Progressive Learning Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We engaged in a bit of the kissing, nipple kissing licking and sucking, navel tonguing, ball mouthing, rimming, fingering and cocksucking foreplay in the hot tent. Then he took my ass.

By the time we were finished, we were sweaty, cummy messes. Bud told me to get some fresh clothes - shorts and a t-shirt for the evening - and to bring them with me to the field showers. Following his lead, we walked naked to the showers, our towels draped over our shoulders, clothes in our hands. I felt the eyes of many men on me as we strolled through the tents to the shower area. It was obvious that Bud enjoyed showing me off to the other men, letting them see that I was his fucktoy. It was equally obvious that we had been having sex in our tent. Our spent cocks dangled, swaying from side to side as we walked. Cum oozed out of my ass and ran down my legs, glistening in the fading sun.

We showered together in a canvas circle with the water running down on us by gravity from the tanks where they sat on high wooden stands. When Bud saw me start to clean my cum-filled ass, he told me to leave it as it was. "You might need the lubrication later," he said in explanation. My cock and balls tingled in anticipation. My lower belly felt warm, my ass wanting - a new man, different men, although Bud would be my first and true love.

I dressed in the shorts and t-shirt Bud had bought for me to wear on this occasion. The shorts were skimpy and a tight fit, showing off my firm rear bubble butt. The t-shirt was cut off at chest length, leaving my ripped abs from working on the farm exposed.

Dressed, we went to the campfire and gathered with the other men. Some volunteers were cooking dinner. The rest of us drank some liquor of our individual choices and talked. When dinner was ready we sat at picnic tables and ate a delicious meal. After dinner Bud had me stand on a table and introduced me again. This time, to my surprise, he told the assembled men, I was theirs to enjoy for the weekend. He told them they would draw numbers and four of them at a time could be with me and him - as an overseer for my safety - during scheduled midday and evening sex sessions. Only those who wanted to spend some time with me were to participate in the lottery. As Bud passed a hat with the numbers every man in the camp took a number.

Bud called out the first four men holding the lowest numbers - 1 through 4 - and we adjourned to our tent.

12