All Comments on 'Prescription for Pleasure'

by bamadude55

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AlhazredAlhazredover 15 years ago
Looking forward to more.

A rather absurd size and plot contrivance, but it was a fun story nonetheless. Pretty well written and hot where it needed to be. It is obviously a faster paced and less serious version of an incredible story called "Six Times" that could never be matched, and the influence and inspiration of that story is obvious here (the difficulty in cumming, the aunt, nurse, mother and consulted friend all involved, the nearly identical diagnosis, etc.). That lack of originality is the only reason I didn't give a full mark, but I am still looking forward to reading the next chapter. If you are able to take it elsewhere and really make it your own series after this one, then it definitely has great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lucky boy

Can't wait for the next Chapter, Good story.

JackWoodyJackWoodyover 15 years ago
Where will this one go?

Curious where you will take this un-original theme. I will be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you got something good in this story

give us more of the family and the assistant helping him cum.let him take charge of the women and addict the women to his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story...

I will be anxiously waiting for the continuation. Nicely written, too. Keep up the good work, bamadude55!

floaturboatfloaturboatover 15 years ago
Silly yet hot

An absurd premise but somehow you made it fun. Sex, erotica and even porn does not have to always be realistic and factually based. I enjoyed reading it and was not detracted by any glaring spelling or grammar problems. please write another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting

Your story is interesting, and fun. I liked the flow, it wasn't boring, or really factual. Don't listen to other people who say your story is dumb or ridiculous. Everyone has a different writing style. If you enjoy your story, have fun writing it, and other enjoy it than it's fine. Keep up the good work!

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
A Fun Tale!

Your character had an interesting affliction. I look forward to rest of your story about his cure. Also, don't pay any attention to ANONYMOUS IN THE SOUTH and his crude insult, he is undoubtedly a Yankee transplant!

GRANGERGRANGERover 15 years ago
This is erotic literature not Quo Vadis

Criticism of the authors writing stories in Literotica is uncalled for. This isn't Robert Louis Stevenson or whoever. There are examples far worse of literary or physiology errors than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
if you think this is good

then read the original story."SIX TIMES A DAY" by spacerX ...I HATE PLAGIARISM, even stealing ideas is wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The first time I read it

I realy enjoyed this story the first time I read it. Only then it was titled Six Times a Day. A thief is a thief and taking credit for someone elses creation is no less theft than taking someones money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rip Off!!!!!!!

This story has featured here before, and not just here but on other story websites as well... if you want to post a story, post something original, dont copy someone elses work!!!!!!

EthanEthanover 15 years ago
Similar story but not a rip off

I agree the storyline is very similar to "Six Times a Day" but in no way is it plagiarism. These are two completely different stories. In "Six Times" the doctor wasn't a relative, the father wasn't dead, the mother was very reluctant, etc. There are too many differences to make such an accusation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not Plagiarism

I've read a great deal. Stories from amateurs and professionals. I've often found both using story lines that were very familiar, and only RARELY have I suspected plagiarism. This is definitely not one of them.

<p>

Yes, the idea is very similar to Six Times A Day, but then again, so is Doctor's Orders, and a bunch of other "boy has problem, doctor prescribes, mother helps" stories.

<p>

Although... I do wish that the author had come up with something that didn't sound like the "dread Hawaiian disease lackanookie". Even "immediate post-prandial upper-abdominal distention" was better! (Rhetorical Question: How many of you catch (a) the meaning, and (b) the original source?)

<p>

How about someone who ''plagiarizes'' history? A series called "The Helmsman" is a very nearly direct take on WWI and WWII. The "Honor Harrington" series is a blatant mish-mash of the French Revolution, WWI, WWII, and a number of other events in history. Fer' pities sake, the man who starts the revolution in that series is named Robert Staunton Pierre ==> Rob S. Pierre ==> Robespierre! A critical figure in the French Revolution! How much more blatant than that can you get? Is that really plagiarism? I certainly don't think so.

<p>

Nor is this story plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Get Over It. This Is a Boys' Fantasy

For those of you screaming "plagiarism"; do a bit of research first. SpacerX first posted his tale in June of 2007. The first draft of this tale was seen on SOL in 2006!! Of course, the grammar and syntax was a lot cruder. Bama, you're getting there, just keep on writing. It's not literary greatness by any means, but what the heck, it is a fun story. Looking forward to chapter two. Regards, 'Lurkers-R-Us'

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not plagiarism!

this is not a case of plagiarism i have seen other smiler stories on here. SpacerX wasn't the first to do this type of tale. and one big difference is this one is only 2 pages long(for part 1) SpacerX made is 7 pages long and has 36 chapters.(252 pages)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Chapter 2?

I loved the first chapter of your story and am anxiously looking forward to chapter 2! Please don't leave your fans hanging in limbo. I enjoyed the older female/younger male, the CFNM, the mother/son, and the doctor/patient themes. Hope to read the next chapter soon.

From an older woman (59).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

grat story please writte second part as sonn as you can!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
douches

you fuk tards need to chill the hell out and get off your plagiarism shit...if the guy stole it oh fukin well...not like he is makin money off of it. so shut the hell up, crawl back into your holes and jerk yer monkey or twiddle your twats...geezus..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Similar, yet not!

No matter how similar this story may have been to a few others; there are differences which in essence changes the context of the fantasy. For example in one story the female doctor was not a relative and did not get physically involved outside of the office while the nurse got involved outside the specialty clinic, but not inside. There also was not a younger divorced aunt which was involved (write that chapter!). Too many changes, twists, and established developing variables for this to be plagiarism. Bottom-line, Chap you did a good job and you need to add relative chapters about each character mentioned (5 females) and their relationship to Chris.

Le

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Untrue?

False / True

0 / 1

Improbable / Finite Probability

I felt for the poor lad.

And was glad it was not me.

You can laugh at other's misfortunes - sometimes. This is one.

Nicely told.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Whoa!

This story was HOT! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it...

Wish I knew a site that specifically delt with this theme...my fave... x_muse_x@yahoo.com

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
I Like It

I enjoyed your story. People need to remember inspiration can come from anywhere. Whatever inspired you, it has led to a good story. I find it amusing that most of the criticism came from "anonymous" people, who in fact copied each others comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
silliness

The dialog was completely silly. The lack of reality in the dialog ruined any suspension of belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Of course it's silly. We read this stuff for fun!

However, both you and your editor should know that a cock 3" around is miniscule--about the circumference of my thumb. And golf balls are closer to 6" around, not 2.5". If you meant diameter, you should have written that. Excellence is in the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is a good story but...

Honestly I think it is a copy of a e-novel called "Six Time A Day"

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Myflogincositstopcumn

I had to burst out laughing when I got to that bit. I just loved the story and the writing. I am going on to the next chapters... and will remember to vote. This is a 5***** piece

and I am presuming the rest will be just as intriguing.

The cure... digitinmebummakemecum

freeandeasyfreeandeasyabout 12 years ago
great

this is one of several, or more, types of these stories and they are a great subject ... yours is one of the best two so far ... just love a mother and relative put into a situation to service a huge boy cock ;) great job

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Oh, hell yes.

I really liked this story. Keep up the good work. I have read it once before but I am going down your page.

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
Hormones stimulated imagination, loses perception of the reality..

Amazing how strong imagination works for kids :)))

And why - for example - not 16 inches in length and 8 inches around?

- It just would have been impressive size! :))

And one more thing mandatory childish idea: - ".. stuck (her) finger up (Chris) ass".

'insert the finger in the ass!'- Or maybe instead "finger in the ass", something similar to 'Maverick ' or 'Tomahawk ' there stick? - that would be very "impressive" sex!

- And why not "take" to this story, of 20-inch dick (for example)??

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
Take two of these...

Nice story, the nurse showing off her bust was very visual and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

Loving the story so far and itching to get into all the other chapters. A fantasy story well done so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have to agree with several folks. It's a nice story, but a bit unbelieveable as to size.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 9 years ago
Why so serious

Everyone that complains are reading too much into it. Its a fun story. It doesnt need to be believable in size or content. Its well written and a fun story to read. The author did his job and entertaining us all the way through and i really enjoyed more than i expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mommy

make me cum again tonight! Great story for jerking off or finger fucking yourself, or both

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Imagination.

You have a very vivid and sexual imagination. Keep yo the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I have loved this storyline and it's every college man dream

And five star's is never a high enuph score I love story's like

This. One . I will give this CH.a score of65 by DC.Stall hand.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

Chris is about to learn the difference between a girl and a woman. There is no comparison. A girl simply can not compete because she does not possess the knowledge obtained via experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous