All Comments on 'Primrose High Ch. 03'

by PrimroseWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worth the buildup

Some of the potential has been realized here. A quicker publishing would be nice.

PrimroseWriterPrimroseWriterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I replied but I guess it didn't save.

I had an issue with the review process for this chapter that delayed it a good week or two. Hopefully that won't happen with the next installment.

I'm glad it was worth the wait, I hope to continue the trend in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep writing!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Response

I wouldn't worry about the story dragging on, maybe its just my preference but I think the best works on here tend to have a large number of chapters. While conclusions can be satisfying, its a fleeting enjoyment that doesn't compare to the enjoyment of seeing a new chapter in a series someone is a fan of. It should be about the journey and not the destination, as long as your not just being repetitive you should allow yourself to take the story in whatever direction feels right to you. Or if your set on a specific ending but want to keep going you can always conclude that plot arc and continue from a different angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 from me

Very creative. Please keep posting. - claud137 (changed my email address and locked myself out of my own account)

PrimroseWriterPrimroseWriterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate the comments, I'll definitely be continuing. Your feedback and knowing that my story is being enjoyed by others is why I'm writing. :) The next part should be up this week or the next at the latest.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 10 years ago
Update?

Any News as I am eagerly awaitng the conclusion of this series.

PrimroseWriterPrimroseWriterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Update

mickymouse113, I submitted the next part a couple days ago, I'm just waiting for them to approve and post it. Check back soon!

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 10 years ago
Wilco

Will be eagerly clicking away Primrose!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous