Punishment for Running Late Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were on her hands as he started to smooth his cum across the welts on her ass. He waited for a moment and then slowly took a hold of the end of the belt that was still attached to her wrists. Jerking back hard he pulled her hands away just as he heard her beginning the start of her orgasm, causing her body to arch uncomfortably.

She cried out and moaned loudly in protest.

"Please!" she gasped.

"I said no!" his voice was firm, but without anger, "Part of your punishment will be to have none of your own pleasure at this time. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," the words came out in a frustrated whimper.

He released her hands and brought her up again, wrapping his arms around the front of her.

"You pleased me well my dear little sub. Now go clean up and get dressed in something you know I will like. We're going to go out for dinner tonight." He released her and smiled as she moved away obediently.

He had more plans for the evening... But that's another story in itself.

12