Primal Frontiers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen kept looking into the mirror and saw her pants get unzipped, then get pushed down at the sides in order to be shimmied over her plump, round ass. They dropped around her ankles and she stepped out of them slowly. She then unzipped her fleece, taking note of how deep and long her breaths were becoming as she shed more and more clothing. She saw it fall off her shoulders and strip down her arms, revealing the sexy lace bra which held her big, ripe tits.

Brian began jacking harder and faster, his fist making a squishing sound as it pumped up and down over. He thought about how hard his mother came when he was fucking her doggy style; her pussy muscles clenching as he pulled her hair and smacked her perfectly round, jiggling ass cheeks. God he wanted nothing more than to fuck her like that again. He opened his mouth slightly and took a few sharp breaths. His toes curled up and his hips began to thrust.

His mother was at the same time caressing her warm body, sliding a hand up her midsection and grabbing her breast just as Brian had done. It made her moan with pleasure and she reached her other hand down the front of her black lace panties. Her pussy was of course soaking wet, making it easy to insert her middle finger between her lips. She yelped rather loudly, louder than she wanted too, but it didn't interfere with the business at hand. Seeing her own self performing such depravities in the mirror only heightened the excitement.

Brian was at the height of his pleasure when he heard his mother's distinctive moans from down the hall and it brought him quickly over the edge. He let a big rope of cum spurt up from his dick, followed by another and another as he reveled in the near certainty that Karen was also pleasuring herself in the next room over, making his climax even that much better. His dick pulsed and released the last few drops of semen and he allowed his body to relax. If only this cum was all over her pretty face, he thought.

Karen had to brace herself against the dresser. She was now fingering her tight pussy at a frantic pace and had pushed her bra up to allow her hefty tits to hang freely. They swayed to and fro as she gyrated her hips and felt the onset of her orgasm begin to well up.

"Oh f-f-fuck," she cried as the gratification jolted through her body from the bottom up, making her twitch with delight. She continued to fiddle her clit and felt a dribble of warm juices running down her legs and onto the wood floor. It lasted about ten more seconds before she could exhale and catch her breath. She stayed like that for a moment, her face pressed against the top of the dresser, her hand hanging on to the edge of it, legs spread and tits dangling, gathering her thoughts as she came down from her sexual high.

Okay, that wasn't right, she thought. But damn did I need it! She giggled to herself as she stood up and saw how swollen her breasts were. She giggled again when she had to literally peel her saturated panties off of her crotch to remove them before tossing them into the hamper. Karen reasoned to herself that she was only human after all. And what people did alone behind closed doors was their own business and no one else's. Besides, she already felt that most of the tension had left her body - a very welcome release after the past few days.

It was a fulfilling but also fatiguing sensation, and she promptly changed into her pajamas and brushed her teeth, quite pleased with herself for having handled the recent events with such firmness and poise. She took one last look in the mirror then left her bedroom and walked down the hallway past her son's room, stopping briefly to talk through the closed door. "Sweetie, come down to the living room whenever you're ready, okay?"

"Okay mom," he shouted back, still wiping the cum off of his six pack abs. When he was finished, he got up from his bed, took off his shirt and put his red flannel robe on. He tied the sash around his waist firmly and headed for the door, dropping the dirty towel into the clothing hamper on his way out.

As he made his way downstairs, he caught a whiff of burning wood and knew that his mom had just lit up the fireplace in the living room. He couldn't help but be reminded of their cabin at Oak Frontiers; that intimate moment they shared by the cast iron stove. When he rounded the corner into the living room, heard 1950's renditions of old Christmas tunes playing on the stereo and saw that Karen was bent over placing another small log atop the ones that were already lit. She was wearing a grey t-shirt and baby blue plush lounge pants with a white draw string that was practically painted on to her curves. He admired her sensationally corpulent ass swaying behind her with the music, wishing his face was buried deep into it as usual. "Hey."

Karen jumped a little at the sound of his voice. "Oh, Brian you startled me."

"Sorry, mom," Brian said taking a seat on the long leather couch. "That fire feels nice."

Karen shrugged. "Yeah, I like having a fire on Christmas Eve. It reminds me of how we used to in the old days. All gathered around trying to warm our hands up because we just got done building a snowman." She blinked a few times and stared into the flames. "We used to have so much fun."

"Hey, who says we can't anymore?" He hoped honestly that she hadn't taken it the wrong way and was relieved when she looked at him and smiled.

"I know. You're right. I just like to reminisce sometimes that's all." She sighed and turned her body towards him, clasping her hands in front of her with a clap. "So."

"So?"

"Would you like to get your present right now?" Karen beamed with anticipatory joy.

Brian chuckled. "Well it's not quite Christmas yet but I have a feeling you want to give me my present right now."

Her eyes lit up. "Is that a yes?"

"You twisted my arm. Yeah, I want my present please."

Karen applauded excitedly. "Yay!" She went to the opposite corner of the room where the Christmas tree stood and reached behind it, retrieving a box that was about a foot wide and half a foot thick. It was wrapped in dark blue paper and adorned with a fancy white bow. She walked over and sat next to Brian, placing the box carefully into his hands.

It was quite heavy and he could only imagine what his mother had gotten him since he hadn't remembered giving any indication of what he wanted. He tore the paper off and marveled at the sleek decal on the box. "N800. You got me the N800," he said in disbelief. Karen was grinning ear to ear.

The N800 was a top-of-the-line gaming laptop that had just came on the market a few months earlier. It had received rave reviews and was on any burgeoning tech junkie's wish list. Brian then remembered that he had rambled on about it one time on the phone with his mother when it had first come out. Between his student loans and his car payment, he'd never expected he'd actually be getting one, at least not this soon.

"Are you so happy?" Karen bit her lip and raised her brow which did indeed make Brian happy, albeit for different reasons. He gave her a big smile and leaned in for a hug.

"I love it mom. Thank you. I can't wait to try it out." He could already imagine the hours of HD porn he'd be watching on the 19 inch LCD screen. For now though, he savored her warm embrace, making sure to push his chest into hers in order to feel her big, soft tits squishing against him.

They released each other and Brian cleared his throat then looked down at the floor. Karen looked at him quizzically. "What?"

"I guess it's just as good a time as any to give you your present."

"Ooh, goody! I didn't know you even got me anything. I mean, I would understand if you didn't because of school and your other bills." Brian got up and went into the kitchen where he stood on his tip toes and reached over the row of oak cabinets. With his long arms he was just able to retrieve the wide, flat box from where he had hidden it. "Sneaky sneaky. I never could have reached up there even if I wanted too."

"I know," Brian said as he walked slowly back into the living room. "Now before you open this, keep in mind that I bought it a few days ago - before we had our little talk. So please don't be mad at me." He handed her the unwrapped, white box and sat in the recliner across from the couch.

Karen took it from him and immediately began to open it. "Be mad at you, Brian your giving me a present, how could I possibly..." her words faded and hung in the air. All she could do was stare into the cardboard box with bewilderment. Brian looked down again, brought his palm to his face and sighed anxiously. He looked back up in time to see his mother reach into the box and pinch the smooth fabric of the garment within, raising it slowly up in front of her like it was a volatile chemical compound ready to explode at any moment.

Brian felt that something needed to be said. "It's okay if you hate it."

"No, no, I don't hate it, um. I, uh... I mean it's a..." It was a red satin embroidery corset with black trim and suspenders with matching black net thigh high lace top stockings and a pair of red G-string panties.

"It's lingerie," he blurted out.

Karen nodded her head. "Yes it is, I can see that." She looked at the tag attached to the side of it. "How did you know I was a size 8?" Brian just gave her a look of absurdity. "Never mind." She studied the garment carefully, admiring the quality material and fancy sloping curves of the embroidery upon the low-cut bust. "Well it certainly is nice. It must have cost you a pretty penny."

"There's nothing in this world worth more than you, mom."

The words simply melted her heart. "Oh, Brian. Come here," she said as she opened her arms up. He walked over and sat down next to her for another hug. She closed her weepy eyes and held him tightly, feeling his head rest upon her shoulder just like when he was a little boy. Yes, the gift was wildly inappropriate, but it was from her son. It was from her best friend in the whole world and although their relationship had taken a sharp turn for the Freudian as of late, she simply could not respond with anything but gratitude. In the strangest of ways, she knew the gift was from the heart, even if it was meant to compliment the other body parts.

Brian too had closed his eyes, relishing the feel of his mother's body against his once again. He turned his head towards her so that her long, brown hair was tickling his face. He inhaled her sweet scent which was a mixture of expensive, tropical shampoo and smoky wood from the fireplace. There was absolutely no place he'd rather have been than right there in that moment, wordlessly enfolded in her gentle embrace.

After a while, Karen looked down and saw the large tent in the crotch of her son's robe. Poor guy, she thought. He really just cannot help it can he? Without wanting to ruin the moment, she decided it was time move things along. "Brian... honey..." Karen said tenderly.

"Yeah mom?"

"I think the hug is over sweetie," she chuckled.

"Oh. Right." Brian let go of her and scooted back to a comfortable distance. He had nearly fallen asleep on her shoulder. "What time is it?"

"It's late and you look tired. What do you say we brush our teeth and go to bed? You know Santa won't come unless you're asleep right?" She smiled and poked his arm.

"Ha ha, very funny." He got up and stretched, only then realizing that his giant boner was protruding out in front of him as he quickly tucked it up into his waist band. He saw that his mother had noticed and was trying not to look amused. "Sorry."

Karen shook her head and giggled. "Merry Christmas Brian." She leaned in and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas mom." With that, they put the fire out, made sure the door was locked and walked upstairs to the bathroom. One after the other, they brushed their teeth and retired to their bedrooms. Brian closed his door behind him just like his mother had instructed and untied his robe, letting it fall to the floor. He pulled the black lace panties that he had retrieved from Karen's clothes hamper out from under his pillow and sniffed them deeply. They were still damp with her juices.

"Good night, Brian. Sweet dreams," she called from her room down the hall.

"G'night mom. I love you."

Karen held the corset up against her body as she looked in the mirror. She had to admit, it was one of the nicest sets of lingerie she'd ever seen and she knew for a fact that she would look stunning in it. She scoffed and tossed it onto the dresser. Not tonight, she thought as she flicked off her lamp and climbed into bed. She took a deep breath and reflected on the past week. Things are getting better, just like you knew they would. She drifted off to sleep, feeling very satisfied that she was regaining the control in her life that she so desperately needed.

The next morning, the two of them worked together to make a fantastic Christmas breakfast just like they had done in years past. After eating and cleaning up, they went and saw Aunt Margaret who lived alone in an old apartment building on the other side of town. Aunt Margaret was old too and it took her a few seconds to recognize her family as they walked in. They all sat and talked for an hour or so, eating coffee and donuts before Karen gave her a present; a new phone with big buttons and an easy to read screen. They finally said goodbye and went back home to relax for the rest of the day. This was very familiar to the two of them as a Thompson family tradition.

Karen and Brian went on like that for the next five days, waking up, eating breakfast, then relaxing and enjoying the remainder of their vacation in relative peace. They talked over dinners, watched movies, took naps and ran small errands about town. Brian's urges seemed to be under control and Karen was back to her usual gleeful, confident self. What happened behind closed doors stayed behind closed doors and there were no more incidents in the Thompson family. All seemed right and good in the world and the events of Oak Frontiers and the wilderness were beginning to seem like a distant memory from another life.

On the morning of the sixth day, Karen got out of bed, put her pink robe on and went to the bathroom. She took a towel from the cabinet and started the shower, allowing the water to get to the proper temperature. When it was, she sloughed off her robe and stepped into the tub, shutting the curtain behind her. She had only just begun to wash her body when she noticed it. Each time her hand even came near her vagina, the pleasure was so intense that it made her quiver and sometimes jolt. She had been pleasuring herself regularly in the privacy of her own bedroom (and once in the laundry room when Brian was at the store), but on that morning she was feeling hornier than usual for some reason.

Perhaps it was due to the peculiar dreams she'd just awoken from, dreams of being scared and alone in the darkness, wanting to cry out for help but being unable to speak. She had been frightened and it was at the height of her fear when she felt the big, masculine hands being applied to her body, slowly caressing and comforting her like a warm blanket. This seemed to put her mind and body at ease until the fear was completely eradicated, replaced by well-being and love. The hands became increasingly frisky in their caresses, approaching her most private of areas before retreating back to her thighs and arms.

It made her squirm and giggle with delight and the hands responded by touching her in an ever more sexual manner. They were the rough hands of a man, strong and sturdy, marvelously aggressive upon the flesh of a beautiful woman. She wanted more though. She wanted to reach out past the hands to the arms and shoulders. She wanted to grab ahold of the man behind the hands and pull him into her as hard as possible, to feel him fill her up completely as only a real man could until she was mumbling and spasming uncontrollably from the visceral, hypnotically orgasmic pleasure.

That's when she awoke in her bed, groping her breasts and writhing about. And now that she was naked and alone in the shower, it was simply a matter of fact that she had to finger herself. She began by testing her erogenous zones, probing the puffy outer labia with her middle finger, enjoying the slow introduction of her indulgence. She then moved on to the clit, where the small circles she made over top of it forced her to moan and lean back against the shower wall. The little pink bud was already so swollen that it was poking out from beneath the clitoral hood begging to be touched.

A minute later, Karen was opening her mouth and wincing at the onset of her first orgasm which, she decided, was only just the beginning. She lifted her right leg and planted her foot against the wall, keeping the other foot flat on the floor of the tub. She reached down with her right hand and insert two fingers into her hot pussy while using her left hand to squeeze her big tits.

Her fingers moved gently at first, probing the slick vaginal walls and setting a steady pace. But was soon they were fluttering rapidly between her thighs as she bit her lip and came once again. This time, the climax didn't fade away but instead seemed to intensify as it went on. She took full advantage of this by speeding up her hand motions until she was literally slamming her fingers into her pussy at a frantic pace, feeling her body quake and her knees buckle, moaning and cussing with reckless abandon.

At last the orgasm subsided and when it did, Karen was left panting and whimpering under the torrent of water. Her body was a high-voltage power line, humming with electric sex and ready to blast anyone who touched her right out of their shoes. She felt good and even somewhat gratified, but still she needed more. On any other day, what she had just done would have been more than enough to satiate but today was different. There was a hunger aching deep within her that demanded her complete and utter attention and she did not dare deny such a thing. It was a raw, animalistic impulse that she had not felt in a long time, not since... a distant memory from another life.

She turned off the water and reached her hand out from the curtain to grab a towel. She dried her face and body off and opened up the curtain only to shriek in terror at the sight of Brian leaning against the sink countertop in full view of her nakedness. He just smirked as Karen scrambled to wrap herself up in the towel which was no easy task given her voluptuous features.

"Brian what the hell are you doing!? I didn't know you were even in here!"

"That's funny because I wasn't sure if you were in here either. See, you broke your own rule mom. You forgot to close the bathroom door."

Karen scowled at his smugness. He was right, but that didn't make him right, standing there looking all cute with his thumbs hooked into his blue silky gym shorts, his plain white tee shirt form-fitted over his muscular physique. "You knew I was in here, Brian. You could have knocked." She finally managed to get the towel around her. "That's just common sense."

Brian shrugged his broad shoulders. "Common sense would have been to close the door when you're showering. Besides, I thought something might have been wrong." He raised one eyebrow. "I heard you making some strange noises in here."

Karen felt her face become flush as she stepped out of the tub. "I'm fine. I was just singing, that's all. You never sing in the shower when you think you're alone?"

Brian laughed. "I never heard singing that sounded like that. It sounded more like something else to me."

Karen moved toward the sink and picked up her hair brush. "Yeah well it wasn't something else. And the new rule in this house is that we knock before we just walk in, especially in the bathroom," she said looking in the mirror as she ran the brush through her damp brunette tresses.