All Comments on 'Public Disrespect'

by subrose91

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 10 years ago
Your story didn't suck

It was OK for a first story. I really got off when he punished her right there on the hood of the car. Very daring! Keep up the good work!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
No - it doesn't suck in the least

Congratulations on posting your first story and welcome to Literotica. You have done very well, especially for a first attempt, and I hope you will grow in confidence and ability and write much more you might care to share with us. All I can offer you as advice is to keep writing and I strongly suggest you try to find an Editor; a good Editor is worth her weight in gold.

Thank you, subrose91, and please have four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

Its nice, just make it more longer.

visioneervisioneeralmost 10 years ago

Good first story. I suggest devoting a more words to creating the characters and revealing their emotions. It is always nice to encounter a sub with spirit and attitude - very refreshing. By all means - continue writing.

astrid_iceastrid_icealmost 10 years ago
Doesn't suck.....keep it up!

Great story for your first! Hope to see more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great start keep it up ,i look forward to reading more from you.

sub_peachiessub_peachiesalmost 10 years ago
nicely written

Especially for a first story. Thank you for sharing.

subrose91subrose91almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

I've written creatively for a long time,, and now thanks to you guys and your feedback, I feel much more comfortable in my attempts to write erotica. Thank you for your comments and advice! I'll keep working in it.

ThinkerbelleThinkerbellealmost 10 years ago
Cookie cutter

It's not bad, but it lacks creativity. I want to know how he got away with bending her over a car in a public lot. Seems to me the girl was asking to be punished and he fell into her web. He sounds a bit wimpy to give her pleasure for being rude to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was literally horrible!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 8 years ago
This was literally hot as fuck!

Totally a hot read, in more ways than one. Please share more of your filthy imagination. I can totally respect a dirty mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous