Primal Frontiers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen took a deep breath through her nose, closed her eyes, opened her mouth and held on for the ride. His dick was brutally thrashing her throat, harder and faster than she ever thought possible. She could feel his balls smacking her chin as the shaft pumped in and out of her face like a piston. I deserve this, she thought, remembering how pointlessly difficult she had made things for her boy over the past few days. You can take it, Karen... just a little while longer and he'll be done. But his onslaught of plunging seemed to be unending.

He saw that her face was getting red and her mascara was running, but didn't even consider slowing down. She gargled and gasped over and over but he felt no resistance whatsoever. At long last, he decided she had taken enough of a beating. He shoved her head down one more time as hard as he could, burying her nose into his pubic hair and lodging his cock deep into her gullet. He held it there for a few seconds, then released his hands from her completely. She flung her head back and sat straight up, coughing and panting, desperate to catch her wind.

He looked at her with admiration for enduring what he had done. She really was all in this time, he thought. Her face was a sloppy mess. A light coat of slobber made her chin and cheeks glisten and the bluish mascara streaked down from her eyelids. "Feel better now?" She managed to ask in between breaths.

"Yeah I do. Fuckin' A mom, you can suck a mean dick!" He laughed as he wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead.

Karen chuckled too. "I was just getting warmed up when you started fucking my face. Whew! I thought I was gonna pass out for a second there." She stood up and held a pointer finger in the air. "One second, I just need to get something." She went to the clothing hamper and reached inside, retrieving the towel she had used earlier after her shower. She wiped her face and neck off thoroughly, ensuring all of the make-up and spittle was removed. "Did I get it all?"

Brian gave her face a once over. "Yeah, you're good. Now get that sexy ass back over here.

"Uh uh, mister," she said boldly. "You've had your turn being the boss." She pulled the G-string panties down so they fell to her feet before stepping out of them, then walked to him and pushed him back so he was lying flat on the bed. "It's mommy's time now." She climbed up his young body, flicking her tongue on his nipple along the way, until she was straddling his waist with her supple yet powerful thighs. She felt his eight inches of stiff cock throbbing against her plump butt cheeks just dying to get inside her. There was no need to deny him any longer. She sat up and reached between her legs then guided the tip of his dick to her hot slit.

Karen watched carefully the look on his face as she eased herself down onto him, his girth splitting apart her pussy lips. His mouth fell open and his eyes glazed over with pleasure and she totally adored every second of it. She continued to drop her pelvis down until he was bottomed out inside her with his pubic bone firmly pressing against her clit, making her shudder.

"Oh yeah... oh fuck yeah..." was all Brian could manage. He looked up at his mom's beautiful face and let his eyes fall down her body once more. The excessive cleavage, the stout thighs strapped with black suspenders, the velvety wetness of her soaking wet pussy as it gripped his rock hard cock. It was as close to heaven as he imagined he would ever get. He tried to reach his hands up to grab her ass in preparation for his usual pounding but Karen grabbed his forearms at midway and pinned them over his head to the sheets.

"Just sit back and let me show you how a real woman fucks." Karen wasted no time in keeping true to her word. She raised up off of him and eased back down, a little faster than before. She did this again and again, increasing the pace each time until she was steadily bouncing off of his cock. Confident that he would not resist, she put her hands on his pecs and bowed her back out, allowing her to rise straight up and down on his pole using only her hip and ass muscles, her upper body remaining in place. Soon the sound of her flesh smacking into his filled the room along with grunts and cries of joy from both of them.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm," she moaned with each clap of her body down onto his. She came hard and slathered Brian's thick cock with the clear juices that leaked profusely from her cunt. It was a good one, it wasn't quite the sweet release she needed, but it was a start. She didn't miss a beat and in fact increased the pace of her gyrations, riding harder and deeper until another orgasm quickly approached. Brian reached up and played with her swollen tits, sending her over the edge for a second time. "Ohhhhh yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He found everything about her to be irresistible. She was a like a phoenix risen from the ashes of denial and self-loathing, zealously eager to prove her sexual prowess to him even if it killed her. On and on she rode him with everything in her being, giving herself over outright and completely. She possessed a certain dynamism now that he had never seen before even in the warmth of the shelter. Her hair flailed wildly and her incredible body glistened with sweat. She bit her lip and dug her nails into him, she screamed and swore with depraved crudeness, she fucked and fucked and fucked until her tits bounced out of the corset and the bed legs were bouncing against the wood floor. She was almost there, she was almost ready to burst with the most powerful orgasm of her entire life. Just a few more thrusts and it was going to happen.

That's when Brian quickly wrapped his arms around her, pulled her down on top of him and met her thrusts with his own, effectively doubling the speed of their fucking. Karen wailed so loud that it hurt his ears. "AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH! OH MY GOD BRIAN I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO MUCH! OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

The noise of the bed, and the skin smacking, and the two lovers screaming in ecstasy was absolutely ludicrous. Karen was in an elite state of bliss experienced only ever by a handful of lucky people and which had rendered her body immobile, but that didn't stop Brian from rapidly humping into her. While she had drained nearly all of her energy, he was still fresh and had barely tapped into his renowned sexual stamina. The noise eventually died down until all that was heard was the moist popping of his crotch into hers. Karen's eyes had rolled back into her head and her mouth remained open and wordless. When at last she came down from her higher plane of decadence, she collapsed onto him in total exhaustion.

Brian gave her a moment to collect herself, using the time to grab her plump ass cheeks and enjoy the feel of her contractions around his still erect penis. After a couple of minutes, she lifted her head and looked around the room, as if she had just awoken from a strange dream. Brian met her eyes with his.

"You okay? I think I lost you there for a minute."

Karen just smiled wide and giggled. "That was... really good." She giggled again, like a little girl on the playground. The sweet satisfaction coursed through her entire body and made her feel young and invincible. They could have stopped right then and there and she would have been just fine... almost. She got off of him and he sat up as well so they were across from one another on the bed, she on all fours and he on his knees in front of her.

"How do you want me now, mom?" Asked Brian, ever the willing pupil.

"Like this," she said as she simultaneously leaned forward and began suckling on his dick once again, the sweet tang of her own juices infusing her mouth with sinful flavor. Brian reached over her back and played with her rear end, touching and poking the crumpled button of her asshole. She had obviously taken extra care to thoroughly clean and shave the area so that it was neat and smooth for him. She moaned around his dick, then popped her lips off of him and sat upright on her knees. "You missed that ass didn't you, sweetie?"

"Oh mom, so much."

Karen raised her eyebrows friskily. "Well, why don't you two get reacquainted then?" She spun around so she was facing away from him, then put her face down on the pillow while keeping her ass up in the air. She reached back with both hands and spread her pudgy round cheeks nice and wide.

"Mm." Brian's mouth began to water as he gazed into her tight, pink pussy and rosy little blossom of an asshole. It looked so scrumptious that he nearly fell into it face first as he hunkered down behind her. He and used his hands to keep her cheeks spread apart, freeing hers to support upper half. He ran the tip of his tongue from her budding clit all the way up to her sphincter, making her spasm as he lapped up her residual juices. He got in a good stable position and took a few deep breaths as he prepared himself for the feast. It was going to be a full course meal and her succulent pussy was the appetizer.

She felt his mouth suck in her labia lips and his tongue twirling between them. Karen had been eaten out plenty of times in her life but this was something else entirely. Brian slurped and sucked on her pussy as if it provided him with rich nourishment on which his very survival depended. She decided to provide it to her baby as best she could. She arched her back like a cat and used one hand to shove on the back of his head while pushing her body back into his face which was now firmly embedded into her gash. She soon relented but still he kept his face buried deep into her crevasse. Karen felt another amazing climax building up and got two handfuls of bed sheet in anticipation. He opened and closed his mouth repeatedly over her clit then formed a tightly sealed suction around it.

He felt his mother begin to shake uncontrollably and take a few labored inhalations.

"Brian you're gonna make me squirt." She said plainly and barely finished her sentence when a stream of warm cum spurted from her pussy and went directly into his mouth. He happily glugged it all down, savoring every drop of the wonderful nectar, even if some of it escaped his lips and ran down his chin and dripped onto the sheets. Karen tensed up and blew the air out of her lungs slowly through clenched teeth as the orgasm ran its course.

Brian relaxed his jaw for a moment and allowed his mother time to recoup. His erection was incredibly hard now and once or twice he thought he may cum just from the sheer perverted joy of eating Karen's pussy. When he was ready, he unfolded her cheeks once again inched his face forward. It was time for the main course.

He used his tongue to pierce the tightly clenched sphincter muscles, darting it in and out and licking around the rim. Karen squirmed and writhed on his face, delighting in the filthy nature of the act. His coarse whiskers brushed harshly against her skin, a stark contrast to his soft, skillful tongue and lips. He shook his head from side to side and used a free hand to reach beneath her and play with her clit. The pleasure was mind boggling, so raunchy and unrefined that she wondered how she had never been into such a thing before. It was as if only Brian had the touch that could unlock such joy in her.

He considered briefly the idea of bringing her to another orgasm by munching on her asshole, but his own longing for release had become far too powerful to contain. He removed his tongue from her ass and got behind her in a hurry. His dick was almost painfully hard. Karen, unable to hold herself up any longer, laid down on her left side and pulled her right leg up so her knee was touching her head. There was only one last thing to do.

"Fuck this hot little pussy," she said like a siren calling him from the deep. The nasty words compelled him to grab hold of her leg and jam his fat cock into her pussy as deep as he could on the first thrust. "Oh my god," she yelled. He pulled all the way out then dipped it back into her, forcing the air out of her vagina which made it queef rather loudly.

"Mm yeah I'm makin' that pussy talk, huh?"

"Mm hm. It says you're a good boy," Karen jested as she felt him commence to pounding her, "you're a good boy for fucking mommy so hard... oh, oh, oh, oh!" Her tits were still hanging out from the top of the corset, flopping up and down with each powerful thump of his hips. Brian held one in his hand and squeezed it few times, still awestruck with how big and hefty they were. At the angle he was fucking her, there was no part of her body that precluded any part of his, so the entire length of his shaft glided in and out of her, tapping against her cervix. It was both painful and stimulating for Karen who was already screaming from another orgasm. The rapid clutching and releasing of her vaginal walls made Brian want to cum right then but he held it together a little longer.

For five minutes straight he pummeled her pussy at a frenzied pace, giving her multiple orgasms that seemed to all blend together into one long, continuous wave of happiness that left Karen in a stupor. Sweat was dripping all over her as she felt every cord of muscle in his back, shoulders and arms. He was an Adonis of a man that had clearly been born to fuck, gifted in every possible way in the fine art of pleasure. Her pussy was ablaze with soreness and climax all at once as the steel column of flesh drilled into her without mercy. My god how much longer can this go on, she thought. How much more could she possibly take?

It was then that she recognized the heavy breathing in his chest, and the gentle look of concern upon his face.

"Mom... I'm gonna... I'm gonna,"

Karen put her hands on the sides of his face and pulled it down so that their foreheads were touching. "That's it, baby. Cum inside me. I want you to blow that fucking load deep inside me, baby. Cum inside me... cum, baby... cum... cum." She locked in on him and held his head in place, staring deep into his soul with those big brown eyes.

Brian gave two final thrusts that were slow and easy, then felt his dick explode inside of his mother. "Ahhhh!" He twitched and moaned while the hot semen blasted out of him and filled her pussy up, his cock and balls pulsating with each potent shot of cum as it passed between them. She felt a small trickle leaking out of her hole and running down her ass. Their eyes never broke from one another as he continued to convulse and dump his nut into her. Karen then saw that his eyes were glossy with tears and knew that the pleasure had caught him off guard, had overwhelmed him. She wiped his cheeks as the tears fell down them and held him dearly in her arms, allowing his head to rest on her shoulder. "It just feels so good," he cried.

"Shhhh, I know baby. It's okay." She pet his hair and lightly caressed his back. His hips were still automatically grinding into her as his climax began to fade. Brian was full on sobbing as his mother held him tenderly. It seemed the unimaginable euphoria that he felt was more than he could handle and it embarrassed him so. He laid there peacefully, allowing his heart to slow down and his body to stop trembling. The once mighty python of a cock was now beginning to shrink and go limp inside his mother. He sniffled and got back up to his knees, then eased his softening prick out of her pussy. A big gush of sperm splashed out of her and onto the bed, making her moan with enjoyment.

Brian's body gave way and he simply fell down on the bed next to his mother, unable to think or move. They both just lay there, exhausted, covered in spit, sweat and cum, staring up at the ceiling in utter disbelief at what had just transpired. The corset too was soiled with their fluids and the black lace top stockings were torn and tattered. The bed sheets were a disaster and the room totally reeked of sex. They both let their heads roll to the side and looked at one another.

Laughter broke out between them. It started out as a giggle and grew until they were eventually cackling with amusement. They laughed at how fantastic the sex they just had was, they laughed at how long they had waited to enjoy such an amazing thing, they laughed at the state of the bedroom and the corset and Karen's wild, long brown hair. But mostly, they laughed because they were in love.

They scooted closer to one another and kissed for the first time as true lovers. All the many years and many men that had passed her by had led her up to this point in her life. Despite her best efforts to the contrary, nature had taken its rightful course and driven her into the arms of the man she loved the most. Karen had known always that in the end, her primal desires would get the better of her and she was now so grateful that they did.

She stopped kissing and simply looked at her son adoringly. He had definitely grown into the man she knew he could be; strong, confident, and commanding. And she? Well, she was just a woman possessed by the need to feel, the need to touch, the need to love.

She cuddled up next to him and closed her eyes, pleased with the knowledge of exactly who they were and what they had become. They were sex addicts, and they were damn good ones too.