My Daughter’s Treat Ch. 01

Story Info
Annie invites Dad to a lifestyle vacation.
3.3k words
4.55
20.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about six months after my wife, Kathy, and I parted ways, which happens sometimes when a couple dabbles in things such as open marriage, swinging, and solo adventures. Our twenty-nine year marriage ended when Kathy caught feelings for a thirty-two year old single guy last summer. I had only retired two months before she left, so at 55 I was basically starting over.

Kathy and I did have a great run, having awesome, kinky sex, and enjoyed the nudist lifestyle since before Marie was born. We raised her to be comfortable in her own nudity as we are in ours. Many of our nudist and lifestyle friends visited, but we kept any sexual exploits from Marie. Until, of course, when she asked us if we were in the lifestyle, when she came out as bisexual on her return from her first year of college.

Marie and I have always had a close relationship, so she has been checking in on me to make sure I am doing okay on my own. Her managerial job in marketing at a retail sporting goods chain has kept her travelling a lot, and not much time is left to hook up with anyone on a regular basis. At twenty-five years of age, Marie has been out as bisexual since her mid-teens, and has shared stories with us about guys, girls and couples she hooked up in the past ten years.

My story starts on a cold, Minnesota January morning that found me shoveling snow, when Marie pulled into the freshly cleared driveway. "Hi, Daddy!" she exclaimed, walking quickly from her car. "You look good!" I felt good, too, having spent a lot of time in the gym since my breakup. She gave me her usual bear hug, and it felt good to have human contact, even if it wasn't sexual. It is not easy for and older man to find an older woman who hasn't already sworn off either sex, men, or both.

"Thanks, Sweetie! What brings you here?"

"I just got a huge bonus check today. Can we go inside to talk?" I put the shovel down and led the way in the side door and to the kitchen, where I turned the gas on under the kettle.

"That's great news," I said. Marie was beaming and unzipped her coat, revealing a beige blouse and brown leather pants. The arctic-like weather outside had a profound effect on Marie's nipples. Her dime-sized buttons forced their way through the thin fabrics of both her bra and blouse, and protruded as though she were hiding small corks in there.

As I hung my coat and hat and Marie was unzipping her boots, I could not help but to take in her beauty. Marie is blessed with her mother's body - double D sized boobs, a slim waist, and a pleasantly wide bottom. Add bright blue eyes, a sweet smile, and waist length chestnut hair, and Marie is as beautiful as they come.

I didn't mean to stare, but even her size five feet looked sexy through the translucent texture of her light beige pantyhose. Marie's toes were painted bright pink - the same colour her mother wore so often on her toes and fingers. I missed those days of sucking on Kathy's toes while someone else's wife sat on her face, or she took another cock in her mouth.

When my gaze returned to Marie's eyes, she had a smile on her face that told me she didn't mind me looking her over.

"Tea, or hot chocolate?" I enquired, trying not to peek at Marie's overstuffed bosom again. I didn't dare look any lower as well, for fear that my daughter's form fitting leather pants would create a camel toe.

"Mmm, hot chocolate, please, Daddy."

I pulled out two mugs, spooned heaping doses of the sweet, dark powder and joined Marie at the modest kitchen table. "So," she began, her eyes wide and smiling all the while. "I decided that I would like to treat you to a nice warm holiday at Hedonism II, in Jamaica. We just have to decide when!"

"Wow! Are you sure you can afford that? I can pay my own way," I suggested, pouring the hot water into our mugs and stirring them up.

"Yeah, I'm sure." She showed me the cheque she had just received and it was many times more than a week for two in Jamaica. "Besides, I just want to show my thanks for you being a great Dad, and introducing me to both nudism and the Lifestyle." I was blushing at Marie's kind words as she went on. "Who knows, maybe you'll meet someone new while we are vacationing."

Marie had been in a triad with two guys during college, and even once showed up at the same adult club her Mom and I were partying at. Marie wasn't even embarrassed when she saw us, and went on to fuck her one of her guys and an older man in the bed next to ours in the party room. Although there had never been any talk of sex involving Marie and Kathy and I, the orgasm I achieved fucking Kathy that night, while watching my little girl getting absolutely railed, was as intense as I've ever had. Marie was as comfortable in her non-monogamous sexuality as we were.

"Hedonism is a very fun place! Your Mom and I went there when you were little." Memories of decadent sex in every part of that resort, with numerous people, came to mind. I stopped abruptly.

"But, you're not paying for two rooms. I mean, we're father and daughter..."

"Oh, just be a hedonist! We only need one room. If you have a lady friend over, just put a sock on the door if you want privacy.! And if I have a lady friend over, maybe she might enjoy a sexy, well hung, older man like you." I shook my head as Marie smiled wide. "Besides, for the week, we don't have to be father and daughter. We can go as rich lawyer guy and his horny personal assistant slash sugar baby, if that makes you feel more comfortable." My cock reacted immediately as Marie spoke.

Marie and I went online to book our holiday for the following week. We upgraded the room to have two extra-large beds, a plunge pool, and an ocean view. Marie explained that if both of us got lucky, we might want to play in the same room, like she did with her Mom and I that one time. Apparently, that memory was stuck in Marie's mind as well.

I was glad that we were talking on such a cold day, as had Marie visited to surprise me like this while I was lounging around nude, Marie would have seen that my dick was growing with every word she says. I tried not to think about it. I said, "Let me pay for the upgrades, at least."

"Daddy, you just need to let me take care of you this time." She kissed my cheek, but it was a little longer than the normal pecks I am used to from her. Her breasts felt warm against my chest, her stiff nipples pressed into me. Then Marie sat back and began clicking to make her payment on the website. We would be leaving for Hedonism II next Saturday.

We talked for a few more minutes before Marie reached across the table and took hold of my hand. She looked me in the eyes and said softly, "Even if we don't find someone else to play with, I will be happy to just be yours for the week, Daddy."

"Thank you Marie, I'm sure we will have a great time."

"Well, I should be going. I can't wait until we leave." Marie got up and zipped up her boots, then I helped her with her coat. She had to have noticed the bulge in my jeans as the tip of my cock was pinned between my belt and me.

"It sounds awesome. I will see you next Saturday." Marie gave me a long, deep hug, and didn't flinch as my thick shaft pressed against her belly through our clothing. She kissed me on the cheek, and walked out into the frigid air.

"Bye, Daddy," she called from the car, waving before closing the door. I waved back and stood there taking in all that had just happened. As I finished shoveling the front walk, I kept analyzing Marie's words. Was I over thinking this? Did I read her innuendos properly, or was she just saying nice things to show affection, and not anything sexual.

Time flew by and the next thing I knew, we were on a jet, 35,000 feet up, and a few hours from what would be a wild week at a sex resort. We had talked during the first portion of the flight about some of the amenities at the resort, like a huge playroom and there being two beaches; a clothing optional and a nude beach. Then we played some games on our phones to pass the time.

I was at the window seat with Marie next to me in the middle seat. Knowing that we would be at the resort in the early afternoon and would likely party most of the night, I said, "Well, I better have a cat nap. This will be a long day!" I leaned against the wall of the plane and closed my eyes. A few seconds later, Marie pulled a small, thin wool blanket from the pocket of the seat in front of her and covered me from chest to knees. She draped it over her torso as well.

Just as I began to doze off, I felt Marie's fingers creep across my lap under the blanket. I opened one eye to see Marie's shit eating grin and one finger against her lips making a 'be quiet' signal. The woman in the aisle seat was sleeping as well, with her face tilted away from us.

Marie's finger and thumb found the catch to my zipper and oh, so slowly pulled it down, tooth by tooth. Her small hand rubbed up and down over my pants, the heel of it massaging my cock head while her fingers played with the roundness of my balls.

Marie nestled into my shoulder where her lips neared my left ear. "We are going to have so much fun," she whispered, slipping her hand inside my fly. She was not surprised that there was no underwear to make it more difficult to fondle my cock.

Marie skillfully fisted my shaft and cupped my full, tight balls for a while. I turned my face to whisper, "I'm going to make a mess if you keep that up!" Marie buried her face in my chest to squash a giggle. I pictured myself walking through the muggy Jamaican airport with a huge semen stain soaking through my pants. Marie's index finger smeared precum all over the tip of my dick.

Marie removed her hand, zipped me up and then stayed nestled into me. She did pull her hand out from the blanket and placed her finger in her mouth; moaning softly in my ear. "You do taste good, Daddy." I rested for a few minutes; Marie stayed nestled into my chest until a chime rang out, and the FASTEN SEAT BELTS light came on.

The pilot advised that we were descending into Jamaican airspace and seatbelts were required. Marie tugged the blanket off of us, and we got set for landing a few minutes later. Fortunately, my pants were not semen stained, but I did struggle to keep my cock from getting hard walking through the airport with Marie's sexy body sashaying along next to me. Her bra allows her heavy bosom to bounce freely as she walks, and I felt proud to have this young, sexy woman on my arm as we made our way outside.

I hailed a cab so we didn't have to meander along the back roads with a bus full of tourists. Marie didn't try any sneaky stuff on the way, but she did utter, "Daddy, I'm so wet," which immediately drew the eyes of our cabbie. He noted my full on blush and gave me a wink and a smile.

The young man took our bags from the trunk and gave Marie's body a good long look. He handed her a business card. "I am Anthony. Let me know if you need anything at all." It was Marie's turn to blush, so she just grinned and thanked him while I paid him his fare plus a handsome tip.

The cab allowed us to avoid a registration line, and soon after we found ourselves turning the key to our new home for the next week. Bright sunlight flooded through the all-glass wall facing the beach, and azure blue waters beyond the snow-white sand made the view breathtaking.

"It will be great to get out of these clothes," I offered, as my golf shirt was already damp with sweat.

Marie had grabbed a toiletry bag and was heading to the bathroom when she replied, "Me, too. I need to freshen up first." I peeled off my clothes and looked down at my semi-erect dick, already leaking with anticipation. I was naked when Marie opened the door; she was wearing a lime green micro bikini whose triangular patches of fabric did not even come close to cover her very large areolas.

I gasped out loud, and smiled at the sight of the sliver of fabric that had been devoured by Marie's abundant, meaty labia. In the moment, I was focused on her sexuality like a teenaged boy. Marie announced, taking a long look at my growing cock. "I think we have three options right now, Daddy. Wear this to the clothing optional beach. Wear nothing to the nude beach; or stay here and play in the plunge pool."

As she spoke, I walked across the room, kissed my daughter hard in the lips, and reached around to undo the strings tied behind her back. "We can go to a beach anytime," I said, looking into her sweet blue eyes. Her bra floated to the tile floor. Marie's long, thin fingers took hold of my burgeoning dick, exploring its nearly seven inches of length; she meandered over the swollen veins and soft, spongy dome, humming softly under her breath.

My hands slipped under the string of her bottoms and slid them from her wide hips; Marie stepped out of them when they fell to her feet. I gripped her bountiful ass cheeks before Marie wriggled free to drop to her knees. When my daughter looked with intensity into my eyes, I saw her mother's face, young again and horny for dick. I nodded and Marie wrapped her painted fingers around my shaft, placed her wonderful lips over my knob and began sucking on it like it might be her last.

Marie cupped my balls gently while her tongue swirled back and forth, up and down my sensitive frenulum. My fingers delved into her chestnut locks, and our eyes locked while a smile drew across her face, without giving up her newfound lollipop.

I took Marie's hand in mine and pulled her to her feet, guiding her outside to the white sand beach, where other guests walked past our property. There were two loungers facing the surf and I led her to one and offered her to lie back on it. Marie sat on it and languished in its softness; her milky white tits flattened across her chest and against her arms.

I knelt at her feet and massaged each toe, savoring the intricate curves and folds that separated them. Marie moaned and closed her eyes when I began suckling on her pink painted toes. When homage to each digit was complete, I raised one foot up slightly and splayed it wide, and down to the sand beside the recliner. I did the same with the other and Marie's pink, meaty vulva beckoned me forward.

Her fingers toyed with her large, rubbery nipples while I kissed my way along her smooth, shaven calves and thighs. Kitten kisses teased the puffy mound all around her clit as Marie splayed her knees even wider so I would have full access to her sex. Her fingers moved to her labia and parted the dripping flesh so as to offer the long, round nubbin to me that would soon bring her ecstasy.

First, I needed to fill my nostrils with my little girl's scent. I breathed in the salt air and dank musk, and pursed my lips to blow wisps of warm breath across Marie's rounded nub. The lightest flick upon the tip of my daughter's clit caused her hips to thrust forward, silently begging for more. "Oh, God..." she uttered.

Once again, I pursed my lips and suctioned the pink, engorged bulb into my mouth where my tongue could serenade it with a wash of saliva-soaked licks. Marie's fingers left her labia and glided up her tummy to return to pull and twist her glorious nipples.

A voice broke our moment; a passerby with a French accent, stood next to us on the public beach and spoke gently, "She is so beautiful..." It was an elderly man, tall and lanky and his white, curly hair suggested he might be seventy or so. He stood near Marie and slowly stroked his five-inch rigid pole.

I continued to feast on Marie's clit with licks and flicks and butterfly kisses, and saw her turn her head to witness his self-soothing handwork. And as instinctively as if she were Kathy, my daughter reached out to welcome our voyeur, wrapping her fingers around him and pulling the strange cock to her.

"Oh, Daddy," said Marie softly, to no one in particular. In a second, she had his length easily in her mouth, while he placed his hands on hips and enjoyed the sight of this young girl fellating him.

As Marie's hips gyrated into my face and her moans began to become melodic, he interrupted with, "I will cum! But where?" Marie pulled her lips from his slender cock and began to hurriedly jack his cock while she rubbed the tip over her right breast. With a long sigh, the old man ejaculated streams of watery cum across Marie's heaving tits, leaving spattered globs everywhere.

The sight of a stranger climaxing all over her chest, along with my sucking on her clitty like the small cock that it is, took Marie past the point of no return. She released his spent cock and placed her hands around the back of my head, so she could manipulate me to the exact place that would give my daughter the ultimate sensation.

"Ohhhh... ohhhh... fuuuuuuuck...." Marie called out, her white-knuckled fingers pressing into my skull, while her hips bucked wildly into my face. A warm river of fluid drooled down my chin and neck; Marie was melting into an intense release. My tongue ebbed in its ministrations when her body contorted in petit mal seizures, and soon Marie's sensations began to recede.

I stared from between Marie's thighs, seeing the heaving of her breasts subside, and noticed our guest had moved on. Marie's fingers now caressed my head, her nails lightly scratching me from temple to crown, from nape to my widow's peak.

My daughter glided a hand down my left arm and tried to pull me up toward her. Instead, I drew her to stand and led Marie toward the white-capped surf, my hard cock still nearly vertical. "What about you?" she yelled, as we ran like we did when Marie was just a child, toward the crashing waves. I glanced at the old man's spattered ejaculate, now dripping down Marie's torso as we ran.

"Don't worry about me!" I yelled back, and just before we smacked into the first rolling wave, I added, "We've got all week!"