Powerball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Beth came home Monday evening I sensed there was a change in her too. I knew nothing about her conversation with my sister but she wasn't the same woman she was last week. She openly sought me out to talk, and when she did she would look into my eyes. Before this she had a habit of looking down a lot. That evening she announced she wanted to play monopoly, so after dinner Lisa ran to set the game up as Beth and I cleaned up the kitchen. When we were through Beth said she needed to go to her room and she would meet Lisa and me in the game room. When she came into the room I could see she had changed into a shorter skirt. My cock lurched at the sight of her long legs. As she went to sit down I was treated to a nice view up her skirt and the blue panties she was wearing. I reached over and took another pillow and placed it in my lap. I had to as my cock was straining for freedom. As I did this I looked at Beth and she just gave an enigmatic smile. I could hardly think straight. Was she purposefully teasing me? As the one night before she seemed to have a problem getting comfortable, and as she would change position she would again flash me. I could swear I could see a wet spot forming right where her pussy was. God, I couldn't wait for the evening to end so I could rush upstairs and jack off my raging cock. When it was time for bed I swear Beth was watching as Lisa went to put the game up making sure her back was to us and she gave me one last wide lingering parting look.

Tuesday morning I woke up covered in dry cum again and another raging hard on when I remembered last night. I had to jack off again before I got up. I took a shower and stripped my sheets, I would wash them after Beth and Lisa left for the day. That night after dinner we watched tv. Much to my disappointment we didn't play a board game . But instead of sitting silently reading, Beth seemed eager to talk with me. Nothing specific, just the events of the day. Despite no panty flashes it was nice to sit and talk.

Wednesday was a repeat of Tuesday with more TV and talking.

Thursday evening however Beth said again she wanted to play games. I could swear there was a double meaning to her words 'play games'. Once again she returned to her room first and came back wearing a short skirt. This time when she went to sit down I got another crotch shot but I nearly had a heart attack. Unlike the panties she had worn before, tonight she had on sheer panties. I could plainly see her pussy. She had shaved everything except a small landing strip at the top. I was treated to even more up-skirts tonight. I could feel my cock oozing precum under the pillow I was hiding behind. And again as they were going to bed Beth watched to make sure Lisa had her back to us as she got up giving me an even wider longer parting view than she had Monday night.

The front of my pants were soaked and I couldn't move until they left the room. Lisa came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me good night and then Beth blew my mind again when she did the same thing. Her lips on my cheek felt like a searing flame. Just before she left the room she turned and looked into my eyes.

"I will see you tomorrow, Michael."

The way she said my name sent chills down my spine and hot flashes to my already aching crotch. No one had ever made my name sound so sexual before.

Once I heard her door shut I sprinted to my room and stripped my wet pants off and grabbed my cock. It's head was purple and throbbing. I stroked it no more than three times before I shot a load I swear went ten feet. Calming down I used a towel to clean up the mess and then lay down in my bed. I was so confused. Was Beth really coming on to me. All the signs were there, hell, even a blind man couldn't miss it. I lay there thinking about her shear panties and my cock reared up again throbbing until I reached down and stroked it to another orgasm. Just before falling asleep I decided I would have to talk to my sister and get her advice. I wanted Beth so much but was still so afraid she would freak out if I told her.

Friday morning I woke as usual, put on my jogging suit, and headed downstairs to find Beth already there and my breakfast waiting. Beth was at the stove finishing her and Lisa's plate. Lisa came in just as her mom was coming back to the table. Lisa gave me my morning kiss on the cheek followed by her customary 'good morning Mr. Mike'. Beth set Lisa's plate down then brought hers to the chair next to mine. Just before she sat down she leaned over and kissed my cheek and repeated Lisa's 'good morning Mr. Mike'.

This really tickled Lisa who giggled looking at the look of confusion on my face. When the girls were ready to leave for the day I again got a kiss on the cheek from each. If Lisa hadn't been there I would have taken Beth in my arms and kissed her with every thing I had. I spent the next couple hours in my office just sitting in a daze. What the fuck was going on?

Just before lunch my phone rang and I noted the number was Mel's home phone. I was surprised to hear George's voice greeting me. He told me he had taken the day off to work on a project at the house and wanted to know if I could give him a hand. I quickly agreed, I needed a break from the confusing thoughts running through my mind. George was installing some new baseboard in a couple rooms in the house, not a physically demanding job but one made easier with an extra hand to handle the long boards. Shortly before five George called it a day and I left heading home wondering what I had in store when Beth and Lisa got home this evening.

As I pulled up to the house I was surprised to see Beth's car in the drive as she usually wasn't home for at least another half hour yet. When I walked into the house I could smell a wonderful aroma of cooking in the air. Beth called out from the kitchen telling me not to come in but go upstairs, shower and then meet her in the dining room. I rarely ate in the dining room opting usually for the table in the kitchen. I did as I was instructed, intrigued by what Beth was up to. Once dressed again I went downstairs to the dining room to see the table set and lit candles in the middle of the table. I took a seat and waited to see what would happen next. Very soon Beth came walking in carrying two plates of food but what took my breath away was that she was wearing that little black dress she had worn last Saturday. As she sat the plates down she asked me if I would open the bottle of wine. I then noticed the wine bucket and complied with her request. Now I am not a world authority on wind but I knew this wasn't a cheap brand. I pulled out the chair for Beth and she seated herself and then I took my place.

Before I began to eat I asked, "Lisa?"

"She is spending the night with your nieces. It's just you and I for an adult night," she said.

The way she said adult had my mind reeling with the possibilities. I was wondering if she wanted to 'play games' again tonight. The meal was delicious, and the conversation was witty, with Beth eagerly talking. Beth cleared the dishes after we ate and I followed her to the living room where we sat and talked for another hour. Then Beth told me she had turned on the hot tub and it should be warm now and suggested I change into my suit. I rushed upstairs to do so my cock throbbing at the thought of seeing her in her bathing suit again. I was disappointed though when I got back down stairs and Beth was still dressed.

"Er, aren't you going to change and join me?" I asked.

"Yes, I am going to join you. I have my suit on under my dress," she said turning to lead the way. "Don't forget to bring the bottle with you," she called back over her shoulder. I grabbed the bottle and our glassed and hurried to catch up but slowed as I neared her, watching her walk. She seemed to be emphasizing the sway of her hips, the hem of her dress swishing side to side. We reached the hot tub and I held the gate open for her, then she told me to go ahead and get in. I slid into the warm water and took a seat and looked at Beth, she seemed to be waiting for may attention before removing her dress. Slow and seductively she untied the bow at the side that held the dress together. Just as slowly she unwrapped it. My heart began to pound in my chest. Instead of the yellow one piece she had worn before she had on one of the tiniest bikinis I have ever seen. It looked to be basically strings with small strips of cloth that barely covered her nipples and a tiny triangle covering her pussy. When she turned to hang her dress over the fence I groaned loudly. There was really no back to it, just a string rising from her glorious wonderful butt cheeks that met the one circling her waist.

At the sound of my groan she turned back around. "What's wrong, Mike, don't you like my suit?"

"Oh Beth. I like, I like very much."

"I was hoping you would," she giggled slipping into the water.

We spent the next the next twenty minutes making light conversation, me making no secret of watching her tits bob in the bubbling water. For her part she made sure her breasts were kept up high enough for me to enjoy. Then suddenly she took a deep breath and slid underwater. The only lights that were on were those in the hot tub. Through the bubbles I could just make out her body coming threw the water towards me.

I sat still holding my breath when I felt her hands grab the waist band of my trunks and tug them down. I instinctively raised up from my seat to allow them to go all the way down. She worked my trunks down to and off my feet. Only her head broke the surface of the water, she gave me a wicked grin, and once again submerged. I felt her hands slide under my thighs as she pulled herself down. Suddenly I was in heaven as I felt her lips slide down to engulf my throbbing cock. Her mouth began to gently suck as she swirled her tongue. I was gasping for breath when she released me and surfaced again.

Again I saw her smile as she rose up.

"Sit on the edge, Michael," she rasped in a throaty whisper.

I swiftly rose from the water and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Beth rose to stand waist deep and reached behind her and released her top. I groaned again as her top fell into the water revealing her perfectly shaped tits. She stepped forward and pushing my legs wider dropped to her knees on the seat under me. Her hands slid up my thighs meeting at my cock. She began to stroke me, then looked me in the eyes.

"It's wonderful, Michael. So nice and hard and big."

Then she dipped her head and took me in her mouth again. Her tongue was like magic swirling around and around. I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept this up.

"Please Beth, I'm going to cum if you don't stop."

She looked into my eyes and said, "Cum for me Michael. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want your cum in my stomach."

Then she dropped her head back down and began to suck me off again. In a matter of minutes I could hold it no longer.

"Oh God, Beth. Here it comes, I'm coming."

She sucked me as I came. I was filling her mouth and could feel her swallow several times. Finally my orgasm came to an end then Beth licked all around to make sure she missed none of my cum. She looked up at me and I watched as she took her finger and scooped up one small dribble that had escaped. She put her finger in her mouth and made a show of sucking it clean.

"Oh Michael, that was sooooo goooood," she said.

She reached over and picked up her wine and took a drink setting it back down.

"Now that's what I call a rich desert."

I slid back into the water standing next to her and pulled her into my arms. I felt her breasts mash against my chest and kissed her with all the love that I felt. She returned the kiss with equal fervor. I could swear she was checking to see if I had tonsils with her tongue. I kissed her face and down to her neck and up to her ear. When I reached her ear I whispered it was my turn for dessert and felt a shudder run through her body as a moan escaped from deep inside her.

I picked her up and stood her on the seat. This placed her tits right at mouth level. I reached up with both hands, filling each, caressing her. I leaned forward and took one nipple in my mouth and began to gently suck. Beth reached a hand behind my head and pulled me into her tit.

"Oh, yes, baby. Suck on my tit."

I nursed for a few moments and experimenting to see what she like I gently nibbled on her nipple with my teeth. This brought out another deep moan.

'"Yes," she hissed. "Bite it Michael, bite it."

I did then moved to her other nipple and repeated my actions again. I was hungry now, I had to taste her. I stood back and looked at her beautiful body, only covered by the tiny patch over her pussy. I reached up and slid them down her perfect legs.

"Sit down on edge, baby, and spread your legs for me."

She sat back and did as I asked, slowly displaying her treasure to me. I had never seen anything so beautiful. Her lips like the petals of a pink rose.

"My god woman, you are gorgeous," I told her.

I slid my head my head forward between her spread thighs and parted the lips of her pussy with my tongue, bringing a sharp gasp from her. I continued to lick again and again going deeper and deeper with each pass. She tasted like nectar. I couldn't get enough. Finally when I sensed she was sufficiently aroused I moved up and licked her clit and felt her body shudder. Licking and swirling my tongue around her clit her hips began to gyrate. I knew she was close. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and began to thrust in and out and drew her clit between my lips and started sucking. I heard her scream and she reached behind my head pulling me into her as she ground her pussy into my face.

I was glad I had no close neighbors to hear her screaming, "Eat me, eat my pussy Michael," as her orgasm washed over her. Finally she laid back and her body continued to buck and tremble. I slowly licked at her as she began to relax and then raised from the water to sit on the edge and gazed at her wonderful body.

It was starting to get cool so I stood and picked her up in my arms. She put her arms around my neck and snuggled into me. I carried her into the house, up the stairs and into my bathroom so we could rinse the chlorine from our bodies. The shower was a sensuous experience, taking turns soaping each others body, getting to know intimately each and every part of the others body. We stepped out of the shower and I gently dried her off and she did the same to me. Once more I picked her up and carried her to my bed.

We lay side by side passionately kissing. My cock rose again to full hardness. Beth's hand slid down to caress me.

"Put it in me, Michael, put it in. I need to feel you inside me."

She never let go of my cock as I slipped between her spread legs. She guided me to her pussy lips and I slowly pushed in. She was tight and hot. It was like heaven. We started slow, building up the pace little by little, her hips rising and falling in time with mine. As we began to move faster she looked into my eyes.

"I love you Michael Johnson."

"Oh my darling Beth, I love you too."

"Then do it. Take me. Fuck me hard make me your woman."

Her words pushed me into over drive. I thrust into her body over and over. As I plowed into her hot wet pussy her orgasm began to build. I could sense she was near and I was too.

"Do it baby. Come for me. Come on my big hard cock."

She began to scream, "Yes, yes, yes, now come with me. Cum in me, fill me with your seed."

She was shuddering violently thrashing as she felt my cum boil forth to fill her. I think she even passed of for a couple seconds. I just held her in my arms. When she had come round again she stared deep into my eyes.

"Thank you, my love." she said.

"Anything for the woman I love."

When I said that she drew me into another passionate kiss. Then she drew back and looked into my eyes again.

"I really do love you Michael. With all my heart."

At those words my tears began to flow because I could see in her eyes she was telling me the truth.

"And I love you my precious Beth, with all my heart."

The tears now flowed from her eyes and we held onto each other tightly. Our hugging led to kissing and this led to me sliding into her hot wet pussy again. This time was slower more gentle but with our love, just as intense. We then napped and woke and made love again. Finally exhausted we slept hard holding on to each other not waking until after ten Saturday morning. We rose and showered together again. Then we just put on a robe and she told me she wanted to fix breakfast for her man. Her words made my chest swell in pride. I followed her down and just stared at this marvelous woman as she move around the kitchen. She would look over at me and smile, even occasionally flashing a tit at me. I sat drinking my coffee with a hard on.

After breakfast she came and sat in my lap giving me butterfly kisses all over my face. I slid my hand up her legs and between the folds of her robe cupping her pussy. She was wet.

"So my love, did I make you my woman?" I asked tweaking her clit.

"Oh yes my darling. I am your woman." she gasped.

"Good, because there is something I've always wanted to do to with my woman."

With that I stood and sat her on the table. I pushed her legs apart and stepped between them. I didn't have to worry about panties getting in the way. She wasn't wearing any. I pushed forward and felt myself become enveloped in her warmth. I started slow, reveling in the sensations that coursed through me. She was quivering in excitement. In time she began to urge me on needing release from the arousal that was building within her.

In moments she began to scream. "Yes my beautiful man, fuck me. Fuck your woman with your beautiful big cock."

Then she just chanted at the top of her voice, "Fuck me" over and over.

Finally I could last no longer. "Come with me woman. Come with your man. Feel him fill you with his seed."

She screamed and began thrashing as I erupted inside of her, then collapsed backwards on the table. This time I was sure she passed out. I gently picked her up and sat down cuddling her in my arms. She came to and began to cry. I began to worry I had gone too far and hurt her.

"My love, please don't cry. Did I hurt you?"

She sniffled tears still falling. "No Michael. I'm just so happy. I never knew it could be like this."

I began to chuckle when she said this. "Oh you gorgeous woman, I love you so much."

We spent the next hour cuddling content to be holding each other. Finally we got up and cleaned the kitchen, in between hugs and kisses. We then walked to the game room and sat together on the couch.

"What time is Lisa coming home?" I asked.

"She is staying with your sister for another night. We have all day and all night just for us."

"Oh goody, woman," I said, tickling her sending her into a fit.

When I quit she playfully swatted my arm, "Stop that, be good to your woman."

I chuckled and said, "I intend to be very good to my woman."

She looked me in the eyes and then pulled my head down for another passionate kiss.

"I just have to ask. When we were playing games and you wore those short skirts..."

She blushed and giggled and kissed me hard. "Yes Michael, I knew exactly what I was doing. I wanted you to take me and make me yours. But, like an obtuse man, you made me do all the work."

"My love, I will admit that I may be an 'obtuse man' but I was afraid of doing anything that might frighten you and chase you away."

"I know, darling. And I love you even more for it. I realized you wouldn't hurt me just to satisfy your lust."

"I must admit I did lust for you. And I always will. But, know this woman, I love you."

I told Beth that I had to go answer the call of nature and headed for the bathroom. On my back to her I heard her voice and realized she was on the phone.