Puppet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he was hard. His cock was sticking out erect against her, prodding her between her legs. He moved closer to her, his body touching the length of her body, and he slid a hand over her front, her breasts small, but so firm, her stomach smooth and tight, down between her legs, her pubic hair neatly trimmed, and to his surprise her pussy was wet. He had turned her on in her sleep and then he knew this was right.

He pushed his hand between her legs, gripped his cock, and pushed inside of her. She was tight and he was drunk so he prodded at her for a long time, trying to get inside of her deeper, but trying to be careful, oh so careful, not wanting to wake her, his little angel.

She moaned and he knew she liked it. Her lips were parted, her mouth wet, and he wanted to kiss her, kiss her as he moved inside of her. He leaned over and kissed her cheek and the corner of her mouth.

Then, she turned her head and he was kissing her lips, her mouth open, returning the kiss. Her arm wrapped around his head and held him to her as they kissed and his body was alive and raging as he thrust into her harder now, sinking into her further, as she slid her legs apart to allow him in.

They kissed, their eyes closed, hands roaming, touching skin, curves, bodies pulsating and pumping, moaning, moving inside of her smoothly now, so wet, holding him tightly, moving together, and when they came together it was the best orgasm he ever had. Her body was tight as she also came, a loud groan cut off as she became overwhelmed. They clung to each other as the orgasm faded, his cock dribbling inside of her, panting, kissing softly.

She opened her eyes and she saw him. He smiled, happy to see those eyes, but then she jerked away.

"Daddy?!" she yelled.

Both startled, they quickly separated. Valerie pulled the covers around her as she moved to the side of the bed, her eyes questioning, confused.

"Val...Baby...I..." Taylor stuttered, unable to form a sentence or get his thoughts together.

He thought she had known it was him, thought they were sharing that together, but now she was looking at him in a way he never wanted to see. He had been fucking his daughter, who had barely waken from her sleep, and thought it was all still a dream.

"What are you doing?" Janice said from the door.

And that was it. He was busted. Everything changed. There was an argument, little of which he could remember. All he remembered was looking at Valerie, who wouldn't meet his eyes. She stared at the floor, depressed, confused, like her whole world had been shattered and she couldn't understand why. And he had caused that. It was his fault.

Then, they were gone. Janice left with Valerie. When Janice came back she packed a bag and left to never be seen again. He never even asked her where Valerie was, too ashamed to say anything to his wife and assuming that she'd tell him eventually. As the weeks passed, he didn't hear from either of them.

Over four years later, his search for his daughter paid off and he finally found her at Imad's Pleasure Parlor.

-

Now, she sat in front of him, that same look in her eyes, and he wanted to fall on his knees and ask her to forgive him. He wanted to plead with her to stay with him because he couldn't stand to lose her again, not again.

"What's happening?" she asked, her voice cracking, confused and scared.

"It's all right, baby," he said, wanting to go over to her, hold her, but too afraid to touch her. "It's fine."

"Where am I? What's going on?" she asked and stood up, looking around, looking at the room, her clothes, her father.

"I rescued you, baby. I helped you get away from that...that parlor," he said, the last words tasting like poison on his tongue.

Valerie stared at her father. She remembered being in her room with Imad, sucking his cock. Then, she had faded out just like her puppet chip had been activated, and when she had reawakened here it had felt like she had been deactivated.

She looked around the room and didn't recognize it. It didn't look like their old house.

"This isn't our house," she said.

"No. I moved," Taylor said and stood up, wanting to walk over to her to hold her, but forcing himself to give her time, letting her get comfortable.

"Where's mom?" Valerie said and glanced into the hallway to the bedrooms.

"She left," Taylor said. "She, um, well, she left after she took you to that place."

Valerie looked back at him.

"I can't stay here, dad. I have to go back. He'll find me."

"No," Taylor said, raising a reassuring hand as he took a step towards her. "You're fine. I took care of it. I replaced your chip. They can't track you. You're safe. Here."

Valerie stared at her father. She looked at the room. It didn't feel right. She felt lost. She couldn't believe she had been rescued. She had gotten used to the parlor. It was a horrible place, but she had made it her home. Here, she felt dirty. Everything she had done in the past few years, even if she didn't remember them, had polluted her, and she didn't belong here.

"I can't stay, dad," she said. "I have to go back."

Taylor walked towards her. She saw his eyes were wet, brimming with tears. He stopped directly in front of her.

"You can't, baby. I know this seems strange. Everything is all messed up, but you'll be all right. I love you."

Then, he suddenly grabbed her and she flinched as he pulled her towards him, encircling her with his arms. She pulled her arms against her chest and tensed up as he held her against him, pressing her to his chest.

"Daddy," she started to protest, but she felt his chest shiver like he was starting to cry, so she let him hold her.

As she stood there, feeling him against her, holding her, it started to feel right. It felt good to have someone holding her like they loved her, warm, compassionate, and she fell into the embrace, letting him hold her, and she pressed her cheek to his shoulder.

Taylor rubbed his hands up and down her back and she sighed. It felt good. She hadn't been touched like this in a long time, not that she could remember. She slid her arms around his waist and clung to him. Maybe she could stay. Maybe it would be all right.

He grabbed her shoulders gently and she looked up at him, his cheeks wet, his eyes red, but with a soft grin on his face.

"I love you, Val," he said.

"I love you too, daddy," she said.

He smiled and felt his whole body tremble with those words that he had ached to hear her say, to hear her say it and mean it.

He tilted his head down to her and their lips touched. They kissed softly, then he caressed her cheek and he opened his mouth, kissing her deeper. She kissed him back and it felt nice, familiar, comfortable, like they had always been together. He smelled nice, a scent she could remember, and it felt like she used to dream about it in the parlor.

Quickly, she pulled away from him, slipping out of his hands.

"It was you!" she yelled, feeling anger rise up from her chest.

"What? I..." he started, fumbling, stepping towards her and then stopped.

"You...You came to see me," she said, her body starting to shake. "You fucked me at the parlor." She knew it was true. She could remember the man now. She remembered being conscious, for just a second, and looking into that face, and she knew he was the man who came to her and loved her, made her orgasm, smelled so nice.

"I had to," he said and stepped towards her again.

She stepped back, feeling betrayed and used. She remembered that night before her mother took her to the parlor. She had taken her sleeping pills, not wanting to be kept awake by her nightmares as she always was, taken those pills that he had prescribed for her. Then, she thought she was having a wonderful dream, a magnificent lover had come to her bed, entered her, and it had felt good, lying there, her mysterious lover touching her, kissing her, thrusting deep inside of her, and she came, and then she opened her eyes, and she knew it had been real. It had been her father. Now, she could see him coming to her at the parlor, doing the same, making love to her again, and again she had fallen for him, thinking he was her lover.

"Please, baby," he said, stepping towards her as she stepped back, staring at him, accusing him. It cut him deep to see those eyes, those beautiful eyes looking at him like that. "I had to see you. It was the only way."

"No!" she shouted, not knowing what to say to him, just wanting to deny him, to think that none of it had happened.

"I did it for you," he said, his voice weak and pleading. "I had to get you out...and I did. I got you out. You're free now."

They were just words. They didn't mean anything to her. Free. What did that mean? She had never been free. She was just a toy to be used and it didn't matter.

"I have to go," she said and turned away.

"No! Stop!" he yelled, watching her walk away, watching her go to the door. "Don't go Valerie! I love you!"

She stopped, her hand extended towards the sensor. She looked at the door, seeing the world beyond that door, and she couldn't see herself out there. She didn't belong there. She looked at her father, looking pitiful, standing alone in the living room, weak and weeping. She didn't belong here either.

She swept her hand across the sensor and the door opened. Sunlight burst through the door and for the first time in years she felt the sunlight beating on her skin. She stepped outside and started walking. She didn't know where she was going. She didn't know what would happen. She just wanted to move, to be outside, and to be in the sun. And as she stepped onto the sidewalk she started to feel better, just to be walking outside. She did feel free. She could walk forever.

Then, she faded out and she fell, crumbling to the ground, her hands catching her feebly right before she went unconscious.

Taylor ran from his house, his computer held tightly in his hand. He looked around, saw no one, and picked her up, his arms under her armpits. He dragged her back into the house and felt her starting to waken as he entered the foyer.

"Stand up," he said as the door closed shut.

Valerie stood up straight and turned to look at him, her eyes blank, waiting.

"Go sit down," he told her and pointed back into the living room.

She turned away from him and sat on the couch.

He leaned against the wall and stared at her as she sat motionless on the couch. He took a deep breath and rubbed his hand across his face, feeling tired and drained as the fear of her leaving him seeped away.

"You can't leave me, Val," he mumbled, not looking at her, his hand pressed to his closed eyes. "You can't ever leave me. I love you."

He dropped his hand and looked at her, waiting for her to say it, wishing she would say it again, but she said nothing. She sat still and she waited.

12