All Comments on 'Princess Ransom Ch. 03'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
i continue to enjoy this series

It continues to astound me how well and thoughtful your writing is here and yet in other categories it sometimes falls short. Great series. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bull

He's a king. He could free her if he wanted to. So could the price. Kings have changed laws before. Just another excuse to deny a happy ever after to your character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Should have ended chapters ago

This has just gotten implausible and silly. Just plain bad.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

Elle seems to be enjoying her slavery. Every partner leaves happy. Prince Isaac could not help his unappealing body. Not even with a good diet and proper exercise?

elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
Sad

This story makes me sad. Too much like Candide (and life).

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

HEY! What about whassisface - Roger? And she should be careful - she was performing what every love-peddler who soars above the rest does - make the ugly, lonely man able to admire himself as a man. This could lead to him requesting the asshole dad-king to give her to him instead of another slave. And contrary to schmucky Adam, his wife won't be jealous when he gives the slave more attention. Shot for story. Makes me angry and wanting to make crude weapons. I like being angry and am fond of crude weaponry.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
One Word: Exceptional.

The story is one of the best written and has created some of the most absorbing and appealing characters on the entire site. Looking forward to the next chapter with great relish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous