Puppy Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you try and pleasure yourself again, you will be in for serious punishment."

His last words before he shut the door were harsh and firm, but I honestly felt like I deserved them. I did feel guilty, I had promised to be a full, live-in pet, but when I got too worked up, I broke every rule I had just pleading for him to help me. I did wonder if we were ever going to get to screwing, and I thought about maybe acting the part even more, teasing him too. Probably not a good idea though, he'd been able to see through every action I'd done so far, and I'm sure both of us didn't want me to be the desperate slut I was earlier.

But, with all this going through my mind, I suddenly stopped myself. I was on the bed, I had a chance at a few hours of good sleep, and I didn't know if I would have that again. So I tried to forget everything, just focusing on the sounds of my breaths, and before long, exhaustion overcame me and I fell asleep.

I woke up with a start, a bright florescent light filling the room. I shielded my face, trying to slowly rise out of my grogginess.

"Up, up, little pup!" David said cheerfully. He was obviously happy with his rhyme. The time for being afraid and negligent was over, so I rolled, and shook my head, to help wake me up. I knew my hair was probably messy, and normally I would've wanted to splash my face or something, but I hopped off the bed quickly, scurried to his feet, and looked up at him standing over my kneeling form. David must have been surprised,

"Very good girl, I hope you plan to keep up good behavior."

He pulled out the leash again, I brushed past his leg (hoping that's what good puppies do), and lowered my head, letting him clip to my collar easily. We left the room, and while we walked out, I noticed I could keep up with his walk, maybe I was getting better. I smelled food again, so I hummed happily. I think David was enjoying my demeanor, he would pat or scratch my head softly, and I could tell he was smiling too.

He had already set a plate for me on the floor, a small water dish too, I walked ahead of him a little, leaning down, inspecting the food, smelling it. I heard him chuckle, so I turned my head upwards, looking up at him as a form of asking permission.

"Go ahead, girl, eat!"

I was grateful he knew what I meant, and I started in. I took a bite at time, sitting back to chew the bread and meat. David was seated next to me, a napkin on his lap, and he took his time cutting and mixing his food. I was thirstier than anything though. Eating had been easy, but I was having difficulty drinking. At first, I tried doing it the same way I'd seen dogs do it, just licking at it with my tongue. It was very ineffective, so I tried sucking it from the bowl, but it caused some water to go down the wrong pipe, and I had a coughing fit. Finally, I bit the bowl hard, and picked it up with my teeth, and started leaning back until liquid started flowing into my mouth. Of course, I had spilled quite a bit, most on to my chest.

I noticed David had been watching me, and he shook his head. I set the bowl back down, now that it was almost empty. He took his cloth napkin, leaned down and started drying me off. He had a soft touch this time, and he didn't resist the urge to squeeze my boobs as they were dried. He refilled the dish, and gave me a raised-eyebrow look, daring me to try the same method to drinking.

I knew I had made a pretty big fool of myself, but for some reason I didn't feel as embarrassed or humiliated like I had been before. David started telling the story of his first family pet while eating. I didn't know if he was relating me to it, or just filling the silence, but I listened politely while we ate and drank. I was getting confused by him, he had been hard, cruel, and standoffish, but he'd also been attentive, affectionate, and nice at times. Before long he was finished, I hadn't cleaned my plate, but he took it off the floor anyway.

David untied my leash from the chair, and took the last of the things from his meal into the kitchen. He turned the water on, I heard the sounds of clinking and sloshing, then he called out,

"Go to the bedroom, I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

Being off the leash, unrestrained, was almost a weird feeling for me, but I turned and head back toward the bedroom. I wasn't sure exactly what to do, or how present myself, I found myself somewhat wishing he would've given more instructions or orders...

But soon enough, he came in. He started undoing his shirt, his eyes looking into mine, and then running along my body.

"Come up on the bed, Brooke." I quickly obeyed. "I think I haven't quite inspected my pet's body thoroughly enough yet," he said in a lowered voice.

He kneeled next to me, and I felt his hands on my back, running up and down my sides. He traced the leather collar, grasped and squeezed my neck softly. His touching grew more intimate, he ran over my stomach, rising until he cupped my boobs, flicking the nipples softly. I let out a soft coo; I wasn't fighting his advances in the slightest. He started sliding a hand lower, and I tensed in anticipation. He was taking an agonizingly long time, but his fingers finally reached my clit, ever so softly he rubbed the sensitive nub. I didn't fight anything, I let my body react, my hips pushing back, trying to make more contact.

"Mm, getting hot again pet?" he teased. "I think I need a taste,"

David moved me forward, and leaned in towards my pussy. I could feel his breath as he deliberately blew it out to tease my moist opening. Slowly, I felt him press into me with his tongue. I arched my back, moaning softly. He gripped my ass cheeks, kneading them as he started flicking his tongue faster, deeper, and harder. I grabbed fistfuls of sheets, loving the feeling of euphoria. He had succeeded in turning me on, and I was well on my way to orgasm. I crossed my fingers and toes that he would let me finish, but from what he was doing, there was no sign he was going to stop anytime soon.

He was good too; he started rubbing my clit, pinching it slightly from time to time. I moaned, whimpered, and let out soft screams as my climax built. My hips were rocking back and forth into him, I knew I was complete putty in his hands, but I was loving it in that moment. I felt the familiar build, and I moaned loudly, trying to let him know without talking that I was close. He must have got the message, because he started fingering me, two of his large fingers thrusting in and out of my dripping pussy at lightning speed.

A few moments later I clenched my entire body, and then let go in a furious climax. My mind clouded with little bubbles of pleasure as I was lost in my orgasm for a few seconds. When I came to, David was licking up and down my thighs, I must have cum quite a bit, I could still feel it run down my legs.

"Mmm, did that feel good pet?"

Before I could really think about it, I turned around, crawled forward, licking him on the cheek. I replied softly into his ear,

"So good Master, thank you, thank you."

"I'm glad, but we're not done yet," he said back. "It's time for me to make you mine again."

I was more than happy to oblige, I turned back around, I leaned down and arched my back, fully presenting myself to him. David stood up off the bed, started removing his shirt. I teased him a little, by wagging my butt back and forth, as he was undressing. Looking over my shoulder, I saw him, shirtless, and looking at his phone intently. He looked back at me,

"Stay right there pet, I'll be back in just a minute."

He winked at me, and left the room. I did want him back; I was more than willing for another round. I heard him start a phone conversation, but he walked away from the door, so I just waited for him to come back. I was excited, it wasn't our first time together, but it did sort of feel like a first. I smiled to myself, and tried to make myself ready for him.

Suddenly, David burst back through the door, but his demeanor had totally changed. He threw his shirt back on, buttoning just a couple buttons, as I gave him a confused look.

"I'm sorry pet, something urgent came up, I have to go right now."

I pouted at him, but he didn't even seem to notice. He grabbed my leash again, clipped it on, and pulled me down hurriedly. He led me to my cage, he pushed it further out of the way. I wanted to ask what was going on, why it was happening, but I whimpered loudly instead.

"I'm sorry Brooke, this isn't a punishment, but you have to go in."

He looked like he was about to rush out of here, so I thought it best just comply, I walked into the cage, turning around to watch him latch it shut again. He walked around quickly, pacing almost, collecting things as he made ready to head out the door. He stopped abruptly as he passed my cage for the last time, looking it over.

"I....ugh.... Just try to get some sleep pet, I will be back before you know it."

Grabbing the tablecloth, he draped it over the bars. I should have said something, let him know I was worried and confused. I felt even more boxed in now that I couldn't even see outside the cage. I listened to his urgent steps, and a minute later he hit the lights and was out the door.

Finally, I called out, "Wait, Master! Sir!" I paused, "David!"

I heard nothing, he was really gone, and I was left abruptly in the dark. I had no time to process what was going on, and what kind of matter could take him away from his home on a weekend night. I knew I was being good, and he had said this wasn't a punishment, but then why did I feel like I had messed things up somehow? Why did he have to put me back in my cage, and why cover it?

I had no idea what was going on. At least he had made me cum; I still felt the relief from having that pressure released. But the more I thought about what happened, the more it didn't make sense. Over an hour must have passed, David wasn't back, and I finally felt drowsiness start to set in. Soon sleep overcame me; my questions would have to wait until tomorrow.

12