Primal Urges Erupt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
673 Followers

This gave Frank an idea. An extremely devious idea. ‘I can’t do this,’ thought Frank. He looked to the ceiling, fighting a losing battle with sexual urges that were obviously taking over. ‘Oh man, I’ve already gone this far…why not?’ While he was already losing control, he decided to go ahead and raise the bar a little.

Reluctantly, Frank slid his hand from Chyler’s briefs. Reaching back slightly, he lightly grabbed hold of the back of Mia’s thigh. At the contact of her small body, he closed his eyes and held her leg for what seemed like several minutes. Squeezing it, rubbing his hand down into the bend of her knee, then back up to caress her ass cheek. Finally when he had his fill of her ass, he pulled her leg completely over himself. Mia’s heel rested on his zipper and her toes pointed at Chyler’s ass. He then lifted Chyler’s legs and pulled her back slightly. This caused Mia’s toes to rest against Chyler’s pussy. Once he had his daughter’s foot in position he reached over Chyler to rub her stomach. Frank proceeded to pull Chyler’s ass against him, dry humping her again, resulting in Mia’s foot rubbing Frank’s erection and Chyler’s pussy simultaneously.

The stimulation was hurting him so good. Frank clenched his teeth as he felt Mia’s foot begin again to move in rhythm to his humping. He wanted this to last forever. His cock was aching now, desperately trying to stretch out to its full length. His baby daughter’s foot was sliding up and down the length of his cock through his pants. Frank felt he could die a happy man right now. His fingers rubbed and circled Chyler’s belly like he was kneading dough. Then he reached back for Mia’s thigh, again squeezed it as her leg movements increased on his throbbing shaft. Frank breathed heavily as he felt Mia’s thigh muscles flex through the white stockings.

“Uhhhh…” Chyler groaned deeply as Mia’s toes dug into her pussy, restrained be the white boxer briefs. Her groan encouraged Frank to hump a little faster. He looked down at her face. Her eyebrows were slanted downwards in a confused expression. The rapid eye movement showed that Chyler was having a dream and experiencing sensations that obviously didn’t coincide. She groaned again and her lips parted slightly as her breathing intensified.

Back and forth, his hand moved from his daughter’s thigh to Chyler’s belly. He was like a kid in a toy store and he couldn’t decide which toy he wanted to play with. So he took turns playing with both of them. His hand slipped back into Chyler’s underwear and rubbed her smooth pussy lips, all the while Mia’s toes pushing his fingers away. Then he’d reach back for his baby girl, squeezing her firm thigh like a stress ball. His hand roaming up between Mia’s legs and rubbing the outside of her pink panties.

‘Oh shit…oh fuck…’ Frank’s teeth were clenched as he continued to dry hump Chyler with careful precision. Soon his hand routine was five-second intervals of rubbing Chyler’s bare pussy, then rubbing between Mia’s legs. Back and forth his hips went. His cock felt like exploding any second. Soft moans from both girls fueled his passion as every second this session trekked along.

All of a sudden, Mia sneezed, “Ah-choo!” It was a high pitched squeak of a sneeze that is usually associated with very pretty girls. Needless to say, it scared the hell out of Frank. Quietly and with quick little movements, Frank moved Mia’s leg off of him, stood up and walked away from the two high school girls.

He whispered curses to himself, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck…” His head was pounding and he held his temples. He walked to the opposite wall and leaned his head against it. He winced when his tented jeans bumped the wall. “Ouch!” He backed up and turned around to the girls.

Frank couldn’t believe it. They were both still asleep. Walking over to them he looked down at the scene before him. When he had stood up, Chyler had laid on her back and Mia on her stomach. His heart was knocking against his ribcage when he realized that he wasn’t exposed for the pervert that he was. The girls didn’t know a thing about what happened. He just stood there, his erection still straining against his jeans, staring down at Mia’s lovely ass and the pink panties that covered it. He looked over at Chyler. There between her legs was a small moist spot.

Frank felt faint. He became weak in the knees and decided for his own good to look away from the sleeping beauties. As he turned, he noticed the radio against the wall. Quickly, he kneeled down and started fiddling with the knobs. It crackled and hissed, then the voice of a news anchor filled the small basement.

“-the devastation is tremendous. Entire neighborhoods have been reduced to ruble. Historians are calling it the worst earthquake in California history. We are broadcasting from another building due to our home station building collapsing. Many people are either dead or missing, the numbers are still coming in. We’re not all that certain as to the extent of the damage. The mayor is calling this a national emergency and is urging people to stay in their homes until further notice…”

Frank thought himself, ‘no problem.’ He set sat down against the wall and leaned his head back. It seemed they were going to be stuck down here for a while. He wasn’t sure he’d be able to take it. It’s only been one day and he’s already about lost his mind. With two scantily clad teenage vixens to keep him company, Frank thought about how they’d find him when they finally did dig them up. What condition would his brain be in by the time they uncovered the remains of his house? ‘Damn house,’ he thought, ‘I was just about finished painting it.’

The news anchor continued, “-all schools will be closed on Monday and possibly Tuesday. Please report any missing persons to the proper authorities. Call this number…”

Frank suddenly remembered the cell phone. Quickly he reached over for the box marked ‘survival kit’. Flipped open the lid and found the cell phone. He pulled the antenna out and hit the on button. He placed it to his ear and heard…nothing. Then he looked at the face. It read, ‘no signal.’

“Fuck!” Frank’s head fell back against the wall. He closed his eyes and the hand holding the phone thumped to the ground.

“Daddy?”

Frank snapped his head in the direction of the voice. Mia was sitting Indian style next to the still sleeping Chyler. Her hands were in her lap and she sat there looking like a lost child. Her eyes still a little red from the crying she did earlier.

“Mia.” Frank said softly. His eyes were darting back and forth between her wide blue eyes and her small, sexy body. He was doing his best to act natural for his daughter, though he wasn’t sure he was doing such a good job.

“Are we trapped?” Mia asked as if she already knew the answer to that question.

“I’m afraid so baby.” He said with a fatherly comfort.

Mia looked around the small concrete room. She looked at the stairway and the debris that filled it. She looked at the boxes marked, ‘food.’ She looked down at Chyler. Then she looked back at Frank.

“Daddy?”

Frank said, “Yes?”

“I’m embarrassed.”

“Why is that?”

Softly, she said, “I have to pee.”

Frank hesitated as his heart dropped into his stomach. He just stared at her vulnerable body sitting there like a helpless doll. His groin became to stir as it had earlier.

“Well,” he started, “I haven’t checked the bathroom yet. I’m not sure if it’s going to work or not. But…I guess you can try it.”

As she started standing, Frank got a quick view down the front of her pink baby-tee. Her small cleavage was barely visible, but it was enough by Frank’s judgement.

She walked by him towards the bathroom and said, “I don’t know why I have to pee so bad. I didn’t have anything to drink. In fact, I’m thirsty right now.”

Frank’s cock was burning with desire as he watched Mia’s ass walk by in those white stockings and pink panties. As for what she said. She probably had to pee because of the stimulation he was applying to her pussy when she was asleep. His head was spinning out of control. The urges to ravish this girl were getting beyond comprehension.

Mia was almost to the bathroom. She reached the door and barely touched it when she suddenly felt strong hands clasp the sides of the hips.

“Huh?” Mia stated, the bathroom door swinging up. She turned her head back and saw it was her Dad that had grabbed her by the waist. “Daddy? What are you doing?”

Frank didn’t answer. He couldn’t answer. His hearing was impaired by the ultimate desire before him. As he did before, his hands squeezed the sides of her waist and began moving around her front. He caressed her warm belly with his strong hands and pulled her body into his.

“Ahhh!” Mia exclaimed when she felt for the first time, her Dad’s tented jeans press into her ass. Her hands went up to the doorframe to keep balance. She started to become worried when her Dad didn’t answer her. Goosebumps tingled up her arms as her Dad’s hands slid up and down her stomach and then around to her back. His fingernails started to dig into her back, running up under her pink baby-tee, then back down to her ass.

“Daddy! Stop---please!”

But he didn’t listen. He reached around her front and slid his hands up the front of her torn shirt and cupped her pointy tits.

“Ahh! Daddy! Please!” Mia cried.

Frank opened his palms over her tits and allowed her hardened nipples to slip between his fingers. Once they did, he closed his fingers on them, pinching them.

Mia squeaked loudly as her nipples stung between her Dad’s fingers. She twisted her head from one side to the other trying to look her Dad in the eyes, but the stinging from her nipples made it difficult for her to focus her eyes.

Frank pulled back on Mia’s chest and pressed his body hard into hers. His groin pushed into her bottom and her head fell back against his chest. He squeezed her tits with unrelenting pressure and stood up straight, which in effect lifting Mia into the air. Frank leaned backwards with her small body dangling in front of him. Mia’s feet hung a foot from the ground. Her ass resting on her Dad’s straining cock.

This painful pleasure enraged Frank to the point of moaning.

“Oooohh God! MIA!” He moaned as her body hung down on his raging erection.

“Daddy! That’s hurts!” Mia yelled as her Dad’s tented jeans pushed into her panties.

“What hurts baby?” Frank asked with a hint of fatherly concern.

Mia winced, “It hurts! My butt! It hurts my butt Daddy!”

“Oh god Mia!”

Frank walked with his daughter into the bathroom and kicked the door shut behind him. Amazingly, the light worked. He put Mia back on her feet in front of the sink and pushed her forward a little bit. She put her hands up to the mirror and looked back at her Dad in horror.

Frank’s hand was running through her long dark hair and rubbed his jeans into her ass some more. His eyes couldn’t remain still. They were all over the place, like a man who had just snapped. He was eyeing every part of her body. He wanted to devour it all right then and there. His hands wrapped around her front and ripped the pink shirt up the middle.

“Uhhh!”

The pink baby-tee was now a pink vest that hung over her shoulders. Frank began kneading them again and pinching her nipples every so often. All the while dry humping her ass like a madman.

“Daddy! That hurts my butt! Please stop!” Tears were running down her cheeks as her Dad mauled her.

“What hurts Mia?” Frank asked breathlessly.

“My butt Daddy!”

He asked again, “What hurts baby-girl?”

“My butt! It hurts so bad!”

“Oh God Mia, say it again!”

“You’re hurting my butt Daddy!” She said pleadingly, not realizing that her words were fueling his urges.

In one quick motion, Frank grabbed the waist of her panties and yanked them to her ankles. The see-through stockings still covered her bum and Frank delighted himself in dry humping at those too.

“Ahh! Ahh! Daddy!”

“Is that better Mia baby?”

“No! Ahh! No!”

“What hurts Mia! Tell Daddy what hurts!”

Mia was balling now, “My butt Daddy! Oh God, you’re hurting my butt!”

“Oh Mia! Oh baby girl!” Frank stopped dry humping her. He bent over and grabbed one of Mia’s ankles. He pulled up on her leg so hard that her panties ripped. He placed her foot up into the sink. She now stood on one foot. Frank reached in front of her and opened the mirror.

Mia’s mouth dropped open when she saw her Dad pull out a jar of Vaseline.

“No Daddy---please don’t…” Mia softly asked her lust crazed Dad.

Frank put his fingers in elastic of her stockings and yanked them off her ass in one quick motion. Seeing how one of her legs was up in the sink, the stockings couldn’t be pulled down, but that didn’t matter to Frank. Her small round ass was now in plain sight and that was all that mattered.

“Daddy what are you doing?”

Frank put the jar to his mouth and popped the lid off with his teeth. He scooped his fingers into the Vaseline and quickly dropped the jar to the ground. Then he opened up her small ass cheeks with one hand and stared at her pink puckered hole.

“What hurts baby?” Frank asked his daughter with an edge in his voice.

Mia stared forward and cried into the mirror, “No Daddy don’t! My butt hurts too much!”

“Oh Mia! That’s it!”

With that, he applied the Vaseline to her tiny asshole. His fingers rubbed it all around the small opening. Her ass quivered at the touch of his cold, oily fingers.

Frank fumbled with his zipper and finally released the engorged monster that had been begging to get out since he first saw Mia after the earthquake started. It sprung out and pointed to the sky like a rocket ready for take-off. His hands took both of her ass cheeks and massaged them roughly. Her heard her whimpering and squeezed her cheeks harder.

Mia was panicked. She couldn’t believe her Dad was going to do this to her. She thought hard and fast, trying to think of anything that could help her out of this situation. She awkwardly turned her head back to her Dad. Her long black hair flipping around her shoulders.

“Please Daddy…I…I…”

“Does it still hurt baby?”

“Please…I have to…pee.”

“Ooohhh Mia…”

It was the last straw. He pushed forward and the head of his rock hard cock touched Mia’s oily asshole. The touch was electrifying and his fingernails dug into her flesh.

Mia bit her lower lip and flinched as the head of her Dad’s cock crowned her asshole. She’d never had a cock in her ass before and was shocked to feel one.

Slowly but surely, Frank eased his cock inch by glorious inch up into the depths of his little girl.

Mia let out a long whine that sounded like a balloon opening being stretched and the air comes squealing out. She felt her Daddy’s erect penis fill her bottom. It was like nothing she’d ever felt before.

Frank was still pushing into her, loving every second as his foreskin was pushed down his length as it slowly slid up her ass. He grunted and heaved, determined to get as much of himself up her ass as she could take.

“Daddy it hurts! Hurts so bad! Daddy!”

With Mia’s words of encouragement, Frank began to fuck her ass with as much force as he could muster. He pulled out as far as the head (Mia was hoping he was stopping, but was sorely mistaken) then pushed back into her forcefully.

Mia grunted as her Daddy got a rhythm going. It wasn’t a fast rhythm, seeing how her asshole was so tight, but it was enough to send shivers up her spine. She let out moans as his cock sunk in to the hilt and cried when he teased her by pulling out only to shove it back in.

“Daddy please! I have to pee!”

“Uhhhhh!” He shoved in extremely hard.

Frank was fucking Mia’s tiny hole with reckless abandon. Her leg was cramping from being up in this position, so she pulled herself up and put her other leg in the sink. Unfortunately for Mia, this put her in a Froggy like position that only benefited Frank’s pleasure.

“Oh that’s it baby,” he said and pounded into her ass quicker and harsher.

When she realized what she’d done she freaked out. She leaned back against her Daddy and reached her hands back over her head and grabbed hold of his shoulders.

“That’s it Mia! Get into it!” Frank said and was able to stand up straighter and thrust up into her ass, shoving her tits into the mirror.

She was helpless. The pounding of her ass was overwhelming. She clawed at her Daddy’s shoulders hoping he would stop, but this only encouraged him further.

“Daddy! OH fuck Daddy! Stop please!”

“Oh Mia!”

“This hurts so bad!” Mia cried into the mirror. She felt strange looking at herself in the mirror being fucked in the ass by her Dad.

As Mia’s ass reaming continued, the bathroom door slowly creaked open. Standing outside the doorway with her eyes wide open and her mouth agape was Chyler. She stood there in shock watching Mr. Pearce penetrate his daughter’s asshole with his enormous cock. She was stunned to see her best friend squatting in the small bathroom sink, her panties and tee shirt ripped and ass pointed towards the cock that fucked it.

“Oh my God.” Chyler said to herself. The scene before her scared her, but for some unknown reason, excited her at the same time. Like something out of a dream, she felt a strange tingling sensation between her legs. She watched in awe struck confusion and felt her nipples become erect. She couldn’t explain what was happening to her. Without realizing what she was doing, her hand reached down and touched her pussy through her briefs. That’s when she felt the wet spot.

Frank reached around the front of his daughter and placed his fingers underneath the hem of the stockings, rubbing the smooth lips of her pussy. This caused Mia to squeak loudly. Her roaming hands tensed and scratched at her Daddy’s neck and shoulders. She sobbed as his finger slipped inside.

“Oh fuck Mia, you shaved!” Frank stated as the build up in his balls increased.

“Uhhhh…Daddy it hurts…Ohhhh God…” Mia cried in breathless cries.

“Here it comes baby!”

With that, Frank’s cock exploded. With one hand on her pussy and another reached around clutching a tit, Frank pulled his little girl’s body into his, cock buried to the hilt of her tiny asshole. Stream after stream of incestuous cum fired up her ass like a fire hose. Frank grunted and groaned his pleasure as his body rocked against her sweaty body, the remnants of his orgasm shooting its last couple of drops up her bum.

Eyes and teeth clenched, Mia moaned. Her head slumped forward as her Daddy’s thrusting slowed and finally ceased. He still pulled their two bodies together, but now his head fell on it’s side and rested on her sweat soaked baby-tee.

Chyler took a step back as Mr. Pearce’s face turned towards her. She timidly met his eyes, then looked to the floor. She fidgeted uncomfortably in place, not sure of where to look or what to do.

Frank’s cock slowly slid from the tight hole of his daughter’s ass. The effects of the orgasm still were stimulating him. He winced as his foreskin pulled against her little ring. Mia took a deep intake of breath as her void was made vacant. Her hands left her father’s shoulders and fell forward against the mirror. Frank slowly backed away from his squatting daughter and stood facing Chyler in the doorway.

Chyler’s gaze fell down between his legs. She was shocked. His large shaft still stuck out straight as and arrow and as hard as steel. It pointed in her direction. The girl’s nervous eyes traveled up his torso and stopped on his face. She squinted at his eyes trying to read what he was thinking.

Frank breathed hard looking at the young teenager. He didn’t understand the power that built up inside of him, but there was a fire started and he knew there was only one way to put it out.

Chyler took another step backwards. Then another. Her eyes started darting around the room looking for…something. Anything that would help her. She didn’t know what she was looking for. All she knew was that Mr. Pearce’s eyes were not natural right now. Lust had taken control of him and she knew it by the way he was eyeing her body.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
673 Followers