All Comments on 'Prostate Play'

by tone12of12

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, yeah.

That's nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exquisite

Just absolutely exquisite... perfect... the autobiographical voice of experience narrating the apex of masculinity at the mercy of femdom... bravo, darling!

Soft kiss,

Stacey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When you get up?

Introduce her to pain - a lot of it. Then leave.

Olddog13Olddog13almost 10 years ago
Great description

I loved your story about cumming without jerking off. I will have to try this the next time I get the wife to play with my ass.

Aprils_slave_marieAprils_slave_marieabout 7 years ago
my Mistress does this to me

This is the only way she will allow me to cum. very rarely will she allow orgasm and then months can go by in between milking's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exquisite!

What a delightful insight! For many reasons, hubby and I stopped fucking a while back. All the effort it took and the sloshy mess he left all over and inside me just wasn't worth it because I can't climax. Mother kept telling me that "unless he's getting it at home, he's going to get it somewhere else." And hubby kept telling me that prostate cancer is very common for men that don't ejaculate. Well, hogwash! Now I can easily "help" him. Casually, whenever I feel like it, not paying particular attention. Let's say while watching the evening news. Or on the phone with Mother or my sisters. Or my co-workers. Nod to hubby, on his knees, spread nicely... relax as best he can... soon, he's got a nice puddle to sip and I can go back to being myself!

Thanks for your exquisite story and your delightful insight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous