Primal Frontiers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian stood right next to her with all the confidence of a young stallion, eager to impress the brood mare that was his own mother. "Closing doors, knocking, hiding, pretending - what's the point of all this anymore? We both know how we feel about each other. And I know what you were doing in the shower. You need me."

Karen refused to play his games. "I think it's time for you to go now Brian."

"Oh I think it's time for both of us to go, mom" he got behind her and put his hands on her hips, "into my bedroom. You and I have a lot of catching up to do." And with that, he began kissing the side of his mother's neck and clutching her plump butt cheeks through the towel. She automatically tilted her head to the side and groaned as her eyes closed.

Brian pressed his lips to her tender skin, still so warm from the hot shower. His mouth watered and his prick stiffened. Oh god yes, he thought. It's finally working! In less than a minute, I'll be looking down at her big doe eyes as she gags on my fat cock. All of my hard work and patience is going to pay off. Those luscious tits, that perfect round ass, that tight, wet little pussy just dripping with juices - I can almost taste it already-

Karen broke away from him just as he began to pull the towel off of her body. She shoved him back so hard that his back slammed into the wall near the toilet. "NO!" She screamed. "This cannot fucking happen, Brian! I cannot have this type of relationship with you! It was a one-time thing that we never ever should have done! I'm your mother for Christ's sake, not your fucking girlfriend!"

Brian got right back in her hostile little face. "What am I supposed to do, mom? Pretend like it never happened? Like what we had wasn't real? Like it wasn't the best thing that's ever happened to me?"

"Yes!" Karen yelled even louder and her face was creased with anger. "You said so yourself that we just needed to get it out of our system, remember? 'Maybe it's best that we got it all out of our system so we can move on, you know?'" Karen mocked his words. "That's what you said - move on!"

Brian sighed and put his hands on his hips while looking down at the floor. He lowered his voice, trying his best to keep some composure even if his mother wasn't. "Look, I know what I said. I remember. But I also remember both of us agreeing that we can't always control our bodies. So that's what we did in that shelter, we let go of our control and just let things happen - and it was great. Shit, mom, it was absolutely fucking incredible and you know it!" He brought his face in closer to hers and locked eyes, making the hair on the back of his neck stand up. "Maybe you can forget about all of that; pretend it never happened... but I can't. And I don't ever want to." That's when Brian closed his eyes and leaned in for a French kiss.

Karen kissed him back for a couple seconds before stepping away quickly and slapping him hard across the face. She grew wide-eyed and recoiled while bringing her other hand to her mouth, shocked at her own violent action, but unwilling to apologize. The room fell dead silent.

Brian turned his head back around to lock eyes with her again, a red hand print and a look of primordial madness upon his face. Again he moved in for a kiss, this time grabbing the back of her head and pressing his hips into her pelvis. She felt weak and powerless to resist him and any thoughts of doing so began to seem pointless and silly. He reached a hand down and lifted his mother's leg by the thigh as their tongues intertwined and flicked together. Karen wrapped her arms around his neck and felt him lift her other leg up so she that both her legs were wrapped around his waist and he held her there. She instantly felt his girthy pipe mashing against her pussy through his gym shorts.

Their heads weaved back and forth as they kissed ever more passionately. She bore down hard on her son's erection, confirming to him that he would soon receive all the attention he needed so badly. Of course Karen hadn't forgotten what had happened in the shelter. How in the world could she? That feeling like no other that could not and simply would not be denied no matter how wrong it was on so many levels. She felt him plop her down on the bathroom counter and rip the towel off of her body, revealing her nakedness before linking their mouths back together. His rough hands cupped her hefty tits and began tweaking the nipples.

Brian wasn't looking for a girlfriend any more than she was looking for a husband. This whole time she had been foolishly trying to justify that which needed no justification. She spread her legs apart as he reached down to her pussy at last, the large manly fingers expertly fiddling her enlarged clit.

Karen decided right then and there that she would no longer be held back by her ridiculous, self-induced inhibitions. She would no longer pit herself against the unrelenting forces of nature. She threw her head back and sighed with liberation while Brian nibbled his way down the front of her body. She was a woman possessed by the need to feel, the need to touch, the need to cum. Just then, a positively devilish thought entered her mind.

"Wait," she said aloud. "Wait, Brian stop."

"No fuckin' way."

She took his hand away from her crotch and placed it on her breast as a sign of good faith. "Listen to me." Brian looked up at her with his lips still hovering in limbo over her belly, halfway down to their intended destination. "You're right. This is incredible and I do want it to happen. But I want to do it right this time, Brian. I want it to be extra special for us both."

"This isn't special?" He asked holding his hands out to the side.

"On the bathroom counter? No not really," she chuckled. "I have something else in mind, sweetie. Something a little more... stylish." She grinned and gave him a wink.

Brian returned the grin and slowly rose to his feet, letting out a sigh of exasperation. "Okay. Okay, I'll try to control myself for a few more hours but that's it. No more bullshit after that. Right?"

Karen kissed him and lightly tickled his back. "Right. No more bullshit." They kissed deeply for another minute or so and she even rubbed his cock through his shorts a little bit before they finally separated. "Go and make us some food," she said patting him on the shoulder. "I'll be down in a minute."

He walked out awkwardly with a gigantic hard on then turned and shut the door behind him, but not before getting the last word. "I'm shutting the door just like you said. Wouldn't want to break the rules."

Smart ass, she thought. It was nice to see her son finally listening to her for once though. All it took was a little bit of depravity on her part. She hopped off the counter and faced the mirror to finish brushing her hair, noticing how incredibly flushed her cheeks had become. Although she had played it cool, she too could hardly wait for their upcoming encounter that evening. Brian would never know what hit him.

He was just finishing up breakfast when Karen came down to join him. She was wearing some tight faded jeans and a V-neck sweater with no undershirt, boasting her jiggly cleavage. He had baked some fluffy biscuits with jam and honey, a gesture of Oak Frontiers nostalgia that had not gone unnoticed by his mother. "Mm. Just like back in the cabin, eh?" she said as she bit into one of them. "Except these are much better. Normally I try to avoid carbs but we're gonna need lots of energy for tonight." Brian smiled as he sipped his cold milk. He could only imagine what sort of nasty debaucheries she had in store for them.

He felt her goose him on the butt playfully as she walked past him. He then retaliated in the hallway by pinning her against the wall with her arms above her head and locking lips. Later, when he was doing the dishes, she came up behind him and licked his ear lobe while giving his package a little squeeze. This back and forth teasing went on all day, each time becoming more and more blatantly sexual. Once, in the living room, Brian even tried to undress them both as they made out but Karen stopped him cold before he made any real progress. The buildup was driving him positively mad with desire.

After what seemed like an eternity, the sun had finally set and the hour was getting late. Brian had tried to take a nap on the couch for the afternoon but was way to wound up to do so. He had only succeeded in tossing and turning as naughty thoughts of his gorgeous mother tormented his psyche. She had been upstairs for over an hour and hadn't made so much as a peep since then. Unable to bear it any longer, he got up and practically ran into the kitchen to check the time on the stove.

10:09

He grit his teeth and sighed. What the fuck? Why is she taking so long? Has she just been playing me this whole time? The questions lingered in his head with no answer in sight. That was it, he decided. He turned around smartly and headed for the stairway, full of frustration and passion. His mother agreed that they were going to fuck like rabbits and he had waited long enough. All the stupid rules and games are going to end right here and right now, he thought. He bounded up the steps, stomped down the hallway and threw open the door to his mother's room. There she was lying on the bed.

"Oh, hey sweetie. I was wondering when you were coming up." She was sitting with her back against the headboard and her legs crossed neatly in front of her, still wearing the faded jeans and V-neck sweater. The flickering glow of the TV bathed the room in blue as it sat atop the small table across from the bed. Brian saw that she was watching some pop star singing on stage at what appeared to be a live show.

"What the hell is this?"

"It's New Year's Rockin' Eve. I thought it'd be nice if we watched the ball drop together this year. Just like we used to, remember?"

Brian was beyond confused. "Watch the ball drop? Uh... are you feeling okay, mom?"

Karen laughed heartily. "Yeah, I feel fine. How about you - are you alright my love?"

"Well yeah, I've just been waiting like all day for what we talked about. You said it was going to be extra special?" He threw his hands up and let them slap down on his legs.

Karen just laughed again, even harder this time. "Oh, that. Of course, Brian. Trust me it will be." He just stood there and stared at her, waiting for the magic to begin. Karen patted the open space of the mattress next to her. "Why don't you come and sit down next to your momma for a while, just hang out for a minute."

Brian begrudgingly shuffled over to the side of the bed and laid down on it, scooting close to her so that their bodies were aligned parallel with each other. His head was down lower on the pillows while Karen remained sitting up against the headboard. She looked down at him with sympathy and genuine kindness, like she did when he was just a young boy, and his eyes told her a story of weariness and anxiety.

"Please mom. You're killing me here."

She shushed him as she placed his head onto her lap and began to gingerly pet his hair. "You've been such a good boy, Brian. And I promise you'll get what you deserve. So, don't you worry about it anymore, okay? No more worrying."

"Okay, mom." Brian's eyes felt heavy and his body was relaxed. Before long, he drifted off to sleep in his mother's arms, completely comfortable and at peace. She was pleased to see that she still had such an effect on him after all these years. She continued to stroke his head as she watched the TV.

"Brian," the voice was faint at first. "Brian... Brian." He opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times, recollecting his whereabouts. "Wake up sleepy head, you'll miss the countdown." Karen pointed to the TV where the image of the party in Times Square shown on the screen. The announcer's lively voice resonated from the speakers.

"This is it folks, you can hear the roar of the crowd here in New York. The countdown is about to get under way. Think about who you're going to kiss in just over a minute's time." Brian sat up against the headboard next to his mother and watched with her. She took his hand into hers and interlocked fingers.

"20...19...18...17...16,"

The colossal ball of lights slowly lowered as the crowd chanted with the countdown. The usual flurry of confetti and streamers floated through the air and the camera flashes sparkled across the city streets.

"7...6...5...4...3...2...1, Happy New Year!" Karen and Brian brought their faces together for a deep, uninhibited kiss that put all those people in Time Square to shame. They held each other's heads and rolled their tongues together over and over as Auld Lange Syne played in the background, preparing themselves for what would certainly be remembered when it became a time long past.

They stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes. Karen was the first to speak.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I want you to take off all of your clothes and sit right here on the edge of the bed and wait for me." Brian was completely beside himself with excitement. She gave him a small kiss for the road, turned off the TV, then got out of bed and walked out of the room. She poked her head back in for one last demand. "Oh and Brian? Make sure you leave all the lights on please. You're going to want to see this." She spun around sassily and headed down the hall, closing the door behind her of course.

Brian wasted no time in following her instructions. He quickly undid his pants and kicked them off of his legs along with his boxer briefs. His dick was already halfway hard from their make out session and his balls were filled to the brim with semen just aching to be released. He sat down on the edge of the bed and waited, feeling his heart pounding rapidly within his chest. To wait any longer, even one second longer, seemed like cruel and unusual punishment at this point. Two minutes passed by, then three, then four. It was 12:06. Brian tried his best not to look at the clock anymore and focus only on the prize that would soon be his. But after what felt like an hour, he glanced up again.

12:14

"For fuck's sake," he said quietly to himself. He couldn't possibly imagine the reason behind this insufferable delay. Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming down the hall. He sat back and put his hands on the bed, turning his head to look at the door. The door knob turned and the door opened slowly.

"Happy New Year, sweetie."

"Holy shit..."

There before him was the single sexiest thing he had ever seen in his young life. Karen had changed into the red lingerie corset that he had gotten her for Christmas. His eyes did a double take and traveled from the floor up in order to properly drink in the goddess that stood before him.

First was a pair of black platform pumps with tiny black bows on the toes. Next were the black net thigh high lace top stockings which stretched up her strong, silky smooth legs and clipped snugly into the black suspenders over her thighs. The crimson of the G-string panties was a welcome dash of vibrant color; the tiny red triangle was scarcely large enough to conceal her pouty labia lips which appeared to be shaved bald from what he could tell. Lastly, the red corset. This was the real sight to behold.

The frilly trim along the bottom edge introduced the thicker satin material of the torso proper, embellished with dark, flowery swirls and a vertical row of silver snaps. It squeezed her midriff snugly and enhanced the contours of her naturally curvaceous hourglass figure, redefining for Brian his very notion of what a real woman ought to look like.

In short, his jaw hit the floor and stayed there. His mother was a fucking knockout. He stared in awe as she leisurely sashayed towards to him, each step pronounced with the loud pop of her platform shoes upon the wood floors, her double D cleavage jiggling along the way. When she stopped directly in front of him and put one hand on her hip, she glanced down at his dick and saw that it was already rock solid and throbbing for her. She giggled and looked back up at Brian.

"Oh my. Did I do that? Well, I assume you like what you see then."

Brian looked her over up and down once again. "Mom, you look fucking incredible... I mean... wow," he stammered as he drank her in. Her huge tits were practically pouring out of the top of the corset. "Can you turn around for me?" He motioned his finger in a small circle. She obliged him and faced away, then slid her hands down her legs all the way to her ankles without bending her knees.

All Brian could do was gawk wide-eyed at the flawless rump of his mother which was only about one foot in front of his face, the chubby globes of her cheeks encompassing the red G-string that lined the crack of her ass. He could even make out the darker circle of tiny wrinkles that was her anus puckered neatly above the camel toe mound of her taut pussy. His hand automatically reached out and slid across the warm skin of her cheeks, grabbing and kneading the tender flesh with vigor.

"Mm, that feels good," Karen moaned. "I'm glad you're enjoying it too sweetie, but I have a few things I'd like to do first." She stood up and spun around to face him, catching his hand along the way and leaning in for more tongue action. She kissed him for a few seconds, allowing her hands to grope his muscular shoulders and chest before parting and smooching down his body. Brian could only close his eyes and enjoy the tingles that traveled from his neck to his toes as his mother's silken hair brushed over his naked body, her stance lowering more with each loving kiss until at last she was squatting in front of him.

He looked down at her now, seeing that his stiff cock was at eye level with her. Her hot breath upon his shaft made him quiver with excitement, and she reached up to grab a hold of it, her hand unable to wrap all the way around. She gently moved it aside so he could see her face clearly, admiring just how rigid and sturdy it was as she did. "Remember the first rule I gave you, sweetie?"

"We will shut our bedroom doors?"

Karen shook her head. "No matter what happens, don't pull out of my mouth." She positioned her head over top of his crotch and lowered her face onto him slowly.

Brian groaned with relief as he felt her warm, wet mouth take him in. He placed his hand on the back of her head as she started steady bobbing up and down on his cock. He looked over her back and could see her supple ass perched up behind her as she sucked on him. He could feel her fingertips tickling his balls while the tip of his dick tapped against the back of her mouth.

God damn my mom is a fucking pro, he thought. The first blowjob she gave him was the best he'd ever had until now. Karen was trying very hard to outdo herself and was doing remarkably well as her tongue slathered his meaty pole with copious amounts of saliva. Brian dared to shove down on her head with some force, making her gag and cough on his dick but true to form never pulling off of him.

She instead pressed her own head down onto him further, grimacing as his helmet crammed past her tonsils down into the depths of her throat and she looked up at him with those gentle brown eyes. In another life, she could have been a sword swallower with the traveling circus but instead she was scarfing up her own son's fat cock. At that point, neither of them would have had it any other way. She heaved and coughed again, then resumed her long-stroke sucking, now massaging his balls and taint as well.

Brian pulled her hair up behind her and held it in a ponytail so it would be out of the way, then began thrusting his hips into her head. He was fixated on the unbelievable sight of his enormous prick fucking his mother's face, enjoying the crude sloshing sounds it made. She had denied and forbid and teased him so long that he felt as though some retribution was in order, even if only subconsciously. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands and pulled her down as he humped up into her mouth. Brian wanted to see just how much punishment she could take.