Pumping Apparatus

Story Info
An education in the finer points of firefighting.
2k words
4.24
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my continued effort to educate myself on the many Emergency Services Professions I felt that a trip to my local fire station was in order. Not to mention the fact that the Firefighters had gotten quite a show from my trip to dispatch.

At the end of my night in Dispatch I had set-up a ride along with the Firefighters at Station 2. Like every part of the Public Safety network Firefighters have their very own language. I was scheduled to ride-along with 'B' Shift. Most departments run a three-shift rotation. Each shift is on for 24 hours and then off for 48 hours. It seems like a great way to work until you realize that there is the potential to work almost constantly for those 24 hours. When that is the case I don't think I could recover in 48 hours.

On each shift at my local fire department there is one Lieutenant and five Firefighters in the "house".

I arrived right after dinner so the 'L.T.' and three of the Firefighters started out by showing me around. On each shift two Firefighters who are also Paramedics run on an ambulance and the rest form an Engine Company. The first thing that I was shown was Engine 18. I explained that I had always thought fire trucks were pretty cool. After the chorus of laughter died down I asked what type of faux pas I had in fact made.

"Nothing that a lot of people don't understand." The Lieutenant began. "A truck is a piece of apparatus with an aerial ladder and an engine is an apparatus without one but that has a pump, firefighting gear and ground or extension ladders."

"Your always safe if you just say apparatus," one of the Firefighters whispered in my ear.

I smiled. Apparatus made is sound so "official" and yet kind of kinky at the same time.

Next, they began to educate me on hose. The Lieutenant explained that it's all about using the right diameter. A larger diameter is usually better for supply but that you really don't have to have a big hose to attack a fire. In the right hands a small diameter hose can work just as good if not better to put the fire out.

I smiled. "Kind of goes along with the all the sayings about size not mattering doesn't I?"

"Exactly," the Lieutenant smiled at me. "Sometimes putting the fire out fast isn't as much fun as getting into the right position and working hard to completely extinguish it."

I was already getting wet, then he started talking about pumps and pump panels. I started thinking of the ways I would like to be getting pumped. He explained about the gauges, knobs and handles and was discussing 'GPM' or 'gallons per minute' when I broke in.

"Is that why most Firefighters refer to their trucks as women?" I asked, "Because they like to pump them?"

"I'm sure it has something to do with it." He smiled and the rest of the guys snickered.

As we rounded the back of the truck I pointed to the top and a tarp that covered it.

"What's up there?" I asked.

"That," replied one of the Firefighters "is the hose bed."

"Would you like to see it?" Another asked.

"Sure, why not."

One of the Firefighters climbed up using foot and handholds that seemed invisible to me. A second followed and then reached back to help me. The Lieutenant and the other Firefighter stayed behind to help me find the hand and footholds and then followed me up.

Once on top of the Engine they pointed out that this was where all the extra hose was stored. They were talking about hose diameters again when I decided it was time to start asking the questions that I really wanted answers to.

"So this is where they had sex in that movie – what was it called?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah." One answered. "Backdraft – it's a good movie till you've been to a few fires and safety classes."

I wasn't quite ready to delve into that just yet.

"Have any of you ever had sex in the station?" I asked. My answer was four smiling faces. "Where?"

"Well, up here. In the Mobile Incident Command Post, in the SCBA room..." the Lieutenant started.

"The supply room is good, or the girls locker room when no females are on duty..." a second chimed in.

"The back of the ambulance, the generator room is good – no one goes in there," the next one continued.

"How about that 'guest' bathroom up by the Captain's office, or the roof – the roof was pretty cool..." the fourth one finished.

I could see that there were even more places that they weren't giving up to their buddies but it made me wonder if it was possible for one person to have sex in all of them? Wouldn't that be fun to find out?

Before I could extract any more information the Lieutenant reached over and lifted my skirt a bit.

"I noticed when you were climbing up that you weren't wearing any panties." He began. "I was on shift the other night and got to see part of your show in dispatch ..."

It was my turn to smile.

"You can take on a cop and a dispatcher but can you take on a whole Engine Company at once?" One of the Firefighters asked, laying down the gauntlet.

I could only smile and shrug in response.

In a seemingly choreographed move the Firefighters closed in. One took my wrists and laid me out onto the hose bed. Not being one to complain I followed along. After all hadn't I learned to cooperate when I did my ride-alongs with the cops? The next step was for them to take off my skirt and relieve me of my shirt and bra. Still I was held in place with strong hands holding my wrists above my head. Then two sets of hands spread my legs.

"Lead the way LT" one of the Firefighters urged.

I looked down just in time to see the Lieutenant bury his face in my now dripping wet pussy. As he tasted and teased me I began to squirm. Obviously he had some experience in not only putting out fires but also building them.

He buried his tongue in my hole and I moaned.

"No, no, no – you must be very quiet." The Firefighter that held my hands said. "Can't have the ambulance crew wondering what we are up to now can we?"

I shook my head "no".

The Lieutenant continued his assault on my pussy. His tongue licked and teased my clit. He used his fingers to spread the folds away and find the most sensitive spot. After a few careful strokes of his tongue I felt his tongue slip into my pussy and I tried to squirm against the hands that held my limbs. He gently nipped at my clit with his teeth and I thought I would come right then but an alarm sounded.

Everyone, including me, froze.

The alarm consisted of two tones followed by a third higher pitched tone. A voice came over the loud speaker in the station. "Code one Ambulance request to 203 3rd Ave, Apt D-5 transport hospice patient to hospital..." As the tones and message repeated themselves the Lieutenant dove back in.

"It's an Ambulance call, we don't have to go." Whispered the Firefighter holding my hands. "I guess you're not getting off that easy."

With that he shifted so that both my wrists were held by one of his large hands and began playing with my tits. He rolled one between his thumb and forefinger causing just enough pain to take my mind off of the Lieutenant who continued his assault on my pussy.

"Hey LT, we going to get in on some of the fun or what? One of the Firefighters at my feet asked.

"Mm" he responded then lifted his head to look at me. His face was completely covered in my juice. Oh how I love a man who enjoys his work.

He licked his lips. "Take that webbing and secure her legs to the rail." He ordered. "You do the same with her wrists."

Before long I was tied to the Engine as he had instructed. That's when the fun really began.

The Lieutenant left his post at my pussy and I whimpered until another Firefighter took his place. This Firefighter seemed just as adept as his Lieutenant. He knelt next to my leg and with one hand he spread my now swollen pussy lips apart to expose my clit. He rubbed his rough finger over it and then bent down and began teasing it with his tongue. I felt his tongue draw across it and wanted to scream.

I tried to concentrate on the other things happening. The Lieutenant had unzipped his pants and revealed a very large cock. Well, he certainly didn't have to worry about diameter! He knelt next to me so I could take his cock in my mouth. Now, as you know I love to suck cock and this was definitely one worthy of my attentions. I took it in as deep as I could. I felt the tip hit the back of my throat and this time it was the Lieutenant that moaned with pleasure. I continued to work my head back and forth but the position was slightly uncomfortable for it. Realizing that there was a better position the Lieutenant straddled me so that his cock was positioned over my face. He began to work his cock in and out of my mouth. With each thrust he drove it deeper into my mouth till he was touching the back with almost every stroke.

It became incredibly hard to concentrate on the task at hand. While the Lieutenant worked his cock in and out of my mouth, I felt the Firefighter that had been at my head begin his work on my tits. With one hand he held one and rubbed it between his rough thumb and forefinger the other hand and his mouth assaulted the one closest to him. He sucked and nipped at it with his teeth causing pain and pleasure at the same time. He teased both with his tongue, giving each equal time. As he released one from his mouth he gave it a little smack then started to suck on the other one. The combination of the pain and pleasure from his ministrations was enough to make me beg for mercy or for more. But my mouth was too busy.

The Firefighters at my feet were not slacking. One continued to suck my engorged clit. He would bring me close to my climax then thrust his tongue into my hole. Just when I calmed down again he would spread the folds apart and again begin working directly on the sensitive tip of my clit. I wanted so badly to come but held on

The second Firefighter at my feet slipped something cool into my ass. The violation almost took me over the edge. I was close and I couldn't hold back a moan. The Firefighter who had been eating my pussy stopped for a moment and then I felt my hips rise up slightly. Then I felt a large cock being thrust into my now incredibly wet pussy. He began pumping me for all he was worth. His buddy began to play with my clit with his fingers. It was too much. I came immediately and bucked against the straps that held me in place. I felt the Firefighter in my pussy pull out and shoot his load all over my stomach.

As I began to recover from my massive orgasm the Lieutenant came in the back of my throat so I swallowed every drop.

They left me tied spread eagle to the Engine as they recovered and replaced their clothing.

The Firefighter at my chest lazily spread the sticky come all over me as he rubbed my stomach and tits. He looked up at the Lieutenant. "So, LT do you think we should untie her and show her the shower? She looks a little messy from being on this dirty tarp?"

"Good idea."

I was already looking forward to working up a good lather as they began to untie me.