All Comments on 'Progressive Learning Ch. 03-05'

by Willing2Do

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY---HOPE IT CONTINUES

ALL 3 STORIES MADE ME CUM---ENVY THE ENJOYMENT THESE TWO CHARACTERS HAVE HAD SO FAR---WRITE MORE AND MAKE ME CUM AGAIN---SKIP@ICONNECT.NET---CHICAGO AREA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
pathetic story and writing

I don't know what is worse, the writing or the message of "pathetic immasculating sex is healthy".

You and those who get off on this are in dire need of psychological help. So I judge that psychopathy is worse than your dull writing.

So do everyone a favour and stop the keyboard tapping as you have no talent and your only fans are those needing to be enabled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot

I am enjoying this series; however, it does bother me that the older neighbor seduced the young kid. I prefer stories where young boys experiment together, or over 21 aged adults experiment/enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re: pathetic story and writing

I'm assuming you mean emasculating, and I have to say that I don't understand how these stories are emasculating. Is a homosexual man less of a man than a heterosexual one? If you believe so then perhaps you are the one in need of psychiatric assessment to determine why you feel the need to attack homosexuals. Perhaps you're hiding a deep-seated fear that you're homosexual also?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lighten up it's a fuck story

Lighten up it's a fuck that's all, my man and I exchanged knob jobs as the other read it out loud...nice would love to hear how they ran a train on the guy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved the story

everytime i read it i always cum

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 10 years ago
Where from here?

It was good so far but don't stop. And how old were you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This kid has been turned into a whose for Bud and his friends. I don't blame the kid for loving it although. I wish I had had a man like Bud when I was young. I didn't find out how wonderful m2m sex is until I was 48. I really feel I was cheated out of so much enjoyment.

MickyFox0MickyFox0almost 7 years ago
Liked it

I enjoyed your 3 chapter story. One thing puzzled me, are the ones who said basicly, they did not like the stories. And I am saying, why read them? There is an off button, re. Mary Whitehouse, Google her name and you see what I mean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous