Price of Past Miracles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dim hallway, she couldn't see his face clearly, but it seemed like he was clenching his jaw. Then his trim mustache curved with his lip into a slight smile as he asked gently, "Are you OK now, sweetie?"

She smiled back briefly and nodded her head, and he released her completely after he placed a quick kiss on her forehead and then said, "Glad I could help. It's late... I'm still tired and you must be exhausted. I'm going back to bed and we'll talk more when we see you in the morning. OK? Goodnight sweetie." He went back to his bedroom and glanced back at her when he turned to shut the door, pausing to watch as she entered her room and shut the door.

Charles Richards sat down on his side of the bed, turned the bedside lamp on and put his gun back in the nightstand drawer after switching the safety on again. He took a deep breath and blew it out and tried to shake off the sudden nervousness he'd felt when he realized that holding his daughter had started to arouse him... especially when his mind flashed on some of the images of her and Jonnie together.

He was relieved that his arousal wasn't stemming from thoughts that HE wanted Megan, just from the mere fact that she was a beautiful and highly sensual girl and, just like Jon, Sr., he'd gotten turned on from watching how she responded to Jonnie. But he'd never before had any thoughts like that when he was close to her and comforting her as her father... but she wasn't his little girl anymore. And he was all too aware of that... in so many ways...

Charles turned and looked down at his beautiful wife... Megan's mother... and he reached over and gently brushed a strand of golden hair away from her face. She sighed and her eyes fluttered half-open. He told her quietly, "Our daughter is home. She forgot to call us and I caught her sneaking in. She's fine but she'll probably need to talk to us tomorrow. I don't think things worked out for her with Jonnie..."

Diana lifted up on her forearms as she asked, "Are you sure she's OK for now?!! I don't know if I could stand the thought of her crying herself to sleep..."

Charles sighed and stood up as he said, "I'll go check on her..." and went out of their room to Megan's door and listened for a moment. He didn't hear any sound, so he quietly pushed the door open to make sure she was asleep and realized too late what a mistake that was... Megan was asleep... but she was only half covered and her bare breasts were clearly visible in the moonlight streaming through her window.

Charles jerked back, just barely remembering not to slam her bedroom door shut and stood in the hall gulping in air as he willed his cock not to harden. But it was too late... he could feel an erection coming on. He hurried back down the hall to his and Diana's bedroom, shut the door and lay down on their bed with his back to her before his arousal was evident. He looked over his shoulder at his wife and said quickly, "She's fine... fast asleep!"

Diana lifted up further and stared over at her husband, noting his uncharacteristic nervousness. "What's gotten into you, Charles? You're acting awfully strange... Is there something you're not telling me?" He shook his head and denied it. She took a deep breath and sighed as she scooted up behind him to wrap her arm over him in a comforting gesture, but as usual, her hand had a mind of it's own and automatically crept down to his crotch for a quick fondle first.

She lifted up in surprise and looked down at him when she encountered his long, stiff cock. "What have we here?!! Where did this come from and why are you hiding it from me?!!" she asked in surprise, knowing he was never in the habit of not taking advantage of a hard-on when they were in bed together.

Charles groaned in embarrassment and turned onto his back to look his wife in the eyes. He took a deep breath and admitted, "I had some really strange feelings that came over me when I was comforting Meggie a few minutes ago, and just now when I checked on her, I made the mistake of opening her door to make sure she was asleep. Were you aware that our daughter sleeps in the nude?!!" he exclaimed quietly but nervously.

Diana started snorting with laughter at the disconcerted expression on her husband's face. The man who could always so easily figure out why other people thought and felt the way they did without judgment... who was himself a psychologist... was always so quick to judge and condemn himself for being human.

Charles stared at her as she laughed. "This isn't funny, Diana! She's my daughter!!! I can't believe this is happening!!! I've never had these thoughts about her before... Why now?!!"

Diana stopped laughing as she realized he was really upset with himself. She leaned over and stared him in the eyes and said seductively, "Why don't you go sneak into Megan's room and see if she'd like to get fucked by her Daddy?!!" His mouth dropped open as he frowned at her in horror. "Oh, go on, darling... wouldn't you like to fuck your beautiful daughter? She's naked in her bed and I'll bet she's just waiting for you..."

Charles growled in anger and was about to shove his wife off his chest when he felt her hand groping his crotch, grasping his half limp cock. She grinned in satisfaction and said smugly, "See... even though you find Megan beautiful and arousing, you'd never take advantage of her! She's still your little girl even though it's very hard to remember that now! Oops... poor choice of words," she added as she tugged on his softening shaft.

Charles closed his eyes and laughed self-deprecatingly as he realized Diana was just proving a point... one that he should've recognized himself. He pulled her down to him and kissed her tenderly for a moment. "Thank you, pretty lady... you always have such... interesting ways of making a point! I don't always get them at first, but they definitely make an impression!"

Diana pulled back from him and scooted up on her knees as she started to unbutton the pajama top she was wearing. "And what kind of an impression will... this make?" she asked seductively as she threw open the top and shrugged it off her shoulders.

"And how about this?" as she stood up on the bed and wriggled her hips suggestively as she inched her panties down her legs and off and then straddled his body on her feet, staring down at him with her hands on her hips. His eyes were glued to her golden pussy and she knew the evidence of her arousal was plain to see.

So she admitted to him what had made her so wet. "You see, my sexy man... even though the knowledge that you find our daughter alluring makes me jealous, just imagining watching you fuck her turns me on! You're still a very sexy man and our daughter is gorgeous and very sensual... and I can't help how hot it makes me feel to fantasize about watching you fuck our little girl's tight pussy with your big, beautiful cock ... even though I know you'd never do it!!" she growled sexily.

Charles groaned, "Goddamn it, Diana... I don't know what's turning me on now! The sight of your dripping cunt and gorgeous body or the fucking hot images you're planting in my head!!! Turn around, woman... and suck my throbbing dick while you sit on my face!!!"

He didn't have to tell her twice! It was four o'clock in the morning before they finally got back to sleep...

**********

The next day, Megan told her parents how badly things had gone with Jonnie and about talking to Sam Cole on the plane. When Jonnie returned from New York a few days later, he still avoided Megan, even though she'd left a message with his mother that she was hoping to hear from him as soon as he was ready to talk to her. It was a few months before that would happen...

Megan met with Same Cole the next week, but he couldn't talk her into a recording deal. Instead, she talked him into looking at a couple of songs she'd written and asked him if he could put her in touch with a musician who'd be interested in helping her develop the music to go with her lyrics. He was excited at the potential they had to be great country songs, so he put her in touch with some musicians he knew in Nashville.

Megan flew to Nashville for a few days at the end of May 1977 to work with a few studio musicians developing the songs and then they recorded them as demos at the end of the week, with Megan doing the lead vocals. The first song was one she'd written as a result of her and Brad's story that she'd entitledLove No More and the other one she'd written about how much she loved Jonnie calledForever Yours. She had no idea how prophetic the lyrics of the last chorus of that song were when she wrote and sang them:

I'll be forever yours...
Until the day I can no longer recall your face so sweet...
Until the end of time or my heart can no longer beat...

A couple weeks later, Megan got a call from Sam with some stunning news. A recording company in Nashville had heard the demos and they wanted to buy the rights to record her songs... but they didn't want anyone but her to sing them. Megan was ecstatic, but she didn't want to sign on to a full contract while she was still attending college.

Sam acted as her agent and got her a deal with the company to produce one album including her two songs and any other songs she and the record company could agree on. The deal paid her a very fair sum up front for her songs and also a percentage of the album sales. They had no idea how lucrative that would turn out to be for both of them...

Megan spent the rest of that summer dividing her time between Nashville and Los Angeles. Whenever Jonnie was out of town on modeling assignments, she was in Nashville working on recording her album. She was getting more and more worried that Jonnie kept avoiding her, because she was also starting to see stories about him and that gorgeous model named Kris linked together in various celebrity magazines. They kept mentioning "rumors" that hot models Jonnie North and Kristina Davidson were having a "hot" affair...

At Jonnie's 20th birthday party on August 10, 1977, Megan Richards finally worked up the courage to confront him. That night would trigger a future event that neither one of them could possibly have predicted but it would prove to Jonnie just how much Megan loved him and he would never again doubt their trust in each other...

12