Professor Bridget Has an Affair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget paused to think. "Let me tell you a story." She softly slipped her finger between Jane's labia and began to gently rub her clitoris. "You are familiar with this part of your body?"

Jane's whimpered softly and nodded.

"I suspect you play with it a lot, as do I and so many other women. Do you know where it comes from?"

Jane shook her head as Bridget slipped her finger out from between Jane's legs, brought it to her lips and licked the juice off her glistening finger. "Come, snuggle up with me." Bridget led Jane to the love seat by the window and took Jane in her arms and held her tight, as a child with her arms around her, giving her caresses and gentle kisses as she told the story.

Long, long ago, after God had created the heavens and the earth and the animals and all the vegetation, God created humanity -- both men and women - together they were created in the image of God. And God saw it was very, very good. In fact it was so fantastic that God called the heavenly council together and pronounced that he was so pleased with himself that from then on God would hand over the care and supervision of this new creation to the newly created man and woman whom he had named Adamah, which means dirt, and Chava, which means life. We know them as Adam and Eve. The men of the council seemed to think that was a grand idea: finish the job, set it on its course and let it go. Zeus, Ares, Apollo, Marduk, Enlil, Ashur, Odin, Thor -- they were all there and they burst into applause. "Well done! Bravo!" They cried!

But the female members of the council were not as enthusiastic and they gently suggested that perhaps there might be some problems with this plan. "For one thing, said Athena, "you have given them free will. Consequently humanity will not be content with such a subservient caretaker role." But as usual, they were shouted down and overruled.

And sure enough, Adamah and Chava looked and saw that the fruit of the forbidden tree was good to fulfill their need for food; and it was beautiful and desirous; and it had the power to lift humanity from submission to master. And so they ate of the fruit of the forbidden tree and immediately their eyes were open -- they saw and understood who they were, what their place in the creation was and, for the first time, they could see future potential.

But God was angry and so very disappointed that God overreacted and banished humanity from the garden of joy and pleasure, giving them pain and toil and intense struggle in its place. So the man began to work long, long tedious days. But for the woman it was far worse, for she found that the man was no longer her friend and partner. Instead he now wanted to posses her. And as he was larger and stronger he took her and pushed himself inside of her and deposited his seed -- twice! And from that violation two boys were born.

But, it was an ordeal. There had been nothing pleasurable about it at all! In fact, the entire experience was filled only with pain and suffering for the woman. And she cried out to God begging him to take her life which now had become not only drudgery, but worse than that, the entire process of conceiving and birthing was so miserable and painful she could no longer stand it. And she wept and wept.

And God heard her cry. What to do? There was obviously something missing. Why was it that the man felt intense desire for the woman, enjoyed her and found great pleasure in this sexual process, but the woman experienced no pleasure or fulfillment at all? That wasn't the way he had planned it. So God called the council together and presented the question.

This time the male gods were silent while the female goddesses looked at each and sighed in frustration. It was Inanna who spoke first. "Great creator God, you were so anxious to make a woman who could bear children that you completely forgot to provide what she needs in order to experience any pleasure and satisfaction during the process. Look, the man was given a penis that not only allows him to deposit his seed, but, through the manipulation of this organ, can produce great pleasure for him. So much so, that the pursuit of his own pleasure is really his primary interest. I have watched them. He is oblivious to the pain he brings upon his partner. You must now give the woman a similar organ that will produce pleasure for her not only during the process of making a baby, but let it be positioned so that she can use it to enjoy herself when the desire or need for pleasure arises.

And so, after much discussion God caused the woman to fall into a deep sleep and he gave her the gift of her clitoris.

Bridget slipped her finger down between Jane's labia and began to gently massage her clitoris as Jane leaned back in the love seat and opened her legs.

The next morning while bathing the woman reached down between her legs and lo and behold she discovered something new there. A little piece of skin had appeared, and as she explored it she discovered that it felt nice to rub it. In fact it felt very nice. And so, sitting there in the bath, she rubbed it all morning and experienced pleasure for the first time since leaving the garden. But later, at the close of day, after she had fed Adam and the children and they had all retired to sleep she opened her skirt and began to play with her new gift again. But this time it did not feel good. She was not in the bath. It was dry. And it only chaffed as she rubbed. She began to cry and eventually she cried herself to sleep.

From the heavens the goddess Artemis had been watching and she immediately realized what had gone wrong. She reported her concern to Inanna and the other goddesses who then went to God and told him that the job was not done for he had forgotten something very important. But God could not understand at all what this problem was and was quite annoyed. "What do you suggest? How do we provide round the clock bath water?" He asked impatiently.

The goddesses looked at each other as Artemis began to speak, "Don't you remember creating "friction?" Athena sighed and began to explain the concept of "friction." But she was gently interrupted by Inanna. Now, Inanna was a strong and a powerful goddess with great wisdom, but also she had common sense (something that not all of the gods and goddesses of the council possessed). For this she was highly respected among the members of God's council. "Let me help you see the problem." She said, respectfully. So she took God to a place where there were many rocks and she picked up two of them and handed them to God. "Rub these together." God did so and stopped. "No, keep going." God continued to rub the stones together and shortly sparks began to fly.

Inanna next produced a pitcher of water and poured it over the rock. "Now rub the rocks together." God did so and the rocks glided slightly more easily.

"I think I am beginning to see the problem." Said God.

"But not water." Said Artemis, "Water disappears, it evaporates, and is too thin a substance. We need something else. Something that will help mitigate the friction over a period of time."

"And something that will sanctify this friction." It was Aphrodite who had spoken up after having been silent up until now. "Eternal God, my beloved sisters -- consider: this is a holy experience we will be gifting to this beloved human creature that can be a gift to her partner as well. As we gift her, we are at the same time giving them both a taste of the joys of divinity -- that is an experience of holy ecstasy. "

Her beloved sister Astarte nodded, "I know exactly what we need," she said. "Anoint her sex with the holy oil: The holy oil of consecration! This is the divine oil that will be used to anoint kings and prophets and great leaders. But they all need to be born first. I can think of no better use for this oil."

God thought and then nodded. Inanna wasted no time but she quickly grabbed the oil, found the sleeping Chava and poured the oil into her sex. It coated her new clitoris and filled her full to overflowing."

Bridget moved her fingers around Jane's sex as she spoke,

"It flowed into her vagina, all over her thighs and covered her pubic mound. And not wishing to wait to see how well it might work, the great goddess Inanna, who loves, protects, supports and gives grace to all women of every age, pushed her hand between Chava's legs and began to move her hand back and forth, rubbing her clitoris and filling her vagina with her divine fingers. The oil flowed, and caused her sex to swell and tingle. The holy fingers of the goddess continued to rub, to stimulate and to fill Chava's vulva until finally Chava awoke and cried out in ecstasy. It was the most magnificent feeling she had ever felt. And this incredible feeling, this orgasm, was thereby sanctified by the oil applied by the goddess, making it a holy experience. And thereafter every orgasm that is gifted to a woman is a holy experience. It is holy ecstasy!"

Still manipulating and caressing Jane's sex, Bridget was by now moving her hand and fingers faster as she had established a rhythm. She pushed two fingers deep inside and then she pulled them out and ran her fingers over Jane's clitoris, who was moaning and whimpering, "Is... is that an ancient myth pro... professor..." She could barely speak.

Bridget pulled her hand from between Jane's legs and brought her fingers on Jane's lips. "No, that was an original Bridget Williams."

Letting Jane lick her fingers Bridget pulled her hand away. "When we are alone I want you to call me Bridget. No more professor or doctor stuff, we're friends; we're sisters!"

Jane nodded.

"Would you like for us to give each other an experience of holy ecstasy?" She asked sweetly.

"Oh, very much pro... I mean... Bridget."

"Come." Bridget said, standing in front of the young coed, "I undressed you earlier. Now you undress me."

Bridget had taken her jacket off much earlier so she was only wearing her blouse, skirt and stockings. She stood still as Jane, still naked, stood, walked over to her and kissed her gently on the lips. In short order Jane had removed her blouse and was undoing her skirt. As they fell to the floor Jane exclaimed, "You aren't wearing panties!"

"Don't you ever go without panties?" Ask Bridget.

"Never."

"Well, it will be a new experience then. As for me, I had been instructed not to wear underwear from now on as part of my initiation, and I am happy to oblige."

Jane dropped to her knees and was pulling Bridget's stockings off slowly one by one, caressing her legs in the process. "Aren't you worried about getting caught?"

"Around here? Nope!" She giggled, "I'm more worried about dripping down my leg and leaving a puddle."

Jane looked up and for a brief moment looked as if she didn't understand, then suddenly she gasped and put her hand to her mouth and laughed. "If that happens call me and I'll take care of it."

"What will you do?"

By now Jane, still on her knees, was running one hand through Bridget's bush and with the other she was toying with her folds. She bent in and kissed her mound and flicked her tongue around Bridget's labia. "This..."

Jane pulled Bridget's labia apart and began to flick her tongue over her clitoris. Jane was very gentle and the feeling she elicited in the older teacher was warm, sensual and completely unhurried. Bridget was now leaning against her desk with her legs wide open while Jane was lapping and fingering her cunt slowly and sensuously. It seemed as though every time Bridget felt the onset of le petit mort, Jane instinctively knew to back away so she soon had the older woman desperate for release.

Suddenly Jane put her mouth over Professor Bridget's vulva and began to suck her clitoris vigorously. Bridget moaned and tensed and felt a wave of intense pleasure course through her body. She felt her legs get weak and wondered if she would be able to continue standing. But Jane was not done, she pushed 3 fingers deep inside and bore down on the professor's clit with her tongue as she pushed inside, rubbing against the upper wall of her vagina and causing Bridget to cry out at which point she did fall to her knees. They fell into each other's arms and onto the floor under the desk together where they commenced kissing each other deeply, running their hands over each other's bodies.

"You are very beautiful." Jane said softly as she traced the professor's labia with her fingers. Then she repositioned herself so she could take Bridget's left nipple into her mouth, suckling it like she was a child. Bridget held Jane in position so she could suckle her breast, and slipping a finger back down between Jane's labia so she might explore the young woman's pussy. Jane moaned softly and took the other, right nipple into her mouth while Bridget continued playing with her sex until she finally laid Jane prone on the floor, got on her knees and crawled between her legs. "May I?"

Jane answered by spreading her legs. Bridget leaned in and gently showered Jane's nether parts with many kisses, eventually pulling her open and sucking her clitoris into her mouth as she pushed two fingers inside. In only a few moments Jane was whimpering and moaning. She grabbed Bridget's head as she cried out. "O godddddd..... yesssssss..... ooooooooooooo"

Bridget continued to shower attention on Jane's sex until it was obvious that her orgasm had passed. Taking Jane back in her arms and she held her tight and kissed her gently on the lips and all over her face and hair.

"I love you." Jane said quietly.

"I know." Said Bridget gently, "In the words of Han Solo!" She smiled, "I love you too sweetie and I will always be your friend. You can visit me whenever you need to talk or need to experience some holy ecstasy!" Bridget kissed the young woman on the mouth passionately.

After a little time cuddling and kissing on the floor Jane finally stood, helped Bridget to her feet and together they began to collect their clothing.

"Would you like to get dinner together?" asked Bridget as she pulled on her blouse.

"I would like that very much."

Jane picked up her panties and was about to put them on when Bridget grabbed them from her hand, "Nope, new rule: no panties allowed, unless they are sexy panties. Understand?" And with that she shoved them into a desk drawer.

"But I can't go out without panties?"

"Why not, I don't have any. And besides, you are wearing a long skirt. Look, you'll love it once you get used to it Jane. You will love the feel."

They dressed and Jane made the decision to forgo her bra as well, pushing it into her backpack. They both grabbed their coats, but before leaving the office, Jane stopped and looked at Bridget seriously and said, "Thank you. Thank you for this afternoon. I think today may have been one of the most important days of my life."

Bridget reached out and took Jane by the hand, squeezed her hand and then led her into the hall and locked her office door.

+++