All Comments on 'Professional Wife Abused at Home'

by jrnooner

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Divorce her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

second the motion for divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Third motion

Divorce her slut ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shove a cherry bomb up her ass...

Light it and run like hell (because the shit is going to fly). Divorce the remains.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

She is a whore so make some money off her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
divorce her or remember dead women tell no lies

check yourself into a mental hospital for still being with her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stop writing (fetish)

Your posting in the wrong place. Try fetish, gay male or stupid husband with no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Sick Fuck.........................

YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
suggestion

a bit of acid up her cunt will solve the itch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
murder suicide should do the trick

immediately you scumbag fuck

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
I think you should write a follow up

You depraved filthy slutman. Absolute fucking dirt.

Between the lot of you, you don't have a sliver of morality to whittle a splinter from.

I for sure bet you're relying on that there ain't no hell.

Loved it. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I can't help but wonder

Does a professional wife get paid ? I'm just an amateur, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"What can you do?"

I suggest that you go along with her desires and see if you can learn to enjoy it. Many guys do. Cream pies and sloppy seconds are great if you can bring yourself to try it.

katranmankatranmanalmost 11 years ago
Not a hard Question

The answer is obvious, get rid of her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Get rid of her before she gives you aids you stupid fuck. Why on earth have you stayed this long. Dirty sluts don't make good wives or did this guy not get the memo?

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

How do you spell relief? D-I-V-O-R-C-E the cheating wife!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Deliberate

GMAFB!

This waste of electrons was thrown together to generate HATE comments! After reporting (poorly) on Sweetie's (mis)behavior (at the Roads Department? That is never stated, just implied!), Hubby seems to have done NOTHING except notice she got a different job (based on a glowing recommendation from her previous fucker!)

Surprisingly, she does not change in this new department! Hubby never reports any reaction about Sweetie, but he DOES accept sex from another nameless* Ho her new fuckers provide as a decoy!

* Sweetie is also nameless in the story!

1* (because I'm convinced this is a deliberate burr under our saddles!)

deolwondeolwonalmost 11 years ago
Choices

The husband is faced with two choices. Either divorce the slut or just pimp her out. If she wants to spread her legs at least she could make him some spending money.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Wake Up and Smell the Coffee

Unless you enjoy sharing your wife with untold other men and being repeatedly humiliated by her Johns, you must move on.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
This Story is Lacking Context

The husband mentions here specific details of his boss having sex with his wife when all he did in the previous story was watch them - how did he know this information?

From reading the story it would appear his workmates were in the room when he orgasmed so he then gets upset when his wife is having sex?? WTF?

This story jumps a lot without filling in the details in-between. Like the workmates are the husband's mates or his wife?? Too confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
boo-hoo, poor baby

She gets a new job, but keeps her baggage.....he just needs a new wife....and a healthy dose of self respect.

What drivel!

It looks like you are writing to incite the audience, rather than tell a story.

Try developing some detail with a view into their relationship and personalities, then tell a story...... and for God's sake, stop whining!

gifoncegifonceabout 9 years ago
very very veeery poor story

Even worse than your first. Either you change your way and start putting some plot on it or you better stop stamping on the keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 6 years ago
Get checked for STD's.

Then never touch her again.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
Ha!

Yes, that's whore behavior right there.

The question is will you stay there and be her cuck.

Its one thing to be swingers and fuck the wife of the guy that fucks yours and watch each other.

Another to watch her fuck men as you stand there useless and worthlless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Start her in business, if she needs to be nasty and can’t stop then set up parties. 3 or 4 black men can help her get as nasty as she can be.

pummel187pummel18729 days ago

You all think that this is "just a fictional story", NOPE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous