Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donovan sighed. "It's kind of a long story. I can tell you later and please don't go in the dining room and don't ask questions if you do. Victor said he would take care of it in the morning. Of course, that was before the powder bomb exploded."

"The powder bomb?"

"Yeah, but all things considered, Peanut and I did pretty well," he told her proudly.

"Peanut?"

"Matt says he likes the name Peanut better than Noodle-bug."

"Matt told you he likes Peanut?"

"He sure did. I'm starving. What would you like for dinner? I was thinking about ordering pineapple pizza. Peanut and I have been talking about it all afternoon. Somehow I seem to be in the mood for pineapple pizza. Is that okay with you?"

"You and Peanut spent the afternoon talking about pineapple pizza?"

"We talked about a lot of things. We had a pretty good afternoon."

"Donovan? Are those the jeans I bought? You swore you'd never wear them unless you were at the ranch."

"Yeah. We had a little pee-cone problem, but we figured things out. Right, Matt?"

Still in his father's arms, Matthew gurgled in response.

Her sunbeams were shooting everywhere. "You and Peanut seem to have managed quite well on your own. I'm very proud of both of you." She kissed Donovan again. "You're a wonderful dad. I knew you would be as soon as you gave yourself the chance and I would love some pineapple pizza."

"Okay. Why don't you get comfortable and I'll call in an order. When you're done, maybe you could walk me through a diaper change. We're not too good with that yet, right Matt? I'm pretty sure I remember how the bottle warmer works though."

"I'll be back downstairs in a few minutes, and Donovan," she was still smiling, "your ass looks fantastic."

He watched her walk out of the room then looked down at Matthew. "I have a feeling your mom set us up. Did you hear what she said? She heard all my messages, she knew Victor wasn't going to be here and she knew I'd be fine if I gave myself the chance. She's very smart. A little too smart. And sneaky. I think we both got a Laci lesson in submission. I told you she was confusing, but she also thinks my ass looks fantastic. I'm not confused about that. I have a feeling she'd really like to have a nice long talk about fireplaces later. Damn, I love her! C'mon. I'll teach you how to order pineapple pizza."

After pineapple pizza, bottle warmers, diaper changes and more diaper changes, Donovan was standing alone and silent in the tranquil blue and cream room watching his infant son sleeping. It had been a remarkable day, thanks mostly to his even more remarkable wife. Donovan Corbett was a dad and even though he might need a little training, he was going to be great at it. Laci had never doubted him for even one minute.

Chapter 8 Shoe-gasms

Where was Laci?

After helping to settle Matthew, she said she had a few minutes of work to do on the computer and then she'd be back. Donovan had headed for the shower hoping she would join him, but she hadn't appeared. Damn! She'd had a long day. Maybe she was too tired to talk about fireplaces.

He stood under the cascading water, letting the stress of the afternoon wash away. All things considered, the day had ended pretty well, considering it had started with a onesie debacle. And a flaming pacifier. And a powder bomb. And the Dominant song. He was going to have to talk to Victor about that and find out the actual words. It didn't seem like the best idea for Matthew to go around singing the Dominant song. He had to smile. One afternoon with a Peanut and he was already thinking like a dad.

Where the hell had Laci learned so much about control? Was there a day that had gone by when he wasn't somehow surprised by her? She had quietly and stealthily dominated him into submitting to his own fears about interacting with his son and he had mastered it like he did almost everything else. She had more confidence in him than he had in himself. Kind of interesting how much she had taught him, considering he was the trainer. Amazing how much she believed in him.

He couldn't wait to see the expression on Victor's face in the morning when he walked into the house to find Matthew snuggled contentedly in his father's arms. It wasn't too often he had the opportunity to shock Victor. Might as well enjoy it while he could. He might even help with cleaning up the powder bomb explosion after working in a few lessons on how to handle the damned thing in the first place.

What an experience to spend the afternoon telling his infant son so much about the past couple of years. Hopefully Matthew wouldn't actually remember it. He really didn't want the kid growing up with some weird obsession about fireplaces. Or an irrational fear of unicorns. Virgil. Stupid name.

Matthew Donovan Corbett. Occasionally known as Matt, Peanut, or Noodle-bug. He almost couldn't wait for him to wake up so they could play with some of those strange looking toys Victor seemed to be enjoying so much. After a good night of sleep. The kid needed his rest. A long rest.

And where the hell was Matthew's mom? The Peanut had an exceptionally busy day, hopefully busy enough to sleep through at least a brief discussion about fireplaces. He'd just have to tear her away from work and get her upstairs. It was for her own good. She must be exhausted from all that driving.

Donovan stepped from the shower and dried himself off, then knotted the towel around his waist. He flung open the bathroom door and almost screeched to a halt, his jaw dropping in shock.

"Holy fuck!!"

You'd think he would have learned his lesson after all this time. The Prince of Darkness had once again underestimated the Prom Queen.

Candles were flickering in the room and there she was, half sitting, half reclining on the bed, sparkling all over the place and wearing nothing but a black lace thong and the highest, fuck-me-est heels he had ever seen. Damn! She was so ready for a fireplace symposium.

"Good evening, Master Donovan. I was actually planning on some unholy fucking, but we can do it your way, too. You've had such a difficult day. How may I serve you?"

He should probably say something but he couldn't seem to stop staring. First the unicorn, then the Peanut, now him. It wasn't polite to stare, but DAMN! She really never had managed to get the whole Dom/sub thing straight, but maybe her way was better. It was always good to keep an open mind.

Laci had that look in her blue eyes and suddenly Donovan found himself on the bed, his hands tied together and to the headboard. How had that happened? Wasn't he wearing a towel? It seemed to have mysteriously vanished along with his illusions of control. Hypnosis! It had to be hypnosis.

She was never quite sure about her favorite part of submission, but it always started with his confusion. He truly never seemed to have any idea about what was happening to him. Poor guy must be suffering from temporary blackouts. Nothing to worry about. He'd be just fine. Eventually.

She had to start with a kiss. Many kisses. That was tradition. He had the best lips. Nibbling on his lips was wonderful, especially when he started nibbling back. Donovan was always such a gentleman and gentlemen always kissed back when they were kissed. He was so good at being a gentleman.

He always seemed to want to know exactly what she was planning before she did it. That was easily dealt with. Forcing his eyes to close with kisses to his eyelids was a perfect solution. Moving from his eyes to that spot by his earlobe then back to his eyes was sure to confuse him even more. First relaxed, then stimulated, then relaxed, then aroused. Switching back and forth between ears was good. Now it was back to eyes. Another nibble on his lips, then back to the ears. Now the side of his neck. He always appreciated her attention to the side of his neck. Right there. That was the spot. The shuddering had started. Any second now and he'd be too dazed to even think about opening his eyes. So much was going on. He was going to forget all about watching.

It was time for the scalp massage. Lightly dragging her nails through his thick, dark, still damp from the shower hair felt really good. He loved that. He was already making that little growling sound in the back of his throat. Why the hell was he always so bothered by Prince Ogre? The two of them practically spoke the same language.

He was already completely relaxed and completely aroused and she was just getting started. Her kisses had moved to the base of his throat, along his collarbone, sweeping across the tops of his shoulders. He was almost disoriented with contentment and the growling was getting louder. His growl was so much sexier than Prince's growl. She'd have to remember to tell him that one of these days.

She was moving on, dragging her nails in tiny circles at the top of his chest. More shuddering. This was always one of the best parts. The look on his face was unbelievable. He was so calm. He looked like he was floating on a cloud. Donovan was always so strong, so proper, so much in control, until she wandered into the room. It was good to see him unwinding and even better to know she was the only one who could actually get to him like this. He was so good at dominating.

She was brushing her hair over his chest. He liked that, too. His growls were turning into those little moans. Fascinating how something so small could turn him on so much. Those shoes she was wearing hadn't hurt either. That look on his face when he came into the room and saw her waiting. Wow! Seducing her husband was the best, and those shoes weren't going anywhere. She'd probably end up wearing them more than all the rest of her shoes, and they'd never even make it out of their bedroom.

Time to start getting serious. He really had been through a lot today. He deserved a little special attention. She was kissing his chest and going lower and lower and lower. He was already tensing up, knowing exactly where she was headed. He was not going to be disappointed.

She could remember the first time she ever heard of Donovan Corbett. She always thought he was enigmatic, mysterious, and gorgeous, but never did she think she'd be so happily married to him, sharing his life, giving birth to his son. Doing what they were doing right now. Was he mumbling about a fireplace? What the hell was he talking about? Oh well. It didn't matter. If it made him look as happy as he looked, he could talk about whatever he wanted. But a fireplace?

Her tongue was flickering the very tip of his cock. That made him crazy. Almost as much as having his hands tied so he couldn't touch her. Not that she didn't love his touch. The things he could do to her with his fingers and tongue could make her see more fireworks than any Fourth of July celebration, but giving him pleasure was breathtaking. She loved seeing how much he truly trusted her.

The man seriously had the most perfect cock, not that she was a cock expert, but it was perfect for her. The tip was so soft and smooth. She loved touching it with the edge of her nail, gently. So gently. He wasn't just growling. He was damn near roaring.

Now she was using her teeth, grazing him ever so slightly. He had tried to explain how painful it could be if she used her teeth the wrong way, but he'd never quite managed to make that argument stick. Good thing she didn't know the wrong way. He seemed to enjoy her way, just fine.

Secret spot time. That tiny spot under his cock, right below the tip. Sometimes she used her flickering tongue. Sometimes her teeth. Sometimes the edge of her nail. Tonight, she was using all of the above. Oh, he liked that. Was he still talking about the fireplace? Talking was changing to moaning. He was definitely moaning. He hadn't been this happy for the last seven and a half weeks.

Abstaining from sex since Matthew's arrival hadn't been easy for either of them, although he really did need a little break after all those weeks of horniness. Okay, maybe she had twisted the truth just a little by blaming it on her hormones. Even though he was exhausted, he really hadn't seemed to mind that much and she had to give him a standing ovation for all those different and creative positions they had discovered. He was amazingly flexible. They were absolutely going to do that thing on his office chair again. Even if it had taken him about twenty minutes to regain his equilibrium. Small sacrifice.

Now she wasn't playing fair, but kissing and gently nipping his inner thighs was too good to pass up. He seemed almost afraid to ask where she had learned to do some of the things she did to him. He tried several times, but it was almost like he didn't really want to know. The ranch certainly had been an educational place, especially at the end of a long hard week when all the guys would sit around and drink and talk up a storm. They almost seemed to forget she was there, but she had learned quite a bit about what men liked from listening to them. Who knew men gossiped so much when they got drunk? She had eavesdropped on the most amazing things. She'd have to tell him that. One of these days.

He liked the kissing and nipping. He was actually breaking out in a cold sweat. Not playing fair was good. Not playing fair with Master Donovan was fantastic. Damn he was sexy!

Second secret spot time. Donovan had erogenous zones, nerves endings, and pressure points all over the place, but this one was the best. The ticklish spot under his balls. A flickering tongue. The edge of a nail. A little kiss. DAMN! He was shaking enough to mix a martini. Maybe she'd remember that for next time. He'd probably enjoy a cool drink after she was finished.

He was pretty much ready to come, but she wanted to tease him just a little longer. She was touching the backs of his knees, making little circles with her fingertips. The groaning was starting again, but she wasn't finished yet. Of course she understood the whole Dominant/submissive thing. She wasn't an idiot. Always being strong and in control was how he lived his life, how he ran his business, but he knew that she knew he sometimes actually enjoyed letting her have her way with him. Just as long as he was always in control. The very sexy Master Donovan was always in control.

She was almost finished. And so was he. She was rubbing his legs with those amazing shoes and he was loving it. Now it was time for her favorite part. She deserved some fun, too. He was so hard it was easy to straddle him and envelop him with her soft wetness. Just for good measure she ran the tips of her nails across his flat stomach. Every one of his senses was being assaulted. She could feel him clenching. Quivering. Shuddering. He was ready and so was she.

Okay. Fireworks time! Sky Rockets! Roman Candles and Sparklers, too!! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

He was struggling to open his eyes. How the hell did she always manage to do this? Why wasn't he used to it by now? Had he been babbling about the fireplace?

He was finally able to focus and there she was, glowing as brightly as one of the candles. Wearing only those shoes. Fuck! He was going to be in major trouble every time he thought about those shoes. It wasn't dignified to have a shoe-gasm in the middle of a business meeting.

"What the hell did you do to me this time? And how did you tie me to the bed without me knowing you were doing it? And where did you get those shoes? And are you planning to untie me?

Laci reached over his head and released his wrists from the headboard, without untying them. She gently massaged his shoulders and leaned down for another kiss. "Thank you for dominating me."

He shook his head in frustration. Might as well just give up and go with it. "You're very welcome. Dominating you is always a pleasure even when I don't know I'm doing it." He held up his hands. "Could I dominate you into untying me?"

Uh oh! She had that look in her eyes again and he hadn't had time to recover from her last bout of submission. Damn. She was slithering, straight up his body, into the circle of his arms. She was so good at slithering. Did Prom Queens take slithering lessons? Did they not get their tiaras until they learned how to slither? She had totally earned her tiara.

She didn't stop until she was completely on top of him, eye to eye, lips to lips. Her hands were free, but his were tied together behind her back. And she was still wearing those spectacular shoes. He was pretty sure another shoe-gasm was coming on. How did she manage to slither wearing those shoes?

Okay. This was not fair. What the fuck was she doing to him now? He was struggling to get his hands free. He really wanted to touch her, but her knot tying skills were comparable to her slithering skills.

Was she . . . rocking? She was rocking. Back and forth. Harder. Harder. Damn! She flipped them over. He was on top but his hands were still tied and trapped under her. During which insane moment had he actually thought she might be tired?

Those nails. The way she ran them up and down his spine was electrifying. And that spot. Oh god, that spot. How did she know every single spot on his body that made him tremble? Had she also taken a class in Donovan's Bodily Geography? She must have been the damned valedictorian. And he was getting rock hard. Again. In record time. The Prom Queen didn't just slither, she was a submissive puppeteer. And she knew exactly which puppet strings to pull. So not fair that his hands were still tied.

Was she actually arching her back and angling her hips so that he could thrust into her? Damn she was limber! Okay, that was new. She'd never done that before. Finally he could take back some control. He could thrust, slowly, rhythmically. She was loving that and she was matching him, move for move and thrust for thrust. Damn that felt good.

He was picking up the pace, or maybe she was picking up the pace. Oh hell. She hadn't had sex for all this time either. Was she planning to make up for the entire seven and a half weeks in one night? Was she going for another trifecta? If she was, she was totally forfeiting tying privileges. He had to take control of something. No tying privileges. At least for the rest of the night.

Her legs were wrapped so tightly around him and he could feel those shoes rubbing against his ass. Those shoes. Those remarkable shoes. Those phenomenal shoes. Just thinking about her wearing nothing but those shoes. HA! He was right! Oh FUCK!! Another SHOE-GASM!!

Chapter 9 Do Unicorns Have Nine Lives?

"You're very quiet."

She had rolled them over again and was nestled in his arms even though his wrists were still tied behind her back. Exploding shoe brain seemed to have subsided and he was finally starting to breathe normally again as he smiled down at her. "I was just thinking about how many times I've been naked and tied to something since I met you. Hasn't always turned out so well, until tonight. I don't mind being naked and tied to you. Especially when you're wearing those shoes."

"I'll keep that in mind. Shall I untie you?"

"No rush. My wrists are already numb. A few minutes more won't hurt." Reaching down she freed his wrists, taking time to massage the feeling back into them. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome."

"I meant thank you for earlier. For forcing me to spend the day with Matthew. He's pretty amazing. I spent all afternoon talking to him and I swear, he understood every word, although I hope not. Especially not all the stuff about the fireplace."

"What about the fireplace?"

"I told him about how I was showing you the fireplace and we ended up doing what we did tonight and how good it was. You don't think he'll remember that, do you?"

"Donovan, he's only two months old and even if he does remember, what's wrong with him knowing how much his parents love each other?"