Professor Aalto, His View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

It isn't long before I'm unloading the biggest cum load of my life. It seems I can't stop pumping my essence into my daughter with the thrill of being inside her. I no sooner have released a load before I'm so hyper excited I feel another building and releasing. Never in my sexually active life. We make love for the longest time of my life.

I'm overwhelmed over the soft wallowing in furs with my daughter, our bodies pressed tight to each other and the sensations of her body in my arms and between her thighs, her kegs wrapped around my body. The rush of my fantasy dreams become reality makes me even more lightheaded than I could ever imagine, driving me to excess beyond any I have ever known.

The sheer physical exertion is overwhelming so we slow and fall apart. I really didn't want to stop and I think Anna wants a lot more.

"Oh daddy!! That was incredible! Is it like this with all your whores?"

"No woman has ever come close. I haven't done any in furs and you are insatiable compared to any of the others. Anna .. this is incredible ... like nothing in my live ... ever. I don't need anyone else."

We're laying on our backs in the furs recovering and my mind is racing through the times I've desperately wanted to screw my daughter. I look over to her in wonder and amazement at her beauty and what else?

She raises up with a big smile, swinging her leg over my hips and straddles my crotch. She drops down on my cock with her full weight and drives my revived cock deep into her womb. She grunts then moans loudly as she starts to slide back and forth on my cock, rubbing her labia against me, muff hair to crotch hair. We both begin to thrust and moan as I pump more of my cum into her warm soft womb. I fondle her tits and nipples with her Chinchilla again. Her pussy tightens around my cock in response so I continue shooting cum into her with her spasms and orgasms. I gradually soften which I've never done and she swings off and lays back in the furs.

"No woman has ever taken me so long and so much that I went soft sweetie."

"Oh daddy! You did me so good and so long. I'm sooooooo satisfied." We fall asleep in each others arms wrapped in furs. I dream of Anna and me screwing in the furs all night.

In the morning I'm so incredibly sexed up I fur fondle her for a short while as she lay with her face in the furs. Her marvelous cheeky butt feels so good as I softly fondle it with the Chinchilla. I don't think she can feel it enough to disturb her sleep so I swing over her thighs. I slowly fondle her butt and it raises up to press against the fur unconsciously. She moans softly in her sleep. My boner is throbbing for her moist warmth so slowly and softly I slide between her labia lips and soft muff. Slowly and softly I fondle her butt as I slip in and out, gently rubbing against her clitoris with my hard slick cock. Anna's hips quiver slightly and I increase the pressure. I don't think she's awake as this is happening. I can feel her orgasm grow as the pressure on my balls increases quickly. Suddenly she swoons as she awakes and shudders to a big orgasm with my strong ejaculation deep into her womb.

I furiously pump her and me to another mutual orgasm fur fondling her butt cheeks vigorously. Her twat tightens around my cock causing me to ejaculate even faster and stronger again.

"Oh yes daddy you know what I like!" pumping her more furiously 'till we both orgasm once more.

"Oh my I hate to stop but I have to get to class." as I raise up off her. We head for the shower and I realize we will be sleeping and showering together from now on. I screw her senseless in the shower.

Getting up and off to class will never be quite the same again. This is her first day as a Junior.

4

I get home late afternoon and find Tina in wild orgasm with Anna sucking her out! I'm stunned, jealous and super turned on. I was thinking about take Anna for another ride on the way home and am super sexed up as it was when .... "Fuck her, fuck her for me daddy!"

My sweet daughter was encouraging me to screw one of my whores in front of her that she had seduced. The lust I felt was overwhelming. It was like she had stuck a rocket up my ass as I launched into Tina like a man possessed. I ravaged her senseless.

"Yeah daddy fuck her hard .. make her beg for more!!" Tina was screaming with her string of big orgasms. Anna is watching intently, finger fucking herself with a big smile and mouthing "yeah yeah yeah" and I flipped her over and went into overdrive. Tina was moaning helplessly as she orgasmed on orgasm. I pump her with more cum than I ever have. Anna has Tina's face in her twat and she's sucking her out with a vengeance as I continue to pummel her.

I finally relent and release her. She fumbled herself together right after and left. I think she had to figure this one out and recover.

"So how long have you been making out with Tina?"

"About a month now. If you want to bring any of your other student whores home with you feel free to do so. Who knows, I might take a liking to one of the others as well? I might have a special treat for you soon also."

"You really got off on me doing her didn't? You're a perverse little seducer aren't you?"

"Yeah daddy, I really did. Didn't you like doing her for me?"

"I don't think I've experienced anything nearly so erotic. What's the treat?"

"You'll know when it happens."

"Aren't you the coy one? I didn't know I had raised such a little nymphomaniac? You must be quite the seductress."

"You know I may bring you prizes from time to time and you can have your student whores but don't ever forget that you are mine for eternity now. I'm not only your main fuck but your new wife .... daddy."

Anna has always been a good one or the obvious.

"Daddy, you've sure ruined Tina. She can't find another guy to satisfy her sexual cravings since you took her virginity and especially since we've done her together in the furs tonight. Guess we'll have to keep her happy."

"Yeah, ain't that a shame. What's the big SF on the fur cape you got for me?"

"Super Fucker daddy!"

We made love as true lovers in the richness of the furs and I thought about my sexually complex daughter, what else she might have up her twat besides ovaries? Anna's passion is boundless in a way Marge never captured with all her whoring around and a week hasn't gone by yet since we first screwed. Her freedom with sex has us doing it anywhere and everywhere, any time.

Since we kept house, cooked and did everything else together before having sex, the sex together was actually completing our relationship. It seems see was intent on having me all along, hence no boys. Seems she does like the girls, at least in relationship to me anyway. She seemed to take real pleasure in seeing me screw Tina senseless. Like it was some kind of fantasy fulfillment of hers in relation to me?

I had begun to depend on her since she didn't go away to college for things having to do with us as a family and my jobs. She took over many functions other professors wives do and began direct involvement in our finances. I started to do more than indulge her. I had her taking over certain financial aspects of running the household. I knew for one reason or another it was something she would have to know anyway. Despite her indulgences in furs our financial picture is fantastic. She has managed the books quite nicely. We really were coming together as a couple and filling in all the holes aside from my cock in hers. We did that frequently like we weren't sure it would stay filled.

5

Several weeks go by with our new routine, such as it was. Imagine my surprise when I come home one afternoon to find Anna in bed with a girl I'd never seen before clearly well seduced and writhing in the furs with Anna's juices all over her face asking her ... "When do I get cock and loose my virginity?"

"About right now sweetie." Anna replies.

"Is this my surprise?"

"Yes daddy. I brought you Kelly, a twenty year old virgin that wants to loose it. We lost the big red bow already."

"You must have a lot of pent up sexual desires?" daddy says to her.

As my clothes fall away it is clear Kelly is not prepared for my cock. She gasps and not totally in delight. She has a very tiny and tight twat as she displays it to me.

Anna wraps the cape around me like I'm Superman and at my side stroking my cock with fur like she is flaunting me to Kelly. I have my usual inquiry.

"Are you absolutely sure about loosing your virginity Kelly?" I ask and pause.

"Yyyeess pleassee take me now. I want it so bad .. I'm your bitch in heat and I need to be satisfied."

She's more eager to loose it than any I've ever had! Anna must have cranked her up good.

I decided Anna's technique was so fine at loosing her virginity I began that way with Kelly. It would give her ample opportunity to back out if she chose to.

Anna sits close beside Kelly and me watching as I stroke Kelly's muff and labia with my cock. Kelly is shaking and screaming "Fuck me fuck me damn it!" but I take it slowly and deliberate. She's working herself up into a frenzy and not a shadow of a doubt she wants to get fucked.

Kelly eagerly scoots closer so my cock is piercing her labia lips and touching her clitoris. I press hard against it and she looses it, screaming and writhing in the furs, having a huge orgasm. She presses to me harder and I slip into her tight pussy and she moans loudly. I split her maidenhead and she is shaking like she's having a seizure with my cock still only half in her very tight pussy. She is in near constant orgasm as I roll and thrust forward firmly and deeply with the full length of my cock into her womb. She has a quieter and swooning moan of submission as she lay quiet beneath me.

Anna is partly leaning on my back as I start to thrust into her tight twat slowly at first, eager to feel me thrust into Kelly's twat. She slips around in front of me to watch .. "Yeah daddy! Fuck her harder ... make her scream for mercy ... make her beg you to stop ... make her beg you to never stop." It was like pouring gas on a fire as I pummel Kelly's twat eagerly and wantonly to please my daughter's wishes. It's even more of a thrill when I did Tina for her and Kelly's twat is the tightest twat I've ever experienced. This is my first virgin fuck for my daughter. It seems like she's getting it again she's so thrilled with her eager cheering me on. It fires me in ways I've never experienced in all the virgins I've deflowered except for Anna.

Anna is fur fondling and tweaking Kelly's tits and face as I screw her with unbounded passion. I have to admit that Kelly is more beautiful than any before as she mindlessly orgasms with this onslaught to her pulsing and twitching tiny twat and my beautiful daughter's attention to us both.

Anna slips in front of me on Kelly's belly with her twat right over Kelly's twat obviously wanting dick to pay a visit. I thrust extra hard into her with my slippery cock. Anna moans eagerly and sensually as I thrust with the same wanton fervor as in Kelly. She's close to orgasm and Kelly is already screaming for cock to be back in her. I go back and fort with both climbing to a frenzy of an orgasm. Anna is so beautiful as she thrashes about in her orgasmic frenzy. We all nave an earth moving orgasm. I share cum with both. What a major two woman fantasy fulfillment with one being my daughter.

"Flip her over daddy!" and I flip Kelly face into the furs thrusting deep into her from behind.

"Oh my oh my ... what's happening?" as I begin pummeling her twat between her thighs from behind. She screams even louder, muffled by the furs and then silenced by having Anna thrust Kelly's face in her twat. Kelly eagerly sucks Anna as she goes into another string of orgasms. Anna is having orgasms from the shear excitement of the situation I think.

"What a wonderful little whore we have Daddy." We smile as we are orgasming and luxuriating in our mutual sexual pleasures. We reach out and fondle each other with our furs. I tweak Anna's nipples, sending jolts through her as Kelly pinches her clitoris between her lips. Anna orgasm violently. I love the wonderful way she shake and thrash her hair about so beautifully when she orgasms. I love watching her when we make love even more than before. I use to think a mirror on the ceiling above the bed was vulgar but with Anna I have to have one so I can see her from above when she's on top. Mirrors are wonderful devices.

We no sooner let Kelly lose then she goes for my cock. I'm amazed she can get my cock in her tiny mouth. I thought I was done for the night but she had me shooting in her mouth one more time. Anna and me admire Kelly's beauty with her blond hair over my stomach. We stroke her hair softly as she bobs on my cock. Kelly then falls on Anna and kisses her with her lips dripping with our juices. She thrusts the juices into Anna's mouth with suck face kisses.

"Yesss .. I'm your bitch in heat. I love getting fucked in the furs. Can I come back for more?"

"Only if you wear more of you're mother's furs." Anna reminds her.

We pull her between us and fur fondle her all over, each of us with a finger in her tight little twat. We fondle and diddle her, pinching her sweet little nipples through the fur she softly and repeatedly with orgasm after orgasm. She is confident she is our little fuck whore as we fall asleep together. It will be some time before another guy can satisfy her cravings. In the mean time she will be such a sweet little toy fuck for Anna and me.

Kelly is sucking my cock as I open my eyes. I lay there enjoying the sensations for long moments then surprise her by gripping her tight little butt cheeks in each hand. I lift her up above my cock and ram her down hard. She grunts loudly and has an instant orgasm. I pump her on my cock like she's a masturbation toy while she twists and screams, wracked with orgasms. I pump load after load of cum into her tight little twat 'till I let go of her and she falls on my chest like a rag doll.

"Thank you Professor. That was incredible." Wow! She loves it! And I thought I would scare her.

I gave Anna a bonus treat for seducing Kelly and bringing me such a hot and sweet little virgin. I wanted to make sure Anna would continue to get more like her. It was a gorgeous Sable coat. One like my mother always wanted. We fucked with Anna wearing it the moment it came out of the box. It has a long vent slit up the middle of the back. I rammed Anna from behind through the vent and between the soft Sable as I put the Sable around her and hugged her tight to me. I hump-fucked her hard. She screamed and orgasmed wildly. I shot into her twat non stop 'till it ran down my legs. There's something wonderful and incredibly primitive about fucking fully wrapped in fur.

6

I introduced one of my new student whores to Anna. I've only done her twice. She's cute in an geeky sort of way and very smart. She doesn't have to screw for grades like Tina and others want to do but she insisted on me taking her virginity. She is seductive in a different sort of way. Her insistence on my screwing her for her satisfaction had me sending her to Anna for her approval. This is a new thing I'm doing now since Anna is now my wife. Anna and Wendy took to each other right away. We make love together rather often and she's often over for dinner even when we don't screw. Wendy says Anna's seduction of her was wonderful and that they are friends for life.

It was when we were making love as a threesome that I discovered the slit in the backside of Anna's fuck cape. I had just run my hand down her back and butt when I felt it. I thrust fully into her and humped her doggy style. She twisted and seductively moaned as only she can do. Humping her through the fur was an experience I know we will have often. Hump fucking her as I grip her to me and feel her and the furs writhing beneath me with my cock buried deep into her is the same kind of primitive fuck we had with the Sable coat only better. That slit will get a lot of use.

Well the smart girls just have to get creative so they go out and recruit more virgins together. Wendy is quite good, it seems, at seducing other girls and Anna has already proved she's good at it. They are all checked out as willing and of age. I knew none of this until I came home one afternoon with Anna, Wendy and a fresh red headed buxom beauty seduced in the furs on the bed. Mary was in serious heat and wet for go. I give my usual interrogation for certainty but I think she was so sexed up I could have asked if she would like to take a trip to the core of the sun and the answer would still have been yes.

To the dual enthusiastic encouragement of Anna and Wendy I thrust deep into her hard and pummeled her wonderful wet twat quite energetically and mindlessly as they cheer me on. Seems Wendy likes seeing virgins get their due as well as Anna. Mary is screaming for mercy and for more. Anna and Wendy are very attentive to Mary who soaks up their mutual attention as well as taking my cock quite well.

Her turn at sucking my cock was delightful with her generous and luscious lips wrapped around it. Mary gets off sucking my cock. Stroking her lovely red hair is a fine treat as I cum in her mouth repeatedly. She sometimes just sucks my cock. It's become one of my favorite things to do and have done to me. She's very responsive to our attentions. Not many of my previous student whores sucked cock or very well when they did. I think Anna and Wendy are a strong influence with their selected virgin whores.

They seem to get the finest and most beautiful girls imaginable. Much better than most of my students though I still succumb to the occasional one that just has to get a better grade or just has to have me pick her cherry. I let Anna tune them up and sort them out for me now. They're so much hotter when she does. They're going to have to submit to her anyway.

We keep our sexual life to ourselves and our "marriage". It is the Professor and his brainy daughter that socialize and deal with the professional meetings and tasks. Anna has become my business partner for the private side of things and this basically justifies our life together and removes any potential questions of our closeness. Our fur collection, public and private, continues to grow. We enjoy them and our sexual relationship more and more each day.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers
12