Primal Urges Erupt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
671 Followers

“Go ahead and cry baby, let it out.”

Mia shook her head as tears streaked down her face.

“It’ll make you feel better,” Frank said as he again grabbed the sides of her hair, holding two bundles of hair like ponytails. He pushed his cock to her lips.

Mia finally broke. Letting out a loud sob, her jaw dropped wide open. Frank slipped his cock in slowly past her lips and dipped in to the back of her throat.

Mia’s eyes shot wide open and she almost gagged. She started breathing through her nose as her Daddy began humping her mouth like a wild man.

“Close your lips baby,” Frank instructed.

Not knowing what else to do, Mia did as she was told. Her quivering lips closed around her father’s long stiff cock.

Frank shuddered as the sensation rocked his body. Her lips pulled and pushed on his foreskin as he slid it in and out of her small mouth.

“Feel like peeing yet?” Frank asked as he guided his daughter’s head in a bobbing motion.

She cried, sending vibrations through his shaft. He groaned approvingly.

“That’s it! Oh fuck Mia! Suck me! Suck me now!”

Upon hearing her Daddy’s instructions, she did exactly that. She sucked-hard.

“Uuuhhhhh fuck Mia, that’s it!” Frank shouted.

She sucked and sucked and sucked as hard as she possibly could. Hoping against hope that this is what her Daddy wanted, and that maybe he’d stop if she did as she was told. Her tongue inadvertently slid up and down the bottom of his shaft, the taste of her best friend’s pussy fresh on his skin.

“Still can’t go, sweetie?”

With some difficulty, Mia grunted and shook her head from side to side, sending jolts of electricity through Frank’s cock.

“I think I can help you with that,” he said and pulled his cock from her mouth. Her lips made a slurping sound as it exited. Reaching down he picked Mia up under her arms and eased her backwards. He straddled the toilet and sat. Mia’s legs were on either side of her Daddy’s. His long staff pointed straight up at her pussy.

“Have a seat babe.”

Mia shook her head like a kid who didn’t want to eat her vegetables.

Frank rubbed her thighs and ran his hands up and down her waist, then down to her knees. He loved the feel of her shivering skin. The stockings were stretched apart between her knees. He tore them down the center so she could straddle she could straddle him easier.

“There you go Mia. Better?”

She didn’t respond.

“Now-you can pee. So go ahead. Just sit down here-and pee.”

“I can’t,” Mia said exasperated. “I can’t go with…you here.”

“Come on…let Daddy help. That’s why I’m here,” Frank said and put her hands on his shoulders. Grabbing her ass he kneaded her cheeks soothingly.

“I’m too scared too,” Mia said timidly.

“Maybe this’ll help,” And he reached between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. He started slowly, then began picking up the pace. Open palm with his thumb resting against her waist, two fingers sliding against her baby smooth lips. Frank was aching with desire, absolutely dumbstruck that his hand was there in the first place.

“Uh! Uh! Oh! Oh Daddy!” Mia gasped and couldn’t help but claw at her Daddy’s shoulders. Her hips grinding involuntarily against his hand.

Frank talked as his daughter panted, “That’s it-good. Let it come Mia. You’re doing soooo well.”

“Uhhh!” Mia whined.

Frank leaned over and took one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked on it generously, then switched to the other nipple. Taking turns between nipples, they soon became tiny red erasers. Frank bit them lightly and flicked them with the tip of his tongue. His fingers were relentlessly stroking her clit.

Mia wailed, “I have to pee so bad!”

Calmly, Frank said, “Then go.”

“Uh-uh! Oh Daddy please! I can’t!”

Once again, Frank grabbed his daughter’s red-hot ass and pulled her forward. He pulled her down until her shaved pussy lips parted on top of his cock head.

They both groaned in unison as her little teenage hard body slid down over his erection. Hot moisture enveloped the entire length of his pole and her shaky legs gave out. Causing her to sit impaled to the core.

Mia’s mouth went agape and her arms wrapped around her Daddy’s neck, hugging his muscular shoulders like a teddy bear. She felt filled to the brim, her tiny hole stretched to the limit. She was shocked into silence. No noise escaped her lips as her head spun out of control. She was on the verge of passing out.

The tips of his fingers touched as he caressed each cheek of her ass. He gasped at her tightness like cold water hitting him in a shower. Staring at her open mouth, Frank could stand it no longer. This was his cue and he took it. He closed his mouth over hers, inserted his tongue, and passionately kissed her for all he was worth.

“Hmmph?!” Mia squealed and inserted her tongue by instinct.

Not having a choice, Mia began to match her Daddy’s intensity and made out with him like she would her high school boyfriend at a party. Her eyes closed and she gave into his devouring mouth. She tilted her head and slowly started to relax, his hands fondling her ass hypnotizing her. Deep down she knew he wasn’t going to stop. All she could do was give in completely and stop fighting. She was helpless. Her emotions ceased and she swallowed her Daddy’s tongue.

Frank moaned and she hummed back. His hands groped her entire body, her tits pressed against his pecks. Their kissing was so erotic, it was as if they were trying to swallow each others faces.

Suddenly, Frank’s cock twitched as a warm liquid washed down his cock and into his lap. The kiss broke and he moaned towards the ceiling. Mia’s eyes were still closed and her mouth still moving in the way of a kiss.

She was peeing. And her tension eased.

Frank’s squeezed her ass like a sponge, as if it would squeeze the last few drops out. His overly sensitive cock throbbed as the gushing liquid subsided.

“Good girl…oh good girl…”

Now with the emotion and fear erased from her brain, Mia transformed herself into a robot. Opening her eyes and staring directly at her Daddy’s face, ironically, she sort of frightened Frank. There was no frown, no smile, nothing. Just a face of contentment. And she proceeded to lift herself up and down on her Daddy’s cock.

“Oh Mia!-Oh Mia!” Frank shouted and held the eighteen-year-old body for dear life. Her body slick from the perspiration.

She used his shoulders for leverage, bouncing up and down faster and faster. The walls of her pussy pulled tightly on his foreskin. Her hips were grinding against his shaft, rubbing her clit against it furiously.

Frank was confused by her look of melancholy. No expression in her face at all, yet she was doing all the work. Fucking him up and down as fast as she could, building him to orgasm.

“Mia! Oh baby girl! You’re liking this aren’t you?”

She didn’t respond. Instead her mouth opened slightly and she made tiny whimpers. Little ‘Eh’s’ as her clit made contact with his prick. Her face however, was still that of a poker player.

“Eh! Eh! Eh!”

Frank said, “I can’t believe this…I’m fucking my little girl…no-she’s fucking me…”

As Mia humped herself on her Daddy, Frank saw that her eyes looked behind him. Glancing over his shoulder he saw Chyler standing in the doorway. Still practically naked. Only her torn white tank clung wetly to her tits.

Mia didn’t stop fucking him. She didn’t stop whimpering.

Chyler’s face was still flushed. Her face was as expressionless as his daughter’s. She too was breathing heavily as she watched the two of them fucking on the toilet.

Chyler said, “You like fucking your daughter Mr. Pearce?”

Frank only groaned and looked at her sexy body. He watched her approach them. She removed Mia’s hands from Frank’s shoulders and stepped between them, her back against Frank’s chest. She straddled their legs and her spread ass cheeks slid down Frank’s abs. Her tits mashed against Mia’s.

Frank inhaled deeply as the long brown hair fell against his face. His hands reached around her, slid up her white tank top and pulled it over her head.

Chyler said, “You want me naked Mr. Pearce?”

He didn’t say anything. He grabbed her ass cheeks and massaged them roughly.

Mia had to push up and down harder thanks to the extra weight of her best friend. Her whimpers became moans as she fucked her Daddy harder.

Chyler looked at Mia’s parted lips. Then Chyler licked her own. She leaned in and kissed Mia’s open mouth. Their tongues exchanging and lips devouring each others. Chyler and Mia made inaudible sounds into each others mouths.

When their kiss broke, Mia slid off her Daddy’s cock. Chyler quickly took her spot and slid her pussy down over it. Frank was yelling at the pleasure.

“Of fuck me Chyler! Oh God fuck me!”

And she did. She bounced up and down with renewed energy.

Chyler shouted over her shoulder, “Ah! Oh! Mr. Pearce! You like teenager pussy don’t you?! Uh! You sick man! Oh! You like my eighteen year old pussy don’t you?! Ahh God!”

Frank clenched his teeth as the hot little body fucked his rod steadily.

Chyler said breathlessly, “Awe, poor little Mia…she looks lonely…Ah! You want to fuck your Daddy Mia? Uh! I know he wants to fuck you…”

New tears formed in Mia’s eyes. Chyler lifted herself off of Frank, and Mia slipped her Daddy into her with one quick swoop. And fucked the shit of him. Her face then contorted to that of ravenous contempt and fucked her Daddy’s cock like she was proving a point.

“Ahhh Daddy! Oh God! Uhhhh!!”

Chyler turned her head and made out with him as Mia fucked him. Then she broke the kiss and stared into his eyes.

“What? Is this it? Is this all you got Mr. Pearce?” Chyler was chiding him.

Frank could only grunt and pant loudly into her face.

Chyler continued, “You got two hot teenage bodies at your disposal…and this is all you got?”

Frank’s eyebrows furrowed as he thought about this. Mia grinding his cock into her body like a freak dance.

Five minutes later, Frank had placed Mia face down on the bathroom floor. He had placed Chyler face down on top of her. Currently, his cock was pounding into Chyler’s asshole like an electric hammer. Squeezing her ass roughly. Chyler sobbed and cried that she wanted her Daddy.

He alternated between hers and Mia’s assholes over a half an hour. Cumming frequently and rejuvenating quickly.

An hour later, Chyler down on her knees in front of Frank. His cock gliding in and out of her lips rapidly.

Two hours after that, Mia was on her back with her knees pressed back to her shoulders. Frank slammed into her with reckless abandon until he emptied that current load.

Several hours later, Chyler was bent over at the waist, knees locked, hands palm down on the ground. Frank pummeled her tight ass again for the umpteenth time that day.

Things went on like this for a while. Any time Frank’s primal urges came spouting to the surface like a geyser, his cock spouted like a geyser into one of the many holes that appealed to him at the time.

Two weeks later, rescue teams that had worked around the clock finally uncovered their house.

When they found Frank, Mia, and Chyler, the girls were busily getting their pussies royally fucked doggie style. Chyler was on her hands and knees. Mia bent over Chyler as Frank fucked his daughter like a mad man. The two naked teenager girls were moaning and crying out ‘Daddy’ as he switched from one to the other.

As a result of the two-week encampment, it was no surprise to anyone reading the headlines that both eighteen-year-olds were pregnant.

It was a surprise to watch on television as Frank Pearce walked out of the courtroom a free man. Both Mia and Chyler had testified to the fact that being stuck in a small basement for two weeks caused him to go temporarily insane. And that they understood with his plight. They were content with the fact that they were both pregnant because of it. They declined counseling, due in part to their being eighteen and legally of age to make that decision.

Frank moved his family into a new house, far away from anyone they knew, however a lot of people recognized them from television and the newspapers. Father and daughter fucked each other like cave people. Only there to satisfy their longing desires to get fucked. It was something they couldn’t control. It was a drug. A primal instinct. And there was no question as to the moral implications ever again. Frank even got his wife into the act; against her will…at first. Once again he had two delicious pussies to take any time he wanted. Mia’s child was raised as her sibling.

As for Chyler, she went home to her parents. For all intents and purposes, she acted like a normal teenager again. Except for the fact that she was now seven months pregnant, every thing seemed the same as it had been before that fateful slumber at the home of her best friend and Mr. Pearce. However, one morning when her Mom got up early to go to work, Chyler snuck into the bathroom where her Daddy was showering. With no warning, she undressed and stepped into the shower with him. He was shocked and all of a sudden lightheaded. She didn’t say anything to him. She just got down on her knees and sucked his cock dry. For the rest of the day, Chyler’s Daddy fucked her in every position possible. She could still maneuver her body pretty well for being seven months pregnant.

That’s how nature works. Always the need to multiply and indulge in pleasurable activities. No matter what the circumstances.

EMAIL ME! Your feedback is the reason I write.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
671 Followers