Daddy, Is Three a Crowd?

Story Info
Dad enjoys a complicated sex life with his daughters.
11.6k words
4.7
35.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
725 Followers

I would recommend reading 'Make Him Cum, Make Him Cum' before this story for sure. Optional read 'Caressing Daddy's Balls' before this story. I will leave all that up to you.

****

Daddy, Is Three a Crowd?

'Daddy, I love the plan! But I have a concern. We need another female, one who matches your vision to make this happen. Do you have someone in mind?'

'Bella, yes, I do, but I need to reach out to her. I need your help to convince her to join. Can you do that?'

'Of course! We need to free Aunt Kelley from that despicable situation. We can't do that soon enough! As for Mom, I just don't know, I think she is lost to us. Maybe that is a good thing? I don't know, she is my Mom'

'Bella, let me get to work. If she is interested in helping, I will ask her to visit with us, you in particular. Y'all will have to work as a seamless team for the plan to work. If there is no magic between you too, we will move on to another.

'So Daddy....'

'What?'

'Did you forget what we were doing?'

'Oh, maybe she we would do a reset?'

'What does that mean?'

'I go back to the couch. You put on your seductive gift from Mom again.'

'I like it. Shoo, take your clothes, get dressed and pour us a couple of drinks,'

'Yes Ma'am!'

I waited for her on the couch after pouring the wine. She made her entrance. It was just as exciting to see it again. A string that ran around her neck then parallel strings plunged down to her huge breasts trying to break out from the thin cloths covering her areolas and hard nipples. The string then ran parallel down to her pussy with a slightly wider piece of cloth tight between her pussy lips. The lips were separated and surrounded the cloth. The string disappeared up behind her tight, shapely cheeks.

Immediate arousal was my response. My cock straining against my loose fitting pants. Bella's eyes fixed on my growing erection. I was tempted to unzip and let it loose so that I could stroke it or let her wrap her lips, covered in red lipstick, around the head. I was ready, but I kept control.

She sat down next to me. I handed her the glass of wine. We clinked glasses.

I said, 'To a successful plan.'

We clinked glasses.

'I have a toast as well. To a night of fucking my big cock Daddy!'

We clinked again, but this time we downed the drinks. I moved in close and wrapped my arms around Bella. We kissed. I caressed her easy accessible breasts, pushed the strings and tiny patch of cloth out of the way. I sucked on her nipples. I slipped my hand down to her pussy, pulling the wedged in cloth out of the way. I squeezed her labia together and moved them around in concert.

'Oh Daddy, keep going.'

I released the lips but cupped them while I resumed kissing her, She was wild with her kisses. She lifted her pelvis up and down against my hand. I pulled away. I spread her legs wide. I pulled open her pussy lips with both hands. I dove down immediately driving my tongue deep inside. I retreated and licked up and down between the lips reaching her swelling clit. I sucked on it, holding it, pulling it back gently. I managed to slip two fingers into her, finger fucking her while I held onto her clit with my mouth. I kept that up for a few minutes, her pelvis bucking up and down to the rhythm of the in and out of my fingers. She was really wet.

'Bella, can I fuck you now? Please let me fuck my little girl.'

'Daddy, yes, yes, fuck your little girl. Make me cum, make me cum Daddy!'

I stood up and removed my shirt. I dropped my pants to the floor and kicked them out of the way. I didn't bother putting on underwear given our plan for the night. My cock was as hard as ever, erect at a 30 degree angle. Not bad for an old guy.

Bella's leg were still spread. I raised them up motioning her to grab them. Her pussy gleaming with her wetness. Her cheeks pulled up slightly off the couch.

I kneeled behind her. I am sure we would be more comfortable in bed, but we have all night.

'Daddy, can you cum inside me this time?'

I nodded. I laid my cock right on her pussy, moving it back and forth, intentionally contacting her swollen clit. I stopped to press the head down between the outer lips then moved it up to place the top of the head against the bottom of the clit.

'Daddy, please stop teasing me, put it inside me, your are driving me crazy.'

I ignored that by pulling off of her.

'Oh no, don't stop, I am sorry, do what you want to do.'

It worked, I liked this, it was fun.

My cock was leaking precum. I placed the head inside the lips and moved it in circle intending to lubricate what I could, but she was so wet, it was superfluous. She began the bucking motion again. This time I used it to move the head deeper and deeper into her. She pushed up higher and higher, soon my erection was almost all the way in.

When we were pelvis to pelvis, I pulled out and plunged back, letting her legs drop down and spread even further. In and out, in and out, harder and harder pounding her pussy. I stopped while all the way in and shifted my body and cock, hard against her clit. I moved back and forth on it.

'Daddy, I am cumming, keep fucking me.'

I did, I moved in close to kiss her as she was on her way to an orgasm. She grabbed my back and held on as I continued to fuck her harder. Her nails dug deep into my back. I could feel a little blood oozing out. I kept up the pace, harder and harder.

'Oh god, oh god, oh Daddy,' Bella screamed.

She was off into orgasm world. I needed to join her. She asked for my cum, I need to deliver.

I took a second to think about what a lucky SOB I was. Fucking my gorgeous step-daughter who had a talent for oral sex. What started out as a revenge plan against my cheating wife, has morphed into something different, something cool.

My cock was deep inside her tight, wet pussy. Watching her orgasm, I felt the need to kiss her again. With my arms under her, I pulled her up off the bed continuing to fuck her although she probably didn't need it, but I did. I was overwhelmed with passion that passed down to the sensitive head of my cock, My world became my cock, inside her pussy, my mind lost control of my cock. Cum spurted out into my daughters wet pussy. I stopped the fucking motion, resting with my cock all the way in. I let all the sperm escape my scrotum into her. Sperm that in the past had failed my attempts to be a father.

***

I am so disgusted. Making me kneel down and suck his cock less that 24 hours after giving birth. I felt my staples straining to pop. I have had enough. I don't care if it is his baby although I am not sure. There is a possibility that Paul is the Dad, a long shot, a one night stand home from his assignment. I so hope to God it is. Now Nikki is sooooo enamored with him. I have to get him out of my life. Nikki is complicating that. Who can help me?

***

I called Katie out of the blue. I asked her to visit. She knew Bella, but barely. Her Mom and I stayed in touch after the divorce. She was doing great. I told her about Bella and asked if Katie could visit to hang out together. She told me a brief story about the latest aborted marriage and the part Katie played in it. She thought it would be good for Katie to get away.

Made sense to me. Of course, Katie would have final vote. She said yes to the visit.

I met Katie at the airport. Oh my god, she is all grown up and looks great. Like wow, she looked good. Like slow down cowboy looks good. As stepdaughter number one, I really didn't get to know her very well.

'Katie, you look amazing! Europe has done wonders for you.'

'It was fun, I was happy to get home. Happy to help Mom avoid a disaster.'

'Yeah, she gave me an overview. You crushed his balls to get away? She kneed him in the balls? I am not surprised with her, she is tough.'

My ex could really get mad and violent. One reason I got out of there.

'Mom is amazing. She did all the right things. Ben will land on his feet and work on his next mark. Too bad, he had a great body and huge cock.'

I was shocked, not expecting that level of detail.

We arrived at my place. Bella was at the door. She had glammed up. She had heard about Katie and her looks. What a pair they made.

Bella ran out to greet Katie and gave her a big hug.

'I am so glad you came. We have so much to catch up on.'

I did the math, maybe 5 years since they met for the first time.

'Katie, do you drink?'

'Bella, the question is how much can we drink before we lose it!'

We did a quick tour of the house. She picked out a bedroom for tonight.

We settled into the living room. Katie and Bella on the couch, me on the sumptuous arm chair off to the side. Lots of small talk till Bella asked the probing questions.

'Katie, Daddy told me that you traveled Europe for two years after you graduated. How cool was that?'

'Very cool. My degree is in art, what better place to see the best art in the world.'

'How did you pay for all that? Sorry, if that is too private.'

'No, no, no. Mom paid for a lot, but I had a part time job.'

'In each country? That had to be a challenge.'

'No, same job.'

'I am confused. How could you do that across countries?'

Katie looked at me, her Mom had told me about it. I shook my head yes.

'I am a cam girl.'

Bella at first looked confused, then she got it.

'I have never met a cam girl before. I wouldn't know how to do that. I ... I ... don't know what to say.'

'It is a part time job. I made the mistake of taking a private, in-person meeting, I will never do that again. Other than that, it is fun, I have my fans, I give them what they want as long as they pay.'

'Wow, now I see why Dad recommended you be part of the plan.'

Katie looked dumfounded. I jumped in.

'Katie, let me explain.'

I took her through all the dirty details of Nikki, Kelley, and Kelly. I explained to her the plan.

I shared that Bella and I are now sleeping together. Not as revenge against Nikki, but as something we enjoyed doing.

'Daddy?' Katie still called me Daddy.

'Yes.'

'I need to be part of this plan. I will do whatever you need me to do. We need to right a wrong.'

Ok, all in on the plan.

'Daddy, I have to make a call to Liz. I promised I would tonight if I could. I will be in our bedroom,' Bella said.

Liz is one of her high school friends.

'Go ahead. We are not going anywhere.'

She left to go to our bedroom. Katie noticed which room.

'So, you and Bella are truly sleeping together? And having sex?'

I kept it simple, 'Yes and yes.'

Katie knew Bella was a stepdaughter, just like her. She was thinking about something, She was formulating a response I believe.

'Daddy, did you ever... ever think... did you ever think about having sex with me?'

Now that I was not expecting. The thought had crossed my mind especially after her enhancements, all of which were tastefully done, enhancing her sexiness and her self esteem. But I kept them to myself.

'Katie, to be honest, yes I did, but I never acted on them. You are extremely attractive and sexy with a brilliant mind. Who couldn't think about it?'

'I had... thoughts... desires... to have sex with you. It all started innocently enough.'

'How so.'

'When we were all living together. I came home from a karate competition. it was rough, I worked hard for the win, I needed a shower real bad.'

'Mom was gone and I figured you were in your bedroom.'

'I stripped down, started the water and then noticed there were no clean towels. I put on a robe and checked the other guest baths. No dice, no clean towels. I had one more bathroom to check, your master bath.'

'Your bedroom door was cracked. i pushed it open. The shower was running in the master bath. I knew the towels were in a cabinet next to the shower. I debated what to do. I needed to shower, I was going out with friends in about an hour. I thought I could sneak in, grab a towel and head back to my bathroom.'

'Did that work out?'

'Yes, but...'

'Go on.'

'I stood there by the cabinet after grabbing a towel. I watched you lather your body. You were facing away from me. I admired your heavily muscled buttocks, back, shoulders and arms. I watched as you lathered all of your body. I... I could tell you were lathering your penis. You were stroking it with one hand, the other on your hip. You continued to do that for minutes. I heard you softly moaning, 'Come on baby, suck my cock, take it all in your mouth, make Daddy cum.' You kind of wobbled, inching forward while you stroked yourself.'

'You turned towards me. You had your eyes closed. You were stroking yourself faster and faster. You said, 'Daddy is going to cum in your mouth, open wide baby.'

'For a moment, I thought you were talking to me, but you weren't. You stroked one more time and your cum shot out and hit the glass wall of the shower door. Your knees buckled as the cum streamed out. You said, 'Yes baby, yes, that is the way to suck Daddy's cock.'

'I left the bathroom then. I don't think you even knew I was there.'

'I showered and I masturbated thinking about you and your big cock. I hoped that one day, we could get together for real. I thought about heading back to your room, but I chickened out. I got dressed and went out with my friends. Mom was back home, when I returned. I was disappointed that I didn't act when I should have.'

I was fantasizing about her. I did it often after she had her enhancements. I would have liked to get together. I wished she had come back to my room. Maybe we will in the future.

Bella came out of the room, 'Liz said to say hi. What have y'all been talking about?'

Katie looked at me so I responded.

'We were just reliving the olden days when I was married to her Mom.'

'Oh, sounds cool. I can leave if you need more time.'

'Nah, we are good. Y'all need to get a good nights rest. It is a long drive tomorrow.'

'Your right, come on Katie, I will show you your room.'

I watched as the two beauties, my stepdaughters from different marriages walked down the hall. What a threesome we would make.

***

Time for me, Bella to put on my best performance. I called Aunt Kelley.

'Hi, it's me Bella.'

Cold shoulder response from Aunt Kelley.

'What do you want?'

'Aunt Kelley, can we talk, seriously talk? I need your help.'

'Ok, what do you want to talk about?'

'My Dad.'

Bella just laid it out there.

'What about him?' She sounded interested.

Here comes the acting.

'He... he ... he' I began sobbing uncontrollably.

'Bella, what did he do?' She was genuinely interested.

'He forced me to have sex with him. He videoed all of it to show Mom as revenge. He hurt me off camera. I have so many bruises. I needed to go to the emergency room, but he wouldn't let me. He said I deserved it because I was just like my mother. I don't know what to do. He is crazy about Mom and is taking it out on me.'

I paused, hoping for the right response.

'Bella, pack a bag and drive down to me. Leave when he is gone doing something else.'

'Aunt Kelley, I can't right now. A good friend is coming to stay with me this afternoon.'

'Bring her along if she is good with that. Does she know about your Dad?'

'Yes, that is why she is coming to help me. I think she will be OK with joining me. I will let you know.'

'Bella, get out of there before he really goes crazy. I don't want to see you on the news for all the wrong reasons.'

'Thank you, Aunt Kelley. I feel better knowing there is hope. Enough about me. Are you OK? I was really disgusted seeing the videos where he told you to ...'

Kelley cut me off, 'I am good. We can talk more when you get here. We do have some things in common.'

Does that mean, she is physically abused? I wouldn't doubt it. However, I know Mom would not put up with that.

Need to update Dad and Katie. We are on! Stage 1 complete.

***

We decided to drive, having a vehicle down there gave us an exit plan if things did not go well. Uncle Paul and Aunt Kelley greeted us. Aunt Kelley holding her newborn Lindsey.

'This is Katie, my good friend. Thanks Aunt Kelley for inviting her to come. It means a lot to me.'

Katie wore a pair of tight white jeans. Her blouse was silk-like and loosely clung to her with a neckline that plunged down almost to the top of her jeans. She had an amazing body. Both of them took notice.

'Welcome Katie! So glad you could join Bella.'

Uncle Paul did not know the reason we were there -- the made up story about Dad. He believes we are just doing a visit.

'Y'all go in with Kelley, I will take your bags to your room. I hope you don't mind sharing. It is a king size bed and a bathroom with two sinks.'

'We're good.'

We sat down on the couch while Aunt Kelley put Lindsey down for a nap. Uncle Paul joined us.

'Ladies, catch me up on what's going on in your lives. I won't be here tomorrow. I have a 5 day business trip. I fly out in the morning.'

Perfect! That should help enable the plan.

'Uncle Paul, before we jump into updating you, where is Mom?'

'Oh, she has been staying with one of her college friends for a couple of days. She told me that she will return while I am out of town.'

'Great! So, I will see her tomorrow I guess.'

'Yep.'

I went first.

'I graduated with a degree in fine arts. Lots of on-stage experience that I hope I can capitalize into an acting career. I have hired an agent who is lining up auditions and reads with casting directors. He has been working with one production company in LA that looks promising. He told me that the two partners are married and one of them is a shemale! Crazy! Katie, your turn.'

'I too am a graduate. That happened 2 years ago with a degree in art history. I traveled Europe for the last two years seeing all the marvelous art. It was great to see the paintings and sculptures I read and wrote about in person.'

Uncle Paul said, 'Wow, I am impressed with both of you.'

He gave Katie a once overlook. I think he likes her.

'Katie, you left something out, your part time job.' I said.

Aunt Kelley walked in and joined us.

'I am sorry I interrupted. What is your part time job Katie?'

It was part of the plan to share that. It would make its way to bad boy Kelly. Katie played it well, she looked hesitant. She was good.

'Katie, go ahead and tell them, its all right.

'My part time job ....is ... I am a cam girl.'

Paul and Kelly sat statue still, their eyebrows raised, their eyes bugging out.

Aunt Kelley said, 'Excuse me, did you say cam girl?'

Uncle Paul looked a little sheepish. I believe he is familiar with cam girls.

'Yes Aunt ...Kelley.'

They both were shocked. I jumped in.

'Isn't that cool? Katie told me that it pays well for a part time job.'

It still just hung in the air.

Katie spoke, 'It was fun for me, but it is not a career for me. I too am job hunting. I hope to land a position in an art museum.'

That helped. The shock was wearing off.

Aunt Kelley spoke, ' Well, that is a first for me. You are so attractive and forgive me ... sexy, I could see why you are successful. Wouldn't you agree Paul?'

Paul was slow to recover, I wonder if he was trying to place her so he asked.

'Did you use your own name?'

'Oh no, I was known as Jordan.'

His eyes widened. Bingo! He placed her. Maybe he was in her fan club.

'That makes sense, you don't want people to track you down.'

'Yes, you are right.'

Still the news hung out there, more or less killing the conversation. Paul was uncomfortable now. Maybe he had showed his stuff to Katie and now he just wanted to leave before he was identified. Not that Katie would do that.

'All, you have to excuse me, I have a very early flight. Good to see you again Bella, nice to meet you Katie.'

He left.

***

The girls had left in the morning. I walked them to the car and bid them good travels.

VCDC
VCDC
725 Followers