All Comments on 'Private Dancer'

by BL00DLUST

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
green2ballsgreen2ballsabout 13 years ago
I wonder?

I wonder way ? Nobody else commented on your story. (GUESS) Why.

hourihouriabout 13 years ago
Dark & Unapologetic

It's interesting (yes, I'm serious) but not surprising that only one other person commented on your story. Interesting because for all the many bold and cutting edge stories there are here on Literotica, few are as dark (sinister may be a more apt word) and unapologetic as yours. I can appreciate stories that are harsh and have no happy endings; have no sex, but are sexual; and have that cruel edge of violence in them, too. But where many may find them too disturbing - I don't. They just are.

I put a lot of things down on paper that I can see myself doing, but not necessarily carrying out - and to you that may be a sign of weakness or falsity, but to me it just is. That's my unapologetic-ism. I may not live it, but I can appreciate it here.

Of course, that being said, if someone tried to bring this off the pages to my doorstep, we'd find ourselves having a very different conversation, and the adrenaline that would course through my veins would be just that much sweeter coupled with dark anticipation. That excitement gilded with a sharp and painful edge of arousal just gets me every time. To each his own, I say and live, and we'll get along just fine.

*As a small smile graces my lips, I give you a respectful nod*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Least Sexy Story I Have Ever Read

This is nothing more than a snuff story. And not a very good one at that. I was hoping to get turned on tonight, but I have never felt less sexy in my life. Definitely NOT erotic. At all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well written

Certainly not my cup of tea, but there's no denying the graphic pictures these words paint in ones mind. You definitely have talent, but may I suggest to you that you've placed this in the wrong category? I think it's a bit more suited to Erotic Horror.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous