All Comments on 'Prisoner Ch. 02'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is well written and intense. And I can't read anymore. I got through the first chapter and first page here. It is personal opinion, but I can't accept destroying some one to 'set them free.' You write it well enough to be painful to me. Twisted compliment, but compliment none the less.

diagonesdiagonesalmost 11 years ago
The Story of A

The story of O has been a BDSM classic for decades. It is the "bible" of submissive females. Angiquesophie has simply reversed the sexes. O is now A. Andre is now going through the same process of dissolving all his inculturated personality to have no life purpose but to serve and worship his Domme. The Domme in this reverse of O guides Andre with a calculated behavorial conditioning that borders on literary genius. Every word she speaks and action she commands has the elagance of a perfect mathmatical equation.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 11 years ago
were the writing of this piece

less intense, less accomplished, this reader would not have been compelled to read each paragraph, each sentence, every word with rapt attention.

Angiquesophie writes with great talent. But the cruelty of Miss seems to be without purpose, not for her own fulfillment even. No adjective comes ready to mind to describe his compliance--- except, perhaps, deranged alienation.

The Maquis DeSade spent 30 years in an insane asylum, and his writing was more purposeful in its quest for a meaning to his pleasure than it is possible to find here.

Wonderful writing! Awful, awful people! A "5" but a very sick "5"

ifoifoifoifoalmost 11 years ago

Wonderful. I'm concerned about the relationship. She told him that it does nothing for her yet I want to believe this isn't true. There was that part where she said she needed it, and I wish that was focused on a little more. She needs a motivation, other than she's doing it for someone else. It just feels a little empty without it.

Short of that, this is my favorite story on Lit and I might go naked to the mall for more chapters.

Fuiva

infdoginfdogalmost 11 years ago
Your writing is just great!

Please more of this.

ZakfarZakfarover 5 years ago
Good one.

Very nice second chapter. Going to third now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Writing is intense

Too bad the guy does not have the balls to tell her to go fuck herself. After leaving him in the sun for so long that it raised blisters in his skin should have been his turning point. She could have killed him right there. I have had second degree sunburn and it is not fun. I could not bend my back or legs for almost a week without first soaking in a cold water bath. Sleeping was painful and burned even with creams and such. At least he had the brainpower to get more creams and aspirin to help mitigate. At least she gave him back the keys and allowed him to go finish the half-assed reports. Like I said, the writing is top notch and intense. Since Literotica does not allow deaths in the stories, I can assume that he is going to come close to dying just because he has a need to serve women. Then he has to go naked in a mall? He would have been arrested and thrown in jail. Love the fantasy and creative writing. Don't know if I can finish the rest of the chapters.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

André seems well on his way to obliteration. Will he get his boner back? Stay tuned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Prisoner Ch. 01 Previous Part
Prisoner Series Info