All Comments on 'Puppy Girl Ch. 04'

by ClaraBara616

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Lovely story

Well written and certainly gets the imagination going.

He however leaves a lot to be desired in his handling of a newbie to the scene.

She actually has no way of saying STOP, and is being bullied into accepting the weekend activities.

Be interesting to see where this goes.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

I am screaming at the screen...but I am still reading.

If David's treatment of her turns out to be 'what she needs,' then I will wash my hands and say she deserves the ditch she will eventually be found in. 'Imperfect people,' yes perhaps, but psychotic murders are also often alternately nice are harsh. ;)

Will watch to see what happens. (Oh, and my money is on him bringing some wench home to have hot monkey sex while Brooke stays in the covered cage.)

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 10 years ago
Hmm....

I agree with the previous comments. Hopefully you will continue the story to see where this is going...I think your intro comments some it up nicely. Two imperfect people...but clearly he's hiding something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please

cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Update soon

Curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you have any idea the permanent damage

You'll do to your knees being on them, even on thick carpet? The agony and ruined cartilage will make it impossible to move.

Use some common sense here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
poor plot

Not much care shown by the master when the pet doesn't get to use bathroom or perform any personal hygiene in all her time there

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great, ignore the haters.

At first I just was gonna read this to get off, but I am just LOVING the whole thing. For more reasons than you can think. I see a lot of my own writing style in this and the exact same tastes from the tone from David and the shyness of Brooke and their actions. I'd really love to talk more about this with you because I am getting a lot of incite about you from reading this and I think we might be a lot alike.

~ Rio

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pet sister

i have many of the same feelings as brooke. i have been invited to be a pet, so this story alerts me to some things that may be in store for me, if i agree to becoming a caged and collared pet. i am trying to be objective about this, but i have many of the strong feelings that brooke had.

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 9 years ago
Ugh

This series does not show safe and sane activities. The emotional damage this story portrays is just awful for any real DS relationship. I'm fine with pet play, but responsible ownership is a must. :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous