Prescription for Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamadude55
bamadude55
866 Followers

Deanna then explained that she was going to need a specimen from Chris so she could run some tests on his sperm.

Even though Chris had not felt any pain so far, he reminded his Aunt Deanna what his problem was, he could not cum. She looked at him and said. "Don't worry sweetie, I have a plan and I don't think you will have any problem ejaculating. Let me talk to your Mom and Holly for just a minute and then we will get the specimen."

Deanna took the women outside in the hall and explained her plan to them saying. "It is very pertinent that we get a sperm sample from Chris so I can run these tests. What I am proposing is a little unorthodox but while talking with Dr. Witkin, she explained to me how important it is we get the specimen. Holly you do not have to do this if you do not want to. I will understand, and Carol I will also understand if you don't want to go through with this because he is your son."

Almost instantly Carol replied. "I will do anything to help him Sis. You know that. I just want him to get well. What do you need us to do?"

"Doctor, I have worked for you for the last 10 years and you have never done anything unethical in my time here. If you need me to help you get him to ejaculate, I will do what you ask." Holly told her; but in the back of her mind she thought. 'I would do anything to get my hands on that beautiful cock. It may be unethical but who gives a damn.'

"Alright then girls, here's my plan. Holly I want you to unbutton your top three buttons on your blouse and show him as much cleavage as you can. You only have to go as far as you want to; and allow him to see your breasts. Also I want you to rub your hands all over his chest and whisper dirty thoughts into his ear. Now Carol, I want you to slowly rub the insides of his thighs paying special attention to the area closest to his testicles and when I tell you, I want you to stick a finger up his ass. I know it sounds dirty but it's very effective. Are you ready? Does anyone have any questions?"

Both women nodded, so Deanna motioned them toward the door. As they entered the room they noticed Chris sitting on the table looking like the cat that ate the canary. He looked at them and said. "Aunt Deanna, can we please hurry this up? I'm starting to get cold lying on this table naked."

Deanna told him. "Don't worry sweetie, we will be finished with you before you know it. Now just lie back and we are going to take care of you."

Chris laid back and watched as the women went to work. Holly had unbuttoned her blouse until it was almost completely undone. As she stepped up to Chris waving her beautiful breasts in front of his face she thought: 'This is so hot. Here I am exposing myself to a patient while his Mother is fixing to stick her finger up is ass and his Aunt is going to jerk him off. This is unfuckingbelievable! I haven't done anything this wild since college.'

After Deanna put her gloves on, Deanna grabbed the lube and applied it to Chris's cock. She began slowly stroking him up and down. Being a doctor and a woman, she knew every sensitive spot on a cock. She would move her hands slowly up and down and when she reached the big mushroom head she would roughly run her hands across the top and then squeeze it tight and then quickly she would go back down to the base of his cock paying special attention to the very bottom closest to his balls. Meanwhile Carol was slowly and sensually rubbing his thighs. Chris was in heaven.

He had never felt so turned on in his entire life. Just when he thought he could not get any more turned on, Holly whispered into his ear. "Listen you big stud, you don't know how turned on you are making me. My panties are soaked. I think they're probably ruined. I'll never be able to get the smell of pussy out of them. I'll tell you what, you cum good for your Auntie and I will give them to you as a prize."

Chris was moving his hips up and down with a motion of his aunt's hands. They were achieving a good rhythm when suddenly Deanna stopped. Chris whimpered. "Oh, please don't stop, uh, so close!" He spoke louder, more roughly; "Please Aunt Deanna, don't stop!" He was yelling now; drawing each word out; "I need to cum so bad! Please!"

Deanna whispered to her sister. "Get ready, he is almost there. When I tell you, stick your finger up is ass. Are you ready?"

Carol whispered back. "I'm ready, just give me the signal. This is almost like the time when we were in high school and we double teamed Billy McClain, only I believe this is more exciting."

Immediately, Deanna resumed her stroking on Chris's cock. She looked up to him and said. "Are you ready big boy? Aunt Deanna is going to make you feel real good. Be a good boy and cum for Aunt Deanna." Her hands were working faster and faster up and down on his cock. Up and down, up and down, up and down, her hands were like a piston, pumping up and down in a car engine. Every now and then Deanna couldn't help but reach down and run her fingers over her engorged pussy lips. She was on fire; she needed him to cum, not only for him but for her too.

Chris could feel the boiling in his balls and he knew it would not be long before he came, he was trying to stave it off as long as he could. He never wanted this feeling to end. He was under control until Holly whispered into his ear. "Stud, if you think you're making me wet, just look at your Auntie and your Mom. I'll bet their panties are as soaking wet as mine. Just look at your mom, the way she's moving, squeezing her legs together. I guarantee you she's dying to put her lips around your big cock. Look at how she is panting and sweating, big boy, she wants you bad. Now, give mama what she wants!"

Deanna winked at Carol, in one swift motion; Carol stuck her finger up Chris's ass. That was it, it was all Chris could take and his huge cock erupted. Before Deanna could grab the specimen cup, cum was flying everywhere. Not wanting him to stop ejaculating before she could get the specimen cup up to his cock, Deanna bent down and stuck her full lips around his cock to catch his sperm. Chris was beside himself with the feeling of her lips around his cock and he started cumming again. He was having his second orgasm in a row. He did not even think it was possible for a man to have multiple orgasms. He was spewing so much it was dribbling out all over the Deanna's lips and chin.

When Deanna pulled her mouth off of his cock he was still spewing cum. She reached out and grabbed the specimen cup and spit most of his cum into the specimen cup but saved some for herself to taste. Carol could not help herself as she took her finger and tasted some too. Seeing his Mom taste is cum, Chris thought. 'Maybe Holly was right; maybe my Mom really does want to suck my cock. When we get home, I'll just have to give her the opportunity.'

Holly retrieved a warm wet towel and began to clean Chris up. While cleaning him up, she leaned down and whispered into his ear. "Big boy, before you leave, make sure I give you my phone number. Just don't tell your Aunt or your Mom because they may not understand."

Deanna told Chris to get dressed, then for him and Carol to meet her in her office. She needed to talk to them about the next course of action. Totally drained and weak legged from all the excitement, Carol slumped down on the chair beside Chris. Holly asked Chris if he needed anything else, after he assured her he was fine, she gave him a wink and left the room.

After getting dressed, Chris and Carol went into Deanna's office and sat down. Carol looked at Chris and asked him, "How are you feeling?"

"I feel a lot better than I have felt in weeks. I'm a little tired though," Chris answered.

Running her fingers through his hair, Carol told him, "Honey, I reckon that is to be expected after all of your exertions' today. You will feel a whole lot better when we get home and get some food in you."

Carol and Chris went into Deanna's Office and sat down. After a short while, Deanna entered and sat down at her desk, she looked at Carol and Chris and explained to them what her preliminary diagnosis was, and the best way to treat Chris's problem. She said. "After examining Chris's penis and testicles, I could find nothing abnormal except his size. He is quite a bit larger than most men and I still need to get the results back from Chris's sperm sample but after consulting with Dr. Witkin, she and I believe Chris has a case of Myflogincositstopcumn. It's a very rare affliction that happens to young men when they are producing too much sperm and their urethra has not fully developed. In certain cases though, young men like Chris, his urethra is probably fully developed but because his penis is very large his body is overcompensating and trying to ejaculate too much sperm."

"Is it serious? What can we do?" asked Carol.

Deanna chuckled and said. "It's not something that can't be fixed. If the test on Chris's sperm comes back and everything is okay all we have to do is stretch his urethra. In the meantime, he is going to need to ejaculate at least seven or eight times a day and for the first week or so we are going to need to measure how much he ejaculates' each time. I will give you a container to measure the amount he ejaculates' with." Continuing on, Deanna looked at Chris and asked, "I know this is going to be embarrassing but Chris I have to ask. Before you had this problem, how many times a day did you jerk off?"

Blushing, Chris answered. "Uhh, uhh, not much I guess. Probably three or four times a day."

Carol thought. 'Three are four times a day; his father was a one hit wonder. He was 5 minutes of sex, then off to sleep. I know Chris did not get his genes from him.'

"I see." Deanna said. "I think part of what has happened, is in Chris' case he has gotten so used to his own hand, he needs more stimulation in order to cum. Do you have a girlfriend Chris?"

"Not at the moment." Chris replied.

"Well, this causes a little problem. Carol, I know this will sound weird and I know all about the taboo of what I'm going to suggest but we must remember it is the only way for Chris to get well. Chris is going to need someone to help him ejaculate. What I'm asking you is, are you willing to provide him with both the visual and physical stimulation he is going to need?" Deanna asked.

"What are you asking? Uhh, uhh, you, you mean you want me to give him a handjob? I don't know if I can do that. He's my son. Are you sure this is the only way to cure him?" Carol asked. Still, she was thinking 'I would love to do more than just give him a handjob. His cock is beautiful. So long and thick, it would feel so good inside of me.'

Chris could not believe his ears. His Aunt was telling his Mom she was going to need to help him jerk off. He almost came in his pants, right then and there. Just the thought of his beautiful Mother playing with his cock had him hard as steel. Thinking to himself, 'If I had known this is the way things would turn out, I would have told her about my problem when it first started. I'll bet if I play my cards right, I can get her to show me her tits.'

Deanna explained. "Yes Carol, that's exactly what I'm asking, but you will probably have to do more than just give him a handjob. He is also going to need some visual stimulation. So you will probably have to dress more sexually than you are used to around him. I know there's no way you can do this all by yourself and I promise to help you as much as I can. I will come by and help him myself as much as possible. I'm sure we can also get Holly to help out since she already knows about his condition and I am sure we can get our little sister Heather to help out if we need to. Since her divorce, she's not even working. Remember, we are family and family looks out for each other. I will understand if you can't handle it, we will just have to find another solution."

Almost too quickly, Carol began to speak. "Whoa, slow down just a little bit. I might be a little embarrassed at first but I want to make sure Chris gets well so I will just have to get over my feelings. I don't think we need to get Heather or Holly involved just yet. Let's just see how it goes at first. Besides, right now I think between the two of us, we can handle it. Is it all right with you Chris?"

Chris looked up to his mom and said. "It's fine by me mom, I just want the pain to go away." He thought, 'How could it not be fine, me having two beautiful older women helping me get my rocks off seven or eight times a day. Nothing could be better.'

"All right then, it's settled. Carol, call me in the morning and we will set up a schedule that is accommodating to the both of us so we will be able to help Chris with his problem. Holly will have the measuring container waiting for you out front and I will see both of you tomorrow." Deanna said.

Just as Chris and his mother turned to leave Deanna spoke again. "I know it's been a rough day for everyone but Chris you really do need to at least cum one more time before you go to bed if you can."

"I'll try, and thanks again Aunt Deanna for everything." Chris replied and thinking the whole time. 'I do mean EVERYTHING.'

Chapter two

Chris, his Mother and Aunt become much closer.

I would like to thank a special lady that helped me edit this story. I hope you enjoy it and please leave your comments on it but remember this is not a true story and was not meant to be read as one. More fantasy been anything else.

bamadude55
bamadude55
866 Followers
12