All Comments on 'Primal Frontiers Ch. 03'

by Lust_Personified

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
A great concluding chapter...

..at least I think it's a conclusion - this was really well done. Good to see the mom and son finally getting together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is it the end?????

Outstanding!! If this was the end, hell of a way to end it. If there is a fourth chapter coming I know it'll be outstanding as well. To have and show that kind of emotional response from Brian was totally unexpected but very well received and glad you did it. All to often its the females that have trouble with keeping their emotions in check and rarely does the man have that lack of emotional control, as it not suppose to be part of the male psyche.

. The key to success in this story is Karen finally realizing that she had the perfect man for her all the time. However she fought the feeling because that is what society dictates us to think and feel. True love and happiness is out there if we only allow ourselves to accept it, cultivate it, nourish it and about all treasure it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy Brian

Brain has hairy legs and manly feet -- how about some chest hair, too? That can be very sexy! I can imagine his mother stroking the chest hair ever so gently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

hot hot hot all 3 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT!

Wow, the sexual tension between them was great! Karen was a dirty slut the whole time and she just needed Brian to get it out of her. I love it

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Great lead up to the end !!

Wow !!! Thanks for a great story !!!

Lust_PersonifiedLust_Personifiedover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all of you

for taking the time to read my stories. Your comments and feedback have been invaluable. I'm not sure if I will continue this series or not but right now I am working on a brand new story with new characters. I'm looking forward to bringing it to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OH MY!!!

I just found your series today. Having just read undoubtedly one of the hottest, sexiest, naughtiest reads in my life...WOW!!! I mean just WOW!!! The characters were real and defined. The setting was real. The contrivance was entirely believable. The shame, anger, and need to "get back to normal." The reluctance to cross the boundary again...then leaping over it!!! The powerful emotional release following his release. Being there for each other, the caring for each other, the pride in each other and the love for each other. The only thing I would've liked more was a more definitive realization/declaration that why the sex was sooo good and powerful was the Love they had for each other beyond the Love of Mother and Son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
****

I enjoyed this story but would like to urge you not to use the word "smirk" unless you want to convey smugness or affectation. I don't think that is what you meant. Look it up and check it out for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Thanks to badmommy71 for including your work in her favorites list

longer190371longer190371over 7 years ago
NEW STORY

The first thing i do when i log into literotica is always to check your profile for any new stories. Please write again

Eagerly awaiting your next story

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
I liked it but

I just don't see the need to turn the female character of the story into a slut. Mist writers do that and thinks it's a necessary part of the female character but it really is a detractor. The line from the 2nd part that the mom was the cum guzzling college blow job queen was unnecessary and just made the mom a total slut that made me lose any connection to the character. I gave you 3 stars and you earned them because it was a decent story worth a read.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Very good series. Finally, a story with a mother who does not have the perfect shape; advanced degrees; nor unlimited funds. A normal 40ish year old woman with a son who adores and loves her for who and what she is. This is a story that reflects a real life incestuous love between mother and son. The self-awareness, depth and breath of the major characters is well developed and logical. The sexual and emotional epiphany of the mother was well described. I give this series 5 stars.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Primal Frontiers Ch. 03:" - Thirty-seven Year Old Divorced, Fertile Mother, Karen Thompson and Nineteen Year Old Virile Son, Brian Thompson.

The most unfortunate aspect of this 'Lust_Personified' writer is that she did not write any further than these three (3) Chapters! She did make comments that were promises not kept for further stories and/or additional chapters to this sizzler!

The fabric of these lovers--an ever teasing mother to her son's advances and her son that is akin to a prowling dog in heat--is a very reluctant mother and her virile never sexually-sated son, with a bent to capture the wantonness of the mother than he loves, adores and worships.

The story context is the mother's back and forth of rejecting her son's sexual advances....or giving in to her ever present lust for her son's body and soul. I was hooked almost instantly, from the beginning. The one factor that was not discussed nor even referred to was the situation of Karen not being impregnated!!! The fact that mother Karen is fertile and young enough to easily being impregnated by her son, but yet the topic was broached.

The writer does a great job of the back and forth of mother Karen's emotions; her son never wavered in his quest to "bed" his mother--that purpose was his life's ambition, and he never waived. The writer did a fabulous job of grasping the character's emotions in the manner of getting into this reader's feelings and despair... give and take.

If other readers feel as I, we're anxious for 'Lust_Personified' to continue writing. I'd be very grateful and appreciative!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous