Good answer." I got another fierce kiss for that.

We got dressed and motored our way back to the dock and then headed home. We had a salad for dinner then retired to bed. As we lay holding each other I asked Beth about what would happen when Lisa came home. She knew what I was talking about.

"Well she goes to bed before we do and we are up before her so I don't think it will be a problem. And though it may be tough, I will just have to learn to be a little quieter. But, even if she finds out, will it be a problem for you?" asked Beth.

"No not at all. I am just concerned for her feelings. I would die if I hurt her."

Another passionate kiss. Damn, I must be on a roll for saying the right thing.

"Sweetheart," she said. "We will just have to deal with it the best we can when the time comes. But, you have stolen my daughters heart as you have mine. She has never been as open and affectionate with anyone as she is with you."

We were both tired from our time together and we made love just once that night. It was slow and passionate, two people in love joining. Then we fell fast asleep in each others arms.

The next day we woke and made love again and had breakfast on the deck. We were both missing Lisa so about nine I suggested to Beth we go pick her up. We called Mel to let her know we were on our way. We walked out to the truck and Beth got in purposely giving me a look up her dress as she did. She wasn't wearing panties.

I groaned. "Dammit, woman. If you're going to be walking around like that I will be walking around with a permanent hard on."

Beth giggled and asked, "Would that be such a bad thing?"

"Only if I die from a case of blue balls."

I went around to my side and got in. Beth slid across the seat and snuggled up against me. As we headed out I felt Beth's hand on my leg slide up until she was rubbing my cock through my pants.

About a mile down the road I said, "You know I wont be able to get out the truck like this."

"If you pull over I'll take care of it for you," she said giving one of her wicked grins.

Thinking quick I remembered a dead end road about a quarter mile from my sisters house that had no houses on it. Turning in I made my way down to the end of the road and switched off the engine.

"Well, seeing as you created the problem, I guess it's only fair that I let you take care of it," I said.

She giggled, "With pleasure, my man. Now, get out of the truck."

I got out and she slid out behind me. She stood in front of me and dropped to her knees. Beth undid the button, pulled down my zipper and tugged my pants and and boxers down to my knees in one swift motion. My hard cock jumped up and slapped her cheek. She reached up and took hold of me with both hands and started stroking then looked me straight in the eyes.

"You know what to do," Beth said.

In one motion she engulfed my cock and slid it down her throat until her nose was pressed against my stomach. I gave her a few moments to adjust to my cock in her throat and reached out to grab her head and then proceeded to face fuck much to her delight from the moan of pleasure that came from her. I didn't last long. With in minutes I told her I was coming. She pulled back just far enough that my my cum would fill her mouth. Again I heard her moan in pleasure as I erupted. She sucked and swallowed until there was no more then stood and fell into my arms.

"That tastes so good. I will never be able to get enough," she sighed into shoulder.

I lifted her face and looked into her eyes, "Well then I guess we will have to see you at least get as much as you can," I told her.

Beth giggled and pulled my head down for a deep kiss. I offered to return the favor but she begged off saying that if we showed up with my face smelling like pussy everyone would know what we were doing. As this made sense we continued to my sister Beth giving me another up-skirt as she got in. I knew before we went to sleep tonight she would let me eat her sweet pussy again.

We pulled up to my sister's house and walked hand in hand to the house. Halfway there the door flew open and a very excited Lisa flew out to greet us. She ran over and jumped in her mother's arms gave her a kiss and started babbling about what a good time they had. My nieces had followed Lisa out and I bent to give them their usual hug and kiss. Still in her mother's arms Lisa began to slow down and Beth could finally get a word in.

"Well, honey, I'm glad you had fun but did you miss me even a little?" asked Beth.

Lisa gave her a big smooch and said, "Of course I missed you, mama."

"Did you miss me, too?" I asked her.

Lisa giggled and leaned towards me with her arms spread wide. I took her from Beth and gave her a hug and kiss. Mel called out to us from the front door to come in. Lisa seemed content for me to hold her. I held her in one arm and took Beth's hand in my free hand and we went inside. I looked down at Beth who was looking at her daughter in my arm and could tell she was very happy with the bond that was developing between us.

We sat and chatted with George and Mel. My sister seemed to have a perpetual smile plastered on her face as she looked back and forth between Beth and me. I could tell she was happy for us. After Jenny, I dreaded to think how it would be if she didn't approve. I don't think she would stand silent this time and let me make the same mistake twice. Since coming into my life Beth had not once asked for anything from me and was truly grateful for whatever I gave her. I knew she wasn't in love with me for my money.

We spent the rest of the day playing with Lisa. We went swimming in the pool in the afternoon. Beth wore a bikini this time, no not the one she wore for me in the hot tub but a more modest one. We tossed the ball around for a while and at one point Beth swam over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I glanced over to see Lisa smiling at us. Thank God, she seemed to take it in stride. After dinner that night we played a board game again. Beth put on another short skirt and this time when she would flash me it was her bare pussy I looked at as she had no panties on. I kept glancing at my watch to see if it was Lisa's bedtime. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy spending time with her, it was just her mother was driving me crazy and I was aching for her body.

Finally we were putting Lisa to bed, she insisted I come with them to help tuck her in. And finally Beth and I were alone in my bedroom, check that, make that our bedroom. I practically ripped her clothes off in my frenzy to get to her body. I picked her up, tossed her on the bed and spread her legs. My mouth sought her pussy like a starving man. As her orgasm hit her, she buried her face in a pillow to stifle her scream. While her body was still quivering I slid up next to her and took her in my arms. Finally she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"Oh, Michael, you eat my pussy so good. I never imagined it could be like that."

I smiled and replied, "I just hope they are half as good as your blow jobs."

"Trust me lover, they are and more." Beth's hand slid down and began to stroke my hard cock. "Ummm, and just what do you plan to do with this big hard cock. Are you going to put it into my hot wet tight pussy and fuck me."

I almost came in her hand listening her talk like that. "Actually I thought I would lay on my back and let you get on top," I said.

"Hmmmm, I would love to ride this big cock."

I rolled onto my back and Beth straddled me, taking my cock in her hand. When the head was lodged in her pussy she let go and leaned back and slowly lowered her self down while I groaned as I watched my cock disappear into her. She rode me to simultaneous orgasms, biting her lip to keep from screaming. Then she collapsed onto my chest into my arms. Eventually, knowing she had to work in the morning I rolled her over and went to the bathroom and returned with a warm wash cloth to clean her with. I then slid into bed and held her as she fell asleep.

In the morning we rose early and quickly showered. I told Beth to help Lisa get ready for school and I would make breakfast. Lisa came in the kitchen dressed ready for school and ran to me for her good morning hug and kiss. We then sat to eat, I really felt like we were a family. Everything was going as usual until Lisa piped up.

"So mama, does Mr. Mike snore?"

I choked on my eggs and stared wide eyed at Beth. She just giggled and reached over and patted Lisa's hand.

"No, honey, he doesn't. And stop being so nosy," replied Beth as she looked at me and winked.

Lisa giggled and said, "Okay, mama. I'm just glad you wont have to kick him out of bed."

This time Beth gasped and snapped, "Lisa."

Lisa giggled again and went back to eating her breakfast nonchalantly. I couldn't help but chuckle. Beth looked at me and pointed with her fork. "Don't you be encouraging her either, mister." Then she winked and returned to eating. It seems kids grow up so fast these days. I decided my nieces had told Lisa what they thought there parents were up to on the weekends they stayed with me and when she went to stay this last weekend at my sister's she must have assumed her mother and I were doing the same things. I just hoped she didn't know any real details of what adults did. There was plenty of time to go yet for her to learn that. But the fact that her mother and I were sharing a bed was out in the open and Lisa seemed to be more than fine with it. That was a load off my mind as I was afraid how she would react when she found out. We finished breakfast and I saw my girls off, then wandered around aimlessly waiting for their return.

The rest of the week passed with us spending our evenings with Lisa and then rushing to our bedroom to make love. As a family I could see our bonds growing stronger by the day. I knew I never wanted to be parted from these two, I wanted them to be a permanent part of my life. By Thursday I knew what I wanted to do but there was one hurdle I had to overcome first. After dinner that night I told Beth I wanted to talk to Lisa alone. Beth just looked at me with curiosity written across her face but just said okay. I wanted to make sure we weren't overheard so I took Lisa out to my gazebo on the far side of the yard and sat her down on the bench. I sat next to her.

"Lisa I have a very big question to ask you, and if you say yes it's okay, you have to promise me you wont tell anyone about it. Not Jeanie, not Missy, and especially not your mother. It has to be our secret. Can you promise me?"

"Yes, Mr. Mike, I promise," she said.

"Good girl. You see Lisa, ever since your mother and you have moved in here I have come to love both of you. I love your mother very much and I want to know if it would be okay if I asked her to marry me?" I said. I knew she could see my eyes begging.

She squealed and leaped into my arms throwing her little arms around my neck squeezing as hard as she could. Then she leaned back and looked me in the eyes. "Yes, Mr. Mike, I would like mama to marry you."

Tears fell from my eyes and I hugged her this time. "This means me and mama can live here with you forever and we don't have to move, right?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, forever and ever, if your mother says yes."

"Oh I just know she will say yes. She told me she loves you very much," Lisa said.

"Okay, sweetheart, I plan to take you and your mama and Mel and George and Jeanie and Missy out to eat Saturday night and I will ask her to marry me at the restaurant. So you only have to keep it a secret for two days. Alright?"

"Yes Mr. Mike, I can keep it a secret for two days I promise."

To her credit she did just that. She would make a great actress because she was so nonchalant when we returned to the house. Her mother was clueless about what we had discussed. Later when Beth thought I was out of earshot I could hear her ask Lisa what we had talked about. She told her mother he just wanted to know what her mother's favorite color was because she thought I wanted to buy Beth a present. Beth just looked at Lisa suspiciously but dropped the subject.

That evening I told Beth that I wanted to take her and Lisa and Mel and her family out to dinner Saturday night. Beth excitedly agreed that a family get together would be great. In front of her I called my sister and asked them if they would come and she said they would love to. I figured this way by being open to Beth about going out she wouldn't be suspicious. That night in bed Beth tried to pry out of me what I had talked to Lisa about and it irritated her when I told her it was a secret between me and Lisa. She lay down on the bed and pretended to pout. I just took my hard cock out and began to rib it across her lips. Finally, like a calf seeking it's mother's teat she opened her mouth and sucked me in. I let her control the tempo until I rewarded her with my cum which she craved. I then returned the favor eating her pussy until she came for me.

As she lay in my arms falling asleep I heard her mutter, "Bastard." I just chuckled and pulled her tighter to me. She purred and nuzzled my neck. I knew I would be forgiven soon.

Friday morning I got the girls off to work and school and took my truck into Austin to a jeweler that had been recommended to me. I found the ring I wanted to give her. It wasn't gaudy or ostentatious but the diamonds were still large enough to show her I loved her. I then contacted the restaurant we had dined at with Mel and George. It was a nice restaurant and the food was good and I knew they had a private room that I reserved for Saturday night. All the pieces were now in place. Even though I was pretty sure Beth would say yes, you just never know for sure until you ask