Primal Urges Erupt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
671 Followers

Frank slowly took a step forward. Then another.

“Where are you going Chyler?” Frank asked.

A lump formed in her throat, “I…I…Mr. Pearce…I…”

In the corner of her eye, Chyler spotted the cell phone lying on the ground. Immediately she ran for it and picked it up. As quickly as she could, she dialed the only number she could think of. Her home number.

Frank took another step forward. He watched as the desperate girl punched numbers into his phone, but was not worried considering he didn’t get a signal earlier.

Chyler put the phone up to her ear and waited.

Frank’s breathing was becoming heavy again as the stirring in his groin became unbearable.

Chyler stared back at the man and waited with the phone. Silence.

Frank inched forward.

Mia looked up from her squatting position in the sink. Her eyes gazed through the sweaty locks of black hair that hung down in her face. She was too exhausted to move. Her small body slumped in the sink and she regretfully watched silently as her Daddy walked toward her best friend.

Ring.

The sound of the cell phone ringing in Chyler’s ear echoed throughout the basement. Frank’s head snapped up and he picked up the pace. He quickly walked over to her.

Chyler backed all the way to the wall, firmly holding the cell phone to her ear. Tears rolled down her cheeks as Mr. Pearce approached her.

Frank’s hands went straight under her cut tank top and covered her small titties. His body pressed up against hers, his exposed cock poked and slid against the skin of her stomach. He pinched and rolled her erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He looked to the ceiling and groaned.

“Mr. Pearce…uhhh…” Chyler grunted as he thrust his rod against her belly. Her body was shoved into the wall with each thrust. Still she held the phone to her ear listening to it ring.

Frank leaned his face down to hers and placed his lips over hers. Chyler pressed her lips together as her best friend’s Dad began to kiss her. Frank pulled on her nipples, causing her to yell in surprise.

“Ahhh!”

And as her lips opened, Frank’s tongue slid into her mouth. He breathed deeply through his nose as mouth devoured hers. Their tongues danced together. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and inserted his. Chyler was helpless. She started to kiss him back. They heatedly made out for several seconds as the phone rang monotonously in her ear.

A man’s voice answered the phone, “Hello?”

Chyler broke the kiss and started yelling, “Daddy! Daddy! Oh God help me!”

Frank’s eyes rolled back into his head when he heard Chyler shout Daddy. His hands slipped from her tits and went around behind her. He slid down the back of her briefs and covered her small ass in his hands. He pulled her forward again and again, his slippery cock from Mia’s juices fucking up and down Chyler’s firm stomach.

On the other end of the phone, Chyler’s Dad said, “Chyler? Are you okay?”

Chyler began crying for her Daddy, “Daddy…oh God please…he’s touching me Daddy…”

Her Dad, John, listened to her cries with concern. His voice firmed, “Is someone hurting you?”

“Yes…his penis is on my bel-“ Chyler started to say but was cut off when Frank again covered her mouth with his. Again then passionately sucked each others mouths together for several seconds. Heavy breathing and humming escaped Chyler’s mouth and nose.

On the other end, the static sounds of his daughter’s humming filled John’s ear.

The kiss broke again and Chyler picked up where she left off, “Belly! Oh God! His penis is on my belly, Daddy!”

Chyler’s Dad said angrily, “What’s he doing to you baby?!”

Chyler said, “He’s…umm…kissing me…” Being thrust against the wall staggered her speech, “he’s groping me.”

“Where is he groping you?”

“Umm…my…my…bottom Daddy.”

On the other end, John’s heart dropped into his feet with a thud. A new feeling started to over take him. As he listened to the tearful and sobbing pleading of his little daughter, something deep inside him was beginning to awaken.

“That bastard!” John yelled, “Where are you?!”

“I’m…ummm…” Again she was interrupted by Frank’s mouth. She kissed him back with as much energy as she could muster. “I’m…at…”

Frank got down on his knees in front of young Chyler and yanked her briefs down to her ankles.

“Oh no Daddy! He took off my undies!” Chyler shouted into the phone.

John’s eyes closed. He wanted to help his daughter, but he didn’t know what to do. He wanted to protect her. As any father would want to protect his child. But this unique situation was having an odd effect on him. John was not blind to his daughter’s beauty. He has seen enough of her over the years to know that she would undoubtedly be a real firecracker in bed one day. On more than one occasion, John has caught himself looking at her body in more than a fatherly way. Especially that perfect ass of hers. Anytime she would sit on his lap, John’s cock would swell against his pants. He loved it when she did that, unknowing to the effect she had on him.

John hesitated, then asked, “What’s he doing now, Chyler?”

Chyler’s sobs were inter-cut with sniffles and hiccups, “He’s putting my leg over his shoulder. Oh Daddy, please help me!”

Frank ran his hands up and down the tan thighs of the young girl and leaned his face in between her legs. He sniffed the lovely fragrance of her sex saw the moisture that gleamed on her pussy lips. Immediately he extended the tip of his tongue and took the first taste.

“OH NO! He’s licking me Daddy! He’s licking my…my…”

John was on the edge of his seat. He had already unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper. His hand was inside his boxers and massaging his hardening cock.

“What’s he licking honey?” John asked with the concerned voice of a father.

“My pussy Daddy!” Chyler yelled loudly as Frank’s tongue darted out at a furious pace. Flicking her clit like a baseball card on the spokes of a bicycle.

John pushed his boxers down around his legs and slowly began to stroke himself, listening to the breathless voice of his daughter on the other end.

John said, “Oh baby…that’s awful. What’s he doing now?”

“His tongue is…inside me now…Ohhh! Uhhh!”

“Keep talking to me Chyler! Tell me what you’re going through!” John’s tone was increasingly forceful. Each sentence bolder with every stroke of his long cock.

Chyler’s hands her running through the hair of her best friend’s Dad. She shivered as each flick of her clit rocked her body into ecstasy.

“He put both legs over his shoulders now Daddy! Uhhh!”

John was jacking himself harder now. Every time he heard his little girl gasp, fueled his desire to cum. And he could already tell this would be the best jerking off session he’s ever had.

“I’m sorry I can’t be there to…help you.” John said softly into the phone.

“Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! My pussy…Uhhh!” Chyler yelled into the phone.

Frank was going to town. His tongue licking up and down her slit as if it were a lollipop. She tasted so good that Frank thought he could do this forever. Against her own will, the girl was wet as could be. Frank was harder than ever.

John asked, “What’s he doing now baby?”

“He’s…putting my legs down,” Then she paused. All John could hear was her breathing. Finally she said, “Oh no…please don’t Mr. Pearce.”

John was shocked to hear that it was Frank Pearce who was assaulting his daughter. His daughter’s best friend’s Dad. He was the one who tasted his little girl’s sweet nectar. Now he had two reasons to hate the man. Because he was forcing his daughter into sex, and that he, himself, wasn’t there to indulge. Regardless, John stroked his meat with every breath his daughter exhaled.

Frank lifted John’s daughter off the ground by reaching under her ass. He positioned her pussy above his raging cock. And lowered her down. He would’ve like to have dropped her down in one quick motion, but the tightness of her pussy was too great. He had to push down on her thighs and press up with his hips to force his shaft up inside of her.

Chyler gasped and squealed loudly as the large pole pushed into her small opening and slowly inched its way inside of her. Her eyes stared straight into the face of the man violating her and whimpered like a cat in heat.

Frank sighed as his cock sunk all the way into Chyler’s pussy. Her lips wrapped around him like the tightest glove you could possibly imagine. He called her name several times.

“Chyler! Fuck Chyler! Oh fuck you’re so fucking tight!”

John squeezed harder on his cock and beat it quicker as he listened to the man voice his pleasure of entering his little girl.

“Daddy! Ohhhh Daddy! He’s soooo big inside me! It hurts!” Chyler shouted as Frank began to piston her up against the wall.

“OH! OH! UH! UH!”

Chyler was bounced repeatedly up and down on Frank’s impaling cock. Her cheeks were flushed red due to the embarrassment that came from knowing her juices were lubricating Mr. Pearce’s stiff penis.

John closed his eyes and proceeded to jack himself at a ridiculous pace. The stimulation of hearing his baby girl being royally fucked was causing him to lose control.

John said, “I’m right here Chyler. Uh! I’m right here.” His orgasm was only seconds away.

Chyler’s tears were soaking her torn tank top. Her nipples were clearly visible through the white material.

“UH! He’s fucking so hard Daddy! Oh God! Please Daddy! UH!”

That was all John could take, “Chyler!! Uh…UHHHhhhhh!!” John’s massive orgasm exploded all over his shirt. Some of his cum landed on his shoulder. “Uhhhhh…Daddy’s right here!”

As Chyler’s body was thrust up against the wall, she listened to the unmistakable sounds of her Dad cumming. Over the phone she heard his grunting and heavy breathing, at the same time Frank was squeezing the hot cheeks of her ass. Chyler’s emotions were in turmoil. Her pussy was being stretched to the limit by her best friend’s Dad, and when she expressed to her own Dad her pain and suffering, the sick fuck was getting off on it. She couldn’t believe it. In between moans and gasps for air, her face frowning contempt for her Dad.

“UH! OH!” Chyler dropped the phone to the ground. Her arms dropped to her sides and she leaned her head back and stared at the ceiling. All her resisting ceased and she squeezed her pussy muscles around Frank’s shaft.

“AH! MR. PEARCE! OH FUCK ME!”

Frank felt his orgasm building. He leaned over and extended his tongue. He licked Chyler from the nape in her neck all the way up to her chin.

Chyler brought her head down and locked eyes with Frank. Her eyes were still red from crying, but now her face expressed something that Frank never would’ve expected. It was a look of furious, anger, and uncontrolled lust. Frank was shocked when Chyler wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles.

“Uh! You like that Mr. Pearce?” Chyler asked, not smiling.

Frank groaned as Chyler used her leverage on the wall to help push herself up and down.

“You like fucking your daughter’s best friend? Ah! Do you Mr. Pearce?”

Frank was pounding up into her like jackhammer.

“You like fucking your daughter?”

Frank grunted as his balls slapped up against her ass.

“Mr. Pearce? Uh! You like sticking your cock into tight openings? Huh? UH! Do ya Mr. Pearce? You like your cock in my small pussy?” Chyler was relentless in provoking him.

Frank was losing it. He wasn’t even sure now if it was his thrusting or her movements that jettisoned her up against the wall.

“OH! AH! Oh Mr. Pearce! You sick man.” She was breathless as she spoke, “You like fucking an eighteen year old pussy, don’t you Mr. Pearce?”

“Uh-HUH!” Frank shouted almost incoherently.

“And your little girl’s tight asshole. Ah! Oh God!”

Frank could take it no longer. He covered her mouth with his and shoved his tongue in to the back of her throat. He groaned and sucked her tongue into his mouth. She closed her eyes tightly and hummed, with every pound of her pussy, the humming staggered.

Frank shot a load of cum up inside the girl. Chyler screamed into his face, but did not break the make out session. Not even when Frank jerked and shook against her body. Not even when he pulled the cheeks of her ass open and pushed her against the wall repeatedly, desperate to drain his cock inside her tight pussy.

They made out until he felt spent.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom. Mia was standing in the doorway looking at her Daddy slide down the wall with Chyler in his arms. She watched as he fell to his knees and released her best friend from his grip. Chyler lay on her back with her knees bent and spread. The redness around her smooth pussy was clear from across the room. Mia noticed the red handprints on her ass from her Daddy’s firm grip.

Mia was holding herself up by clutching the wall. Her bottom was sore, as can be expected from what happened earlier. As she stared down at her best friend, she saw the exhaustion in her face.

Chyler was breathing deeply, her eyes closed and her cheeks flushed. She looked as if she could fall asleep at any moment. And who could blame her. Mia had watched in helpless confusion as her Dad fucked her up the wall. And then to her astonishment, it appeared as if Chyler was getting into it. Was Mia mistaken, or did she really hear her best friend egg her Dad on.

Mia’s legs were shaky and her backside hurt. She reached back and rubbed herself as if it was going to help ease the throbbing.

Frank was still kneeling. One hand propped up against the wall to hold himself up. He was spent. He had fucked two of the tightest holes he had ever experienced. The reality of what had happened had not sunk in yet. He was still coming off the high that comes after a good hard fuck fest. He finally felt satisfied. It wasn’t his fault, was it? They were the one’s that were wearing the most revealing of outfits when he found them. After all, he was just a man who had urges. He couldn’t stop those from coming.

He heard a noise behind him.

Turning his head, he saw Mia standing uneasily in the doorframe, her head turned looking behind her, and her hand was rubbing her ass. The stockings she wore were still pulled down around her knees. The pink vest still hung down over his tits. Sweat glistened down her cleavage.

As if the clouds were parting after a storm and the sun started to shine in, so did the guilt that suddenly washed over Frank like a tidal wave in the middle of the ocean. Suddenly, Frank was not looking at his half naked girl like a sex object anymore. Suddenly, he was seeing her as his daughter again. And the hurt bore down on him like a trash compactor.

His eyes shut slowly, “Oh shit,” he said sorrowfully.

Slowly, Frank pushed himself to his feet and cautiously made his way over to his daughter. He didn’t want to scare her, so he lowered his head like a predator submitting to a larger animal.

Mia turned her head and saw her Dad walking toward her. She tensed and quickly took two steps back.

Frank saw her fright, “Wait! Please…Mia. Please don’t be scared.”

Mia stopped and brought her tear stained eyes up to her Dad’s.

Frank walked up to her and stood looking down at her vulnerable body.

“Oh Mia,” Frank’s voice sounded weak and hazy. “I…I don’t know what to say.”

Mia hesitated for a minute. Finally she said, “I don’t know either.”

“I don’t know what came over me,” Frank said.

“I don’t know either,” Mia repeated.

Several minutes passed as Mia and Frank stood together in stark silence. The only sound that filled the room Chyler’s breathing as she rests dazed and used on the floor.

Finally Frank said, “Sometimes…a man’s testosterone takes over his brain. Sometimes…the female body can intoxicate a man. It does something to him that can’t be explained rationally.”

“Uh-huh,” Mia said listening intently.

Frank continued, “It’s just…being in this situation. You and Chyler…dressed in…practically nothing. I…I just don’t know what to say.”

Again there was silence.

Then Mia said, “You frighten me Daddy.”

Frank gulped, “I know I do.”

“I’d never seen you like that before.”

“I know,” he said guiltily.

“When I looked at your face in the mirror…you…you…” Mia stuttered.

Frank’s eyes were tearing up.

Mia said, “When you f-f-fucked my…”

Frank closed his eyes and his head drooped.

“…my bottom Daddy…you…you hurt me.”

“I know I did baby,” Frank said softly.

“I’ve never seen you lose control like that. It’s like…you weren’t my Daddy then,” Mia said.

“I’m sorry baby.”

“I-I-I don’t know how to…” Mia started to whimper. A good sob was again approaching.

Frank took a step in and wrapped his arms around her. He felt her tense up as he proceeded to hug her tight. She did indeed start to cry again. She cried into her Daddy’s chest. Frank embraced her.

“How can I ever make this up to you?” Frank asked his daughter.

Mia stopped crying. She thought about it for several seconds. After a good amount of thinking Mia said, “I don’t know.”

Then there was a pause.

Mia continued, “You could start by letting me go pee.”

To this day, Frank couldn’t explain with words what happened to him at that moment. It was as if he were Dr. David Banner, triggered by science, and began the transformation into the Incredible Hulk. Only in his case it wasn’t science. And his transformation was his entire body. It was the warm body of his barely naked daughter clutched to his body. It was her magic words, ‘by letting me go pee’ that suddenly sent a spark of something primal up inside him. It was the monster that started swelling between his legs. And there was nothing to stop it. Except for the smooth lips of Mia’s pussy that stopped it from pointed to the sky.

Mia threw her arms up against her Daddy’s chest and began to push herself away. She felt her Daddy’s penis harden and start to stand up between them. She was able to push herself back enough that his lengthening cock sprung up and rested on her belly. But Frank held her there. His cock pressed hard into her tight and smooth abs.

Frank’s reasoning and sorrow quickly went out the window. Somehow the guilt had been buried deep in his subconscious and the lust and longing he had felt earlier was flowing through his blood again.

Mia’s head snapped up and looked at his face.

“Daddy,” Mia said with fear in her voice, “You’re gone again.”

“Shhhh…” Frank said and rubbed her face with his palm. “Daddy’s right here baby.”

“No,” Mia’s tears flowed freely again. She pushed herself out of her Daddy’s grip and started backing away. Stumbling on shivering knees all the way back to the toilet.

Frank walked towards her, his eyes burning daggers into her tight little package of body.

“Please don’t do anything Daddy,” Mia said, “I have to pee.”

“Don’t let me stop you,” Frank said.

Mia backed all the way up to the toilet. Her heels stopped at the porcelain.

Frank walked up to her, his toes touching hers. Her reached between the two flaps of her torn pink shirt and tweaked her nipples to little erections.

Mia gasped and fell into a sitting position on the open seat of the toilet, putting her face directly in front of her Daddy’s raging hard cock.

“Please…oh no Daddy…please let me pee…” Mia sobbed.

“By all means Mia baby, pee,” Frank said and put his feet on either side of hers. He ran his hands through her long black hair and gently pulled her head closer to his cock. The head touched Mia’s tightly shut lips.

“Uh-uh,” Mia shook her head.

Frank clasped the sides of her head and started to push his cock harder into her closed lips. Then he backed away.

“I don’t hear any peeing,” Frank said in a concerned voice. “Is there a problem?”

She looked up at him pleadingly, “I-I-I can’t!”

Then he pressed his cock to her closed lips again.

“Maybe you just haven’t had enough to drink,” Frank said as he rubbed her face in little circles. It was difficult for her to wail properly with her lips pressed against one another.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
671 Followers