Princest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God, Frederick. That was the most amazing experience I've ever had." She whispered.

"You were fantastic, Princess Demona." Frederick assured.

The two rested a moment. Frederick caressed her back with both hands. Demona responded by placing soft kisses along his chest.

"So, I was thinking." Frederick spoke softly. "I would really like to take you out. Perhaps we can go to dinner?"

Demona cooed in agreement as she nuzzled into his chest.

"Great. I'll pick you up tomorrow evening and we'll head into one of the outlying villages." He suggested.

Demona raised her head and looked up at him.

"That would be perfect." She agreed.

At that, she dismounted him and they both got out of bed. The prince stood and got dressed on wobbly legs. Demona put on a robe and walked him to the door. She opened it for him and the two stepped out into the hallway. He turned and looked into her eyes.

"Until tomorrow night then?" He said smoothly.

"I can't wait." Demona answered with enthusiasm.

Frederick leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Good Day, my Princess." He said with a bow.

Demona glowed with a smile as Frederick turned and headed down the hall. Her smile quickly disappeared as Desmond was headed her way, coming down the same hall.

She watched as Desmond glared at Frederick as he passed. Frederick offered him a bow before turning the corner. Desmond looked back at her. Demona looked away.

Desmond strode to her.

"Demona, did Frederick stay with you all night?"

Demona sighed and continued avoiding eye contact.

"Demona." Desmond said with authority.

She looked up stared him in the eyes.

"Yes, Desmond." Demona answered. "He stayed with me last night."

Desmond looked at her, shocked by her answer.

"So, you and Frederick?" Desmond asked.

Demona smiled at him.

"He's picking me up tomorrow and we're headed to the outer villages for dinner."

Demona reached up and touched his face gently. She turned and went into her room, closing the door behind her.

Desmond stood in the hallway, dumbfounded. As he heard her door lock, he looked back to where Frederick had disappeared around the corner.

He raised his eyebrows curiously and turned and went into his room.

----------------------

Victoria's bedroom door opened and she staggered in. She walked gingerly to her bathroom and immediately drew a bath.

She let her robe drop to the floor and looked herself over in the mirror. Her hair was a mess. Her body was sticky from the dried remnants of Desmond's multiple orgasms. She was extremely tender between her legs, and still slick from her own orgasms.

She stepped into her tub and sunk into the steaming hot water, which on any normal day would make her cringe but today, soothed her like a massage.

She lay her head back and replayed the events of her birthday through her mind. The reason she was driving herself crazy was because she had a burning desire to be with Desmond. She understood now why Demona was so out of sorts throughout the day.

Somewhere in her mind, she knew she had wanted Desmond from the moment she watched Demona and him. All of the searching, the persistent desire to be alone, all of the masturbating, was all driven by her want for him. That want was more than satisfied as they spent the entire night together, and they didn't sleep.

Victoria and Desmond explored so much about their adulthood together last night. They had sex so many times, explored so many positions, and shared so many orgasms she lost count. She was also sure that they would still be engaged in sex at this moment if the sunrise didn't bring them back to reality.

She was surprised she was able to walk back to her room. Desmond did escort her as far as the staircase but the sight of Bayard and the morning maids caused them to part ways so they wouldn't get caught.

As it turned out, she enjoyed this birthday more than any other day. While it was fun to actually experience what it was to become a woman, she enjoyed the idea so much more that it was Desmond she was with.

She also knew that there was no future. She knew they couldn't marry. They couldn't have a family or rule a Kingdom together. Eventually, she would need to find a Prince to marry as well, just as she advised Demona.

Her thoughts turned to Demona.

What did she end up doing last night? Victoria thought.

She remembered Desmond say he was expecting her.

I guess I got in the way of that plan. Victoria thought to herself with a snicker.

Her thoughts turned to what she should do moving forward. There weren't many prospects around for her. Surely, Desmond and Demona would continue to mess around until they were ready to move on. She wasn't sure she would indulge in anymore activity with Desmond. She figured she got it out of her system.

She did enjoy her dance with Prince Frederick. And he was a dashing young man. He was polite and respectful. He was a very good dancer. Most importantly, she felt very comfortable in his embrace.

The idea of exploring a possibility with Prince Frederick is something she is very interested in doing.

If it's not meant to be, there is a whole world out there, and now that she's eighteen, she had some exploring to do.

THE END

12